1 hour ago, leakim said:

Can I bring attention to this issue again?

I see that we've now had a couple of updates since then but this behaviour is still broken for me, now on version v20220319.

Can anyone here confirm whether or not this behaviour is working for them on the latest version (v20220319), because it is really annoying as it is a complete game breaker, making me unable to upgrade.

The last version where this behaviour worked for me was on version v20211127, which isn't even available for download anymore.

I've tried triggering these aggressive scenes through either Naked Defeat or SexLab Defeat, but the result is always the same. After the last stage is reached the animation ends.

If I keep all my other mods as is, and simply downgrade to v20211127, then start a new game to test it, this behaviour works properly.

I am aware that the last version of SLSO (which was updated after 20220319, on March 22) has this for changelog:
 * fixed min/max required orgasms sometimes not working correctly

Perhaps this is part of an overwritten file in SLU+?

EDIT:

=> Looking at the source code for `sslThreadController.psc` from SLU+ (latest) and SLSO (1.7.7 and 1.7.8), I can certainly see that this is the case. So I guess I will need to wait for the next update(?). If the fix actually works that is. Feel like I've seen that changelog item on the SLSO support thread before. ^_^

As always, thanks for you work!

I still have this problem, I found a temporary solution to this problem here.

But in order for it to work, I had to replace the SexLab Utility Plus files with SexLab Separate Orgasm. And then change sslActorAlias.

Edited by Derangers

Request

StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=aVictim, allowBed=bAllowbed, hook="Scene")

Force the actor to use bed in quest. If the actor is sleeping, or actor is sitting use chair

allowBed=bAllowbed to

ex
allowBed=ForceBed
allowBed=ForceChair
allowBed=DenyBed, AllowChair

allowBed=DenyBed, AllowFurniture
allowBed=DenyBed, ForceFurniture. If no furniture found use furniture animation.
allowBed=AllowBed,DenyFurniture. Will use the chair or table in the room.
allowBed=DenyBed, DenyChair, AllowFurniture. Will use furniture but not bed or chair.

or

StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=aVictim, allowBed=bAllowbed, hook="Scene", furniture=tags)

1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

Request

StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=aVictim, allowBed=bAllowbed, hook="Scene")

Force the actor to use bed in quest. If the actor is sleeping, or actor is sitting use chair

allowBed=bAllowbed to

ex
allowBed=ForceBed
allowBed=ForceChair
allowBed=DenyBed, AllowChair

allowBed=DenyBed, AllowFurniture
allowBed=DenyBed, ForceFurniture. If no furniture found use furniture animation.
allowBed=AllowBed,DenyFurniture. Will use the chair or table in the room.
allowBed=DenyBed, DenyChair, AllowFurniture. Will use furniture but not bed or chair.

or

StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=aVictim, allowBed=bAllowbed, hook="Scene", furniture=tags)

Is done already at least when the furniture system is enabled, and can be turned off by setting the AllowBed parameter as false or disabling the use of bed's in the configuration.

I can't edit or add parameters to the StartSex function because cause compatibly issues, for that reason is also possible to turn off or force the furniture system on the scene by the scripts but not if you are using the StartSex function. Still the Furnitures are ignored if you set the list of animations (anims) excluding the "Furniture" tag. Remember that SexLab Framework and my SLU+ try to keep the animations selected by the author of the scene, that means that you can easily keep the furnitures excluded from the scene with just set the animation list excluding the "Furniture" tag or any of the specific Tags for furnitures like "Chair, Beach, Throne, Table, ..." 

By the way, the "SexLab Defeat" disable the use of bed's on his rape scenes. Is really annoying try to rape somebody when is sleeping and end having sex in the floor instead of the bed.

10 hours ago, Derangers said:

But in order for it to work, I had to replace the SexLab Utility Plus files with SexLab Separate Orgasm. And then change sslActorAlias.

At least I am not going crazy. :)

I can imagine doing something like that could cause all sorts of other issues, though.

When you say you "change sslActorAlias". What do you mean by that? That you recompile it yourself?

15 hours ago, leakim said:

I've tried triggering these aggressive scenes through either Naked Defeat or SexLab Defeat, but the result is always the same. After the last stage is reached the animation ends.

Someone already posted simple (possible) workaround for scene unstoppable flow issue manifesting itself in SLSO limitations/requirements for number of orgasms (even if it is "1") being ignored, (and not only SLSO). It worked for me at least.

So to the point: go to SL MCM --> Timers & Stripping, and reset all "length" values to their defaults, one by one, for normal, foreplay and aggressive scenes.

btw:

Issues with unattended scene flow happened to me couple of days back, after "clean system" procedure, after making some changes to other mods in my list and cosmetically changing LO. However weird that sounds, this simple timers reset helped.

Edited by PippinTom
5 hours ago, leakim said:

At least I am not going crazy. :)

I can imagine doing something like that could cause all sorts of other issues, though.

When you say you "change sslActorAlias". What do you mean by that? That you recompile it yourself?

I'm adding a sign to this line

;if !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Strength >= 100 && Stage <= StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)

I personally did not have any problems with running animations after that.

2 hours ago, Derangers said:

;if !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Strength >= 100 && Stage <= StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)

I will go with this solution for now. My real objective there was make all the actors orgasm at the same time at the end of the animation and is working but apparently interfere with the SLSO.

By the way the change of the animation is more related with a fix in the GoToStage function. I will do some adjustments to ignore the fix on the last stage and that should solve it.

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I will go with this solution for now. My real objective there was make all the actors orgasm at the same time at the end of the animation and is working but apparently interfere with the SLSO.

By the way the change of the animation is more related with a fix in the GoToStage function. I will do some adjustments to ignore the fix on the last stage and that should solve it.

22 hours ago, Derangers said:

There's a chunk of code that was changed with the latest SLSO code that isn't in SL Utility+ yet, that's supposed to hopefully fix the aggressor orgasm issue. Unfortunately while overwriting SL Utility+ with SLSO will make SLSO work it breaks SL Utility+ instead. So for now you have to pick which one you want working fully until @OsmelMC gets a chance to correct that.

Just a little thing about the expression editor. My problem is not getting the lips to open up enough for a blowjob. That's is fine. The teeth however, lol. The lower teeth just wont follow the jaw low enough and as such they the lower teeth just hangs in the air and looks a bit like alien. It's quite ugly and off putting. I'v tried to mess around with the settings (big aahs, etc) but all that changes is the mouth itself and not the teeth's.

2 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Just a little thing about the expression editor. My problem is not getting the lips to open up enough for a blowjob. That's is fine. The teeth however, lol. The lower teeth just wont follow the jaw low enough and as such they the lower teeth just hangs in the air and looks a bit like alien. It's quite ugly and off putting. I'v tried to mess around with the settings (big aahs, etc) but all that changes is the mouth itself and not the teeth's.

If the teeth stay closed while the mouth is open is just because that actor face is different from the one recognized by his TRI file.

1. You should have one TRI file each race and that means that if you problem is for all the actors of one or more races, then you need a "Expressive Facial Animation" Mod for those races.

2. If the problem is just for few actors or the actors of some Mod, then you probably are using some Mod to replace those faces with faces that are incompatible with his TRI file. In which case the only solution is change the faces of the Mod or just ignore it like i did with the faces I'm using on the "Vigilant SE"

3. If the problem is just with the player then you probably change the hair and in that case I not sure of the solution but you can try open the RaceMenu and change something in the face like the mouth to force it to refresh.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 4/4/2022 at 2:11 PM, Derangers said:

Thank you very much!

So I think got it working by recompiling the required scripts myself.

Here's what I did:

1. I made a diff on all scripts from SLSO 1.7.7 to 1.7.8 only to find out that the only difference was sslThreadController. 

2. I applied all changes for sslThreadController from SLSO 1.7.7 to 1.7.8 to the sslThreadController from SLU+

3. I made the change to sslActorAlias that you discovered.

4. Then used CK to recompile those two scripts.

In this working setup, SLU+ still overwrites the SLSO files, as they are supposed to.

EDIT: 

Actually I'm not sure it works entirely as expected. With these changes it seems that animations are not allowed to reach the final stage, unless aggressor has been satisfied. So until then you can switch between all stages, except the last when using the "Advance Stage Key (Space)". Was this how it worked before? Maybe? I'll probably test that tomorrow.

EDIT:

It does seem that this is indeed the prior behaviour as well.

Edited by leakim
30 minutes ago, awy7903qt6 said:

It seems that the tongue equipment is not being added to inventory correctly.
The tongue is added when the inventory is opened at the time of mouth placement, but the tongue is not removed when the facial expression is changed.
It works fine for NPCs.

Is already fixed for the next version!

I'm mostly waiting that somebody test the new furniture system on LE and send me the "Papyrus.0.log" because I can't release the new version until know if the PO3 function will work on LE and confirm some parameters on the log that are only showed on LE.

14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I'm mostly waiting that somebody test the new furniture system on LE and send me the "Papyrus.0.log" because I can't release the new version until know if the PO3 function will work on LE and confirm some parameters on the log that are only showed on LE.

Thank you.

Looking forward to your update.

Thank you so much for this.  You've added so much  more customization with your Sexlab tweaks.  I love it!

If you are looking for any future ideas, I've always wished there were different stripping options depending on if you are in a bed or not.  For instance, I might not want to get completely stripped down doing it in a dungeon or woods but would if I was in a bed at an inn or home.  Right now you can decide what gets stripped for foreplay, normal and aggressive.  If would be cool to have like a foreplay bed and a normal bed options as well.

Thanks again.

On 4/12/2022 at 1:14 PM, OsmelMC said:

Unsure if this is the same issue described here, but in my game the player won't equip the tongue properly when engaged in a SexLab animation. If I use the Expression Editor to test the Ahegao expressions, the player gets the tongue correctly every time, but never during actual sex. Strangely the tongue works during animations for NPCs but as far as I can tell they use the same code path.

I've been attempting to debug it locally but haven't found the cause yet. The traces show that the game at least thinks its equipping the face item on the player during the scene, but it doesn't actually appear.

2 hours ago, oiquwtpiouepwqou said:

Unsure if this is the same issue described here, but in my game the player won't equip the tongue properly when engaged in a SexLab animation. If I use the Expression Editor to test the Ahegao expressions, the player gets the tongue correctly every time, but never during actual sex. Strangely the tongue works during animations for NPCs but as far as I can tell they use the same code path.

I've been attempting to debug it locally but haven't found the cause yet. The traces show that the game at least thinks its equipping the face item on the player during the scene, but it doesn't actually appear.

Try using the IFPV. For i see, the tongues get properly equipped on the player even on first person where is well know that the Ahegao mods can be buggy. But I'm using the IFPV and never tried it without that.

The bug fixed is of the tongues showed while the mouth get closed.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Try using the IFPV. For i see, the tongues get properly equipped on the player even on first person where is well know that the Ahegao mods can be buggy. But I'm using the IFPV and never tried it without that.

The bug fixed is of the tongues showed while the mouth get closed.

Ah I see. Unfortunately I run AE and IFPV is not compatible (and won't ever be afaik). I'll see if I can figure out the source of my issue.

EDIT: You were right about that being the issue however (or related). It's being in free cam that is causing the bug. If I disable the automatic free cam switch at the start of the scene the tongue appears correctly on the player.

EDIT #2: I was hoping adding a QueueNiNodeUpdate() might fix it. It does fix the issue of the missing tongue for the player, but unfortunately calling QueueNiNodeUpdate also seems to reset the facial expression so that's no good. I note that if I open and close the inventory UI it will force a refresh of the tongue with no side effects but obviously that's a terrible work around. I'm not sure yet what the game UI is calling to force that refresh to happen or if it's something available in script.

Edited by oiquwtpiouepwqou
6 hours ago, oiquwtpiouepwqou said:

You were right about that being the issue however (or related). It's being in free cam that is causing the bug. If I disable the automatic free cam switch at the start of the scene the tongue appears correctly on the player.

EDIT #2: I was hoping adding a QueueNiNodeUpdate() might fix it. It does fix the issue of the missing tongue for the player, but unfortunately calling QueueNiNodeUpdate also seems to reset the facial expression so that's no good. I note that if I open and close the inventory UI it will force a refresh of the tongue with no side effects but obviously that's a terrible work around. I'm not sure yet what the game UI is calling to force that refresh to happen or if it's something available in script.

Is a well know bug on all the Ahegao Mods but for i remember already have a fix. I have to check if the scripts to fix it are there and working. 

hi Osme, its my first comment.. if there wrong word I'am sory and my english bad..

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this bug or not but when started the animation, npc will walk/run first before start animation right?

but now npc just teleport to PC, even though I've disabled it in animation settings.. so I'am now stuck in Version.20220112 .. this version still work for me ..

Edited by Aryto
22 hours ago, Aryto said:

hi Osme, its my first comment.. if there wrong word I'am sory and my english bad..

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this bug or not but when started the animation, npc will walk/run first before start animation right?

but now npc just teleport to PC, even though I've disabled it in animation settings.. so I'am now stuck in Version.20220112 .. this version still work for me ..

On the last version the actors walk and start to strip themselves once are closed enough to the center of the scene. But the walk to center function also check if the actor can't advance and after few failed intents stop trying and teleport himself.

Think like the wait idles or the strip animation can make the actor stop walking long enough to force the teleport, same happens if another mod intervene or when the actor walk away trying to find a path. Check those things and let me know. That function still have a lot of run for improvement but I put more attention on other things so any idea of feedback is appreciated.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Well, good for me at least! Still I don't know if someone else is interested?

I just made a new Mod that I'm calling "Outfits Manager". I'm been wishing a mod like this since I start to use custom armor's, but even when mods like "Sleep Tight", "Nether Followers Framework" and most recently "Dozier's Auto Outfits" are tried this, none of them is good enough and eventually i just disable his functions or remove the Mods.

Outfits Manager: Takes the best qualities of those three Mods and give you the opportunity to control the outfits of all the NPC's and the Player (on this first version the player is not recommend and very limited but eventually will be better than the "Favorite" options of the SkyUI)

Want it does?

1. Allow you change the vanilla default and sleep outfits defined on the NPC, for any of the outfits on the supported list.

2. Allow you to support almost any outfit of any Mod

3. Allow you to make your own Custom Outfits with any equippable item on the Player Inventory.

4. Include my own version of the Sleep Tight function that force the change of dress on sleeping NPC's. By the way, is optional and come disabled by default because I also use the last version of "Go to Bed" and that Mod come with very similar function included and I'm not sure if his function can be disabled. I think my function is a bit better!

5. Finally and probably more important: Allow you set Advanced Dress Behaviors on few NPC's of your choice.

The Advanced Behaviors allow you choose wish outfit will be equipped an under what conditions aside that each one come with his own strip options for each outfit type and actor.

Together all those options make possible almost any wished behavior.

I just making my last fixes on the MCM scripts to release the Mod on Nexus in few hours.  Nexus Link

PS: None of the Mods mentioned her are required and is even recommend disable those Mods dress functions or uninstall them to prevent compatibility issues.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

1. Allow you change the vanilla default and sleep outfits defined on the NPC, for any of the outfits on the supported list.

2. Allow you to support almost any outfit of any Mod

3. Allow you to make your own Custom Outfits with any equippable item on the Player Inventory.

4. Include my own version of the Sleep Tight function that force the change of dress on sleeping NPC's. By the way, is optional and come disabled by default because I also use the last version of "Go to Bed" and that Mod come with very similar function included and I'm not sure if his function can be disabled. I think my function is a bit better!

5. Finally and probably more important: Allow you set Advanced Dress Behaviors on few NPC's of your choice.

The Advanced Behaviors allow you choose wish outfit will be equipped an under what conditions aside that each one come with his own strip options for each outfit type and actor.

Honestly I'm missing:
6. Last but not least and actually really important too: Allows you to save the Outfits you created to a file, so you can use them again if starting a new game.

That's what really gets me with NFF (aside of it working only on followers), you can't save the outfits you spend a lot of time in mixing and matching for use in different saves.

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Honestly I'm missing:
6. Last but not least and actually really important too: Allows you to save the Outfits you created to a file, so you can use them again if starting a new game.

That's what really gets me with NFF (aside of it working only on followers), you can't save the outfits you spend a lot of time in mixing and matching for use in different saves.

Yes that's right!

Like in NFF you can make your own outfits and i even have run for 200 custom outfits like in NFF. 

The difference is that you can also assign it Name and Description, plus the type of outfit for the filter on the menu's and export each outfit into a JSON file, don't matter if is custom or not.

But the best part is that my Advanced Behavior work like the NFF outfit system but on any actor you wish, and right now include 17 possible scenarios and capacity for 15 more if somebody ask for it. (I think NFF not even reach the 10 scenarios)

The scenarios are:

1. Default

2. Sleeping: Safe

3. Sleeping: Wild

4. Actor Home

5. Player Home

6. Actor Work

7. City Location

8. Town Location

9. Wild Location

10. Swimming: Public

11. Swimming: Home

12. Combat (when is searching because if is already fighting don't have time to dress up)

13. Weather: None

14. Weather: Pleasant

15. Weather: Cloudy

16. Weather: Rainy

17. Weather: Snow

I have plans for "Weather: Ash Storm" but still have to define the conditions

Edited by OsmelMC