Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

On 12/5/2022 at 12:03 AM, Dark Mirror said:

Sorry the dumb question but can anybody tell me the outfits worn in the mod's screenshots? I've seen fishnet things, but not sure where to find the exact versions
Particularily this

4.png.2dd8818153da59dff415dd387f82f643.p

5.png.66e3067563ea9ca363fd23dc380ca0d9.p

And the leggings here:

3.png.aad63924b90d2c34aaa66f47329a52fe.p

Top tank fishnet is from HN66s EasyGirl Outfits https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596

Fishnet stockings is from HN66s TRS Outfits https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys the op mod says that you can change the contrast how? I also remember that one tat on the right hand was backwards and needed to be flipped Idk which one it was but I remember it was from the QOS branch and one of the womb tats peak tru the back on the right cheek

Edited by randomguy12324
  • 3 weeks later...

Love this mod, the humiliating tattoos are hot as hell. 

Is there a way to mass add overlays or to save some of the combos? Kinda like an overlay/tattoo manager? 

Even though I loved it, it took me hours to full body tat a slave and its gonna be so painful to do it all over again with other slaves. Especially if I decide to change the tattoos I added

Edited by 2xpeter
2 hours ago, 2xpeter said:

Love this mod, the humiliating tattoos are hot as hell. 

Is there a way to mass add overlays or to save some of the combos? Kinda like an overlay/tattoo manager? 

Even though I loved it, it took me hours to full body tat a slave and its gonna be so painful to do it all over again with other slaves. Especially if I decide to change the tattoos I added

You might be able to save a LooksMenu preset and then edit the resulting JSON file to remove all the head parts and body morphs, not sure if that would work (I've never tried removing the head parts, closest I've come is stripping out face tints). If not, you could probably script it in Papyrus calling the BodyGen API directly with the list of overlays.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You might be able to save a LooksMenu preset and then edit the resulting JSON file to remove all the head parts and body morphs, not sure if that would work (I've never tried removing the head parts, closest I've come is stripping out face tints). If not, you could probably script it in Papyrus calling the BodyGen API directly with the list of overlays.

Great idea, I'm gonna try it out. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

I have a strange problem.

I am using this skin texture which is 8k body and face, now everything is working, LMCC with 2k patch works, everything else works aswell, but the captive tattoos don't, and i made sure to tick the 2k face option in the installer, does this not work with 8k face textures?

I just looked through the file listing for that mod's download, and it doesn't appear to contain any face textures (only body and hands). Maybe you're using a 1K (vanilla) face texture because you don't have a 2K face installed?

For anyone trying to fix missing tattoos and overlays in LookMenu (while using MO2) - adding following lines to Documents/My Games/Fallout4Custom.ini wouldn't work.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

You need to add these lines using MO2 ini editor. Find MO2->jigsaw icon-> ini editor-> fallout4custom.ini tab. Add these 3 lines there.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, JohnFlow said:

Hey thanks for the amazing mod!

I was just wondering if there's a way to sort the tattoos by body part so that you don't have to scroll through the whole list each time you want to add an overlay since there's sooo many tattoos to go through?

None I've ever found. The cheap hack I rely on is, since I use a game controller, I can hold the down button and pull down on the left analog stick at the same time to scroll through the list ~2x as fast. If LooksMenu development were active, I'd put in a feature request for filtering, tabbed categorization, or some form of multi-level overlay menus in the interface. It clearly wasn't designed for use with a list of hundreds upon hundreds of overlays.

On 3/28/2023 at 1:07 AM, JohnFlow said:

Hey thanks for the amazing mod!

I was just wondering if there's a way to sort the tattoos by body part so that you don't have to scroll through the whole list each time you want to add an overlay since there's sooo many tattoos to go through?

If you edit an existing overlay the list will start scrolled to that overlay. So you can add a bunch of random tattoos via the Tats After Rape MCM (assuming you have that mod installed), then edit each of them to not have to scroll from the top of the list. Still not ideal, but it's something.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated with a little more than 50 new tattoos for females. 

There are no new facial tattoos. 

If you want to see specifically the new ones, I recommend you to download this small patch that will make visible only the new tattoos. 

New Tattoos Only for Version 3.2.7z

Uninstall it to get the full version. 

If you want to install the 2K version of facial tattoos you must have installed one of the three HD Faces plugins, otherwise this option will be blocked. 

Pics. 

Spoiler

Photo142.png.1fe93f8a9d848caa5048b8abac2016d7.pngPhoto144.png.71b5dc54daeddf4ac57d2f9e483c0052.pngPhoto145.png.3fd245159c8944ad31bad6dabe3c3b75.pngPhoto146.png.b1aaa41d4d1e01cb4c8032ec536cc34e.pngPhoto147.png.11b4301d040d738309d1b402ab45b645.pngPhoto150.png.aa47dd6334d8c43351d2d16df868dc74.pngPhoto151.png.535c580bf4a309817308f5acc2d45ee6.pngPhoto152.png.0dffd03b16d40250948180d5980c55ce.png

Edited by JB.

Thanks for the update, can't wait to see the new stuff in-game!

A side-question, though (I got a bit confused)... I'm using twisted's TatsAfterRape and I want violators to add any tattoos to Player - no restrictions. Is Classic option for that? I don't have the black raiders mod, and I want all the violators to be able to put all tattoos to Player (regular ones, colorful ones as well as BBC ones).

Also on that note, are violators able to put facial tattoos on the player?

Again, thanks for updating! Keep up the great work and take care!

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Updated with a little more than 50 new tattoos for females. 

There are no new facial tattoos. 

If you want to see specifically the new ones, I recommend you to download this small patch that will make visible only the new tattoos. 

New Tattoos Only for Version 3.2.7z 4.06 kB · 18 downloads

Uninstall it to get the full version. 

If you want to install the 2K version of facial tattoos you must have installed one of the three HD Faces plugins, otherwise this option will be blocked. 

Pics. 

Hide contents

Photo142.png.1fe93f8a9d848caa5048b8abac2016d7.pngPhoto144.png.71b5dc54daeddf4ac57d2f9e483c0052.pngPhoto145.png.3fd245159c8944ad31bad6dabe3c3b75.pngPhoto146.png.b1aaa41d4d1e01cb4c8032ec536cc34e.pngPhoto147.png.11b4301d040d738309d1b402ab45b645.pngPhoto150.png.aa47dd6334d8c43351d2d16df868dc74.pngPhoto151.png.535c580bf4a309817308f5acc2d45ee6.pngPhoto152.png.0dffd03b16d40250948180d5980c55ce.png

At last a brotherhood one ! Thx a lot

32 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Thanks for the update, can't wait to see the new stuff in-game!

A side-question, though (I got a bit confused)... I'm using twisted's TatsAfterRape and I want violators to add any tattoos to Player - no restrictions. Is Classic option for that? I don't have the black raiders mod, and I want all the violators to be able to put all tattoos to Player (regular ones, colorful ones as well as BBC ones).

Also on that note, are violators able to put facial tattoos on the player?

Again, thanks for updating! Keep up the great work and take care!

Yes, you'd better use the classic. 

The problem is that the more you add, the more likely you are to get a tattoo on top of another one and, well, after a while you will want to remove them because you won't even understand what they are. 

That is why it is better to separate them by sets. 

Classics - Black and white tattoos. 
Renewed - Tattoos in colors. 

It is not possible to apply facial tattoos neither with the Creation Kit nor with Looksmenu. 

1 hour ago, kazeha9 said:

some face tats dont show in looksmenu

You're sure you picked the correct face tattoo resolution corresponding to your facial texture resolution, right? (1K for vanilla, 2K if you use an HD face texture replacer.)

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You're sure you picked the correct face tattoo resolution corresponding to your facial texture resolution, right? (1K for vanilla, 2K if you use an HD face texture replacer.)

This time you won't even be able to install it unless you have one of the three "HD Faces" plugins. 

image.png.69ec084651c1882f7ec1ded60707703c.png

@kazeha9

NR and Captive Tattoos have no files in common. There should be no conflict between the two when installing with Vortex. 

Edited by JB.
32 minutes ago, JB. said:

This time you won't even be able to install it unless you have one of the three "HD Faces" plugins. 

Unfortunately, this won't work with Natural 2K Face Textures since it's just loose texture files, no archive nor plugin to check for. I'll probably just hack the installer to remove the plugin check so I can still install the 2K facial tattoos.

Edit: Simpler solution for anyone in the same situation is to create a dummy plugin with the same filename as one the installer checks for and enable it, then you don't need to maintain a modified version of the installer simply to bypass the check.

Edited by vaultbait
7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Unfortunately, this won't work with Natural 2K Face Textures since it's just loose texture files, no archive nor plugin to check for. I'll probably just hack the installer to remove the plugin check so I can still install the 2K facial tattoos.

Ok, when you open the zip file you will see the texture folder in 2K. It is the only one since it is all loose. The 1K version is packed in SlaveTattoos - Textures.ba2

If this ends up being a regular report I'm going to go back to the old version of letting the user choose their version.  It will be easier to explain to the user that they chose the wrong facial textures option. ?

Edited by JB.
20 minutes ago, JB. said:

Ok, when you open the zip file you will see the texture folder in 2K. It is the only one since it is all loose. The 1K version is packed in SlaveTattoos - Textures.ba2

Good to know, but per the edit to my earlier post I simply created an empty plugin to fake one of the 2K face mods CapTats was looking for, and that removed any need for manual update steps in case you keep the same check in future releases.