4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Does this Outfit Manager work in LE too?

Should work because I made it thinking on compatibility. But I don't test it yet on LE.

You can try it. And if you can import the outfits of one Mod without errors on the scripts then is 100% compatible. My only concern is the function to get Mods by name that is bit different on SE and I use both on the script based on the SKSE version.

Make sure of install the PowerOfThree's Papyrus Extender for LE.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:58 PM, OsmelMC said:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Well, good for me at least! Still I don't know if someone else is interested?

I just made a new Mod that I'm calling "Outfits Manager". I'm been wishing a mod like this since I start to use custom armor's, but even when mods like "Sleep Tight", "Nether Followers Framework" and most recently "Dozier's Auto Outfits" are tried this, none of them is good enough and eventually i just disable his functions or remove the Mods.

Outfits Manager: Takes the best qualities of those three Mods and give you the opportunity to control the outfits of all the NPC's and the Player (on this first version the player is not recommend and very limited but eventually will be better than the "Favorite" options of the SkyUI)

thanks for answer me before,

this will be good if we can strip and wear clothes during animation sexlab.. could that be?

1 hour ago, Aryto said:

thanks for answer me before,

this will be good if we can strip and wear clothes during animation sexlab.. could that be?

The next version should include my invisible slot's that is mostly experimental but allow you hide parts of the armor without remove the armor or dress. Once that be included is almost sure that i will try to use it on the SexLab scene.

Equip items in middle of the sex scene is more complicated than it looks. Usually trigger a redress event that can't be controlled. The only ways to prevent the redress event are keep the items on the actor inventory but then get equipped by his own.

Tried the latest sexlab utility plus with sexlab 1.63 on SE and installed as directed, cause I like the ahegao and DD/Zaz handling

Now my sexlab defeat is broken.

I check the console and all actors get an error that they are valid actors, but have no animations. 

Why would this addition break my sexlab?

@OsmelMC

Is it possible somehow to start the "Fade" of SLU+ from outside via a script?

I tried to start the functions but could not compile them. 

Basically would be cool to be able to call in a Fade because honestly I would like to control them via my mod rather than from sexlab itself.

Also I need fade to black in other situations and not just when sex starts or ends. 

or is the SSL config not active outside of sex scenes? 
I really like that idea of an object in front of the cam to allow ENBs to work. Sexlab Fade To Black mod only has blur and no 100% working solution for ENBs ;( 

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, no_way said:

Tried the latest sexlab utility plus with sexlab 1.63 on SE and installed as directed, cause I like the ahegao and DD/Zaz handling

Now my sexlab defeat is broken.

I check the console and all actors get an error that they are valid actors, but have no animations. 

Why would this addition break my sexlab?

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log"

But probably is just about time. SexLab take some time on get installed even after say that is installed because once SexLab get installed the other Mods like SLAL and SLATE start his setups and those can take hours on SE.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

@OsmelMC

Is it possible somehow to start the "Fade" of SLU+ from outside via a script?

I tried to start the functions but could not compile them. 

Basically would be cool to be able to call in a Fade because honestly I would like to control them via my mod rather than from sexlab itself.

Also I need fade to black in other situations and not just when sex starts or ends. 

or is the SSL config not active outside of sex scenes? 
I really like that idea of an object in front of the cam to allow ENBs to work. Sexlab Fade To Black mod only has blur and no 100% working solution for ENBs ;( 

On SE the fade is already part of the sslSystemConfig. You can copy the function but required two NIF files. Or call it directly on SexLab.config.AppyFade(true) and RemoveFade()

But I you use the SexLab function on LE you will need my mod as dependency.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 minute ago, OsmelMC said:

On SE the fade is already part of the sslSystemConfig. You can copy the function but required two NIF files. Or call it directly on SexLab.config.FadeStart() and FadeStop()

But I you use the SexLab function on LE you will need my mod as dependency.

ah damn :(

can I try to copy the feature from SLU+ directly into naked defeat? 
I want to avoid more dependencies. 

is there no getformfromfile trickery? :P 

12 minutes ago, Nymra said:

is there no getformfromfile trickery? :P 

On the same script but on my mod i get the required objects using the GetFormFromFile() but you have to copy the them into your ESP file and the NiF into your setup.

By the way the functions are ApplyFade() and RemoveFade()

Edited by OsmelMC
34 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

On the same script but on my mod i get the required objects using the GetFormFromFile() but you have to copy the them into your ESP file and the NiF into your setup.

By the way the functions are ApplyFade() and RemoveFade()

yeah, found the functions, thx :D
the ESP stuff I already know. I ll dig into it, thx alot. 

Btw another thing:
Is there a way to mute an actor via Sexlab or SLU+ script during sex? for a stage for example or a duration of time? 
I basically want to implement my own voice style on the last stage, including an orgasm sound. 

If it can only mute all actors or none that is ok too. Could not find anything that looks like something like that.

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Btw another thing:
Is there a way to mute an actor via Sexlab or SLU+ script during sex? for a stage for example or a duration of time? 
I basically want to implement my own voice style on the last stage, including an orgasm sound. 

If it can only mute all actors or none that is ok too. Could not find anything that looks like something like that.

The actor Voice is a property of the sslActorAlias and is settled before the animation start. You can change the property value at any time after that and probably before that too.

3 hours ago, shade549 said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, is there a way disable NPC to NPC animations from auto advancing? I read on another post that someone edited the sslThreadController script to disable it but I have no idea how to do it.

When you take control of the animation, the auto advancing get temporarily disabled until you release the control.

Permanently disable the auto advancing is the worst idea I'm listen. The obvious consequence is that none animation will advance.

Better alternatives are used by Mods like SLSO that can return to some previous stage before the animation end or start another animation before end with the previous one.

15 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

When you take control of the animation, the auto advancing get temporarily disabled until you release the control.

Permanently disable the auto advancing is the worst idea I'm listen. The obvious consequence is that none animation will advance.

Better alternatives are used by Mods like SLSO that can return to some previous stage before the animation end or start another animation before end with the previous one.

I understand that permanantly disabling auto advancing is a bad idea for many reasons.

But I'm trying to create an orgy scene with multiple NPCs and I don't want the them to end their animations while I'm editing the scene. It's also difficult to control every scene manually as I need to change it back to the animation I want everytime it changes.

If theres a way to at least temporarily disable auto advancing for NPCs it'll be great :)

3 hours ago, shade549 said:

But I'm trying to create an orgy scene with multiple NPCs and I don't want the them to end their animations while I'm editing the scene. It's also difficult to control every scene manually as I need to change it back to the animation I want everytime it changes.

Now we are talking...

You should be started by say "Orgy". You don't want to disable the auto advancing, you want some sex scenes running without stop until you decide the opposite, and that's very different story.

First you need a common switch to stop the scenes, for that you need a Quest with a Bool Property to be able to toggle of all the linked scenes at the same time or at least let them finish.

The second is start all the scenes with a common Hook to be able to identify your scenes.

Finally use the RegisterForModEvent to fish the Stage change of those scenes and use it to rollback stages before reach the last stage or change the animation starting from one of the first Stages.

I can help you with the scripts if you show me what you have by now!

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I can help you with the scripts if you show me what you have by now!

Sounds great but I'm not a coder by any means.

I only followed the instructions on this post

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134632-how-stop-auto-advance-stage-for-npc/

All I did was redited mod, quest and script names to match the name of the scripts. I actually got it to work but it's not perfect, the animation still changes at times.

Feel free to improve on it and even better if you can intergrate it into your mod!

scripts.zip SLDisableNPCAutoAdvance.esp

I've been testing the outfit manager a little the last two days and I'm not sure how saving outfits, especially to json, works.
For example I've saved the outfits of several followers, which are applied/stored by NFF. Sure enough there are a corresponding number of json files in "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\plugins\OutfitManager\Mod_nwsFollowerFramework.esp" Those jsons are pretty empty though, all they seem to contain is a reference to the outfit in NFF, like:

Spoiler
{
	"form" : 
	{
		"formid" : "0x478c7f|nwsFollowerFramework.esp"
	},
	"int" : 
	{
		"outfittypemask" : 1
	},
	"string" : 
	{
		"description" : "",
		"name" : "nwsFFCustomOutfit_010"
	}
}

Now AFAIK NFF saves the outfits in the save and hence they will be gone when starting a new game, so doing it this way is foiling the idea of saving the outfit for use in a new game by storing them as json.
Perhaps I'm making a basic error in saving the outfit in the first place? What I do is target the NPC, go into the Outfit Manager MCM, General Settings and click Support outfit in the 'Default Outfit' row. This works fine for NPC's, including followers whose outfit is not managed by NFF, but seems not to work properly with NFF 'dressed' NPCs.
I can of course go the manual way of creating an outfit. It would just be way more convenient if we could simply copy whatever outfit a NPC is currently wearing. Also with custom made outfits I can't seem to get your mod to create a json at all. If I click export while editing a custom outfit it says working, then done, but I can't find a corresponding json anywhere in the SKSE/OutfitManager folder.
While at that. I tend to claim to have an easier time remembering hex numbers rather than names, still it might actually be useful to get the name of the outfit shown in the active outfit section of the Behaviours, Especially since we don't see the number anywhere else if we game the item a proper name.

Also, while I'm in general not a fan of yet one more power to go to a menu ... in this special case I would like a power or spell to call up the Menu, instead of having to go via the MCM every time. Twice given that creating a new outfits requires closing the MCM and then reopening it (ok, technically I guess one does not absolutely need to reopen ... in technically ...).

It would also be nice to have a strip slot 'template'. For example slot 60 is the DD safe SMP slot. So right now I uncheck that for every managed NPC. Not exactly sure what 'stripping' that slot will do (if anything), but if it does something I wager it's undesired.

Finally the help text for "Restart" should be '... a major issue." ... as in the military rank, rather than like the town chief.

Edited by Talesien
11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

On the last couple of versions I didn't even get auto advancing regardless if my pc was involved or not. It does work with v20211020 which I am using. Is there a setting for that anywhere?

Edited by Tops34
58 minutes ago, Talesien said:

I've been testing the outfit manager a little the last two days and I'm not sure how saving outfits, especially to json, works.
For example I've saved the outfits of several followers, which are applied/stored by NFF. Sure enough there are a corresponding number of json files in "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\plugins\OutfitManager\Mod_nwsFollowerFramework.esp" Those jsons are pretty empty though, all they seem to contain is a reference to the outfit in NFF

That's because the only outfits recognized as "Custom Outfits" for now are the custom outfits of the Outfit Manager. Another outfit is considered as "standard outfit" and in those cases don't keep records of his items.

Usually i can't see the difference between "custom outfits" and "standard outfits" but I know NFF and can include his Custom Outfits on my custom outfits list and that way allow you save your NFF outfits but I don't recommend that because in theory can be dangerous.

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Also with custom made outfits I can't seem to get your mod to create a json at all. If I click export while editing a custom outfit it says working, then done, but I can't find a corresponding json anywhere in the SKSE/OutfitManager folder.

My custom outfits are saved on the same way that all the other outfits, of course including the outfit items on the JSON. Check the "SKSE/Plugins/OutfitManager/Mod_OutfitManager.esp/" folder on the Mod setup folder and the overwriting folder.

By the way remember to also export the general settings because that JSON is the one with the supported outfits list, and once imported will try to restore all the supported outfits and should also import the JSON files of each outfit included as part of the settings importation.

15 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

On the last couple of versions I didn't even get auto advancing regardless if my pc was involved or not. It does work with v20211020 which I am using. Is there a setting for that anywhere?

Nop but you probably have something wrong.

If you are using AE apparently the native GetTime function stop working after some SKSE update at least one time on the past. That cause to fail everything related with the time on SexLab included the auto advance. For some time i include one script with the no native version of the function but the last SexLab Framework for AE already fix the issue and my script not longer was required so i remove it from the setup.

Of course if you are not using Skyrim AE, then should be other problem and you should send me the papyrus.0.log the next time you try the last version of SLU+

@OsmelMC

I have a problem with SexLab Utility Plus. I install according to the instructions (first the main SexLab 1.62, then SexLab Utility Plus). When I start a new game and want to use the default Matchmaker spell from SexLab, after using it on an NPC I get a message like " irresistible aura". Then instead of running some animation from the PC, the masturbation animation of that NPC comes on. Always. After removing SexLab Utility Plus the problem disappears and Matchmaker works normally.

When this problem occurs, the console shows "WIDeadBodyCleanupScript". Also, in the SexLab Menu (Registry Info) something is missing. Destription there says "Animations ($SSL_Character)". So something is missing here.

It doesn't matter if I choose the version with or without the use of furniture when installing. I have Skyrim LE.

I have carried out additional tests - SexLab Utility Plus is completely not working for me. I am able to run an NPC animation with my PC using other plugins but furniture is NEVER used, although I have such animations and everything is set up properly in the configuration. What i do wrong?

Edited by Prymerion
On 5/1/2022 at 4:40 AM, OsmelMC said:

Nop but you probably have something wrong.

If you are using AE apparently the native GetTime function stop working after some SKSE update at least one time on the past. That cause to fail everything related with the time on SexLab included the auto advance. For some time i include one script with the no native version of the function but the last SexLab Framework for AE already fix the issue and my script not longer was required so i remove it from the setup.

Of course if you are not using Skyrim AE, then should be other problem and you should send me the papyrus.0.log the next time you try the last version of SLU+

I have downgraded to 1.597 but kept the cc. SL version is 1.63. 

According to the log, the function GetCurrentGameRealTime isn't been found.

Papyrus.0.log

I hope the part in the spoiler is enough. In any case I have uploaded the log.

[SexLabThread02 (1B06C62C)].sslthreadcontroller.OnUpdate() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Chandra]  - Expression.Applied(Shy) Strength:6; OpenMouth:False; IsLipFixed:False
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vanikseth]  - PlayMoan:True; UseLipSync:TRUE; OpenMouth:False
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nord]  - Expression.Applied(Pleasure) Strength:6; OpenMouth:False; IsLipFixed:False
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] error: Static function GetCurrentGameRealTime not found on object SexLabUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SexLabThread02 (1B06C62C)].sslthreadcontroller.OnUpdate() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] error: Static function GetCurrentGameRealTime not found on object SexLabUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:16AM] error: Static function GetCurrentGameRealTime not found on object SexLabUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/05/2022 - 02:24:16AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:

Edited by Tops34
12 hours ago, Tops34 said:

I have downgraded to 1.597 but kept the cc. SL version is 1.63. 

According to the log, the function GetCurrentGameRealTime isn't been found.

Papyrus.0.log 3.28 MB · 1 download

I hope the part in the spoiler is enough. In any case I have uploaded the log.

Reveal hidden contents

Reinstall the SLU+ and make sure of select the SE version.

By the way is only compatible with the latest SexLab Framework, that means nothing of BETA

On 5/1/2022 at 12:37 PM, Prymerion said:

@OsmelMC

I have a problem with SexLab Utility Plus. I install according to the instructions (first the main SexLab 1.62, then SexLab Utility Plus). When I start a new game and want to use the default Matchmaker spell from SexLab, after using it on an NPC I get a message like " irresistible aura". Then instead of running some animation from the PC, the masturbation animation of that NPC comes on. Always. After removing SexLab Utility Plus the problem disappears and Matchmaker works normally.

When this problem occurs, the console shows "WIDeadBodyCleanupScript". Also, in the SexLab Menu (Registry Info) something is missing. Destription there says "Animations ($SSL_Character)". So something is missing here.

It doesn't matter if I choose the version with or without the use of furniture when installing. I have Skyrim LE.

I have carried out additional tests - SexLab Utility Plus is completely not working for me. I am able to run an NPC animation with my PC using other plugins but furniture is NEVER used, although I have such animations and everything is set up properly in the configuration. What i do wrong?

@OsmelMC any help on this case?