Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Just look at the few colored tattoos I've put on - they all glow in the dark.

Felt that was odd at first but then started thinking story-wise some raiders could have mixed radioactive material with their inks or even use radioactive liquid straight off so the glowing tattoos would make it easier to locate a slave if she was making an escape attempt.

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

Whip marks and wounds, and marks like bites, hot iron marks, etc was my first intention with this mod. They need specular and normal maps, plus diffuse textures to make them really look like wounds. However, it is not possible due to material limitations, so I limited myself to black tattoos. Just look at the few colored tattoos I've put on - they all glow in the dark. The only possible option when creating these types of wounds is adding the entire skin. 

SlaveTats from Skyrim suffers from a similar problem. They cannot use normal maps and that makes many of the wounds look like "paintings" rather than wounds. The good thing about SlaveTats is that it has no problem with colored tattoos, so at least on Skryim the wounds don't glow.

yep,

personally, I have it in head canon that all coloured tattoo ink is radioactive so it glows.

but I should have another look at my condoms (I cannot remember if I had a fix for the glowing part)

On 2/15/2021 at 7:59 AM, JBpy said:

Personally, I would not like to cut that arm because it is the one that handles the pip-boy and the one-handed weapons, but it is an aesthetic addition for those who want more variety.

I'm just looking for an alternative to "floating" weapons, since everything I've tried is right-handed.  I can't play that way, it drives me crazy and can't be used for screenshots.  Otherwise, I wouldn't care which arm is used.

50956320222_d59b4efe70_o_d.png

1 hour ago, pok0 said:

I'm just looking for an alternative to "floating" weapons, since everything I've tried is right-handed.  I can't play that way, it drives me crazy and can't be used for screenshots.  Otherwise, I wouldn't care which arm is used.

I have the new "left arm amputee" skin ready. Although I still need to finish the mod.

1981221179_Fallout42021-02-1622-16-12-34.png.69284c6f51ec927a386fb38ad5dc3441.png

ezgif-3-65453b314be6.gif.e4f960753e7640b847d5aadcf061d354.gif

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I have the new "left arm amputee" skin ready. Although I still need to finish the mod.

1981221179_Fallout42021-02-1622-16-12-34.png.69284c6f51ec927a386fb38ad5dc3441.png

ezgif-3-65453b314be6.gif.e4f960753e7640b847d5aadcf061d354.gif

If with the double amputated version is pip boy unequiiped and not able to equip weapons?

I already roleplay with no pipboy. Only allowed to re-equip at certain locations.

I play survival. Get one weapon and whatever clothing armor hotkeyed in case aaf doesn't.   

Lose clothes or weapons,  well, have to get to certain locations to re-equip.

Survival is challenging but I also use auto eat, eat off floor.  Weapons pc is defenseless.  Clothes is naked. - sequel harassment. 

You can see where this is going.

But the double amputated would then require body change to be able to equip?

That would be a whole new challenge.

John

3 hours ago, pok0 said:

Maybe this could be a possible suggestion workaround.

Was testing out the Milk Slave harness and saw that it used Synth 1 limbs to replace the regular arms and legs that are bound to the harness.  Maybe there could be a separate outfit mod that would have have the Synth 1 limb attached to the stump of the Amputee Limb.  This outfit mod would be separate from the original Amputee Limb, you could then toggle between the two like having the normal Amputee Limb during times when the Amputee Limb is just for show, and then toggle swap to the Amputee Limb with the Synth 1 Limb when you have to physically grab wielding an item.

Photo14.png

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

If with the double amputated version is pip boy unequiiped and not able to equip weapons?

I wish. But, like tattoos, my work is only aesthetic. The animations, the scripts, even how to implement them I leave it to the modders. Right now, the only thing I have achieved is that you cannot equip armor in the corresponding slots of the severed arms or legs.

It would be interesting to see how, after being kidnapped by super mutants, the skin override is applied and you end up with one less arm (and all the consequences of it). Because, you know, they eat humans. And you could only get it back with a doctor.

I can add a double amputee. That one you saw is actually ... Quadruple amputee! Obviously, the game behaves as if you have all your limbs.

15 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I wish. But, like tattoos, my work is only aesthetic. The animations, the scripts, even how to implement them I leave it to the modders. Right now, the only thing I have achieved is that you cannot equip armor in the corresponding slots of the severed arms or legs.

It would be interesting to see how, after being kidnapped by super mutants, the skin override is applied and you end up with one less arm (and all the consequences of it). Because, you know, they eat humans. And you could only get it back with a doctor.

I can add a double amputee. That one you saw is actually ... Quadruple amputee! Obviously, the game behaves as if you have all your limbs.

If you could trigger a perk when a skin is installed, that perk would be unequip scripts.  Kind of like your no run high heels. On equip, disable running 

Actually being a double amputee with no pipboy would be similar to wearing real handcuffs.  Except visuals would be the double amputee versus visual of arms cuffed behind your back.

Maybe an item to equip would be selected which would be similar yo the hand cuffs. Except it equips the skin and the cuffs nif is one that makes the cuffs invisible. .

John

4 hours ago, Punsaurus said:

Maybe this could be a possible suggestion workaround.

Was testing out the Milk Slave harness and saw that it used Synth 1 limbs to replace the regular arms and legs that are bound to the harness.  Maybe there could be a separate outfit mod that would have have the Synth 1 limb attached to the stump of the Amputee Limb.  This outfit mod would be separate from the original Amputee Limb, you could then toggle between the two like having the normal Amputee Limb during times when the Amputee Limb is just for show, and then toggle swap to the Amputee Limb with the Synth 1 Limb when you have to physically grab wielding an item.

Photo14.png

Where did you get the slave milking harness from?

Thanks.

John

6 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Where did you get the slave milking harness from?

Thanks.

John

It's in the Lab's Downloads, there's the original and one with a cbbe fix

Both were inspired by the Wasteland Dairy Framework, but they don't need that framework to work as normal clothing.

40 minutes ago, Punsaurus said:

there's the original and one with a cbbe fix

Yeah, it's disappointing that the second author decided to both fix some bugs from the original but also drop Fusion Girl support in favor of CBBE at the same time (and that the author of the original mod hasn't applied similar fixes, minus the FG removal of course). How hard was it to just keep the FG sliders intact while adding CBBE sliders? Also the second author just popped up out of nowhere with their revised mod, and didn't communicate with the original author about it. Not a very community-spirited situation. But both of them seem to have wandered away now, so maybe a third author will find time to make a mashup of the first two mods.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:12 PM, JBpy said:

Whip marks and wounds, and marks like bites, hot iron marks, etc was my first intention with this mod. They need specular and normal maps, plus diffuse textures to make them really look like wounds. However, it is not possible due to material limitations, so I limited myself to black tattoos. Just look at the few colored tattoos I've put on - they all glow in the dark. The only possible option when creating these types of wounds is adding the entire skin. 

SlaveTats from Skyrim suffers from a similar problem. They cannot use normal maps and that makes many of the wounds look like "paintings" rather than wounds. The good thing about SlaveTats is that it has no problem with colored tattoos, so at least on Skryim the wounds don't glow.

I see.Thanks for the answer.

I am not specificly mentioning the more complex wounds/brands though, I was thinking  like some simple red/pinkish effect, like a blurry hand silhoutte on the butt.You know, like the ''blush'' / ''flushing'' effect on the cheeks in make-up section of looksmenu compendium, something simple like that.

I thought it would be possible to add some blush on butt/breast, since It's possible to add similar effect in looksmenu on the face?

On 2/19/2021 at 11:49 PM, Mortalstrike said:

I see.Thanks for the answer.

I am not specificly mentioning the more complex wounds/brands though, I was thinking  like some simple red/pinkish effect, like a blurry hand silhoutte on the butt.You know, like the ''blush'' / ''flushing'' effect on the cheeks in make-up section of looksmenu compendium, something simple like that.

I thought it would be possible to add some blush on butt/breast, since It's possible to add similar effect in looksmenu on the face?

No. Because of the materials, everything remains as a bright stain. In facial textures it is much easier because it does not require materials. Textures are "injected" as they are. The textures of the body must pass through the filter of materials and there we lose.

Spoiler

Photo8.png.0210ee5b09c5562dfca24aee87dad314.png

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

No. Because of the materials, everything remains as a bright stain. In facial textures it is much easier because it does not require materials. Textures are "injected" as they are. The textures of the body must pass through the filter of materials and there we lose.

Spoiler

b8014a90f603738d178229733f071c57f919ecbe.jpeg.8c84534e0eac4aaebd5c794b3c52b460.jpeg

I'm not an expert in tattoo. I only made a tattoo of Judy of cyberpunk 2077 for myself.

After seeing your explanation, I immediately went into the game to observe Judy's appearance in the dark, but I didn't find where the tattoo would become luminous.

Does this mean that there is a chance to make bruises with red or purple marks that don't have to be stereoscopic visually?

What if the spider web pattern on the breast in the picture turns into a fingerprint pattern?

This is the texture and material file of Judy's tattoo I just mentioned. I don't have any specific comparison with yours.

------------------------------

It may or may not matter that the DDS I made is still in NVIDIA format. I remember that the DDS of Fo4 is in Intel format.

252934380_Fallout42021-02-2213-35-02-68.jpg.4993d2c24c2c46919147a46fc5134566.jpg

judy_tattoos.rar

4 hours ago, kziitd said:

It may or may not matter that the DDS I made is still in NVIDIA format. I remember that the DDS of Fo4 is in Intel format.

Nice. I'm going to check it out when I get a chance. Yes, I use Intel format, but I don't think it could be that, but the effect values of your materials.

@kziitd @Invictusblade

Thanks a lot! I have adjusted the material values and changed the color saturation, and got a very satisfactory result. I think it will be possible to create certain types of images as blushes or "hand marks" for a next update.

Skin Overlay

Spoiler

Photo18.png.c7a2fa1255af69cfed6134f552185f00.png

I still prefer the Skin Override for the effect of swollen skin hehe. ?

Spoiler

Photo17.png.3a5db6325ba70ab55bd0ef46278b74b2.png

Hnnnggg...  

Check out this pretty overlay of slapped boobs that doesn't glow. I keep experimenting, I want to lower the intensity a little more.

Spoiler

Photo48.png.54a1eb4ccb3d1e1b5f0518774af6b0d4.png

I think it would be best to include them in Whipped and Branded as overlays, and not in Captive Tattoos. That said, I leave some more images and continue working.

Spoiler

Photo21.png.4afde782730b8149147d4b501a047ad7.pngPhoto32.png.7b804777fcf9036b1d2a7e727cdb5379.pngPhoto34.png.06b9b9ce5d04a4f950d661fcd5e6cb6b.pngPhoto41.png.998beef9663a2c174a3ad54fd237d1b0.pngPhoto45.png.ea6854636634c2d99828675e0d9d2196.png

Photo49.png.a94ca3add99ab2919e4bb062e767b954.png

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Hnnnggg...  

Check out this pretty overlay of slapped boobs that doesn't glow. I keep experimenting, I want to lower the intensity a little more.

Hide contents

Photo48.png.54a1eb4ccb3d1e1b5f0518774af6b0d4.png

Ooh, burnt boobs
Not sure about a burnt crotch and vagina but if raiders would burn a gal's breasts they would set fire to her crotch as well

6 minutes ago, mc117 said:

Since you made a patch just for BBC content, how about a patch that removes it. Would appreciate it. thanks for the mod.

If you don't want those tattoos, version 2.6 is available.

Although it is true that if you do not have version 2.7, you will miss a few new tattoos such as tally marks and boner garages. I will upload a patch without the BBC tattoos and delete version 2.6 for good, as that was the only reason I kept that version.