On 2/7/2022 at 1:09 AM, OsmelMC said:

I usually release new versions of the tweak's every 30 days.

After each version release i wait between 3 to 5 days before do something else in the mod on case something goes terrible wrong with my last version, but I don't like to upload new versions before the 30 days so in case of some big bug, i usually just release a Hot fix in this discussion thread.

This means that is better install the mod in the first week after be released because after that is harder find the Hot fixes in the comments.

I don't even remembered the AE problem until I did my search on the comments for another issue not related. Of course don't really matter because I did the fixes the same day was reported and I usually compare the scripts files before release the new version, just to remember what I did.

I'm afraid I've spotted one (not mentioned before) tiny, not at all critical issue with NPC-vs-NPC scene management.
Steps to reproduce:

1. initiate or let start of it's own some scene where PC is not participant (of any species and for any number of actors starting with simple 1)
  2. take control of that animation by pressing "N" (which is default I guess)
  3. initiate scene relocation by pressing "]"
    • 3a) SL msg appears that you have 30 seconds etc... so move PC few steps in any direction but not too far
  4. confirm new location before timeout by repeating "]"
    • 4a) SL timer msg updates to "Player movement locked - repositioning scene..." one
    • 4b) actors start to position themselves in new spot
  5. press "N" to leave control mode (and optionally move PC's ass a bit away in any direction)
  6. change view to Free Camera (this step seems to be important, I'm almost sure)
  7. wait few secs

What happens is that you are suddenly taken back to step (4a) (and PC is sucked back to role of animation controller, so it cannot move until repeating step (5)).
And there is nonzero probability to successfully repeat whole relocation thing with the same outcome. But not always - sometimes loop brakes during second or later cycle. No idea why, maybe some timing thing.

Attached are logs specifically recorded to catch this issue. However I couldn't find anything in them related to scene relocation (or my post-covid dementia has hidden it from me, what it does recently quite often, like that Alzheimer dude does for some other folks).

1a.reposition-loop--Papyrus.0.log 1b.reposition-loop--SexLabDebug.0.log

Hidden Place - feature request

I've noticed some time ago that you added a popup that appears when Use Hidden Place is enabled in MCM but has been too busy or too lazy to comment back then even while (if I recall right) someone else did.

Well, it's kinda bugging me when that dialog pops every time. It's bad for immersion. In my humble and personal opinion of course.

Currently the question part says "Do you wish to find a hidden place by yourself?" and available options are "No / Yes / Here is fine! / Let them watch!". Problems I have here are:

1. After choosing "No" nothing (what I would normally expect after giving that answer) happens, scene starts more or less where PC stands
  2. I'm not sure what's the difference between last two options - so I hope you can help me here: does "Here is fine!" mean that (even if spot is not really hidden by average human being standards), scene will be flagged as hidden to fool/feed properly other mods that checks if sex in public is legal - thus holy inquisition will not be alerted, while "Let them Watch!" simply means "I don't care about some jail time - I'm too horny right now" or something like that?

Anyway, I decided to ask - would you consider making one or both of the following changes:

• A) change behavior of code after receiving "No" answer - keeping initial choice made by the user in MCM to actually use the hidden place while treating "no" as he is just not interested in performing search on his own but still interested in hidden place because he wants to be surprised by the SLU+ code (in the past, places that code found were sometimes really interesting - like balcony near northern gate in Riften I didn't even know can be accessed or some other places like that - and that was fun, really good yet probably unexpected immersion piece)
  • B) add (sub)option in MCM to do not display that popup and simply execute search of Hidden Place (for PC scenes) as it was in older versions of SLU+ (I'm not sure how much older thou)

Please ?...

PS: Sorry for spamming your thread

21 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I'm afraid I've spotted one (not mentioned before) tiny, not at all critical issue with NPC-vs-NPC scene management.
Steps to reproduce:

1. initiate or let start of it's own some scene where PC is not participant (of any species and for any number of actors starting with simple 1)
  2. take control of that animation by pressing "N" (which is default I guess)
  3. initiate scene relocation by pressing "]"
    • 3a) SL msg appears that you have 30 seconds etc... so move PC few steps in any direction but not too far
  4. confirm new location before timeout by repeating "]"
    • 4a) SL timer msg updates to "Player movement locked - repositioning scene..." one
    • 4b) actors start to position themselves in new spot
  5. press "N" to leave control mode (and optionally move PC's ass a bit away in any direction)
  6. change view to Free Camera (this step seems to be important, I'm almost sure)
  7. wait few secs

What happens is that you are suddenly taken back to step (4a) (and PC is sucked back to role of animation controller, so it cannot move until repeating step (5)).
And there is nonzero probability to successfully repeat whole relocation thing with the same outcome. But not always - sometimes loop brakes during second or later cycle. No idea why, maybe some timing thing.

Attached are logs specifically recorded to catch this issue. However I couldn't find anything in them related to scene relocation (or my post-covid dementia has hidden it from me, what it does recently quite often, like that Alzheimer dude does for some other folks).

1a.reposition-loop--Papyrus.0.log 191.81 kB · 0 downloads 1b.reposition-loop--SexLabDebug.0.log 26.42 kB · 0 downloads

Interesting....

The scripts of the MoveScene function allow problems like that if you lose the control of the animation before the reposition be over.

I usually wait or force the next animation stage before release the control. That is one of the things I know can happen but never happened to me because I'm be default avoid any possible bug that can be avoided.

I will check it following your steps and see if can be prevented by the scripts, probably just forbid, lose the control unit the end of the function

18 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Well, it's kinda bugging me when that dialog pops every time. It's bad for immersion. In my humble and personal opinion of course.

19 hours ago, PippinTom said:

B) add (sub)option in MCM to do not display that popup and simply execute search of Hidden Place (for PC scenes) as it was in older versions of SLU+ (I'm not sure how much older thou)

If you check the configuration you will see that now the Player configuration is aside of the NPC option, and the player option come with 4 choices, the last one is "Do without ask" that should do the search without the message (but I don't test it so probably forget to set the scripts for that)

19 hours ago, PippinTom said:

A) change behavior of code after receiving "No" answer - keeping initial choice made by the user in MCM to actually use the hidden place while treating "no" as he is just not interested in performing search on his own but still interested in hidden place because he wants to be surprised by the SLU+ code (in the past, places that code found were sometimes really interesting - like balcony near northern gate in Riften I didn't even know can be accessed or some other places like that - and that was fun, really good yet probably unexpected immersion piece)

Is supposed to be like you want, so probably is a bug to solve. I will check.

18 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I'm not sure what's the difference between last two options - so I hope you can help me here: does "Here is fine!" mean that (even if spot is not really hidden by average human being standards), scene will be flagged as hidden to fool/feed properly other mods that checks if sex in public is legal - thus holy inquisition will not be alerted, while "Let them Watch!" simply means "I don't care about some jail time - I'm too horny right now" or something like that?

Both options stop the search for hidden places but the difference is on the furniture system.

Here is fine!: Reduce the search radio for Furnitures to 150 units around the player. If don't find near futures/ beds then use the player as center ref. For reference a NPC usually have 80 units of diameter so basically 150 units is like 2 NPC side by side, so is a very short radio.

Let them watch!: Just temporary disable the hidden place search. That means everything else will work as usual.

To be clear: when the hidden place option is enabled also affect the Furnitures system because instead of use the nearest furniture, first will try with the hidden furniture and usually is faraway beside need more resources and usually more time.

On 2/14/2022 at 5:23 AM, boris900 said:

Since SexLab Framework 1.63 beta 9, female strap-on usage has been broken in MF scenes, for example in slen when male PC chooses option "I want you to fuck my ass" you get regular scene with male in position 1, and female NPC in position 2. In SL framework beta 8 with this option female NPC would peg PC with strap-on, it seems that 1.63 ( SE version) of framework will no loger get updates, so i maybe in this thread people can help me to fix this, becauce some new features in 1.63 and UtilityPlus are kinde nice to have, but i cant update, because mods that i use rely on old behaiviour of the strap-on usage in MF scenes.

Sorry for my crude english, it not my native language.

The strap-on are working fine for i know, at least with my SLU+.

I will check anyway. I'm not longer using the SLEN Mod and I can't be sure if your issue have something to do with the SLEN configuration but I will try to check that too.

On 2/13/2022 at 9:36 PM, PippinTom said:

I've experienced very similar anomaly today with recent SLU+, with following exceptions

Someone have to describe me the video because I can't open it and still I don't know what is the issue.

The few I understand from your comment lead me to think in a issue with the Physics but that is beyond SexLab and I can't do something about. For i know the hair's with Physics can show stretchiness issues under some situations but that's between the hair and your plugin for Physics. Of course I also know that resources used by the SexLab version update also affect process like the Physics but is temporary like everything related with the version update.

On 2/13/2022 at 9:36 PM, PippinTom said:

I've hit "END" to force end but then got teleported to heaven...

When some part of the actor body is stretched at the end of the animation you have big chance of be teleported to some point between your current position and the end point of the stretchiness (usually close to heaven). The Ragdoll at the end set Idles and run advanced math functions that helps with the Physics issues but also need more time and resources, for that and immersive reasons the Ragdoll function is mostly ignored if you hit the bottom to force the end of the animation. In this case is recommended use the hotkey to go to the next animation stage until reach the end.

55 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Someone have to describe me the video because I can't open it and still I don't know what is the issue.

The few I understand from your comment lead me to think in a issue with the Physics but that is beyond SexLab and I can't do something about.

Actually in the movie (and in my case) issue is somehow related to first phase of matching actors, where PC acts like a ragdoll - drops dead on the floor, or as in our case, partially below the floor. Then PC starts standing up and at the same time adjust its position to the other actor in the scene... what failed in both scenarios. In mine - PC has been twisted a bit to left or right side (not deformed - just rotated around vertical axis ~30*).

So main issue is a ragdoll. PC does not fully recover after being thrown on the ground - probably because if pushed deeper than it was intended. In result - animation is crippled beyond repair with SL position controls.

PS:

Regarding HDT glitch - I mentioned it after "with exceptions" as something that does not occur in the clip posted by @Cerral. And it appeared for a glympse, and I'm sure that when I've been hitting END there were no visible artifacts on the screen. And before I hit the END I've tried skipping to next stage or at least tried to "reset actors" by "[" and/ maybe even "reset customization" by "-".

I had this happen also with the ragdoll effect at the start of the sex scene. It happened only once for me so I have a hard time with the details but SL adventure triggered a rape with aggressive animations and could never fix it after I hit end, I just reloaded and moved on figuring it was a glitch or perhaps SL survival slap event also happened at the same time.

A couple of other times when starting sex my character has also reverted to stand position after a second. I can just used tools to click on the animation and it resets and works as intended.

All this stuff happens very rarely btw. 99% of the time everything is fine for me. I was testing some animations trying to adjust this mod and slso so I gave all the mods a good workout.

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

In mine - PC has been twisted a bit to left or right side (not deformed - just rotated around vertical axis ~30*).

I think the Ragdoll there is from SL Defeat but not matter because like you said the real problem is the actor position. I actually noticed that in some cases like for Werewolf x Werewolf animation with the player as one of the werewolf; apparently the Skyrim Translation function used in short range can't  set the actor in the right position in some cases but usually get fixed on the next stage if you use the reset actors positions hotkey.

The bug is old and still I can't fix it but I think I will be able to fix it once I change the way the animation is started. My first step was the changes on the PathToCenter and Strip functions in this version. But take time before be possible fully change the animation Startup and Sync because I have to keep the compatibility at the same time I have to change all the startup scripts.

Many of the issues on the startup can't be fixed and need a full rewrite of the startup scripts. Of course usually something like that make a lot of compatibility issues so i need a lot of time to think in the best possible way to do it preventing the compatibility issues. Hopefully I being thinking about this for almost 2 years and the scripts are almost ready on my head to be written but still I have to deal with other issues before that be possible.

Resuming: is mostly a old Skyrim issue and I can fix it but not now.

2 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Actually in the movie (and in my case) issue is somehow related to first phase of matching actors, where PC acts like a ragdoll - drops dead on the floor, or as in our case, partially below the floor. Then PC starts standing up and at the same time adjust its position to the other actor in the scene... what failed in both scenarios. In mine - PC has been twisted a bit to left or right side (not deformed - just rotated around vertical axis ~30*).

So main issue is a ragdoll. PC does not fully recover after being thrown on the ground - probably because if pushed deeper than it was intended. In result - animation is crippled beyond repair with SL position controls.

PS:

Regarding HDT glitch - I mentioned it after "with exceptions" as something that does not occur in the clip posted by @Cerral. And it appeared for a glympse, and I'm sure that when I've been hitting END there were no visible artifacts on the screen. And before I hit the END I've tried skipping to next stage or at least tried to "reset actors" by "[" and/ maybe even "reset customization" by "-".

My english is bad so difficult for me to explain. But yes my pc act like a ragdoll every time a rape begin by defeat or by horrible harrasment or by other mod. My pc fall in the floor and fall, fall fall fall and never end to fall. If i stop the animation, my pc can't move, I must reload a save, no other choice. Only consensuel sex work perfectly, why I don't know.

Edited by Cerral
18 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Resuming: is mostly a old Skyrim issue and I can fix it but not now.

Thanks for the explanation. No pressure on fixing it since for me it's not a big issue - my repro is close to nothing - I just invited myself because I happened to have fresh log potentially having trace of anomaly you asked details for from  @Cerral who is not so lucky in terms of reproducibility.

And you are right - that ragdoll animation must be from Defeat - both reports regarded non-cons scenes with creatures.

OffTopic - just found Bane Master's fixes to Defeat and am going to test them soon.

37 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Hopefully I being thinking about this for almost 2 years and the scripts are almost ready on my head to be written but still I have to deal with other issues before that be possible.

I'm crossing fingers then ?

1 hour ago, Cerral said:

My english is bad so difficult for me to explain. But yes my pc act like a ragdoll every time a rape begin by defeat or by horrible harrasment or by other mod. My pc fall in the floor and fall, fall fall fall and never end to fall. If i stop the animation, my pc can't move, I must reload a save, no other choice. Only consensuel sex work perfectly, why I don't know.

For now disable the "Wait Idles" on the SexLab MCM.

One of the wait Idles for victims is the Ragdoll but is applied just if the distance of the victim to the center reference is bigger than 800, also is just a small push like when you lose the balance. I don't see how this can cause be dropped under the floor but if is the reason then disabling the "Wait Idles" option will fix it.

If the option is already disabled or disabling it doesn't solve your issue, then is another mod.

Edited by OsmelMC
9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

For now disable the "Wait Idles" on the SexLab MCM.

It works. However, I noticed another problem, less serious, that I already had during my previous game, except that I did not know where it came from. As I started my new game without SLU+, I know now that it comes from the mod. During FF sex, the actresses involved do not reach orgasm. If I want them to have an orgasm, I have to switch to a MF animation. I use the latest version of SLSO (1.77 for LE).

I also had a problem after the last update with SLSO, that now I completely ignore the settings for example:

• Require max of X orgasms animation ends when the time comes to the last stage, even if there was no orgasm
  • the Aggressor (NPC) function can change the animation at the last stage of the animation does not change.
Edited by Derangers
4 hours ago, Cerral said:

It works. However, I noticed another problem, less serious, that I already had during my previous game, except that I did not know where it came from. As I started my new game without SLU+, I know now that it comes from the mod. During FF sex, the actresses involved do not reach orgasm. If I want them to have an orgasm, I have to switch to a MF animation. I use the latest version of SLSO (1.77 for LE).

SLSO add a lot of restrictions at the orgasm.

2 hours ago, Derangers said:

I also had a problem after the last update with SLSO, that now I completely ignore the settings for example:

• Require max of X orgasms animation ends when the time comes to the last stage, even if there was no orgasm
  • the Aggressor (NPC) function can change the animation at the last stage of the animation does not change.

I will check.

12 minutes ago, divinefire said:

I think the only way I got FF animations to orgasm is to add vaginal to the tags. The other 3 tags stated in the conditions MCM of SLSO seem ignored. It was not the case a few updates ago because they worked fine then.

Probably is because the v1.7.7 use a new function to control the orgasm.

I will check but better try reporting it in the SLSO thread.

I have a problem with creatures such as spiders and chaurus, they have 3 types of sizes small, medium and large, and when the sex lab starts, the small one automatically becomes medium, which makes the animations look crooked because they calculate that it is small.

If I enable the Disable Scaling / CTD Fix, then the animations with them look fine, but then I have problems with the alignment of normal animations, and so I wanted to ask can I somehow turn off the alignment of creatures such as spiders and chaurus from the list?

On 2/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, OsmelMC said:
On 2/14/2022 at 10:44 PM, PippinTom said:

A) change behavior of code after receiving "No" answer (...)

Is supposed to be like you want, so probably is a bug to solve. I will check.

Strange thing.

When "Do without ask" option become available I ignored it because I got used to "When not victim" one from the past which was still available. But for the sake of testing I switched to one you suggested. And guess what - still NOTHING happened / changed regarding scenes (re)location.

What made me thinking - when have I seen Hidden Place working last time? And funny thing is that I couldn't really tell - it must have been before your improvements to furniture support - November? October even? Not sure.

So it seems that actually whole Hidden Place feature does not work for me at all (except for showing a popup). And again - it's funny (or kinda scary) how lazy or damaged my brain must be to subconsciously ignore as apparent loss of SLU functionality for so long. Weird. ?

Anyway today I've tried starting scenes via TDF prostitution, Defeat, SLAC (both - cons and non-cons) and SLEN. And in each case nothing (expected) happened - all scenes executed on the spot, no matter if that was middle of the imperial headquarters full of guards or street near the blacksmith with people walking around. The same for my follower, when I pimped her via TDF - she served the client right where she was standing, in the middle of the street. Same for other NPCs - either triggered by ABMM, SLAC or SLEN - all scenes start "on the spot" and no initial moving involved at all.

PS: If you wish I could prepare some targeted logs but I'm afraid they will not help much, because as I've checked - there are not so many scene moving related "log points" in sslThreadModel to trace anything case related. Maybe later I'll add few of my own to see what's going on, but didn't have chance yet to think about what and when to log so for now I'll restrain from that hoping that sooner you will come up with a proper solution if there is indeed a bug needing fixing ?

52 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Strange thing.

When "Do without ask" option become available I ignored it because I got used to "When not victim" one from the past which was still available. But for the sake of testing I switched to one you suggested. And guess what - still NOTHING happened / changed regarding scenes (re)location.

What made me thinking - when have I seen Hidden Place working last time? And funny thing is that I couldn't really tell - it must have been before your improvements to furniture support - November? October even? Not sure.

So it seems that actually whole Hidden Place feature does not work for me at all (except for showing a popup). And again - it's funny (or kinda scary) how lazy or damaged my brain must be to subconsciously ignore as apparent loss of SLU functionality for so long. Weird. ?

Anyway today I've tried starting scenes via TDF prostitution, Defeat, SLAC (both - cons and non-cons) and SLEN. And in each case nothing (expected) happened - all scenes executed on the spot, no matter if that was middle of the imperial headquarters full of guards or street near the blacksmith with people walking around. The same for my follower, when I pimped her via TDF - she served the client right where she was standing, in the middle of the street. Same for other NPCs - either triggered by ABMM, SLAC or SLEN - all scenes start "on the spot" and no initial moving involved at all.

PS: If you wish I could prepare some targeted logs but I'm afraid they will not help much, because as I've checked - there are not so many scene moving related "log points" in sslThreadModel to trace anything case related. Maybe later I'll add few of my own to see what's going on, but didn't have chance yet to think about what and when to log so for now I'll restrain from that hoping that sooner you will come up with a proper solution if there is indeed a bug needing fixing ?

Not worry about. I also haven't seen it in this version. I will check deeper because seems like i break the automatic hidden place in this version when I made independent the Player from the NPC's

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Probably is because the v1.7.7 use a new function to control the orgasm.

I will check but better try reporting it in the SLSO thread.

i skipped a couple of updates of you guys (was 1.7.4 updating to 1.7.7) but the issue is talked  about a month ago with the modder scrolling thru his forums with foreplay/lesbian stuff. I  don't see anything about it with the update logs so its probably still being looked at.

59 minutes ago, Derangers said:

I have a problem with creatures such as spiders and chaurus, they have 3 types of sizes small, medium and large, and when the sex lab starts, the small one automatically becomes medium, which makes the animations look crooked because they calculate that it is small.

If I enable the Disable Scaling / CTD Fix, then the animations with them look fine, but then I have problems with the alignment of normal animations, and so I wanted to ask can I somehow turn off the alignment of creatures such as spiders and chaurus from the list?

Check again in the Animation Editor page you should be seeing races and scales for the creatures and that makes each size independent in the configuration not matter if is the same spider, the current alignment system detect the real scale and size of the actor in all the cases so you be able to align them individually.

If you are used to the "Even Actors Height" option and the "Global" profile. Is natural not noticed the new profiles on the "Animation Editor" page that begin to be added to the "Profile" option menu, once you disable the "Even Actors Height".

Welcome to real scale side... 

Now, each time you play a sex scene, the animation will detect the actors races and scales and make a alignment Profile for that specific combination in that specific positions. The default values are the ones on the "Global" profile of the animation and in some cases SexLab can calculate by his own the new profile based on the previous profiles. But the automatic function is not reliable so you always have to check and adjust the values in real time by yourself.

The things you are asking, are there already...

16 minutes ago, divinefire said:

i skipped a couple of updates of you guys (was 1.7.4 updating to 1.7.7) but the issue is talked  about a month ago with the modder scrolling thru his forums with foreplay/lesbian stuff. I  don't see anything about it with the update logs so its probably still being looked at.

Probably is in the "Don't care" list, but I don't know. 

The author of SLSO have his own point of view about the orgasm. Once you install his Mod you have to share his point of view or deal with the consequences.

My only recommendations is that you should insist on the SLSO thread about the issue. Sometimes beside all the comments about is possible the author don't notice it yet.

For my side I will check if is caused by my translation of the scripts, but I don't think so.

For Translation I mean that I don't just copy the scripts i also make my fix and adjustments to make it compatible with my Mod, and some times I made mistakes.