59 minutes ago, typoking1107 said:

Why did you remove doing Male/Male and Male/Creature stuff from the future list in the description? Did you change your mind about doing it?

I discovered that, as of right now it's not technically feasible.  I didn't want to feel like I was promising something I couldn't deliver.

I ran a sample Male/Dog animation and watched what it called.  Turns out it doesn't call anything, although it *did* call a GoBack...a *Female* GoBack.

Then today I ran across this comment by Gooser.

So...we'll have to wait until a version of Apropos 2 is released that includes this functionality prior to my database having any content to support.  :(

On 11/2/2019 at 10:19 PM, Eadoo said:

Thanks for the amplifying detail.

We're probably talking about Animation Patchups here (see AnimationPatchups.txt in the default DB) to make sure the appropriate tags are on all of the animations involved.  I'll probably get around to that eventually, but there's honestly so much work left with just the text that it'll be a while.
The FemaleActor_Female stuff originally came from Maddac, so you can thank him for it being there at all.  I'm currently manually reviewing that content and working alphabetically (I'm at Female_Actor_Female_Anal_Stage1.txt now) to tokenize his content and convert his 1st person contributions over to 2nd person.  

Trivia: if you look you'll see a single Female_FemaleActor_Oral.txt file in FemaleActor_Female.  That's from my own attempts to populate the database before there was any content at all and I'm saving it in case I need it to help populate files in the new location.

Anyhow, thanks for your patience.  Gooser was right; it's slow-going work.

AnimationPatchups.txt is definitely gonna need to be upgraded at some point when you get a chance yes. Oh trust me i believe it there's currently 148 individual folders and even if there's just 6 txt files per folder that's 888 individual text files to go through and that's a moderate estimation since there's many folders with double or triple that lol. And i'm sure everyone that's downloading the updates thinks it's MUCH APPRECIATED can't say that enough really.  Everyone that puts in work for us for free with these mods without whom we probably wouldn't even be playing a VERY old game, much love.

19 hours ago, Eadoo said:

I discovered that, as of right now it's not technically feasible.  I didn't want to feel like I was promising something I couldn't deliver.

I ran a sample Male/Dog animation and watched what it called.  Turns out it doesn't call anything, although it *did* call a GoBack...a *Female* GoBack.

Then today I ran across this comment by Gooser.

So...we'll have to wait until a version of Apropos 2 is released that includes this functionality prior to my database having any content to support.  :(

That's annoying, but thanks anyways.

I actually really like that "X of Healing" reduces wear and tear damage. Not enough people, I think, have thanked you for that. I didn't even think of it until you implemented it, and it really ties nicely into the loop I use in game where Apropos increases my debuffs in Sexlab Disparity, so I have to take care of my holes with potions.

I also really love that you added compatibility with the materials from Succubus Heart. :3 You add so many nice things to this game.
I just wish I could still configure how much W&T consumables actually heal. xD

You see, Sexlab Separate Orgasm (SLSO), means my holes get shredded FAST. xD I can't seem to turn down the rate at which SLSO puts me in a pounding-induced stupor, but the more types of recovery items you add, the easier I can deal with it. :3 Thank you so much for all this work, Dear.

18 hours ago, Yuni said:

I just wish I could still configure how much W&T consumables actually heal. xD

You actually can; it's just not exposed in the MCM.  

In Data\Apropos\db there's a file "WearAndTear_Consumables.txt".  You can change the values of individual healing items there.  Right now, the contents of my version of this includes:

{
    "Skooma": 25,
    "Redwater Skooma": 35,
    "Double-Distilled Skooma": 40,
    "Cyrodilic Brandy": 25,
    "Balmora Blue": 25,
    "White-Gold Tower": 25,
    "Velvet LeChance": 25,
    "Cliff Racer": 25,
    "Spider Egg": 5,
    "Chaurus Eggs": 5,
    "Parasite Spider Egg": 5,
    "Parasite Chaurus Egg": 5,
    "Hist sap": 25,
    "Felldew": 25,
    "Greenmote": 25,
    "Daril": 25,
    "Essence of Sleeping Tree": 25,
    "Unrefined Moonsugar": 15,
    "Unrefined Moon Suger": 15,
    "Boethia's Deception": 40,
    "Elendr's Flask": 40,
    "Leaf Skooma": 25,
    "Mage's Friend": 50,
    "Morgul's Touch": 40,
    "Ocato's Pallatine": 40,
    "Rose of Azura": 40,
    "The Arch Mage": 50,
    "The Contortionist": 40,
    "The Second Brain": 40,
    "Thiefs Delight": 40,
    "Tough Flesh": 40,
    "Vermina's Price": 50,
    "Sperm": 5,
    "Breast Milk": 5,
    "Soul of Desire": 10,
    "Soul of Experience": 10,
    "Soul of Force": 10,
    "Soul of Life": 10,
    "Soul of Magic": 10,
    "Soul of Power": 10,
    "Potion of Ultimate Healing": 200,
    "Potion of Extreme Healing": 150,
    "Potion of Plentiful Healing": 75,
    "Potion of Healing": 50,
    "Potion of Minor Healing":25
}

Spoiler

{
    "Skooma": 25,
    "Redwater Skooma": 35,
    "Double-Distilled Skooma": 40,
    "Cyrodilic Brandy": 25,
    "Balmora Blue": 25,
    "White-Gold Tower": 25,
    "Velvet LeChance": 25,
    "Cliff Racer": 25,
    "Spider Egg": 5,
    "Chaurus Eggs": 5,
    "Parasite Spider Egg": 5,
    "Parasite Chaurus Egg": 5,
    "Hist sap": 25,
    "Felldew": 25,
    "Greenmote": 25,
    "Daril": 25,
    "Essence of Sleeping Tree": 25,
    "Unrefined Moonsugar": 15,
    "Unrefined Moon Suger": 15,
    "Boethia's Deception": 40,
    "Elendr's Flask": 40,
    "Leaf Skooma": 25,
    "Mage's Friend": 50,
    "Morgul's Touch": 40,
    "Ocato's Pallatine": 40,
    "Rose of Azura": 40,
    "The Arch Mage": 50,
    "The Contortionist": 40,
    "The Second Brain": 40,
    "Thiefs Delight": 40,
    "Tough Flesh": 40,
    "Vermina's Price": 50,
    "Sperm": 5,
    "Breast Milk": 5,
    "Soul of Desire": 10,
    "Soul of Experience": 10,
    "Soul of Force": 10,
    "Soul of Life": 10,
    "Soul of Magic": 10,
    "Soul of Power": 10,
    "Potion of Ultimate Healing": 200,
    "Potion of Extreme Healing": 150,
    "Potion of Plentiful Healing": 75,
    "Potion of Healing": 50,
    "Potion of Minor Healing":25
}

Something I've been using for a while is alternate very high healing amounts for all the Skooma Whore varieties: Essentially this means you can almost instantly heal your wear and tear with the risk of becoming very addicted to the hard stuff. Acts a really nice temptation mechanic.

"Skooma": 500,
    "Redwater Skooma": 400,
    "Double-Distilled Skooma": 2000,
    "Rose of Azura": 1000,
    "Boethia's Deception": 1000,
    "Thief's Delight": 1000,
    "The Contortionist": 1000,
    "Morgul's Touch": 1000,
    "Tough Flesh": 1000,
    "Ocato's Pallatine": 1000,
    "Mage's Friend": 1000,
    "Vermina's Price": 1000,
    "The Arch Mage": 1000,
    "Vermina's Price": 1000,
    "Leaf Skooma": 1000,

For some reason the healing with consumables doesn't work i tried drinking multiple Arch Mage potions didn't work i tried all healing potions again didn't work (something odd that i noticed as well is that all my healing potions are replaced? with potions like Extreme Elixier of Health like i dont even have Extreme Potion of Health as an item in my game)

48 minutes ago, decaluka said:

@crosser0987I suppose another mod must be replacing your potions, which is why they aren't recognized by Apropos2

Yeah that makes sense but then why doesn't stuff like the arch mage and other skooma whore drugs work.

And can i edit the textfile for apropos and put the new potion names in there and make it work again?

6 hours ago, decaluka said:

@crosser0987I talked too fast. I got the same issue as you with the latest version of this mod, and reverting to the previous version makes potions work again to reduce W&T.

Ok, I've just replicated it.  I must have a parse error somewhere.

Looking now.

I believe I've found the issue; something that Gooser had actually warned me about that I didn't quite understand at the time.

Apropos 2 loads the synonym tokens and a variety of other configurations into memory at load time.  Individual descriptions are read while used.

The configurations can only consume so much memory before there's none left.  And I'm hitting that limit.

SO.

0.4.3 (expected this weekend) will be a major simplification of those configuration files, both from a thematic point of view (I'll be removing eggs from the W&T consumables, for instance) , and I'll be removing the duplicates from each synonym token set.

If you look closely, you might have found that WTANAL and WTVAGINAL tokens are empty.  I believe this is being caused by the same issue and will be fixed in 0.4.3 as well.

So...something to expect.  Thanks for your patience.  :)

posted the same at apropos2. no response but i want to try the mod and I am not clear about the string stuff.

1. game comes with english string. Do they needs to be converted to utf-8 english string?

2. every mod installed afterword needs to be converted to utf-8 esp/esm?

3. some mod comes with english string. do I need to convert them to utf-8 english string?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:35 PM, Sucker343 said:

posted the same at apropos2. no response but i want to try the mod and I am not clear about the string stuff.

1. game comes with english string. Do they needs to be converted to utf-8 english string?

2. every mod installed afterword needs to be converted to utf-8 esp/esm?

3. some mod comes with english string. do I need to convert them to utf-8 english string?

I'll try to help, but you'll have to help me to understand, because what you're asking (or perhaps, the way you're asking it) is confusing.

1.  What "strings" are you talking about converting?

2.  What made you want to/think you need to convert those to another format?

3 hours ago, Eadoo said:

I'll try to help, but you'll have to help me to understand, because what you're asking (or perhaps, the way you're asking it) is confusing.

1.  What "strings" are you talking about converting?

2.  What made you want to/think you need to convert those to another format?

Apropos2 Requires:

SexLab 1.62.+, Skyrim LE/Oldrim, JContainers 3.2, SexLab Aroused, *.STRINGS in UTF8 format
*.strings file in data/strings folder.

you sound like that is unnecessary with Text Db Update.
35 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

Apropos2 Requires:

SexLab 1.62.+, Skyrim LE/Oldrim, JContainers 3.2, SexLab Aroused, *.STRINGS in UTF8 format
*.strings file in data/strings folder.

you sound like that is unnecessary with Text Db Update.

Ok, got it.

I believe, by default, your *.STRINGS files will be in UTF8.  There must be some strange situation where they might not be, which would be why Gooser included it in the requirements, but I don't know what situation that would be.

At the very least, I can say that I've never heard of anyone having to convert these, so chances are you're good.

My own update doesn't touch these files, though, so if default Apropos 2 DB won't run correctly, my DB update here won't fix it.  I just don't think the scenario of it not working is very likely.  :)

10 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

Ok, got it.

I believe, by default, your *.STRINGS files will be in UTF8.  There must be some strange situation where they might not be, which would be why Gooser included it in the requirements, but I don't know what situation that would be.

*snip*

Thanks, That saves me a lot of trouble. 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:57 PM, cxsora said:

In my opinion, {BITCH} and {WHORE} has some different, {WHORE} lay emphasis on money business, {BITCH} lay emphasis on carnal pleasure. 

Sure, however...

There were exactly ZERO instances I could find where "whore" and "slut" were not interchangeable in the database.  Moreover, {WHORE} and {BITCH} both shared elements.  As a result, where you or I might understand that there's a context difference between the two, that context difference meant very little to the database implementation.

Out of curiosity, does this work with LE?

I'm somewhat new to modding my game and would consider myself about apprentice level lol but I dont understand exactly how the versions interact with eachother since I'm playing LE.

I know the the pieces fit but don't know how exactly, "it just works" until it crashes after like 6 hours which I'm fine with. I kind of understand why it crashes when it does but I feel like I'm using the equivalent of webmd to diagnose any issues lmao usually its a load order issue though I've realized.

1 hour ago, BigScaryMonster said:

Out of curiosity, does this work with LE?

I'm somewhat new to modding my game and would consider myself about apprentice level lol but I dont understand exactly how the versions interact with eachother since I'm playing LE.

I know the the pieces fit but don't know how exactly, "it just works" until it crashes after like 6 hours which I'm fine with. I kind of understand why it crashes when it does but I feel like I'm using the equivalent of webmd to diagnose any issues lmao usually its a load order issue though I've realized.

It absolutely works with LE.  That's all I play, personally.  :)

9 hours ago, BigScaryMonster said:

Awesome, just wanted to be sure :) Thanks!

These are just configuration files for Apropos2, so there is nothing needing converting either for SSE. So it works as-is for both LE and SE. :D And I believe @Eadoo, due to these being the files they are, it is 100% safe to interchange them during playthroughs, correct? Will Apropos2 properly update if I replace these files mid-playthrough? My point is I don't believe these files will cause save-bloat at all.

14 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

These are just configuration files for Apropos2, so there is nothing needing converting either for SSE. So it works as-is for both LE and SE. :D And I believe @Eadoo, due to these being the files they are, it is 100% safe to interchange them during playthroughs, correct? Will Apropos2 properly update if I replace these files mid-playthrough? My point is I don't believe these files will cause save-bloat at all.

Yup.  All we're doing is manipulating the configuration of another mod.  No script changes/etc that might lead to problems if frequently updated.