NFTitties Posted November 30, 2023 Posted November 30, 2023 Where can I find arm bruises? I've been searching through the overlays in LooksMenu to find them but so far I have only seen tattoos for arms and not bruises, or whip marks, or iron burns.
SexySombra Posted December 30, 2023 Posted December 30, 2023 Firstly this is a great mod with top tier picks for tattoos, kudos to Author. I wanted to ask about using this mod together with Serene skin, it seems facial tattoos go under the skin layer, other mods facial overlays seem to stay on top, so perhaps anyone has had similar issue, body work properly.
fearthereefer94 Posted January 5, 2024 Posted January 5, 2024 Can anyone recommend some skins I can use with fusion girl to get the face tats to work?
vaultbait Posted January 5, 2024 Posted January 5, 2024 41 minutes ago, fearthereefer94 said: Can anyone recommend some skins I can use with fusion girl to get the face tats to work? Use whichever skins you prefer, the face tattoos should work with any of them as long as you make sure to select the correct resolution (2K overlays if you're using HD face textures, 1K overlays if you're using vanilla face textures). Keep in mind that "skins" and face textures are usually separate mods, with independent resolutions (I generally use 4K skins with 2K faces, but some people who like to do close-up body screen captures prefer an 8K skin resolution). 1
Spaceguest991 Posted February 23, 2024 Posted February 23, 2024 So I had go at unpacking and repacking the texture file for to work with 3.3.7 of this mod. It looks to be working on my computer so I thought I'd share, Should just have to replace the BA2 in tissemann mod with this one. SlaveTattoos - Textures.BA2 2
Ragus081 Posted March 11, 2024 Posted March 11, 2024 Surprised there's no Church of Atom tats. Could we have some from those nuclear crazies to go along Assimilation mod or other mods aligned with them?
networkonfire Posted March 14, 2024 Posted March 14, 2024 Got this mod but the face tattoos dont appear at all, i can see them in the menu but they dont show up on her face, can anyone help
vaultbait Posted March 14, 2024 Posted March 14, 2024 5 hours ago, networkonfire said: Got this mod but the face tattoos dont appear at all, i can see them in the menu but they dont show up on her face, can anyone help This is almost always a texture resolution mismatch. If you're using vanilla face textures choose the 1K resolution overlays, if you're using HD face textures choose the 2K resolution overlays.
katch_evil Posted March 19, 2024 Posted March 19, 2024 On 3/14/2024 at 5:50 AM, networkonfire said: Got this mod but the face tattoos dont appear at all, i can see them in the menu but they dont show up on her face, can anyone help I'm having the same issue. Only a few (6) mods installed.
keymaster1965 Posted March 19, 2024 Posted March 19, 2024 11 hours ago, katch_evil said: I'm having the same issue. Only a few (6) mods installed. did you install them with the 2k and not the 4k?
divista26 Posted March 19, 2024 Posted March 19, 2024 On 3/14/2024 at 4:50 AM, networkonfire said: Got this mod but the face tattoos dont appear at all, i can see them in the menu but they dont show up on her face, can anyone help 1.- You don't have the textures, so need to copy manually. 2.- Conflict with other mods.
keymaster1965 Posted March 19, 2024 Posted March 19, 2024 36 minutes ago, divista26 said: 1.- You don't have the textures, so need to copy manually. 2.- Conflict with other mods. did you install them with the 2k and not the 4k?
JB. Posted March 19, 2024 Author Posted March 19, 2024 1 minute ago, keymaster1965 said: did you install them with the 2k and not the 4k? Install in 1K, 2K is only if you have 2K textures. Evidently you don't, that's why they don't appear.
divista26 Posted March 19, 2024 Posted March 19, 2024 15 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said: did you install them with the 2k and not the 4k? I used 1k because im using the vanilla ones.
azaria777 Posted April 21, 2024 Posted April 21, 2024 Hello, If I choose the classic option for tats after rape on install will it still include the bbc tattoos? and if i choose the bbc tattoos is it only bbc tattoos? basically is it possible to have both classic and bbc tattoo options and how
azaria777 Posted April 23, 2024 Posted April 23, 2024 On 4/21/2024 at 1:17 PM, azaria777 said: Hello, If I choose the classic option for tats after rape on install will it still include the bbc tattoos? and if i choose the bbc tattoos is it only bbc tattoos? basically is it possible to have both classic and bbc tattoo options and how can anyone pls answer?
megamand Posted April 25, 2024 Posted April 25, 2024 On 4/23/2024 at 10:52 AM, azaria777 said: can anyone pls answer? If you choose the BBC option it will only be raiders that put bbc tatoos and the chance is determined by the "faction specific" option, otherwise it will be the classic tatoos.
azaria777 Posted April 26, 2024 Posted April 26, 2024 9 hours ago, megamand said: If you choose the BBC option it will only be raiders that put bbc tatoos and the chance is determined by the "faction specific" option, otherwise it will be the classic tatoos. I'm gonna need more info than that, so if i turn on the bbc option then raiders will only put bbc tattoos? or both? and it stays same for rest of the npc's? will non-black raiders still put bbc tattoos? I want raiders to be able to put all tattoos(classic/bbc), like if the raider is black then he puts the bbc tattoos, does it not work that way? after toggle every raider just only puts bbc tattoos?
Vaelance Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 Having an issue where the BackButt Queen of Spades tat is distorted only when using Fusion Girl body I have tested this tat on CBBE and it is not distorted and fits properly. I have tried using both the Fusion Girl and CBBE patch included in the mods installer but regardless of which one I select this specific tattoo comes out distorted on Fusion Girl body I checked with a new game and a zeroed slider fusion girl bodyslide body just to be sure it wasnt any body edit I may have done but the tattoo is still stretched on the left side In the screenshots you can see this distortion happening for the Spade tat meanwhile the other Certified Breeder tat is perfectly normal. Happens on every character Ive tried. A patch would be appreciated if possible, or if anyone else has run into this issue with Fusion Girl and this tattoo and knows of a fix that would be great
JB. Posted April 29, 2024 Author Posted April 29, 2024 (edited) That patch is for nails only. The mod started out being for CBBE but then I switched to FG and started creating the new tattoos based on FG, so right now the mod is a mix of CBBE and FG. Redoing all the tattoos for CBBE / FG is crazy. but I will keep it in mind if I ever update since I also use FG. Edited April 29, 2024 by JB.
MoronMimiga Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 Whenever I load the game up there's no tab for facial tattoos and when going to the body tab "advanced" and "overlays" have a money sign in front of them and are grayed out. I've gotten the facepaints and tattoos of Looks Menu Customization Compendium to work in the game, so I don't know why this one isn't working.
JB. Posted April 30, 2024 Author Posted April 30, 2024 27 minutes ago, MoronMimiga said: Whenever I load the game up there's no tab for facial tattoos and when going to the body tab "advanced" and "overlays" have a money sign in front of them and are grayed out. I've gotten the facepaints and tattoos of Looks Menu Customization Compendium to work in the game, so I don't know why this one isn't working. I'm not sure. The dollar symbols are related to the language/location. Try to test again but with your game set in English.
MoronMimiga Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 4 minutes ago, JB. said: I'm not sure. The dollar symbols are related to the language/location. Try to test again but with your game set in English. I already have the game in english It probably isn't your mods fault... I'm fairly new to modding so sorry for bothering you with a question that has an off topic answer.
kingt Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 (edited) Hii.. I'm having an issue getting these tattoos to show up on the body or face, I was trying out commonwealth slavers a bit and the npcs never added tattoos to me.. so I thought I'd check the body overlays and it's greyed out for me, I can't even find the tattoos for the body or face.. I'm attaching the load order for the right panel in MO2 which is what I use, I can attach the left panel if that would help also, I have tried both 1k and 2k options for captive tattoos and neither show up, and body tats don't seem to show either.. so hoping someone can help ❤️ loadorder.txt modlist.txt The modlist is for the left panel, it's reversed for some reason.. the top stuff is on the bottom like AAF and animations, etc. Edited April 30, 2024 by kingt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now