Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

26 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

There is a new mod on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49683?tab=posts that conflicts with Slave Tats but I also realized it uses the Slave Tats esp to put its tattoo in. Does the author have your permission to be using your esp though?

Wow. No, no one asked my permission or help (because if this person asked me, I could give a hand since it is a single tattoo ...)

Used my mod as a base to put his tattoos... I mean, he did it out of laziness. 

Even the tattoo is called: " SlaveTats (Back) Slave". ?

I see that some users have called his attention, but he has not responded. Unfortunately, until he fixes it, there will be a conflict with my mod.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:57 PM, elekszid said:

@JBpy even if for some reason you do not upload WB2.1 here at least please add this mediafire link to editing the first post in this thread so that people can find it...

Is a matter of size. Loverslab has a MB limit and Whipped And Branded exceeds it.

It's my plan to release W&B as a separate mod from Captive Tattoos, but I was waiting for AAF to fix a bug with skin overrides. I prefer the Skin Overrides because that way they don't mix with the Captive Tattoos on the Overlays list.

It seems they fixed the skin overrides bug in December, but when I test it well I will post the mod. The mod will include the amputated arm and also some vanilla clothes converted for the amputated body.

@Spectre5342

Can you try this? I did it in two minutes but everything is in order and it should work.

Sheva Tribal Bodypaint FIX.7z

1-Uninstall the original Sheva Tribal Bodypaint.

2-Install my anti-laziness Sheva Tribal Bodypaint. There is no .esp because this does not need it. The tattoo is activated if you have installed Sheva's Tribal Outfit.esp (the main mod).

3-You will find the tattoo in the Overlays list, named as "Tribal Tat".

AppleWS is free to use it if he wants. I dont bite. ?

On 2/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, JBpy said:

@Spectre5342

Can you try this? I did it in two minutes but everything is in order and it should work.

Sheva Tribal Bodypaint FIX.7z 1.17 MB · 1 download

1-Uninstall the original Sheva Tribal Bodypaint.

2-Install my anti-laziness Sheva Tribal Bodypaint. There is no .esp because this does not need it. The tattoo is activated if you have installed Sheva's Tribal Outfit.esp (the main mod).

3-You will find the tattoo in the Overlays list, named as "Tribal Tat".

AppleWS is free to use it if he wants. I dont bite. ?

Yeah it works perfectly thanks never had an author do something like this. Sadly the author has deleted the mod off Nexus along with the face paint that went with this body tattoo. That face paint never actually appeared anyways though probably for the same reasons as the esp conflict.

I'm already working on the Amputees mod, which will include the WhippedAndBranded sets as well as some modified vanilla clothes (and a modified version of Devious Devices heels) for the amputated body. 

You can see here both versions from TheKite and DocClox. The body meshes are from Fusion Girl, Indarello version (with vaginal morphs). You can see slightly that I forgot to include the vaginal morphs in the quad amputee but it will be corrected for the final version.

ezgif-7-6b53c04956f5.gif.43614f6771c66e83a142e0826c71f47a.gif

Vaginal morphs in action (Nora masturbates, but now lacks an arm so she uses the power of the Force lol).

ezgif-7-2ce18a5a6d3d.gif.d0ceaa824b9d2e90589ca104f2120ea5.gif

Honestly, I don't think I will go back to CBBE. Therefore, Captive Tattoos 2.7 will be the last based on CBBE. In time, I will update the current tattoos to Fusion Girl as a patch. And if I get to do new tattoos, they will be based on Fusion Girl.

This mod will be posted on a separate page and I will remove the "WhippedAndBranded" links from the Captive Tattoos page.

2.png.fdd6bf31dcc9d5132db1013402154ed2.png

3 minutes ago, J.Azure said:

Weird issue. Body tats work fine (great work btw.) But face tattoos don't seem to be showing up. 

Unrelated note. Might I suggest some bwc tats? jus a thought.

Remember that in the FOMOD you should choose textures in 2K ONLY if you have installed the mod of facial textures in 2K. If not, install the vanilla textures. Is the most frequent mistake around here.

And it may be convenient to first remove version 2.6 before installing version 2.7, depending on the mod manager things can become problematic.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:04 AM, JBpy said:

Honestly, I don't think I will go back to CBBE. Therefore, Captive Tattoos 2.7 will be the last based on CBBE. In time, I will update the current tattoos to Fusion Girl as a patch. And if I get to do new tattoos, they will be based on Fusion Girl.

This makes me really happy. Can’t wait for the updates! Welcome to the Fusion Girl side.

8 hours ago, Keffka said:

I belive that this question is already answered...  but I couldn't find it. Which skin and clothes do you use for those screenshoots/oictures ?

Well, there are many pics. Tell me which one you want to know and I will tell you.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:04 AM, JBpy said:

I'm already working on the Amputees mod, which will include the WhippedAndBranded sets as well as some modified vanilla clothes (and a modified version of Devious Devices heels) for the amputated body. 

You can see here both versions from TheKite and DocClox. The body meshes are from Fusion Girl, Indarello version (with vaginal morphs). You can see slightly that I forgot to include the vaginal morphs in the quad amputee but it will be corrected for the final version.

Is there any possibility of a left arm Amputee?  Or does anyone know of a left handed weapon?

Oh, man.  Looks like I'm going to need to look into Fusion Girl again, though the thought of undoing, finding, and redoing all those patches and mods has me wanting to cry.  345 plugins I need to sort through.

Your character is yummy, btw.

Been enjoying the Captive Tattoos, thought of a suggestion for a small set.

New playthrough had a gal who lives in Diamond City but had to get venture outside the wall before starting the main story and got caught by Raider Slavers who, among other humiliating things, use tattoos to cover her body and make her a Little Blacked Book, knowing that she's from Diamond City there would be DC tattoos on her.

Diamond City's logo is pretty simple and there could be variants like the logo crossed out with a scar.  There can also be normal slogan tattoos like

Diamond City Slave

Diamond City Bitch

Diamond City Whore

Fuck Diamond City
Former Resident of Diamond City

Little Blacked Book has a nice ring to it, that could make a good tattoo as well

diamond city logo.jpg

On 2/14/2021 at 6:29 AM, pok0 said:

Is there any possibility of a left arm Amputee?  Or does anyone know of a left handed weapon?

Oh, man.  Looks like I'm going to need to look into Fusion Girl again, though the thought of undoing, finding, and redoing all those patches and mods has me wanting to cry.  345 plugins I need to sort through.

Your character is yummy, btw.

You're in luck because I found these resources for the left arm and I'm planning to export them to Fallout.

https://captain-heiko.tumblr.com/post/183627424894/arm-bandage-resource-for-amputees

Personally, I would not like to cut that arm because it is the one that handles the pip-boy and the one-handed weapons, but it is an aesthetic addition for those who want more variety.

However, all the clothes that will be edited will be based on TheKite version.

24 minutes ago, Punsaurus said:

Been enjoying the Captive Tattoos, thought of a suggestion for a small set.

New playthrough had a gal who lives in Diamond City but had to get venture outside the wall before starting the main story and got caught by Raider Slavers who, among other humiliating things, use tattoos to cover her body and make her a Little Blacked Book, knowing that she's from Diamond City there would be DC tattoos on her.

Diamond City's logo is pretty simple and there could be variants like the logo crossed out with a scar.  There can also be normal slogan tattoos like

Diamond City Slave

Diamond City Bitch

Diamond City Whore

Fuck Diamond City
Former Resident of Diamond City

Nice ideas, would be interesting. What I have in mind are the DC Guards because there are at least three mods that use them (Raider Pet, CSA, Beggar Whore) and best of all, they have a faction of their own, like Raiders, Gunners, SuperMutants, etc. Once I understand the "Tats after Rape" mod, I'll see if I can add them as another option. Although my priority is to finish the amputated body and then update the tattoos to FG.

Any possibility to add whipped red skin marks as an overlay, that doesn't change the entire skin of the character? I like the current version too, but it's too different when adding/removing the whipped overlay effect currently, since the effect use it's entirely different own body textures.

Any way to work around that?

20 hours ago, Mortalstrike said:

Any possibility to add whipped red skin marks as an overlay, that doesn't change the entire skin of the character? I like the current version too, but it's too different when adding/removing the whipped overlay effect currently, since the effect use it's entirely different own body textures.

Any way to work around that?

Whip marks and wounds, and marks like bites, hot iron marks, etc was my first intention with this mod. They need specular and normal maps, plus diffuse textures to make them really look like wounds. However, it is not possible due to material limitations, so I limited myself to black tattoos. Just look at the few colored tattoos I've put on - they all glow in the dark. The only possible option when creating these types of wounds is adding the entire skin. 

SlaveTats from Skyrim suffers from a similar problem. They cannot use normal maps and that makes many of the wounds look like "paintings" rather than wounds. The good thing about SlaveTats is that it has no problem with colored tattoos, so at least on Skryim the wounds don't glow.