Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

On 7/17/2023 at 4:17 PM, hansischwanzi said:

Hello,

Cloud not find any solution for my problem online.

Maybe someone here can help.

I have a glitch like problem like this here:

Thought it was caused by cbbe body but it doesn't seem so.

Also the solution mentioned above could not help, I tried it with no chlothes equiped.

I don't happens when I remove all skin overlays.

Someone has a solution for this?

What skin texture are you using?

I use an 8K skin texture and also have the problem.

I also use the same blood texture mod as you recommended.

Maybe I convert the blood textures of the mod to a higher res might help... but I have to figure out which textures of this mod are used on the skin.

Edited by ZI0MATRIX

Hey everyone. Wanna share with my workaround an issue. I have installed captive tats, tats after rape in a row. After some time of testing my build I noticed that tats wasnt appear on PC body, however the notification said "your rapist left you tattoo".

After some digging I found out that my LooksMenu hadnt any overlays and also body sliders were missing. SO, the problem was in LooksMenu. I've tried some fixes and found a solution... My dumb mistake actually. I forgot to add [Archive] lines to fallout4custom.ini, lol. In my defence I can say that I installed fresh game, but my modding build with MO2 instance left from old times. I guess game installed fresh ini's and I misslooked that.

So, yeah, that may be your issue. Go and try it and maybe it will fix it for you.

BTW I'm using nana anime race. Body tats works great. Face tats doesnt work at all. Not captive tats mod's issue, just to mention...

• 1 month later...

Firstly this is a great mod with top tier picks for tattoos, kudos to Author.

I wanted to ask about using this mod together with Serene skin, it seems facial tattoos go under the skin layer, other mods facial overlays seem to stay on top, so perhaps anyone has had similar issue, body work properly.

41 minutes ago, fearthereefer94 said:

Can anyone recommend some skins I can use with fusion girl to get the face tats to work?

Use whichever skins you prefer, the face tattoos should work with any of them as long as you make sure to select the correct resolution (2K overlays if you're using HD face textures, 1K overlays if you're using vanilla face textures). Keep in mind that "skins" and face textures are usually separate mods, with independent resolutions (I generally use 4K skins with 2K faces, but some people who like to do close-up body screen captures prefer an 8K skin resolution).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, networkonfire said:

Got this mod but the face tattoos dont appear at all, i can see them in the menu but they dont show up on her face, can anyone help

This is almost always a texture resolution mismatch. If you're using vanilla face textures choose the 1K resolution overlays, if you're using HD face textures choose the 2K resolution overlays.

On 3/14/2024 at 5:50 AM, networkonfire said:

Got this mod but the face tattoos dont appear at all, i can see them in the menu but they dont show up on her face, can anyone help

I'm having the same issue. Only a few (6) mods installed.

On 3/14/2024 at 4:50 AM, networkonfire said:

1.- You don't have the textures, so need to copy manually.

2.- Conflict with other mods. 

1 minute ago, keymaster1965 said:

did you install them with the 2k and not the 4k?

Install in 1K, 2K is only if you have 2K textures. Evidently you don't, that's why they don't appear. 

image.png.e42cf3af02f27af28a22e311ee43a9b8.png

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2024 at 1:17 PM, azaria777 said:

Hello, If I choose the classic option for tats after rape on install will it still include the bbc tattoos? and if i choose the bbc tattoos is it only bbc tattoos? basically is it possible to have both classic and bbc tattoo options and how

can anyone pls answer?

9 hours ago, megamand said:

If you choose the BBC option it will only be raiders that put bbc tatoos and the chance is determined by the "faction specific" option, otherwise it will be the classic tatoos.

I'm gonna need more info than that, so if i turn on the bbc option then raiders will only put bbc tattoos? or both? and it stays same for rest of the npc's? will non-black raiders still put bbc tattoos? I want raiders to be able to put all tattoos(classic/bbc), like if the raider is black then he puts the bbc tattoos, does it not work that way? after toggle every raider just only puts bbc tattoos?