1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Reminder kids... If the game gets glitchy, Verifying the integrity of your steam files can't hurt. My game seemed fine until I noticed the physics completely breaking on one hair when I used AAF. I had 17 files that failed to validate :D 

Even something like the intro movie being glitched can glitch the whole thing. Verify somewhat regularly, but remember to setup your settings again. 

16 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

Even something like the intro movie being glitched can glitch the whole thing. Verify somewhat regularly, but remember to setup your settings again. 

I'm becoming complacent since Bethesda hasn't fucked everything up in so long... But I did back up my whole Fallout 4 install again after verifying.

29 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I'm becoming complacent since Bethesda hasn't fucked everything up in so long... But I did back up my whole Fallout 4 install again after verifying.

If you happen to use Vortex - Purge your mods before the backup. Windows Copy does awful things to hard links, making the backup unusable with Vortex.

15 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do we purge, leave the files in limbo, and then backup through Steam..afterward we redeploy?

Exactly. Windows Copy, bless it's little black heart, does a Deep Copy on hard links. The link is replaced by the mod being pointed to.

If Vortex sees that actual mod in place of the link, it will ask if you want to Save it, effectively deleting Vortex's mod. Vortex will then say the empty mod is redundant...

Okay I am mentally broken trying to deal with this crap. Does anybody know how to get this fucking bullshit physics shit to work? It's apparently required to have physics with the new fusion girl but no matter what combination I install it does this: I'm about 10 minutes from going back to EVB female LOL. The only posts I can find are old as shit.

20200918202746_1.jpg.a68512affa32bba2eab921ea7e375ff2.jpg   20200918202821_1.jpg.86b30a4a562861e43dac86a412331b3e.jpg

Latest FG, (Prebuilt and me built) Latest Zex...  

OCBP + Preset...

OCBPC with and without preset...

No OCBP at all... Just FG and the skeleton...

It doesn't matter

It always behaves exactly the same!!!

What the goddamn fucking fuckety fuck am I missing? HDT was never this hard in Skyrim.

Personally I'd just as soon keep using FG 1.45, and the old skeleton, but I think it'd be best if I had up to date working shit if I am gonna be doing animation XMLs.

24 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Okay I am mentally broken trying to deal with this crap. Does anybody know how to get this fucking bullshit physics shit to work? It's apparently required to have physics with the new fusion girl but no matter what combination I install it does this: I'm about 10 minutes from going back to EVB female LOL. The only posts I can find are old as shit.

20200918202746_1.jpg.a68512affa32bba2eab921ea7e375ff2.jpg   20200918202821_1.jpg.86b30a4a562861e43dac86a412331b3e.jpg

Latest FG, (Prebuilt and me built) Latest Zex...  

OCBP + Preset...

OCBPC with and without preset...

No OCBP at all... Just FG and the skeleton...

It doesn't matter

It always behaves exactly the same!!!

What the goddamn fucking fuckety fuck am I missing? HDT was never this hard in Skyrim.

Personally I'd just as soon keep using FG 1.45, and the old skeleton, but I think it'd be best if I had up to date working shit if I am gonna be doing animation XMLs.

I never could get mine to work either. Looked just like yours. I am using Fusion Girl 1.61 , the Skeleton, and just CBP.  Been using it like this from the beginning...........Nothing else. All the required other stuff is just crap and not necessary..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I never could get mine to work either. Looked just like yours. I am using Fusion Girl 1.61 , the Skeleton, and just CBP.  Been using it like this from the beginning...........Nothing else. All the required other stuff is just crap and not necessary..

I can get OCBPC to work just fine with 1.45 and the new skeleton though. I may just go ahead and keep that ... That way I don't have to worry about clothing conversions either. Man... I do not know why they felt the need to make The new FG incompatible with the old clothes... Fucking ridiculous. It's no wonder nobody comes over to this scene from Skyrim.

Edit: It works with 1.61 too... It's 1.75... there is just something super fucked with it.

Has anybody got working titties with Fusion Girl 1.75?

Well shit. Reinstalling the skeleton again seems to have fixed it. I'm just surprised it was working with the old body... Must have just been very specifically broken in the new bones which strains credulity... Oh well whatever... Fuckin Fallout man.

Now to figure out why none of the bodyslide clothing files came with any goddamn presets 

Edit: LOL they left the clothing group names out of the preset XMLs. They didn't even put the body group in the athletic preset. I reported it. I can't believe nobody else reported this. Anyway they are super easy to fix by yourself.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to make myself a new base preset which I haven't done since switching from CBBE. I like the "Vanillaesque" preset, but it makes everybody look a little too well fed for a post apocalypse.

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I'm gonna take this opportunity to make myself a new base preset which I haven't done since switching from CBBE. I like the "Vanillaesque" preset, but it makes everybody look a little too well fed for a post apocalypse.

You want well fed? Those 81 peeps sure pack the food in. They'd be the only ones I know of.

On another topic, I'm looking for where I can up the chances the john will just leave the whore in cuffs should they be used, which I presume is coded vs an option. Not finding in the inventory item. Would like the chances of a "bad john" up there too. It's a wasteland.

22 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

You want well fed? Those 81 peeps sure pack the food in. They'd be the only ones I know of.

On another topic, I'm looking for where I can up the chances the john will just leave the whore in cuffs should they be used, which I presume is coded vs an option. Not finding in the inventory item. Would like the chances of a "bad john" up there too. It's a wasteland.

It only happens on rape escape IIRC? In 1.6 it'll happen if you get choked unconscious and left for dead. Again IIRC there is a chance cops will remove them or leave them on, but I believe that's only if they haul you in for being cuffed. (You look "suspcious")

This is a ridiculously complicated mod and I honestly can't keep track of what I've implemented versus what I've just considered. This is especially true because of the protacted time between when I first started working on what will be 1.6 and now since I've been interrupted by putting out fires constantly. I was talking about the strangling stuff in like fucking February :p. 

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It only happens on rape escape IIRC? In 1.6 it'll happen if you get choked unconscious and left for dead. Again IIRC there is a chance cops will remove them or leave them on, but I believe that's only if they haul you in for being cuffed. (You look "suspcious")

This is a ridiculously complicated mod and I honestly can't keep track of what I've implemented versus what I've just considered. This is especially true because of the protacted time between when I first started working on what will be 1.6 and now since I've been interrupted by putting out fires constantly. I was talking about the strangling stuff in like fucking February :p. 

Ah, being handcuffed before means you'd be back in them naturally. I've definitely been called out for being suspicious, but wasn't already in cuffs. Will try that next time . ..

9 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

Ah, being handcuffed before means you'd be back in them naturally. I've definitely been called out for being suspicious, but wasn't already in cuffs. Will try that next time . ..

If you're in cuffs they'll say "You can't walk around like that"

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I can get OCBPC to work just fine with 1.45 and the new skeleton though. I may just go ahead and keep that ... That way I don't have to worry about clothing conversions either. Man... I do not know why they felt the need to make The new FG incompatible with the old clothes... Fucking ridiculous. It's no wonder nobody comes over to this scene from Skyrim.

I just flatout gave up on FG entirely because it was too much of a hassle to constantly port CBBE clothing over every time there was new interesting release.

6 hours ago, xtremeGoose said:

I just flatout gave up on FG entirely because it was too much of a hassle to constantly port CBBE clothing over every time there was new interesting release.

Updating a previous conversion to a new FG version is generally faster for me.

FG 1.45 clothing items and armor pieces should mostly work with 1.61 as long as they're not "outfits" (don't have base bodies included). If they do, you need to replace the base body and redo any necessary body zaps to avoid areas where clipping becomes problematic (e.g., inside footwear, but I tend to zap pretty much any body parts which should be hidden by an outfit anyway just to keep things cleaner).

FG 1.75 is mostly like 1.61 so non-outfit pieces built for 1.45 or later should generally be fine except you'll likely see weird clipping from the new breast bones in the base body, maybe also from the new thigh bones though the jiggle there is much less exaggerated. Updating earlier conversions to 1.75 is a similar process, except you also need to delete two obsolete breast skin bones from the project and then copy the weights for the six new CBP breast bones and four new CBP thigh bones to the clothing meshes.

There's a pinned Twitch video in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord which is super easy to follow, if you find videos helpful (I honestly prefer text instructions, but still got by with it). I updated nearly a hundred BodySlide projects from a mix of FG 1.45 and 1.61 to 1.75 in an evening... it goes pretty quickly when you get into the groove; recreating body zaps is honestly the most time-consuming step.

Well I found an odd but funny issue.  I have the current version of BW, and the last version of Zodiac that came out before author started their rework again.   Both mods work, and don't show any conflicts, as Zodiac doesn't touch the base game.  But the ZAP portal events that call on a client ( spawns in a random custom named npc ) their dialogue is being overwritten by BW, its funny and BW dialogue/events happen but the Zodiac ones don't trigger.   Not sure exactly whats going on, but no matter how I do the load order  it still happens.   

Will try to fool around again and see if I can figure out an what causes it, only thing I can think of is this custom npc being spawned is somehow getting BW scripts applied to it when its not supposed to.   Otherwise BW is working well.

7 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Well I found an odd but funny issue.  I have the current version of BW, and the last version of Zodiac that came out before author started their rework again.   Both mods work, and don't show any conflicts, as Zodiac doesn't touch the base game.  But the ZAP portal events that call on a client ( spawns in a random custom named npc ) their dialogue is being overwritten by BW, its funny and BW dialogue/events happen but the Zodiac ones don't trigger.   Not sure exactly whats going on, but no matter how I do the load order  it still happens.   

Will try to fool around again and see if I can figure out an what causes it, only thing I can think of is this custom npc being spawned is somehow getting BW scripts applied to it when its not supposed to.   Otherwise BW is working well.

Turn begagr whore off whilst using zodiac, then turn it back on when your done

9 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Turn beggar whore off whilst using zodiac, then turn it back on when your done

Yeah. Dialogue/Quest priority in FO4 is very unreliable and impractical from a modders prospective. This is why the dialogue system in Hardship is mudular and can be turned on and off.

Even my own mod DLYH suffers from this issue. Sometimes you get the DLYH greets sometimes you get the Hardship ones. That's why there is special instructions concerning it in the known issues as you can break an NPC :D

IF YOU ARE PLAYING MY OTHER MOD DLYH... TURN OFF BW MODE UNTIL YOU'VE COMPLETED THE COLLAR RELATED DIALOGUE WITH ANY GIVEN NPC. otherwise you may end up with a follower you can't interact with until you get the collar off.

9 minutes ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Thanks for replies, but it was happening to me even though BW mode was off.  Only conclusion I had came up with was that I had Blaze hired and following at the time.  I am going to try it again without Blaze and see what happens.

And yes, again, BW mode was turned off.

Pretty sure the dialogue alias can't even fill if BW mode is off.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah. Dialogue/Quest priority in FO4 is very unreliable and impractical from a modders prospective. This is why the dialogue system in Hardship is mudular and can be turned on and off.

Even my own mod DLYH suffers from this issue. Sometimes you get the DLYH greets sometimes you get the Hardship ones. That's why there is special instructions concerning it in the known issues as you can break an NPC :D

I think I just had this happen with Cait. I mistakenly clicked through a BW set of dialogue with her (tried to solicit her for $ sex), and then therafter I could not Talk to her -- just a click. She also seemed to vanish or get stuck. I had to moveto me so I could see what the problem was, recycleactor did jack, and I had to just reload a prior save before I did that.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Updating a previous conversion to a new FG version is generally faster for me.

FG 1.45 clothing items and armor pieces should mostly work with 1.61 as long as they're not "outfits" (don't have base bodies included). If they do, you need to replace the base body and redo any necessary body zaps to avoid areas where clipping becomes problematic (e.g., inside footwear, but I tend to zap pretty much any body parts which should be hidden by an outfit anyway just to keep things cleaner).

FG 1.75 is mostly like 1.61 so non-outfit pieces built for 1.45 or later should generally be fine except you'll likely see weird clipping from the new breast bones in the base body, maybe also from the new thigh bones though the jiggle there is much less exaggerated. Updating earlier conversions to 1.75 is a similar process, except you also need to delete two obsolete breast skin bones from the project and then copy the weights for the six new CBP breast bones and four new CBP thigh bones to the clothing meshes.

There's a pinned Twitch video in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord which is super easy to follow, if you find videos helpful (I honestly prefer text instructions, but still got by with it). I updated nearly a hundred BodySlide projects from a mix of FG 1.45 and 1.61 to 1.75 in an evening... it goes pretty quickly when you get into the groove; recreating body zaps is honestly the most time-consuming step.

I've converted probably a couple dozen items from CBBE myself and I'm frankly sick of it. Just letting the tool do most of the lifting and zapping occluded parts is one thing, but making sure that all the the different morphs work, that elements are not supposed to stretch, skew, scale, etc. don't warp (like buckles, metal items, etc.) while those you expect should (i.e. cloth), that everything actually scales properly, etc. takes a lot of effort, especially if there's a lot of fiddly bits like wires and hardware. I used to make sure that every single part properly morphed and aligned properly so that they'd always conform to the body, but that takes forever when doing stuff like shoes and boots where there's so many parts that vary in how you'd expect them to size to different body morphs.

I pretty much hate it when a morph scales things like bullets, or warps eyelets from a perfectly machined part the original author modelled, to some weird blob that follows the body morph. So when I do my BodySlides, if there's rigid elements like buttons, rivets, or rods, I'm hand moving and aligning every rigid element and properly scaling the items they're attached to. About the absolute worst part I've run into was a coiled cable connected a headset and walkie talkie to a pack. Making the cables stretch properly without warping in weird ways with the limited tools available took forever.

There's no way I'm pumping out one of those BodySlides in a couple minutes let alone hundreds of them in a night.