On 3/16/2022 at 6:55 AM, OsmelMC said:

You need the "Expressive Facial Animation" for your femboy race. To be more specific you need the "Expressive Facial Animation" for the face used by those actors.

The amount of polygons on the face should be the same amount of polygons defined in the TRI file. For example if your NPC's are using High Poly Faces but you Player actor and the races in self come with a TRI file for the vanilla Face with less polygons then you are probably doom. I have the same issue with the female NPC's of the "Vigilant SE" Mod, since I'm using a mod to replace his Faces for better looking one's. In my case the real problem is that those NPC's are of the same vanilla races as the rest of the NPC's so i can't install the right TRI file for those NPC's without break the Expressions of the rest of the NPC's.

In your case the femboy probably are another race so you can safely change the TRI file

Interesting Discovery

My Femboy character kept loosing the ability to open mouth for oral. So I kept going back to a save before the error. Finally I realised that the problem was caused by changing hair styles in Racemenu.

If I leave his hair alone then the mouth continues working correctly. I have tested this on three new character starts. Its OK to set up the hair at character creation, but if I change it later, then the mouth stops working for oral and all other Sexlab expressions.

Weird, huh?

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Its OK to set up the hair at character creation, but if I change it later, then the mouth stops working for oral and all other Sexlab expressions.

Weird, huh?

Maybe it's worth to try to:

-- change hair

-- save character profile

-- use NetImmerse Override Cleaner to get rid of all XMP garbage from savefile,

-- reapply racemenu profile (without actually changing anything at that moment)

and see if it helps?

5 hours ago, dePog said:

Weird, huh?

Yep, weird but not crazy!

Is well known that change the hair in middle of the game can lead to few issues. I don't fully remember the solutions for hair issues but the RaceMenu, the NiOverride and save the game are always part of the solution for i remember.

By the way the hair also come with his own TRI file and probably override somehow the one for the face. So also try editing something in the face to see if the TRI file off the face take the control again.

Good and bad news about the Furniture System:

I finally figured out a way to speed up the function to find the Furnitures and at the same time show a message with a menu to choose the type of furniture to be used from the ones founded, even eventually be able to show it on the map or make them glow for more immersion. The bad news is that i have to use a function included on the "Papyrus Extender" of PO3 and I think is only included on SE and AE. Each time seems harder keep the compatibility between Skyrim versions!

By the way, won't be released on this version but I will try to get it ready for the next one.

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I finally figured out a way to speed up the function to find the Furnitures and at the same time show a message with a menu to choose the type of furniture to be used from the ones founded, even eventually be able to show it on the map or make them glow for more immersion.

That sounds very promising. You still recommend using it together with Furniture Marker Sex? If yes I would really appreciate some tips for the settings (I know other asked for that here as well, but never seen an answer). I certainly have a hard time to get the mods to work together, among other nuisances. If I don't tick 'Filter Furniture Anims' in FMS then I get just that, Sexlab sometimes starting invisible furniture sex scenes in non-fitting locations. OTOH if I tick it, that seems to inhibit the furniture functions in your mod completely.

58 minutes ago, Talesien said:

That sounds very promising. You still recommend using it together with Furniture Marker Sex? If yes I would really appreciate some tips for the settings (I know other asked for that here as well, but never seen an answer). I certainly have a hard time to get the mods to work together, among other nuisances. If I don't tick 'Filter Furniture Anims' in FMS then I get just that, Sexlab sometimes starting invisible furniture sex scenes in non-fitting locations. OTOH if I tick it, that seems to inhibit the furniture functions in your mod completely.

Actually I was taking that in consideration and since the only thing I use from the "Furniture Sex Framework" are the markers, I made a crippled version of the "Furniture Sex Framework" that come just with the markers and override some furniture lists of my SLU+.

Crippled FurnitureMarkerSex for SLUplus.7z

You can use this one instead of the original and forget about configuration issues or keep the original and disable one of the furniture systems. 

By the way, I just include the compatibility with "FurnitureMarkerSex.esp" because after check my scripts I noticed that beside both share the vanilla furniture's, in fact the markers exclusively of "FurnitureMarkerSex.esp" wasn't included or detected by my SLU+. Making pointless use both mods together unless you be using the furniture system of FurnitureMarkerSex and disabling the one of my SLU+. Sorry for that!

Edited by OsmelMC

About the new furniture's:

I'm adding to the furniture lists just the mods I'm using. I have few other Mods installed that also come with furniture's and I will include them eventually.

By the way, I think on add the furniture's of those Mods just before defeat one of the boss of "Vigilant.esm" that was hard enough to make me wish to celebrate on his Throne. ? 

So now will be possible to use the Throne, Beds and Enchanting Workbench of those Mods but I haven't tested most of them so probably are misaligned.

4 hours ago, Neo72 said:

After update expressions wont work anymore.Cleaned system,reset expression ...no change.

do you use yps immersive hairs and fashion? Because I found that mod also breaks not only mouth not opening closing but expressions.

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Actually I was taking that in consideration and since the only thing I use from the "Furniture Sex Framework" are the markers, I made a crippled version of the "Furniture Sex Framework" that come just with the markers and override some furniture lists of my SLU+.

Crippled FurnitureMarkerSex for SLUplus.7z 81.26 kB · 11 downloads

You can use this one instead of the original and forget about configuration issues or keep the original and disable one of the furniture systems. 

By the way, I just include the compatibility with "FurnitureMarkerSex.esp" because after check my scripts I noticed that beside both share the vanilla furniture's, in fact the markers exclusively of "FurnitureMarkerSex.esp" wasn't included or detected by my SLU+. Making pointless use both mods together unless you be using the furniture system of FurnitureMarkerSex and disabling the one of my SLU+. Sorry for that!

So if i want to use your mod but Furniture system from FurnitureMarkerSex , then I should keep oryginal FurnitureMarker and overwrite scripts with your utility, right? or should i also install your esp? I always had issuses with furnitures, most times beds/alchemy tables/enchanting tables wasnt interactive anymore after having sex on it, so i completly gave it up.

2 hours ago, tamai said:

do you use yps immersive hairs and fashion? Because I found that mod also breaks not only mouth not opening closing but expressions.

no,i dont use this mod..Undoing the changes and delete the update does the trick

16 minutes ago, moody132 said:

I always had issuses with furnitures, most times beds/alchemy tables/enchanting tables wasnt interactive anymore after having sex on it, so i completly gave it up.

Those issues are just because you are letting other mod to overwrite my files.

My SexLab Utility Plus should overwrite all the other mods unless be patches especially made for the version you are using of my Mod, but I'm not aware of any patch.

SexLab temporarily disable the bed or furniture in use, to prevent clipping issues with other NPC trying to use the bed or furniture. But some people keep using old scripts that doesn't include the functions to re enable those furnitures at the end of the animation and that cause the issue.

9 hours ago, Neo72 said:

After update expressions wont work anymore.Cleaned system,reset expression ...no change.

Most likely be less expensive than previous versions but still working.

In previous versions the Expressions was showing a bug that makes it move the lips often than what was indicated on the configuration. I just test the expression and actually look bit off compared with previous versions but is just because not longer show the bug. Of course my configuration is settled considering the bug so now I have to change my configuration and suggest you to do the same. Maybe more Lip Sync movement on the "Open Mouth and Lip Sync advanced configuration" do the trick.

Edited by OsmelMC
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Thanks a lot, I shall give your version a shot.
So SLU (as well as FMS) only recognize furniture they have in their lists? They not scanning for furniture? Cause it sure appears like they do. Or is it "known furniture types" and then scan if any of those are nearby? Which brings me to another interesting question does your mod recognize only furniture added to a cell by the vanilla game or a mod (i.e. an esp/esm) or can it also detect dynamically placed furniture? (Say with the ZAP Helper Addon or Dybills Positioner.)

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Or is it "known furniture types" and then scan if any of those are nearby? Which brings me to another interesting question does your mod recognize only furniture added to a cell by the vanilla game or a mod (i.e. an esp/esm) or can it also detect dynamically placed furniture?

Yes both Mods can only detect the known furniture types and for that both mods have his own furnitureType list. Of course that means that both mods can detect any dynamically placed furniture always his type be already on the furnitureType lists.

The furnitures of the Mod "ZaZ Animation Pack" are already included on my list of restrictive furniture types together with some vanilla Furnitures like the "Torture Rack" and of course that means that any mod placing those furnitures will be detected too.

But take in consideration that some mods have his own furniture types based on the ZAP Furnitures and those Furnitures can't be recognized until someone include them on my lists.

By the way in my SexLab Utility Plus the actors using restrictive furnitures return to the restrictive furniture at the end of the animation to prevent break the immersion.

5 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

For LE 32bit environment.

Question:

- Does the tag "fingering" something about inducing orgasm in SexLab?

- If not, could you add it into a future update of SLU+ ?

Thank you in advance

Fingering by himself do nothing besides describe the scene. For orgasm should be followed by Anal or Vaginal tags. In theory you can fingering any hole (mouth,ear, bellybutton,...) And of course that have nothing to do with the Orgasm.

For that reason is better if you just add the vaginal or anal tag. You can use the Pussy Tag instead of the vaginal tag for my SLU+ and the last versions of SexLab Framework, but take in consideration that SLSO don't detect the Pussy Tag even when is with the SLU+.

This is kind of a hit or miss question here. Would there be any use of using Sexlab Utility Plus on the new 1.64c version of Sexlab SE? ( going to test but won't complain if it's fualty or flat out doesnt work) Specifically for better actor alignment.  I see in the FOMOD there is compatibility for SE/LE Good job on all of these tweaks by the way it sounds like you went above and beyond

JW, I originally took interest in the Alignment. It's just fixed now and should be enabled in the SL menu as usual correct? Going to try that. Blessed patch btw.

Edited by ithinkimst0ned
2 hours ago, ithinkimst0ned said:

I originally took interest in the Alignment

The alignment take in consideration the genders and all the Scale's applied to the actors, include the ones settled directly on the skeleton.nif file and any scale applied by other Mods. This garantice the correct alignment for almost all the actors humanoid, creature or animal.

But better alignment also means more work so you have to manually set the correct alignment for each actor combination. I recommend you to use the "Humanoid" preset's if you usually don't play with Argonian's or Cats (y always forget the name of that race), because the humanoid preset only care about the genders and scales, making easier the configuration. If you usually play with Beast races like the Argonian's you should use the Alignment by races because beside be a lot more of work still you will noticed that the beast races need specific adjustments for kisses and oral scenes in general caused by the sizes of his snout / mouth.

On 3/20/2022 at 5:45 AM, OsmelMC said:

The furnitures of the Mod "ZaZ Animation Pack" are already included on my list of restrictive furniture types together with some vanilla Furnitures like the "Torture Rack" and of course that means that any mod placing those furnitures will be detected too.

But take in consideration that some mods have his own furniture types based on the ZAP Furnitures and those Furnitures can't be recognized until someone include them on my lists.

By the way in my SexLab Utility Plus the actors using restrictive furnitures return to the restrictive furniture at the end of the animation to prevent break the immersion.

I have used both mods , then I may ask way,, to auto hide furniture type anim objects, when mod detect Furniture ,,,,

The annoying thing is,,, if use Furniture system,  we need to hide the anim objects, which animation author added to show furniture...

so some vendor offer invis version + non invis version... but that means we need double count register for same animaiton ^^;...

I hope if you can find way,, to auto hide Furniture (anim objects type), when mod notice there is furniture,  eg,, when mod find furniture, then confirm (or select furniture)

hide animobject of the furniture... do you think there is way to make it work so?

29 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The alignment take in consideration the genders and all the Scale's applied to the actors, include the ones settled directly on the skeleton.nif file and any scale applied by other Mods. This garantice the correct alignment for almost all the actors humanoid, creature or animal.

But better alignment also means more work so you have to manually set the correct alignment for each actor combination. I recommend you to use the "Humanoid" preset's if you usually don't play with Argonian's or Cats (y always forget the name of that race), because the humanoid preset only care about the genders and scales, making easier the configuration. If you usually play with Beast races like the Argonian's you should use the Alignment by races because beside be a lot more of work still you will noticed that the beast races need specific adjustments for kisses and oral scenes in general caused by the sizes of his snout / mouth.

Can't believe I overlooked this setting, disable Race/Gender Alignment right? So It looks like Even Actor height and reenable scaling. (Disable CTD fix) I've been kind of trying to make things line up more proper but I think that should do it.

Edited by ithinkimst0ned
2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I have used both mods , then I may ask way,, to auto hide furniture type anim objects, when mod detect Furniture ,,,,

The annoying thing is,,, if use Furniture system,  we need to hide the anim objects, which animation author added to show furniture...

so some vendor offer invis version + non invis version... but that means we need double count register for same animaiton ^^;...

I hope if you can find way,, to auto hide Furniture (anim objects type), when mod notice there is furniture,  eg,, when mod find furniture, then confirm (or select furniture)

hide animobject of the furniture... do you think there is way to make it work so?

Probably the only way is what I do on my game. I put all the animObjec in the same ESP file and have all the furnitures disabled.

The problem is that none of the animation objects can be identified unless you know that specific name of each one.

In theory is possible but the name of each furniture object should be in some list classified by type and some how use that list to disable or enable all those objects of the same type in the list when some furniture type be toggled in the SexLab MCM. 

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Probably the only way is what I do on my game. I put all the animObjec in the same ESP file and have all the furnitures disabled.

The problem is that none of the animation objects can be identified unless you know that specific name of each one.

In theory is possible but the name of each furniture object should be in some list classified by type and some how use that list to disable or enable all those objects of the same type in the list when some furniture type be toggled in the SexLab MCM. 

Yes I suppose,,

eg user who hope to make it work,  manually set keyword,, (though actually I seldom use it still as intend)  for animeobject which used as furniture.

(some animation may mix use it as one animobject though,, eg dagger and wall ),,, as first enhancement,, I hope ,,  only set keywords animobject will be un-visible,

when the furniture system work,,  if other mod start animation >> it show those furniture anim objects,,

Can you make it work so?

If we can not attach keywords for specific animobject,, list is OK too.. after all I suppose we may need to edit json or list txt.. when user full customize as we need..

at current, we can only Invis animation / visible aniamtion... we can not have option >>> so I made both as different animation pack >> double count (registred) ^^;

ideally we may hope to avoid, to double animation.. if we can..

@OsmelMC

Then if I main use your furniture system as main (though I do not judge which is good or not, I simply admire both way ?)

I need to remove anim objects to your furniture system work correctly?

FSF need to make another hkx, with, edit hkx list file, to make invis verison.   or hide animobject actualy. (overwirte empty animobject etc)

But I do not clear understand, how your furniture option check those...  (so your tweak not hide furniture if it already offered by Animation,

then user need to hide them manually, or need to use invis version animations (when install select those) ? 

I hope to check what I can do,, (eg as you said, if I can make list, and use it to hide when your furniture option worked, etc) ^^

(of course,, if you will up-date,, I really welcome it...

eg for those user who may not hope to remove furntiure anim object,(so we can still see those furniture, even though it is not place to fit animation), 

user will make  json, or directly make ID array  in your source,  and compile,,, then others can use it when they use same animation pack..

,, then it auto hide/show, when your furniture system work... (if so,, offer such json / psc is not difficult,

and we need not edit hkx, so I can attach or offer, I manually pick up all animobject ID which your frame work can detect, and set pos correctly...(though I do not expect perfect adjust)

===
I think,, if use "Form list",, it seems not so difficult....Though I still not actually test it though,,,

eg... At first make Form list for all furniture type anim object which need to hide,... 

then set un-visible, when Furniutre system start sexlab animation with script...

If animobject can use disable/enable ... it may work...

Edited by greenmango12
9 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes I suppose,,

eg user who hope to make it work,  manually set keyword,, (though actually I seldom use it still as intend)  for animeobject which used as furniture.

(some animation may mix use it as one animobject though,, eg dagger and wall ),,, as first enhancement,, I hope ,,  only set keywords animobject will be un-visible,

when the furniture system work,,  if other mod start animation >> it show those furniture anim objects,,

Can you make it work so?

If we can not attach keywords for specific animobject,, list is OK too.. after all I suppose we may need to edit json or list txt.. when user full customize as we need..

at current, we can only Invis animation / visible aniamtion... we can not have option >>> so I made both as different animation pack >> double count (registred) ^^;

ideally we may hope to avoid, to double animation.. if we can..

A JSON file is the best choice because the animation objects don't allow keywords or anything beside the name to identify them.