1 hour ago, xtremeGoose said:

There's no way I'm pumping out one of those BodySlides in a couple minutes let alone hundreds of them in a night.

Like I said, I wasn't talking about CBBE to FG conversions, but just updating existing FG conversions from relatively recent to latest. There have been no new sliders added since FG 1.45, just some bone weights adjusted in 1.61 along with changing to a more helpful reference body name, and some physics capable bones added to breasts and thighs in 1.75 (obsoleting two older breast bones in the process). The work necessary to update them is far less than to redo the conversions from scratch.

But yes, I'll admit that I'm far less picky than most about how certain clothing features deform when morphed, as long as they conform well enough to the body shape and don't clip through terribly.

Does this mod in any way change Diamond City market if you become a whore to the Queen? Despite nothing changing mod-wise or whatever, once I switched from Marge to the Queen and was returning to her to tell her I paid the 3k caps, I can no longer enter Diamond City. Crashes 9 out of 10 times. Hadn't crashed prior at all when entering the market, and going back to a prior save before I paid Marge I can enter DC like nobody's business.

Maybe relating to Homeplate that I already owned, something like that? 

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Like I said, I wasn't talking about CBBE to FG conversions, but just updating existing FG conversions from relatively recent to latest. There have been no new sliders added since FG 1.45, just some bone weights adjusted in 1.61 along with changing to a more helpful reference body name, and some physics capable bones added to breasts and thighs in 1.75 (obsoleting two older breast bones in the process). The work necessary to update them is far less than to redo the conversions from scratch.

But yes, I'll admit that I'm far less picky than most about how certain clothing features deform when morphed, as long as they conform well enough to the body shape and don't clip through terribly.

The problem is that there are a lot of active CBBE modellers but very few FG ones.

14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Pretty sure the dialogue alias can't even fill if BW mode is off.

Tested out and it seems the issue is that some of the " called in " npc's by Zodiac were using the dialogue of noticing Blaze through BW, even though the mode was turned off.   Dismissing Blaze and waiting a bit, I went back and in same location used the ZAP and had a client show up, he then used that mods Dialogue.   I will do more testing with Blaze and without to see if I am correct or not.   I may take a look at how Zodiac's spawned Npc's have their alias set.   Going to try a save from before I met Blaze and test as well.   And rehire her to see if I can make the same issue happen. 

Looking forward to any new updates.  

If I understand right in last update you encapsulate some animations in your mode and now it more independent from all animation packs that different players have installed. In that case do you have any intentions to make available animation list in your mode progress like the dialogues do.
for example: if someone choose to play unexperiensed prostitute, from the start, character has limited options in dialogue to start the "transaction". mostly shy and unconfident one. but after date counter reaches some point, player has more confident lines. Is it possible to make available animation number depend of character date counter. also the pup-up options as well?

5 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Tested out and it seems the issue is that some of the " called in " npc's by Zodiac were using the dialogue of noticing Blaze through BW, even though the mode was turned off.   Dismissing Blaze and waiting a bit, I went back and in same location used the ZAP and had a client show up, he then used that mods Dialogue.   I will do more testing with Blaze and without to see if I am correct or not.   I may take a look at how Zodiac's spawned Npc's have their alias set.   Going to try a save from before I met Blaze and test as well.   And rehire her to see if I can make the same issue happen. 

Looking forward to any new updates.  

I guess I better look at the dialogue requirements closer for the ones that involve the mercs.

1 hour ago, justforcensor said:

If I understand right in last update you encapsulate some animations in your mode and now it more independent from all animation packs that different players have installed.

Not yet. That's what I am working on. And not exactly. You'll still need the animation packs, I am just adding More XMLs that will mean that whatever weird shit they do to their XMLs that break Hardship won't break it cause I won't use their XMLs... But the way I'll do it won't conflict so will still leave their XMLs available for other mods.

In that case do you have any intentions to make available animation list in your mode progress like the dialogues do.

Sorry but I have no idea what this means... so probably not. To the user Hardship should function exactly the same... It just won't require Themes at all anymore, or any other external XML set.

for example: if someone choose to play unexperiensed prostitute, from the start, character has limited options in dialogue to start the "transaction". mostly shy and unconfident one. but after date counter reaches some point, player has more confident lines. Is it possible to make available animation number depend of character date counter. also the pup-up options as well?

Oh okay I get what you are saying. And that idea does have merit... but frankly there just aren't enough animations for Fallout 4 to make this worth the effort. If we had an animation scene like Skyrim sure. But no I don't forsee a feature like this any time soon. I will keep it in mind though.

Isabel packs quite the punch. I lost all my gear to a Boss so took Isabel to have a word and she really put the boot in. He was dogmeat in a few seconds, that melee weapon she has seems pretty lethal :classic_smile:

I did notice a potential minor exploit though which I'll put in spoilers:

Spoiler

I had just submitted to Isabel when I took her as a follower. Back at the Inn I backed out and she let me go for free. Might be an idea to put some sort of charge in for wasting her time (say 200 caps or so).

Noticed a minor problem which may be AAF rather than Hardship with F-F. I was testing with some female raiders, the first part with oral animation works fine but when it switches to anal the raider is dressed and the is dildo missing. Might have been mentioned further back in the thread but I couldn't remember so thought I'd mention it.

41 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I did notice a potential minor exploit though which I'll put in spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

I had just submitted to Isabel when I took her as a follower. Back at the Inn I backed out and she let me go for free. Might be an idea to put some sort of charge in for wasting her time (say 200 caps or so).

All the pimps have the same 1 day, no penalty back out period. I'm probably not gonna mess with that. A lot of things in Hardship are exploitable, that's why I tell people to RP responsibly. :)

41 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Noticed a minor problem which may be AAF rather than Hardship with F-F. I was testing with some female raiders, the first part with oral animation works fine but when it switches to anal the raider is dressed and the is dildo missing. Might have been mentioned further back in the thread but I couldn't remember so thought I'd mention it.

That would definitely be AAF. Nothing has changed about the stripping Hardship does in over a year... and it can only redress them at the very end of the script. I know dagobaking fixed the strapon not equipping on the player problem, so I'm kinda bummed to hear there is still weirdness going on.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Not yet. That's what I am working on. And not exactly. You'll still need the animation packs, I am just adding More XMLs that will mean that whatever weird shit they do to their XMLs that break Hardship won't break it cause I won't use their XMLs... But the way I'll do it won't conflict so will still leave their XMLs available for other mods.

Sorry but I have no idea what this means... so probably not. To the user Hardship should function exactly the same... It just won't require Themes at all anymore, or any other external XML set.

Oh okay I get what you are saying. And that idea does have merit... but frankly there just aren't enough animations for Fallout 4 to make this worth the effort. If we had an animation scene like Skyrim sure. But no I don't forsee a feature like this any time soon. I will keep it in mind though.

I see, thanks a lot for respond!

Hey Tentacus, I've been afk from Fallout and into Skyrim SE.
I just bumped a new save onto Vortex.

I used Beggar-Whore previously, but was curious about Crime and Punishment from Flashy over on nexus. 

Some observations prior to my Fo4 Hiatus:

-CAP is/was voiced. Beggar/Whore is not. Is Beggar/Whore getting voiced dialogue support? (Note: I really enjoy the pop ups and sfx of this mod, but CAPs voiced effects won me over in this comparison.
-CAP's requirements for a functioning build, as well as installation for AAF seem unintuitive and unguided, unlike your mod. You've streamlined the process, but I last used Indarello's patch. On paper, this sounds promising and easy, but I have to wonder about it's consistency.

My questions upon returning:

Is the installation process really as streamlined as it sounds? With this mod + animations + staged fix, can I have an optimal setup akin to how AAF used to run when all we relied on was OnePatch or Indarello's patch?

Voice support, I mentioned above: has this been included or is this intended to be included? 

Personally I like functionality in my gameplay - the fact that this is still being developed and updated appeals to me.

Thanks for your hard work! 

Never mind, I bit the bullet. Gonna give this a go now. Read thru the description several times over, and being voiced or not is irrelevant.

17 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

My questions upon returning:

Is the installation process really as streamlined as it sounds? With this mod + animations + staged fix, can I have an optimal setup akin to how AAF used to run when all we relied on was OnePatch or Indarello's patch?

Yes and no. Staged Leito plus... as the name implies... Only supports Leito, which is enough for Hardship as it was always designed around using Leito as it's baseline animation pack. However lately some compatibility issues are cropping up with other packs either not being super compatible with the current AAF, or with Hardship. However I hope to solve this issue within the coming week, as I am going to include AAF up to date Hardship compatible XMLs for those packs in the next Hardship installer as an optional install, and block the tags pointing at their original XMLs. (Note my XMLs won't interfere with theirs as far as other mods are concerned... the one exception being that you can't use any Leito XMLs except Staged Leito plus.)

Which is a wordy way of saying... For now if you just use Leito and Rufgt's old animations it is that simple yes.

17 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Voice support, I mentioned above: has this been included or is this intended to be included? 

It's completely impractical to do voiced dialogue for a mod with thousands of lines. :) so no.

13 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Out of curiosity, will Super Mutants ever be included? Maybe "Menacing Raider" type interaction with muties where they decide to bully the lone scavver.

Apparently I'm great at running head first into random scout muties and alternative non-shooty ways of dealing with them would be welcome.

Not for prostitution, but yes I do plan on doing a rape module for Super Mutants in the TSEX master that will come out along side 1.6. It'll probably be a combat surrender system rather than something like the menacing raiders though.

Got a question while I'm freelancing so to speak.

I've noticed that every encounter starts off with straight vaginal but every time they want to change to anal after the first few screen popups. Is that running correctly or has something got jammed up as I would imagine (as in rl) a lot of folk aren't into anal?

35 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Got a question while I'm freelancing so to speak.

I've noticed that every encounter starts off with straight vaginal but every time they want to change to anal after the first few screen popups. Is that running correctly or has something got jammed up as I would imagine (as in rl) a lot of folk aren't into anal?

There's a good chance I left some debug code in the last update. I'll double check. That would explain the anal. The rest is just bugthesda RNG. 

Edit: Yep. I had the anal chance set to always go off. It'll be fixed in the next update. Hopefully early next week.

Update:

After a pretty frustrating week of wrestling with Fallout 4 and body issues I finally made some progress on the BP70 XMLs yesterday. I'm pretty upbeat as I can do some nice things like turn the tree animations into proper staged, or at least single stage with transitions, (Whichever suits Hardship better... a lot of the presex/foreplay transitions are clunky and useless). I'll also be able to adjust the penis position for default (IE unscaled to match) M-F actors, and provide an open mouth action for the Blowjob animations. 

I'm going to leave out any posittions that don't have sound (except cunnilingus and masturbation ones since I can easily add the Cunnilingus sound to the former via script and can live without the latter.) as well as particularl;y awkwardly animated ones and ones that are inappropriate to Hardship. Again note these XMLs will only be used by Hardship and won't interfere with the availability of these positions in their original form in other mods or the AAF window.

The TSEX/1.6 version of these XMLs will probably contain a few more positions as My mods other than Hardship will use them. These XMLs will only be installed if BP70 is detected.

I suspect it'll take another day to finish these and then I can move on to Savaga Cabbage which might take a bit longer

17 minutes ago, moonshadow101 said:

Is there any chance of the Nuka-World raiders being flagged as raiders in terms of dialogue/behavior? Right now they seem to behave like ordinary residents/citizens, which makes for an odd experience. 

Yeah, this isn't really set up to use in Nuka World it doesn't make much sense to be the Overboss and a Working girl/boy.

On 9/23/2020 at 1:03 PM, kiesu said:

Out of curiosity, will Super Mutants ever be included? Maybe "Menacing Raider" type interaction with muties where they decide to bully the lone scavver.

Apparently I'm great at running head first into random scout muties and alternative non-shooty ways of dealing with them would be welcome.

BW works on Strong, for shits and giggles I decided to see if it would and it does!  There is a mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11179?tab=description That will let you test it out, given though with Strong you just get the typical " human " lines, no new " yes, puny human " or anything.

19 minutes ago, Nickolos1818 said:

BW works on Strong, for shits and giggles I decided to see if it would and it does!  There is a mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11179?tab=description That will let you test it out, given though with Strong you just get the typical " human " lines, no new " yes, puny human " or anything.

I was thinking more of the hostile muties than Strong. There isn't many passive ones to talk to anyway :P

So Aesthetic question...

For the BP70 and SC Hardship XMLs (how these positions will appear in Hardship but nowhere else) Would you like me to rotate the actors direction to match Leito? Many of them are opposite, though it's somewhat willy nilly... Some like Prone Bone go the same way.

The upside of this is that when switching between Leito and BP70 anims with the pgup and pgdwn keys (when and if AAF isn't stuck in that fucking stupid unjoining state) It will be much smoother. The Downside is that it introduces a slight chance that if the actor idles become desynched one could face the wrong way for a stage or 2. This is pretty rare. Some anims already have 180% offsets on the AnimationData such as the BP70 Blowjobs.

So which would you prefer?

Got another question for you. I'm still freelancing and noticed that if soliciting a non named NPC (Resident) it always turns abusive on the second approach even when they say they enjoyed the last time. Is there a chance factor or is that supposed to happen. I also tested with Solomon and oddly that wasn't abusive so thought I'd check as I wasn't sure if it was the crappy RNG (I assume they used the same one from Skyrim which is shite as well).

On your question above. I'm not sure I have a preference as I never use the pgup/pgdown keys, I just let it play out and move the camera around (or am I missing something here)

EDIT: OCD attack (I'm into stats and probability) the furniture toggle, if it's on is furniture always used or is there a percentage chance it will be used. I did unarchive the scripts but wasn't quite sure where to look