4 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

If you want more stages all you need to do is  go in the folder for the creature or thing you want more stages for,  vaginal, oral, anal whatever, copy stage 3.4.5 somewhere else and renumber them 6,7,8  and drop them back in. He's giving you the location of the files in the download and it's fairly easy if you know your way around your mod manager.  You will of course need to remember where you have done this and keep doing it every update.

Also Female on Female doesn't work correctly if your character is the dominant female only if your always the one getting fucked otherwise you will always be fucking yourself lol. There is currently no way around this. Its either set the files up so your female character is dominant or set them up to be submissive the way they are right now. This is the only situation that this is an issue because your always submissive for everything else unless your a Male character or your female character is raping a male, but even in that unique situation its gonna play the wording out like your the one getting raped. That's why I was hoping the Female_FemaleActor that was there in the original mod actually worked and was put there for that exact situation and a Female_MaleActor would have been nice too for the female raping a male animations. Hell I don't think the MaleActor_Female works either because every file in there is also set up to be submissive when it should be dominant.  I never play a Male character or even cared to try it. Maybe someone that has a Male character can try it out to see.

So in short if you have strapons enabled female on female for every animation needs to have your female character on the bottom/being fucked by a stapon, giving an oral blowjob to a strapon etc. She can never be the one with the stapon equiped for any of the words from this mod to make sense the way they are currently set up. That's most likely what happened with Terrafide too. The lesbian files are not in place yet so i don't know which way he's gonna go with them.

Hmm.  I hadn't even thought about this.  The direction I was working was all submissive player female.

It'll be a pain, but I can probably include an alternative directory you can use to replace the existing FemaleActor_Female content with dominant rather than submissive content.  Once that work is done, it'll be easy to maintain, but creating the directory will take a little while.

I'll add this to the list of things to do.  

Oh, and I'll add the extra stages if you let me know which specific interaction type you're seeing it in.

6 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Hmm.  I hadn't even thought about this.  The direction I was working was all submissive player female.

It'll be a pain, but I can probably include an alternative directory you can use to replace the existing FemaleActor_Female content with dominant rather than submissive content.  Once that work is done, it'll be easy to maintain, but creating the directory will take a little while.

I'll add this to the list of things to do.  

Oh, and I'll add the extra stages if you let me know which specific interaction type you're seeing it in.

You wouldn't need to do too much but change the roles from active to primary and primary to active with the MaleActor_Female content since it's already worded to be dominant only set wrong like i mentioned in that one message. Like you said though it'll be a pain and that's a long way off.

Most new animations have at least 6 stages some 7 some even 8. Ideally I would give everything non unique 8 but that's just me. Bare minimum all non unique vaginal anal that has current content for the most popular creatures needs at least 8 stages to be safe.  All unique animations "UniqueAnimation.txt" which is the bulk of current content should "I hope because that would really suck but not that hard to do with those the same way" already have the correct number of stages.

At the very least all these creatures need 8 vaginal/rape 8 anal/rape and 5 oral/rape

FemaleActor_Bear   <- doesn't have any oral files

FemaleActor_Canine

FemaleActor_Dog

FemaleActor_DragonPriest   <- doesn't have any oral files copy from draugr when u give them some

FemaleActor_Draugr   <- doesn't have any oral files yet but needs badly

FemaleActor_Falmer

FemaleActor_Giant

FemaleActor_Horse

FemaleActor_Riekling   <- doesn't have any oral files yet but needs badly

FemaleActor_Skeever

FemaleActor_Troll

FemaleActor_Werewolf

FemaleActor_Wolf

8 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

You wouldn't need to do too much but change the roles from active to primary and primary to active with the MaleActor_Female content since it's already worded to be dominant only set wrong like i mentioned in that one message. Like you said though it'll be a pain and that's a long way off.

Most new animations have at least 6 stages some 7 some even 8. Ideally I would give everything non unique 8 but that's just me. Bare minimum all non unique vaginal anal that has current content for the most popular creatures needs at least 8 stages to be safe.  All unique animations "UniqueAnimation.txt" which is the bulk of current content should "I hope because that would really suck but not that hard to do with those the same way" already have the correct number of stages.

At the very least all these creatures need 8 vaginal/rape 8 anal/rape and 5 oral/rape

FemaleActor_Bear   <- doesn't have any oral files

FemaleActor_Canine

FemaleActor_Dog

FemaleActor_DragonPriest   <- doesn't have any oral files copy from draugr when u give them some

FemaleActor_Draugr   <- doesn't have any oral files yet but needs badly

FemaleActor_Falmer

FemaleActor_Giant

FemaleActor_Horse

FemaleActor_Riekling   <- doesn't have any oral files yet but needs badly

FemaleActor_Skeever

FemaleActor_Troll

FemaleActor_Werewolf

FemaleActor_Wolf

Alrighty.  8 stage content is easy work.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Alrighty.  8 stage content is easy work.

Thanks!

Don't you remember me having this conversation with you the other day about the MaleActor_Female content. That day I was much more interested in dominant female side of things and the roles Primary/Active play and not so much the MaleActor_Female content itself lol.

19 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

If you want more stages all you need to do is  go in the folder for the creature or thing you want more stages for,  vaginal, oral, anal whatever, copy stage 3.4.5 somewhere else and renumber them 6,7,8  and drop them back in. He's giving you the location of the files in the download and it's fairly easy if you know your way around your mod manager.  You will of course need to remember where you have done this and keep doing it every update.

Also Female on Female doesn't work correctly if your character is the dominant female, only if your always the one getting fucked otherwise you will always be fucking yourself lol. There is currently no way around this. Its either reword all the files so your female character is dominant or have them be submissive the way they are right now because most were converted from a male/anynpc fucking a female/yourcharacter. This is the only situation that this is an issue because your always submissive for everything else unless your a Male character or your female character is raping a male, but even in that unique situation its gonna play the wording out like your the one getting raped. That's why I was hoping the Female_FemaleActor that was there in the original mod actually worked and was put there for that exact situation. A Female_MaleActor would have been nice too for the female raping a male animations. Hell I don't think the MaleActor_Female works either because every file in there is also set with the wrong roles. All need to be reversed primary to active and active to primary but at least the words are correct for a dominant role.  I never play a Male character or even cared to try it. Maybe someone that has a Male character can try it out to see.

So in short if you have strapons enabled female on female for every animation needs to have your female character on the bottom/being fucked by a stapon, giving an oral blowjob to a strapon etc. She can never be the one with the stapon equiped for any of the words from this mod to make sense the way they are currently set up. That's most likely what happened with Terrafide too. The lesbian files are not in place yet so i don't know which way he's gonna go with them.

Yeah I figured out some of that myself.  At least the female on female rule about always being the bottom.

I don't really need to change 6,7,8 etc because how often do I come across animations that go that high?  I have maybe 1 or two among close to a 100 or more.  It's not really worth the time.  But I do appreciate you telling me how to do it.

Let's say I wanted to remove a word from the list though.  I find the phrase "splort" really takes me out of the whole scene.  How would I go about doing that?

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

Yeah I figured out some of that myself.  At least the female on female rule about always being the bottom.

I don't really need to change 6,7,8 etc because how often do I come across animations that go that high?  I have maybe 1 or two among close to a 100 or more.  It's not really worth the time.  But I do appreciate you telling me how to do it.

Let's say I wanted to remove a word from the list though.  I find the phrase "splort" really takes me out of the whole scene.  How would I go about doing that?

You must not have any of the newer updated animation packs then because there's tons of animations with bare minimum 6 and lots with 7 few with 8.  8 is the magic number to be covered in all animations. People like Billyy, MilkyTabboo, SirNibbles, AnubiSs2167, FunnyBizness have 6 or 7 stages, Leito86 has 5 stages usually. 100 I have like close to 400 animations. Go to link below to get newer packs to use with Sexlab Animation Loader.

To the second question I wouldn't add any words unless you know what your doing because they need to be a certain way for them to work in all situations. Removing on the other hand can be done but I don't know if you should be doing that either so I'll let Eadoo comment on that.

6 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

To the second question I wouldn't add any words unless you know what your doing because they need to be a certain way for them to work in all situations. Removing on the other hand can be done but I don't know if you should be doing that either so I'll let Eadoo comment on that.

Remove away!  It won't hurt anything.

But...splort is a weird word.  Let's see:

"{CUM}": [
        "cum",
        "fluids",
        "jism",
        "jizz",
        "liquids",
        "seed",
        "semen",
        "sperm",
        "splort",
        "spooge",
        "spunk",
        "spurt"
    ],

I don't think I've ever heard the term "splort" used.  Is there anyone attached to it being in the database?  If not I'll just remove it in the next release.

1 hour ago, Eadoo said:

"cum",
        "fluids",
        "jism",
        "jizz",
        "liquids",
        "seed",
        "semen",
        "sperm",
        "splort",
        "spooge",
        "spunk",
        "spurt"
    ],

I don't think I've ever heard the term "splort" used.  Is there anyone attached to it being in the database?  If not I'll just remove it in the next release.

I've heard it but it just sounds weird.  Not at all sexy.  Neither is spooge, jism, spunk, or spurt.  The rest are kind of sexy.  So I might try removing the ones I don't like, maybe replacing them with something I think sounds good.  Maybe not.

But I might not put in the effort.

7 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

You must not have any of the newer updated animation packs then because there's tons of animations with bare minimum 6 and lots with 7 few with 8.  8 is the magic number to be covered in all animations. People like Billyy, MilkyTabboo, SirNibbles, AnubiSs2167, FunnyBizness have 6 or 7 stages, Leito86 has 5 stages usually. 100 I have like close to 400 animations. Go to link below to get newer packs to use with Sexlab Animation Loader.

I have Billy, Anubs, and Funnybiz as my main animation mods.  But I've not noticed many that go above 4 or 5 stages.  There are some, but I wouldn't say it's a standard.

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

I've heard it but it just sounds weird.  Not at all sexy.  Neither is spooge, jism, spunk, or spurt.  The rest are kind of sexy.  So I might try removing the ones I don't like, maybe replacing them with something I think sounds good.  Maybe not.

But I might not put in the effort.

I have Billy, Anubs, and Funnybiz as my main animation mods.  But I've not noticed many that go above 4 or 5 stages.  There are some, but I wouldn't say it's a standard.

There's no way you could have all those 3 peoples current human/creature content and have only 100 animations. Just because you personally haven't yet encountered most of them doesn't mean they are not there. Anubis alone has 69 with 6 stages and 30 with 7, 8, 9  and that's not even counting all 4 to 5 stage animations so you should have 100 or more animations with just Anubis alone. Billyy has 7 with 6 or more stages.

In any case there needs to be 8 stages for all folders I mentioned above to cover "all animations" for "everyone" now and in any possible future animation updates.

10 hours ago, Eadoo said:

"cum",
        "fluids",
        "jism",
        "jizz",
        "liquids",
        "seed",
        "semen",
        "sperm",
        "splort",
        "spooge",
        "spunk",
        "spurt"
    ],

Me either but if people or you personally don't like "splort" you can use "load" instead of just removing it. I think "spooge" is the worse of the two.  IMHO it's about what looks and sounds best using that synonym in all situations it's gonna be used in.

8 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

There's no way you could have all those 3 peoples current human/creature content and have only 100 animations. Just because you personally haven't yet encountered most of them doesn't mean they are not there. Anubis alone has 69 with 6 stages and 30 with 7, 8, 9  and that's not even counting all 4 to 5 stage animations so you should have 100 or more animations with just Anubis alone. Billyy has 7 with 6 or more stages.

In any case there needs to be 8 stages for all folders I mentioned above to cover "all animations" for "everyone" now and in any possible future animation updates.

I only used the number "100" as a throw away number.  My FNIS XLL is actually close to the cap rate (currently at 98%).

Now maybe I've got some kind of glitch going, but I've seen all the animations the game is letting me see.  Tried each one.  Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what a stage is, but I'm assuming it's whenever the specific phase of an animation changes (Like a pace increase or new position within an animation set)..

But so far I've seen relatively few at 8 or 9.  Most seem 5 or 6, sometimes 7.

I will say, I just installed anubs so I haven't seen all of them yet.  But I've been running Billy for a while.  So maybe the mods I use to engage the animations don't let me see all of them.  I use Eager NPCs, SL Defeat, and I think Deviously Cursed Loot as a solicitation option, but I don't use it very often.  I mostly rely on Eager NPCs to get things started since it has category selection.

11 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Me either but if people or you personally don't like "splort" you can use "load" instead of just removing it. I think "spooge" is the worse of the two.  IMHO it's about what looks and sounds best using that synonym in all situations it's gonna be used in.

Yeah, I like the word "load."  There's a case in the database, though:

{WET} in {CUM}

Maybe "a load"?  Ugh...there's this:

{LARGELOAD} load of {CUM}

23 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Yeah, I like the word "load."  There's a case in the database, though:

{WET} in {CUM}

Maybe "a load"?  Ugh...there's this:

{LARGELOAD} load of {CUM}

Then maybe it's best to leave all words there and let the people using it decide what they like and don't like and remove whatever they don't themselves. You can't please everyone I suppose but removing is much easier than adding. Also that is were proofreading comes in to only apply synonyms where they can be used not in every instance of the word.

Example you cant apply the {ROUGH} synonym

my feet on the rough floor

You can't apply the EJACULATE OR CUM synonym on a female cumming either it's leave the word cum or change it to climax, climaxing, or orgasm unless maybe your one of those chicks that squirts but that's not cum per say

20 hours ago, Aki K said:

I will say, I just installed anubs so I haven't seen all of them yet.  But I've been running Billy for a while.  So maybe the mods I use to engage the animations don't let me see all of them.  I use Eager NPCs, SL Defeat, and I think Deviously Cursed Loot as a solicitation option, but I don't use it very often.  I mostly rely on Eager NPCs to get things started since it has category selection.

Well that's probably your problem them since I just told you exactly how many both Billy and Anubis have and Anubis has many more. Also I would dump FunnyBizness for people like MilkyTabboo, SirNibbles, Leto86  who maybe don't have as many animations as FunnyBizness but are way better in terms of quality over quantity. IMHO FunnyBizness is more focused on Rape, Beatings, weirdness and gaga in their stuff and not very good overall at lineups but that's just my personal taste and opinion.

7 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Well that's probably your problem them since I just told you exactly how many both Billy and Anubis have and Anubis has many more. Also I would dump FunnyBizness for people like MilkyTabboo, SirNibbles, Leto86  who maybe don't have as many animations as FunnyBizness but are way better in terms of quality over quantity. IMHO FunnyBizness is more focused on Rape, Beatings, weirdness and gaga in their stuff and not very good overall at lineups but that's just my personal taste and opinion.

Never heard of the others, but I was thinking about dumping funny biz.  They had some nice bondage stuff, but too many of them were just unpleasant.  I'll look into them.

BTW, now that I've played with Anubis I can certainly see they have a lot of those animations with multiple stages.  Not sure why I'm not seeing all the billy ones.  Maybe a reinstall will help.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Never heard of the others, but I was thinking about dumping funny biz.  They had some nice bondage stuff, but too many of them were just unpleasant.  I'll look into them.

BTW, now that I've played with Anubis I can certainly see they have a lot of those animations with multiple stages.  Not sure why I'm not seeing all the billy ones.  Maybe a reinstall will help.

If you like Billyy's stuff you will definitely like those guys. Just click on the box link i gave not the download button on it. All ready to install packs are listed by name and  link for both sle and sse.

1 hour ago, GoldMembr said:

If you like Billyy's stuff you will definitely like those guys. Just click on the box link i gave not the download button on it. All ready to install packs are listed by name and  link for both sle and sse.

I don't see a link.

I play LE btw.

57 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I don't see a link.

I play LE btw.

Post #131 big box you can't miss it lol but here it is again. Click on the big box not on the download this file button on it. Or replace the * with a t below

h*tps://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

12 minutes ago, Conan_Chick said:

This doesnt work if you use MO. Its not packed right. Looks good though. I cant get it to work and dont know how to pack it right for MO 

No.

MO stupidly presumes that EVERY mod should include script files, and barfs when they don't.

There is no way to "pack it right" because the assumption MO is making is not true in this case.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:41 AM, Eadoo said:

Thanks, I'll go through this in the next week or so!

For the incest stuff, BEFORE I removed it I created patch files that are named the same as the original files but JUST include the incest strings.  There are 45 distinct files with those strings.  Originally I had thought that I could just manually import the strings back in when I create new versions of the database when prepping the +incest patch, but that's too many to do every single time.  So...I need to do one of a couple of things:

1.  Wait until I'm at a point where I'm happy with the database and then manually port them back in for the patch (we're actually getting close to this for the FemaleActor_Male stuff where most of it is).

2.  Write a script that'll do the work automatically.  That'll take a little time.  Actually now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, it's not the script that will take me any time; it's formatting the text files so that they can be easily manipulated that way.

Anyhow, I think maybe this upcoming weekend I'll start reading through each of the FemaleActor_Male files for a manual review of content (which I had planned for ALL of the files anyway before 1.0 release, whenever that is).  That'll get me ready to produce the +incest patch in a few weeks.

Hi Eadoo, love the updates to the database, just wondering if you are going to include the FemaleActor_Female_Dom folder i put in that zip with the FemaleActor_Female folder.  thats got dominant lesbian action with the female PC :)

2 hours ago, Conan_Chick said:

This doesnt work if you use MO. Its not packed right. Looks good though. I cant get it to work and dont know how to pack it right for MO 

Listen guys this is stuff you really should already know. Install it the way it is ignoring what it says.  Then on the left pane right click the mod and click "Ignore Missing Data" This goes for anything like this that is set up correctly in the rar/zip but MO finds no data. Some people don't correctly set up their mods and you might need to do what Eadoo linked in that case if you don't see the Data folder on the top level. Friendly advice, learn your mod manager in and out then you could overwrite it directly where the mod is installed. That's wherever you installed Mod Organizer in the Mods folder. Each mod is in a folder named exactly what you installed it as. If your gonna be using mods you really should know everything about your mod manager.

4 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Listen guys this is stuff you really should already know. Install it the way it is ignoring what it says.  Then on the left pane right click the mod and click "Ignore Missing Data" This goes for anything like this that is set up correctly in the rar/zip but MO finds no data

That's exactly what I did and I've been running the mod with no problems whatsoever.  Thanks for explaining it clearly.