Hi, I am having an issue with disappearing potions, I can keep poisons but potions disappear. I searched the forum and this thread came up. I have Apropos 2 and this update.

Does anyone know what could be wrong, failing that has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: Oh it appears to be due to a new type of gag I am wearing - I've been gagged loads but not all gags have this effect, apparently. Sorry!

2 hours ago, Eadoo said:

I use NMM personally, but I found this:

'No game data on top level' Mod Organizer

Does that help?  That solution would make sense, since I'm not packaging any scripts, only text.

When I installed using Mod Organizer, I did have set the data directory during installation as described in your link. However, after the mod installed, MO had it flagged in the left hand panel as errors on install. I examined the file structure and verified it was correct, told MO to ignore the error, and everything is working fine.

35 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

Request

More "Pregnancy" on "impregnate issue" theme?!

Planned.  In this just released version you should see more "breeding" related content which deals more with impregnation, but is specific to creatures.  This is easy, though, since I can just replace the {FUCK} token with the {BREED} token in the right places.  I'll think about if there's a quick and easy way to do it with FemaleActor_Male, too.

@Eadoo First of all, thank you for this lovely mod. I consider Apropos to be indispensable as a mod, and I'm always happy to see more work done on it to make it more descriptive and thus more immersive! 

I don't know if you're looking for this sorta thing, but in the past I did lots of work adding my own descriptions and synonyms to the mod. I thought I'd at least start by offering the synonyms I have, which I've even copied over into your current format so it's easier to compare and see what I've added. Feel free to use any, all, or none of them as you see fit. ^_^

Synonyms.txt

19 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

@Eadoo First of all, thank you for this lovely mod. I consider Apropos to be indispensable as a mod, and I'm always happy to see more work done on it to make it more descriptive and thus more immersive! 

I don't know if you're looking for this sorta thing, but in the past I did lots of work adding my own descriptions and synonyms to the mod. I thought I'd at least start by offering the synonyms I have, which I've even copied over into your current format so it's easier to compare and see what I've added. Feel free to use any, all, or none of them as you see fit. ^_^

Synonyms.txt 12.77 kB · 0 downloads

Excellent, thank you!  I'll go through and look for stuff to shamelessly steal this week. 

Also...thank you SO much for first getting it into the format I'm currently using.  :)

Finally got this mod working.  (It wasn't working before due to the way mod organizer was handling the files.  By manually replacing the old DB myself I managed to get it going).

I love a lot of the changes, but I'm having some issues.  Just want to see if it's normal.  In one case I just want to alert the mod author of something I noticed.  So:

1.  Sometimes nothing pops up when a new scene begins.  Sometimes two or three scenes in a row won't have any text, but the beginning and end usually always does.  This happens far more often when it is female x female acts, but it does happen with female x male.  Have not tested groups yet.  My mods don't lend well to starting group sessions reliably.

2.  One of the lines of text (which I sadly can't say which one specifically) had a bit of an error in the typing.  Instead of saying "pussy" it said "{PUSSY" .  It was the only thing in all caps and had a single bracket in front of it.  I'm guessing the result of a typo or something?

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the changes.  Fantastic.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Finally got this mod working.  (It wasn't working before due to the way mod organizer was handling the files.  By manually replacing the old DB myself I managed to get it going).

I love a lot of the changes, but I'm having some issues.  Just want to see if it's normal.  In one case I just want to alert the mod author of something I noticed.  So:

1.  Sometimes nothing pops up when a new scene begins.  Sometimes two or three scenes in a row won't have any text, but the beginning and end usually always does.  This happens far more often when it is female x female acts, but it does happen with female x male.  Have not tested groups yet.  My mods don't lend well to starting group sessions reliably.

2.  One of the lines of text (which I sadly can't say which one specifically) had a bit of an error in the typing.  Instead of saying "pussy" it said "{PUSSY" .  It was the only thing in all caps and had a single bracket in front of it.  I'm guessing the result of a typo or something?

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the changes.  Fantastic.

Thank you!

1.  There's still a lot of content missing in the database.  You may have entire scenes with no text, or just portions.  You can help me pinpoint these by opening the console and seeing if Apropos tried to call a file and couldn't find it, then letting me know (for instance, FemaleActor_Goat_Oral is one that I'm currently aware of but haven't fixed yet).

2.  Was there a space after "{PUSSY"?  I'm not finding it in the DB right now; screen shots help me to track stuff like this down!  :)

But...I'd love it if, every time you see something weird, you reported it to me, preferably with precise wording or a screenshot.

3 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Thank you!

1.  There's still a lot of content missing in the database.  You may have entire scenes with no text, or just portions.  You can help me pinpoint these by opening the console and seeing if Apropos tried to call a file and couldn't find it, then letting me know (for instance, FemaleActor_Goat_Oral is one that I'm currently aware of but haven't fixed yet).

2.  Was there a space after "{PUSSY"?  I'm not finding it in the DB right now; screen shots help me to track stuff like this down!  :)

But...I'd love it if, every time you see something weird, you reported it to me, preferably with precise wording or a screenshot.

1.  I will try to check in the future next time I play.  But it happened fairly regularly and consistently, so I'm inclined to think it has to do with a lot of them.  Maybe it's the animations I'm using.  I use SLALFunnybiz (however they spelled it) SLALBilly, and SLALAnub.  Maybe they don't have the right tags?  I don't really know how it works.

2.  I tried to screenshot when i noticed it, but it went away before I could hit the button.  I don't know if there was a space or not, I mostly noticed that the bracket was still there.  But most of them seem to work normally.  If I come across it again I will screen shot.

19 hours ago, Eadoo said:

I've seen a few now and again, I'll try and note any I spot and let you know

Great mod, it's really coming along well :classic_smile:

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue,, and I havent updated to the latest build of this mod. 

The messages are referring to me as the npc, and not the PC.

my characters name is "Aelion" a female

Messages are like:

Aelion squirts inside of you

Aelion rubs your clit

You fill Aelion with cum

Probably not exact quotes, but similar.  Happens in !st 2nd and 3rd person. 

This wasnt happening before. 

Awesome job on all of the new stuff, no way Apropos could ever be used again without this mod!!!

27 minutes ago, Terrafide said:

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue,, and I havent updated to the latest build of this mod. 

Messages are like:

Aelion rubs your clit

You fill Aelion with cum

Awesome job on all of the new stuff, no way Apropos could ever be used again without this mod!!!

Are these Female on Female animations?  Some of these are kinda weird right now; I'm slowly working my way through them alphabetically, and I haven't gotten to "Vaginal" yet.  I keep getting distracted with other things (for instance, at this very moment I'm working on the Mammoth entries).

Thanks for your patience, and positive feedback!

12 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Messages are like:

Aelion rubs your clit

You fill Aelion with cum

I have this too, with female on female, just to confirm. Not in every F/F instance, but I haven't noticed it so far in other situations. I haven't played with the latest version installed yet either.

This must be a fairly massive undertaking, thanks again for sharing with us, it is pretty marvelous so far.

19 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Are these Female on Female animations?  Some of these are kinda weird right now; I'm slowly working my way through them alphabetically, and I haven't gotten to "Vaginal" yet.  I keep getting distracted with other things (for instance, at this very moment I'm working on the Mammoth entries).

Thanks for your patience, and positive feedback!

Now that I think of it they were female/female... :D 

nice to know I didn't screw something up this time haha

7 hours ago, Vithiss said:

I have this too, with female on female, just to confirm. Not in every F/F instance, but I haven't noticed it so far in other situations. I haven't played with the latest version installed yet either.

This must be a fairly massive undertaking, thanks again for sharing with us, it is pretty marvelous so far.

Thanks!, and yea I never thought about it just being F/F anims. lol

Also I agree with you!! 

---"This must be a fairly massive undertaking, thanks again for sharing with us, it is pretty marvelous so far"---

On 11/29/2019 at 11:09 PM, Terrafide said:

Messages are like:

Aelion rubs your clit

You fill Aelion with cum

That's prob because Primary and Active are not in the proper positions on said files. He's mainly working on converting 1st and/or 2nd person content to 3 person.  Some were already there before or slip by here and there when your working on thousands of files over and over adding and removing synonyms. Give it time.

6 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

That's prob because Primary and Active are not in the proper positions on said files. He's mainly working on converting 1st and/or 2nd person content to 3 person.  Some were already there before or slip by here and there when your working on thousands of files over and over adding and removing synonyms. Give it time.

GoldMembr says this knowing full well that he (I presume..?) already sent me fixes for them that I haven't reviewed/implemented yet.  :)

Oh, and since we're talking about it, in FemaleActor_Female:

* Porting over FemaleActor_Male:  I'm currently working through "Handjob".  That leaves "Oral" and "Vaginal".

* Submissions:  I need to determine if FF_Oral and FF_Vaginal are even necessary (I haven't ever seen them called), and import work done by GoldMembr for Boobjob and Vaginal.

* New content:  Missing Lesbian.  I think porting and improving FF_Oral might do the trick.

Noticed the following missing ones:

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage1.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage2.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage3.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage4.txt

Hope info is useful

29 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Noticed the following missing ones:

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage1.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage2.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage3.txt

FemaleActor_female_lesbian_rape_Stage4.txt

Hope info is useful

Up to stage 7 for me.  I have some animation mods with 9 stages total.

4 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

Holy carp.  

Let's start with 4.  That's better than 0 - for now.  :)

I wouldn't worry about it.  Even in that animation pack it's only maybe one animation out of the entire pack.  I'm not expecting or asking for you to go so far out of your way for that many animations.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, Aki K said:

Up to stage 7 for me.  I have some animation mods with 9 stages total.

If you want more stages all you need to do is  go in the folder for the creature or thing you want more stages for,  vaginal, oral, anal whatever, copy stage 3.4.5 somewhere else and renumber them 6,7,8  and drop them back in. He's giving you the location of the files in the download and it's fairly easy if you know your way around your mod manager.  You will of course need to remember where you have done this and keep doing it every update.

Also Female on Female doesn't work correctly if your character is the dominant female, only if your always the one getting fucked otherwise you will always be fucking yourself lol. There is currently no way around this. Its either reword all the files so your female character is dominant or have them be submissive the way they are right now because most were converted from a male/anynpc fucking a female/yourcharacter. This is the only situation that this is an issue because your always submissive for everything else unless your a Male character or your female character is raping a male, but even in that unique situation its gonna play the wording out like your the one getting raped. That's why I was hoping the Female_FemaleActor that was there in the original mod actually worked and was put there for that exact situation. A Female_MaleActor would have been nice too for the female raping a male animations. Hell I don't think the MaleActor_Female works either because every file in there is also set with the wrong roles. All need to be reversed primary to active and active to primary but at least the words are correct for a dominant role.  I never play a Male character or even cared to try it. Maybe someone that has a Male character can try it out to see.

So in short if you have strapons enabled female on female for every animation needs to have your female character on the bottom/being fucked by a stapon, giving an oral blowjob to a strapon etc. She can never be the one with the stapon equiped for any of the words from this mod to make sense the way they are currently set up. That's most likely what happened with Terrafide too. The lesbian files are not in place yet so i don't know which way he's gonna go with them.