9 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I need to remove anim objects to your furniture system work correctly?

First to noticed is that both furniture system have the same issue with the animObjects, probably the only difference is that Furniture Sex Framework prioritize the animation tagged as In furniture.

FSF need to make another hkx, with, edit hkx list file, to make invis verison.   or hide animobject actualy. (overwirte empty animobject etc)

That's one of the ways to remove the animObjects but I never use it because required re edit all the animations with each update.

What I do is edit the ESP files that comes with the animation packages. To be more specific I have my own ESP file where I copy all the animObjects of the Animations and those i know as Furnitures i just flag them as Disabled or Ignored.

Sadly the scripts can't do that, for i know. So even with a list I'm not sure if i can do something like that on scripts.

I think,, if use "Form list",, it seems not so difficult....Though I still not actually test it though,,,

eg... At first make Form list for all furniture type anim object which need to hide,... 

Again the JSON file with just the names and furniture types, seems to be the best choice. Use a FormList or anything related with the Form IDs just because the Form IDs are not relevant in this case since everything related with the animObjects is processed by the names and the form IDs can change without affect the animations while the names can't be changed without make it useless.

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First to noticed is that both furniture system have the same issue with the animObjects, probably the only difference is that Furniture Sex Framework prioritize the animation tagged as In furniture.

That's one of the ways to remove the animObjects but I never use it because required re edit all the animations with each update.

What I do is edit the ESP files that comes with the animation packages. To be more specific I have my own ESP file where I copy all the animObjects of the Animations and those i know as Furnitures i just flag them as Disabled or Ignored.

Sadly the scripts can't do that, for i know. So even with a list I'm not sure if i can do something like that on scripts.

Again the JSON file with just the names and furniture types, seems to be the best choice. Use a FormList or anything related with the Form IDs just because the Form IDs are not relevant in this case since everything related with the animObjects is processed by the names and the form IDs can change without affect the animations while the names can't be changed without make it useless.

So if you will add json option,, maybe user only need to describe name of animobjects, with the furniture types,, without merge animobject as one esp?

If it work,, it really make easy to use furniture system I suppose... FSF work as described, but as you said, there are some step need when animation will be up-dated.

I am looking forward , if you will add it thanks!!

7 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

Greetings all ..What tongue mod is recommended for SLU+

Thanks in advance !

SLU+ have his own Ahegao expressions included. Just have to go to the Expression Editor page on the SexLab MCM and enable all the Ahegao Expressions that comes disabled by default.

In case you don't like it, you can try with the Ahegao tongues for SexLab because is the only one compatible enough with the last version of SexLab for SE in which one is based the SLU+. Warning, will break the SexLab expression system but at least shouldn't get errors on the logs.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

SLU+ have his own Ahegao expressions included. Just have to go to the Expression Editor page on the SexLab MCM and enable all the Ahegao Expressions that comes disabled by default.

In case you don't like it, you can try with the Ahegao tongues for SexLab because is the only one compatible enough with the last version of SexLab for SE in which one is based the SLU+. Warning, will break the SexLab expression system but at least shouldn't get errors on the logs.

Thanks Much will have a better look ..I am starting a new play through . 

7 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

Thanks Much will have a better look ..I am starting a new play through . 

Just wanted to report back that the built in ahegao is working just fine ....Not over the top at all ..Thanks much for all ya do ..SALUTES!

If you would  entertain a request ..Sexlab Cum overlays ..maybe could use your expertise .. If works most of the time . But sometimes after a make orgasm ..it removes the overlays .

Any how Thanks a Bunch.

On 3/19/2022 at 1:05 AM, OsmelMC said:

Good and bad news about the Furniture System:

I finally figured out a way to speed up the function to find the Furnitures and at the same time show a message with a menu to choose the type of furniture to be used from the ones founded, even eventually be able to show it on the map or make them glow for more immersion. The bad news is that i have to use a function included on the "Papyrus Extender" of PO3 and I think is only included on SE and AE. Each time seems harder keep the compatibility between Skyrim versions!

By the way, won't be released on this version but I will try to get it ready for the next one.

I m using PowerOfThree 2.5 on LE if that helps. 

would it be possible to see the changelogs for these versions?

I missed them and I m dieing to see them :P (I did not find a changelog archive anywhere?)!

• SexLab Utility Plus v20220112.7z

2.63 MB / 

• SexLab Utility Plus v20220211.7z

2.77 MB / 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

would it be possible to see the changelogs for these versions?

I missed them and I m dieing to see them :P (I did not find a changelog archive anywhere?)!

• SexLab Utility Plus v20220112.7z

2.63 MB / 

• SexLab Utility Plus v20220211.7z

2.77 MB / 

Is included on the setup file and the installation folder.

Update Log.txt

12 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

If you would  entertain a request ..Sexlab Cum overlays ..maybe could use your expertise .. If works most of the time . But sometimes after a make orgasm ..it removes the overlays .

I usually don't take request and my cum overlays seems to be fine. I will check but in most of the cases is just the configuration. Make sure that you have enough overlays allowed on the NiOverride configuration file or the skyrim.ini (i don't remember the location of the amount of overlays allowed)

The other that actually need some fixes is the "SexLab Cumshut" that for i remember need more slots to support all the animations and some tweak for better futa actors support. I have something like that done but I don't pay too much attention to that mod to know if is fine or not.

Seeing Nymra post here reminds on a feature request I keep forgetting (or postponing as I usually get reminded on it while playing).
In the current version Naked Defeat, Nymra included a nifty feature that prevents random NPC's to intrude upon a whipping scene. Not sure how exactly he does it, I assume it's some sort of invisible wall as it often interferes somewhat with the 3rd person camera.
I'm wondering if it would be possible to include something like that for Sexlab scenes into SLU? I'm so done with NPC's walking right over it (or even 'better' standing on one of the participants). Having to resort to the free cam would be the least of my worries in those cases.

36 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Seeing Nymra post here reminds on a feature request I keep forgetting (or postponing as I usually get reminded on it while playing).
In the current version Naked Defeat, Nymra included a nifty feature that prevents random NPC's to intrude upon a whipping scene. Not sure how exactly he does it, I assume it's some sort of invisible wall as it often interferes somewhat with the 3rd person camera.
I'm wondering if it would be possible to include something like that for Sexlab scenes into SLU? I'm so done with NPC's walking right over it (or even 'better' standing on one of the participants). Having to resort to the free cam would be the least of my worries in those cases.

I am using an invisible object from skyrim vanilla. in this case a big monolith kind of structure that I made invisible by deleting the mesh, so only the collision persists.

I added a toggle to use that also on sex scenes, so NPC cannot walk "on top" of a scene. 

Its not a perfect solution since some NPC can start to "bug" out (moving up and down fast) when they get stuck in the collision somehow, but in 99% of the cases it improves my immersion by like 2000% which is perfect for me. 

Basically I suggested this way back in this thread already, including two other features that would be nice to have for sex scenes:

1. Invisible Collision Box around sex scene (will interfere with camera tho! -> I still did not find out how to remove collision from skyrim camera. it should also be possible somehow)

2. Placing a custom floor object beyond the sex scene to make it appear better on flat ground

3. Auto-Check for Location on the PC -> if the PC is not on the X-Marker of the Sex Scene start the PC will be ported back to that location (auto fixes "falling through floor" issue).

All three are implemented and working in Naked Defeat, but only for its Sex Scenes (and normal Scenes!) 

1 hour ago, Stryker1177 said:

Just reverted to previous version. The latest version Sexlab camera shake is active for orgasm effects, even though it is set to 0%.

The shake camera scripts hasn't changed since the slider option was implemented.

So you have another reason for your shake. I remember another user report time ago but sadly I don't remember what was the solution or the problem by then, i only know that wasn't the SLU+.

If you are using Skyrim AE, check the version!

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Basically I suggested this way back in this thread already, including two other features that would be nice to have for sex scenes:

I don't remember this request, but you used to have long suggestion lists, so is natural if i don't remember all.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I still did not find out how to remove collision from skyrim camera. it should also be possible somehow)

I think the IFPV have something for that.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Placing a custom floor object beyond the sex scene to make it appear better on flat ground

I don't understand this one.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Auto-Check for Location on the PC -> if the PC is not on the X-Marker of the Sex Scene start the PC will be ported back to that location (auto fixes "falling through floor" issue).

The scripts should be doing that for every scene already. But I haven't seen the falling through floor issue in very long time.

Actually the scripts even include a MoveTo function that garantice the presence of all the actor even when someone of them leave the room.

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

In the current version Naked Defeat, Nymra included a nifty feature that prevents random NPC's to intrude upon a whipping scene.

Use a invisible object is a very interesting idea but I'm afraid that may be incompatible with some mods or features that require interaction with another NPC's or the Player. For example SLAA use dialogues with the actors in a sex scene to include another actor to the active scene. Is not big deal if just the NPC's get pushed out, but the collisions don't work like that (at least not for i know)

By other side I can check the @Nymra scripts and add the function to the SexLab Framework to allow the mod author's do the same on his Mods. Of course, not even God knows when another version will be released, apparently the last version release was too traumatic for a lot of people.

Hi @OsmelMC - I think a cool integration for a future release that would pair well with your female pubic hairs mod for SL Utility + would be the automatic assigning of sexlab gender based on schlongs to PC and NPCs. At the moment this no longer works with the current SL framework versions in SLEN and the alternative that does work, Gender Bender is a script heavy beast.

I'll bet you could use that massive brain of yours to have a lightweight thing within SL Utility Plus that rather than always scanning for NPCs will only trigger when a sexlab scene is initiated and would permanently assign a sexlab gender based on their genitals before choosing animations. Then next scene they are in would do the the same check, are they still female, or male now.

Only reason I make the suggestion is it would seem to be a natural fit between your 2 great mods and for users it is cool to save an ESP and reduce script load.

On a second item I have been reading about OSL Aroused - not tried it yet. Do you know if this is compatible with SL Utility +. I love applications that reduce script load (I am using SOS SPID version for example) - since I use over 1000 mods and things have a tendancy to become congested.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Use a invisible object is a very interesting idea but I'm afraid that may be incompatible with some mods or features that require interaction with another NPC's or the Player. For example SLAA use dialogues with the actors in a sex scene to include another actor to the active scene. Is not big deal if just the NPC's get pushed out, but the collisions don't work like that (at least not for i know)

Aye, such a feature certainly need a toggle, perhaps even a hotkey (personally I think a toggle in the MCM should suffice though). Personally I'm think I do not currently have a mod that would be incompatible (not 100% sure on some of the radiant prostitution quest, like some of the "home deliveries". An alternate (if likely work intensive) solution might be to include a list of mods that are known to be compatible and offer toggles for those. If a sexlab scene is started by another mod the object does not get applied. If both such a list and a way for mod authors to use the feature exist I suppose support might grow over time.

Edited by Talesien
4 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Hi @OsmelMC - I think a cool integration for a future release that would pair well with your female pubic hairs mod for SL Utility + would be the automatic assigning of sexlab gender based on schlongs to PC and NPCs. At the moment this no longer works with the current SL framework versions in SLEN and the alternative that does work, Gender Bender is a script heavy beast.

I use the "SOS - SexLab Addon" that allow you set on the SOS MCM if a schlong assign SexLab genders. Is light weight by the way, since is part of the SOS schlong auto equip scripts.

4 hours ago, sirgilly said:

I have been reading about OSL Aroused - not tried it yet. Do you know if this is compatible with SL Utility +. I love applications that reduce script load

I don't know that version but sounds like not for SexLab.

SexLab Aroused isn't heaviest as people think. With just increase the time between scan's is enough to forget about it. The heaviest functions are the ones for actor or object scan's  because those functions have to check all the objects in the loaded cell's. But is enough if you set the times on a way that avoid collisions (make sure that only one scan be running at the same time)

The real problem with the scripts are the errors on the scripts that are showed in the papyrus.0.log because those errors have unpredictable outcomes and some PC's can't handle some of them without CTD.

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't remember this request, but you used to have long suggestion lists, so is natural if i don't remember all.

hehe, yeah, no problem at all, was just thinking loud. basically I just dropped ideas back then and was happy when people pick it up.

today I can finally implement the stuff myself! 

I think the IFPV have something for that.

thx, will look into that.

I don't understand this one.

I added a hotkey option to place a floor mesh (like 2x2 metres and 0,5 metres thick) floor piece with dirty and some fur or just plain stone to be placed at the sex scene.

This can be used in rough terrain or on slopes to prevent the scene from "hovering" or beeing half buried into the ground.

The scripts should be doing that for every scene already. But I haven't seen the falling through floor issue in very long time.

I get the issue regularly, like as often as always (LE, dunno if that is the problem).

I noticed it happens only on some spots and then repeatedly, like when there is another floor beyond that spot etc., really random

Sexlab never improved in that regard and also the SLU+ does neither prevent it nor help fixing it.

I added multiple checks in Naked Defeat, one is BEFORE the Scene start and one is after the Scene ends and then teleports the PC back.

I never noticed Sexlab tryting to "moveto" with the PC in that case.

Actually the scripts even include a MoveTo function that garantice the presence of all the actor even when someone of them leave the room.

I know, but somehow this never worked for the PC, at least not in extreme cases of falling through floor (which is the most common issue),. 

I think forcegreet is not blocked by it. NPC can still walk quite close, should be close enough for forcegreet to happen.

In such cases ppl should just have the thought for themselves if they want a feature like that. 

By other side I can check the @Nymra scripts and add the function to the SexLab Framework to allow the mod author's do the same on his Mods. Of course, not even God knows when another version will be released, apparently the last version release was too traumatic for a lot of people.

just in case:

you can find them here

PlaceFloor Function (adds the random floor tiles to scenes)

nade_calmquest_qf_scr.psc

Function PlaceFloor(string Type = "none")

Invisible SceneProtector for Whipping scenes

nade_whipquest_00.psc

search for "SceneProtector"

Move Player back to Sex Location

nade_calmquest_qf_scr.psc

Function Vehicle(string Type = "none")

-> is used several times, look for Vehicle("restore") and Vehicle("setup")

sorry, my code is ugly and I bet there are faster and better ways to to these kind of things :D

17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I use the "SOS - SexLab Addon" that allow you set on the SOS MCM if a schlong assign SexLab genders. Is light weight by the way, since is part of the SOS schlong auto equip scripts.

I don't know that version but sounds like not for SexLab.

SexLab Aroused isn't heaviest as people think. With just increase the time between scan's is enough to forget about it. The heaviest functions are the ones for actor or object scan's  because those functions have to check all the objects in the loaded cell's. But is enough if you set the times on a way that avoid collisions (make sure that only one scan be running at the same time)

The real problem with the scripts are the errors on the scripts that are showed in the papyrus.0.log because those errors have unpredictable outcomes and some PC's can't handle some of them without CTD.

I’ll check out that sos sexlab addon, thanks.

osl aroused is a very new skse version that replaces sl aroused and converts this from script into skse functionality.

testing stuff with a new game, utility is at the very bottom of my order with SLSO right above it, but SLSO settings aren't going thru.

is it still compatible?

it feels like i'm missing a patch or a fomod checkbox, but there aren't any.

Edited by sekuzeku
1 hour ago, sekuzeku said:

testing stuff with a new game, utility is at the very bottom of my order with SLSO right above it, but SLSO settings aren't going thru.

is it still compatible?

it feels like i'm missing a patch or a fomod checkbox, but there aren't any.

The folders is all that matters. My SLU+ files have to overwrite the SLSO files. The load order of the ESP files don't make any difference.

In any case even if is wrongly installed you should see the SLSO MCM and toggle his options without issues.

I m getting some errors from Sexlab since the latest SLU+ update (at least I never saw them before that).

[03/26/2022 - 05:06:22PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.AddOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 871
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.AddOptionST() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 903
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.AddTextOptionST() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 396
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.SexDiary() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 3580
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 157
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[03/26/2022 - 05:06:22PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)

log is attached

Papyrus.0.log