[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

6 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

I was skimming through these earlier today, and I noticed [ID: Belly_breeder, Name: $Slave (Front) Tongue], is that correct (i.e. the ID says belly, but  the location in the name is front)?

Yes it is correct. There is a small group like that. Initially I created them for a specific purpose, but in the end I decided to replace them with other versions as I was not satisfied with the result.

That and also I am lazy and I left the IDs like that lol. 

17 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

I was skimming through these earlier today, and I noticed [ID: Belly_breeder, Name: $Slave (Front) Tongue], is that correct (i.e. the ID says belly, but  the location in the name is front)?

what im do for now is disable them ill leave that installed mess with it later thanks for your help.

17 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

For a mod to make use of facial textures (tattoos, cum overlays, wounds), the LooksMenu developer needs to develop an API. Some time ago, Indarello wrote to expired6978 (the developer) and he replied that he would implement it. He could implement it by next week, the next Fallout update, next year or maybe never.

But it all depends on the developer of LooksMenu.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:14 AM, xtremeGoose said:

After much fighting with xEdit, here's your import script for FO4Edit. You can drop it in your edit script path, then apply it on the TatsAfterRapeMain QUST node (i.e. right click on that node and apply script).

The script will ask you for a tag source file, which is a newline delimited list of IDs you can extract from the XLSX by copying the appropriate column, then it'll find the TatsAfterRape_OverlayStrings property, remove all the existing elements of the array, then populate it with the IDs from the source file so make sure you backup the esp beforehand.

import.pas 1.43 kB · 4 downloads

Sorry, what am I supposed to do with that .pas file? lol. And.. is that a.. pascal file? They still exist?

32 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Sorry, what am I supposed to do with that .pas file? lol. And.. is that a.. pascal file? They still exist?

Yeah, it's insane but the core of TESEdit uses a modified Delphi backend for scripting, so if you want to do scripting for ESP / ESM editing, you're pretty much stuck with writing Pascal unless you feel like reinventing the wheel.

If you're not using it already, you'll need FO4Edit (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737) which is a third party ESP / ESM editor. Install it, then drop the script into your "FO4Edit/Edit Scripts" path.

To get the IDs for the script to process, you need to open the XSLX file, copy and paste the ID column into a text file. Load up FO4Edit, load the appropriate modules. Locate the TatsAfterRapeMain, right click and select apply script. It'll open a dialogue where you can select the script. Once you run it, it'll ask for the text file with the IDs you just made, then it'll remove all the IDs from TatsAfterRape_OverlayStrings and then populate the array with all the IDs from the text file.

The changes will be highlighted in bold in FO4Edit, so you can confirm the changes are correct before you save it.

step1.png

15 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

It's strange, but my tattoos disappeared after about 5 minutes.  I was still in Sanctuary in Root Cellar hosting a party... 

Not sure what would cause them to be removed and not permanent.

John

Hmm not sure. Havent had mine get removed so far, and im probably 5 hours in on one of my tattoos. My girl still rocking the gunner tattoo on her thigh :P 

you sure it wasnt a tattoo added by another mod? (Perhaps Indarellos patch, if you have it)

3 hours ago, jimj65 said:

Still not working for me  i am thinking  because i have this installed   not sure  if this is the reason why i evan tried restarting a new game play 3 different times  still nothing  so i had to uninstall 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8744-aaf-mcg-extended-social-interactions/

That mod should have no interference with this. Did you try the debug option to manually add tattoo? Does that work? If yes, then your player just wasnt raped. If that also doesnt work, then something probably didnt install correctly 

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm not sure. Havent had mine get removed so far, and im probably 5 hours in on one of my tattoos. My girl still rocking the gunner tattoo on her thigh :P 

you sure it wasnt a tattoo added by another mod? (Perhaps Indarellos patch, if you have it)

No, I am old school … no patchy patch of a patch.  

The tatts I got were the count marks back of thigh, super cute front thigh, etc...  the raiders - 2 in the root cellar in Sanctuary - after I was done and marked up, I decided to kill them and escape being a pet - since I have fists of fury, I just vats fist punched them... the 2nd raider shot me but died anyway... I had a red blotch over the left shoulder where I got hit... 

The tatts disappeared with the red wound blotch - a vanilla function in cleaning up injuries perhaps?

John

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Are you using CumNWealth.esp?

That will randomly remove the tat's when it removes the cum overlays.

I am using the Indarello patch (tattoo option unchecked) and Indarello also includes that .esp file. Everything works fine for me. I have a couple of tattoos that have not come out for hours.

25 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I am using the Indarello patch (tattoo option unchecked) and Indarello also includes that .esp file. Everything works fine for me. I have a couple of tattoos that have not come out for hours.

I don't use Indarello latest patch. Soo... that "might" be why they get removed. I just disabled it cause I like the tats more. Someday I'll do a complete install.. well maybe. LOL

20 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

That mod should have no interference with this. Did you try the debug option to manually add tattoo? Does that work? If yes, then your player just wasnt raped. If that also doesnt work, then something probably didnt install correctly 

what was going on is it said

missing file  TattooAfterRape esm what ever that last part would be 

and i did a reinstall 3 different times

plus did new game restart 3 different times for some reason that wont install 

also looked at the plug to make sure it was enabled the file was there  in the MCM  section part said missing 

and yes i did allow my toon to be rape  so yeah idk what is going on 

other then that  i do like to some day use that mod looks cool  i'll get it figured out i just don't want to  have to go in to files it took me a long time to get my game set up i am not very good at messing with files and stuff   i'll end up braking my game   maybe i can get Vinfamy to help me 

this guy 

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1091843-vinfamy/

20 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

im try a new reinstall again then ill Take screen shoots if it says missing 

2 minutes ago, jimj65 said:

yep   that is the one i do have 

Correct me if I'm wrong. You wrote "tat" in the search engine to see the mods with that word. I just did the same in Vortex. Do you have the tattoo mod installed? It is the requirement that you are asked for.

20 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. You wrote "tat" in the search engine to see the mods with that word. I just did the same in Vortex. Do you have the tattoo mod installed? It is the requirement that you are asked for.

let me download an install   yes i did  tat  to show that it was installed  the other 2 i didn't have  now i do thanks to you

but same thing in the mcm section says missing plugins 

9 minutes ago, jimj65 said:

let me download an install 

same thing missing Plugins 

i do have all 4 of these

Main Requirements   -F4SE -LooksMenu -CBBE or Fusion Girl

4 hours ago, jimj65 said:

i do have all 4 of these

I had the same problem. I updated to latest game version, which meant also having to update F4SE, Looksmenu, MCM, and AAF. This mod works well now. Hope that helps.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:00 AM, jimj65 said:

i do have all 4 of these

The missing plugin error means either two things:
Installation wasnt successful, or
Your game is out of date

Most likely, your game is out of date