1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I m getting some errors from Sexlab since the latest SLU+ update (at least I never saw them before that).

log is attached

Papyrus.0.log 260.23 kB · 2 downloads

I will check deeper, but at first look, show nothing on the script line of the sslConfigMenu pointed on the log. At least nothing that can be related with a Array like the logs said.

The real error seems to be in the ski_configbase, so maybe you have some patch or fix for the SkyUI. Or maybe is related with the Mods "Pop Land" or "Genesis" since both MCM are trying to do something wrong with the ski_configbase.

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi  ,  Could u plz make a patch to change the tongues slot (61) ,  because  there is a nice mod which is NIOPA-Lights,  this light source can be move realtime in the game by NIOPA. This mod also take slot 61.

I konw how to change a equiment slot by editing esp, mesh ,  but I know there is more work to do like editing script which i don't know

It's just a suggesttion

It would be very nice if they work together

33 minutes ago, 99forsure said:

Hi  ,  Could u plz make a patch to change the tongues slot (61) ,  because  there is a nice mod which is NIOPA-Lights,  this light source can be move realtime in the game by NIOPA. This mod also take slot 61.

I konw how to change a equiment slot by editing esp, mesh ,  but I know there is more work to do like editing script which i don't know

It's just a suggesttion

It would be very nice if they work together

Sadly change the slots is hard even for me and not many slots can be used without conflicts. By other side, you can find a lot of mods for wearable lanterns and lights, all them with different slots. For example I'm using the vanilla one that can be found in one of the first Dragonborn quest that is just the light, and my followers are using lanterns from the Mod "Vigilant" that i also got as part of few Quest's. None of them use the slot 61.

I've noticed that I haven't been getting any more-than-one-other-person rape scenes, and I think it started when I installed the SL Adventures tweak.  I'll get notified that NPC1 and NPC2 have caught me and are gonna rape me, then only NPC1 does it and it ends.  Or that I'm going to be gangraped, and a bunch of NPCs gather round then it only does a one-on-one scene and stops, no multiples, no train runs.  I will go through my settings to see if I messed something up.  Has anyone else experienced this?

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've noticed that I haven't been getting any more-than-one-other-person rape scenes, and I think it started when I installed the SL Adventures tweak.  I'll get notified that NPC1 and NPC2 have caught me and are gonna rape me, then only NPC1 does it and it ends.  Or that I'm going to be gangraped, and a bunch of NPCs gather round then it only does a one-on-one scene and stops, no multiples, no train runs.  I will go through my settings to see if I messed something up.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Probably is related with the genders. Usually the Mods check if the actors genders match the animation genders and that leads to couple actors scenes. Since I remember, is hard to see rape scenes with more than one aggressor. Of course most of the time can be adjusted on the rape mod configuration.

@Nymra 

I'm killing Draugr's right now and the spell "Circle of Protection" make me think in your invisible wall to prevent NPC's walking over the sex scene location. Same spell applied on the CenterRef location, without visual effects and working on any NPC out of the SexLab Animation Faction should do the work without the collisions issues.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra 

I'm killing Draugr's right now and the spell "Circle of Protection" make me think in your invisible wall to prevent NPC's walking over the sex scene location. Same spell applied on the CenterRef location, without visual effects and working on any NPC out of the SexLab Animation Faction should do the work without the collisions issues.

hmm, strange, never sumbled upon that spell :D
but then again I never played a full mage!

Will check it out, thx alot.

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

hmm, strange, never sumbled upon that spell :D
but then again I never played a full mage!

Will check it out, thx alot.

The mage's don't even sell the spell until you reach a high level of Restoration. 

I'm busy with the new furniture system but I will check if the spell can be used without the side effects. 

I want to send you the new furniture system to test it on LE once be working, if the spell can be used i going to include it on the same test still with the visual effects for a proper test.

13 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I know that the tweak disables / hides the option to set a minimum of pursuers in the MCM. But I don't think this is the cause of your issues, but the tweak might break more.

17 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Interesting, I've noticed the same, but didn't make the connection. Perhaps the tweak needs to be tweaked.

@Nymra

I just test the spell to keep everyone away from the sex scene and is working. Probably too much because to made it work I put together the Frenzy spell and the Fear Spell using the Circle of Protection as base. Very funny because as consequence now I have a Passive-Aggressive (bipolar) Spell and everybody under the spell effects get crazy and run away from the scene.

By other side the menu of the new furniture system that allow you to select the furniture to use from those near to the player, still don't work as intended. So, i can't send you a copy for testing until be fine.

Edited by OsmelMC
58 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra

I just test the spell to keep everyone away from the sex scene and is working. Probably too much because to made it work I put together the Frenzy spell and the Fear Spell using the Circle of Protection as base. Berry funny because as consequence now I have a Passive-Aggresive (bipolar) spell and every one under the spell effects get crazy and run away from the scene.

ahahaha, this sounds absolutly hilarious, tho :D

I bet somebody would make a mod out of it.... "Sex Terror in Skyrim" or sth! 

58 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

By other side the menu of the new furniture system that allow you to select the furniture to use from those near to the player, still don't work as intended. So, i can't send you a copy for testing until be fine.

take your time!

On 3/25/2022 at 3:46 AM, OsmelMC said:

I use the "SOS - SexLab Addon" that allow you set on the SOS MCM if a schlong assign SexLab genders. Is light weight by the way, since is part of the SOS schlong auto equip scripts.

Tried using SOS - Sexlab Addon and have a problem where the penis only shows up during scenes for one of the futa characters, normally one that is doing the Male role.  Outside of scenes, removing armour it doesn't get equiped for anyone.  Is it meant to act like that?  Without the Addon it equips properly for all futa characters.

Edit: Clicking restart unregisters all addons then doesn't register them and says SOS restarted.  Just going to revert to a save before installing that addon.

Edited by Beyound
13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I just test the spell to keep everyone away from the sex scene and is working. Probably too much because to made it work I put together the Frenzy spell and the Fear Spell using the Circle of Protection as base. Very funny because as consequence now I have a Passive-Aggressive (bipolar) Spell and everybody under the spell effects get crazy and run away from the scene.

Sounds funny, perhaps you could try some sort of mesmerize spell as a base instead. Everyone nearby transfixed in place staring at the scene, now that's certain to find some fans. ^^

On a different note, while using your crippled Furniture marker sex works pretty well, I'm still having issues with Sexlab starting scenes with invisible furniture in inappropriate places, it might be limited to just invisible wall animations, but that might also just be coincidence due to the limited sample size.

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Sounds funny, perhaps you could try some sort of mesmerize spell as a base instead. Everyone nearby transfixed in place staring at the scene, now that's certain to find some fans. ^^

this has the potential of messing up alot of mods that try to control actors that are not part of the sex.

(like Specator Crowds and also Naked Defeat and probably Deviously Helpess)

31 minutes ago, Nymra said:

this has the potential of messing up alot of mods that try to control actors that are not part of the sex.

(like Specator Crowds and also Naked Defeat and probably Deviously Helpess)

In theory but the radio can be adjusted so is not big deal and the NPC's will run just for few seconds so even is possible take it like they are calling the others.

I'm not sure if the spell is the best choice but definitely will be interesting to see.

Edited by OsmelMC

@Nymra

Enable the "Advanced Furniture System" in the "Furniture and Bed" page. When is enabled the furniture configuration take priority over the bed configuration (at least for the test)

I need the some "Papyrus.0.log" to check some logs related with this LE version before be able to release it.

By the way the spell isn't ready because the aggressive part seems to trigger combat events and that some times cause the end of the scene. But at least you can see what I'm talking about. I can use the same circle to apply some Package instead of the Fear Spell to made them keep the distance so keep it in mind.

SexLab Utility Plus LE (2022-03-30) BETA.7z

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I uninstalled the SL Adventures tweak and baited some men and was raped by two, one went after the other.  I'll go try to get a larger group somewhere and see if that works too, but I think the tweak is what broke multiples.

Sadly I not longer using the mod so i can't test it myself.

I will check the scripts but some one else have to do the test!

I have upgraded from SexLab Utility Plus v20220211.7z to the latest SexLab Utility Plus v20220319.7z. After the upgrade, I clicked on "Reset SexLab threads" (or something similar).

Now when entering Solitude, I get a popup message along the the line "Alicia Painslut not installed. Sexlab has to be activated first". I am confused now. I never have seen this message before (Alicia Painslut is indeed installed).

I now have reverted back to SexLab Utility Plus v20220211.7z with the corresponding save and I get no such message anymore. What could that be??

Edited by Gudulba
45 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I have upgraded from SexLab Utility Plus v20220211.7z to the latest SexLab Utility Plus v20220319.7z. After the upgrade, I clicked on "Reset SexLab threads" (or something similar).

Now when entering Solitude, I get a popup message along the the line "Alicia Painslut not installed. Sexlab has to be activated first". I am confused now. I never have seen this message before (Alicia Painslut is indeed installed).

I now have reverted back to SexLab Utility Plus v20220211.7z with the corresponding save and I get no such message anymore. What could that be??

In first place my BETA versions are for test purpose only and this one is for LE.

For this test the "Clean System" is not required.

In your case probably the SexLab doesn't end with the installation after use the "Clean System" option. That take some time and I recommend you to enter Solitude before use the Clean System again, but like I said, is not required.

If you try the BETA, remember to send me the Papyrus.0.log and don't forget to install the "Papyrus Extender" of PowerOfThree's because is required for the new furniture system that by the way have to be enabled on the "Furniture and Bed" page of the SexLab MCM.

14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Sadly I not longer using the mod so i can't test it myself.

I will check the scripts but some one else have to do the test!

I'd be glad to test it.  

As an additional test without the tweak, I walked down Ivarstead's road naked, got followed by Narfi and a male farm slave (from Hydra Slavegirls) and raped in front of the grain mill stone by those two, then four to five passers-by joined in after for a train run.  It was glorious.  Thats probably my favorite thing about SL Adventures' Proximity Rape, once the instigating attackers are finished you might not be done, depending on the arousal of nearby onlookers.

Greetings @OsmelMC

It seems like there is a special spot in Solitude, near Radiant Raiment, that acts weird.

Every animation that starts there automatically (no matter if initiated by ABMM, SLEN, or TDF Pros) is sunken.

It's not an animation alignment issue - changing it to any other nor resetting it does not help. Number of actors also are not a factors here, however it looks funny when cowgirls animation plays,  sometimes tip of the "iceberg" can be seen above surface (but not always).

100% repro assuming that SLU will choose that spot as hidden place.

Spoiler

false-ground-bug.jpg.82b8e3bd5759c204977e8565f8e5cac5.jpg

...so having custom piece of solid floor as backup for SL scenes does not sound as such a weird idea, even in cities.

3 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Greetings @OsmelMC

It seems like there is a special spot in Solitude, near Radiant Raiment, that acts weird.

Every animation that starts there automatically (no matter if initiated by ABMM, SLEN, or TDF Pros) is sunken.

It's not an animation alignment issue - changing it to any other nor resetting it does not help. Number of actors also are not a factors here, however it looks funny when cowgirls animation plays,  sometimes tip of the "iceberg" can be seen above surface (but not always).

100% repro assuming that SLU will choose that spot as hidden place.

Hide contents

false-ground-bug.jpg.82b8e3bd5759c204977e8565f8e5cac5.jpg

...so having custom piece of solid floor as backup for SL scenes does not sound as such a weird idea, even in cities.

Must be a hidden marker underground. I usually just recommend to avoid them, but now I can fix them on the crippled furnitureSexMarker.esp if someone send me the FormID. By the way the FormID is on the logs as the CenterRef of the scene.

On 2/16/2022 at 12:52 PM, Derangers said:

I also had a problem after the last update with SLSO, that now I completely ignore the settings for example:

• Require max of X orgasms animation ends when the time comes to the last stage, even if there was no orgasm
  • the Aggressor (NPC) function can change the animation at the last stage of the animation does not change.

Can I bring attention to this issue again?

I see that we've now had a couple of updates since then but this behaviour is still broken for me, now on version v20220319.

Can anyone here confirm whether or not this behaviour is working for them on the latest version (v20220319), because it is really annoying as it is a complete game breaker, making me unable to upgrade.

The last version where this behaviour worked for me was on version v20211127, which isn't even available for download anymore.

I've tried triggering these aggressive scenes through either Naked Defeat or SexLab Defeat, but the result is always the same. After the last stage is reached the animation ends.

If I keep all my other mods as is, and simply downgrade to v20211127, then start a new game to test it, this behaviour works properly.

I am aware that the last version of SLSO (which was updated after 20220319, on March 22) has this for changelog:
 * fixed min/max required orgasms sometimes not working correctly

Perhaps this is part of an overwritten file in SLU+?

EDIT:

=> Looking at the source code for `sslThreadController.psc` from SLU+ (latest) and SLSO (1.7.7 and 1.7.8), I can certainly see that this is the case. So I guess I will need to wait for the next update(?). If the fix actually works that is. Feel like I've seen that changelog item on the SLSO support thread before. ^_^

As always, thanks for you work!

Edited by leakim