Jump to content

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Hey looking for an updated list just for stuff like this 
Edit: I can use tats after rape 'facepalms self' 
Edit 2: Wait I forgot.  I use cum overlays as a Marker tat that fades away over time vs a real tat
 

Spoiler

<meta title="cum_overlaysData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="overlay"/>
<defaults loadPriority="0"/>

<!-- Created by Polistiro for LoversLab -->


<!-- FEMALE white boby overlays (2048px textures) -->

<overlaySet id="Belly">
    <condition>        
        <overlayGroup duration="5760" quantity="2">            
            <overlay template="Belly_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Belly_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Belly_3" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Belly_4" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Belly_5" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Vaginal_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Vaginal_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="LipsFull" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="LipsBelly" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SexSlaveNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SlaveNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SlutNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="PetHeart" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Prime" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Ready" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Submissive" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>            
            </overlayGroup>
    </condition>
</overlaySet>

<overlaySet id="Anal">
    <condition>
        <overlayGroup duration="5760" quantity="2">
            <overlay template="Anal_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_3" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_4" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Kidneys_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Kidneys_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="IntensiveTraining" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SexPig" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="3Holes" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="CumDumster" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SubmissiveNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="UseMeNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="WhoreNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="BadGirlButt" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="TrophyButt" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
        </overlayGroup>
    </condition>
</overlaySet>

<overlaySet id="Breasts">
    <condition>
        <overlayGroup duration="5760" quantity="2">
            <overlay template="Breast_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Breast_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Breast_3" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Breast_4" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>            
            <overlay template="Breast_5" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="UseMe" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="PunishMe" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="PetUA" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SlaveTits" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SlaveBreast" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Sold" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="KissBreast" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>            
            </overlayGroup>
    </condition>
</overlaySet>

<overlaySet id="Back">
    <condition>
        <overlayGroup duration="5760" quantity="2">
            <overlay template="Butt_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_3" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Butt_4" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Kidneys_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Kidneys_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Vaginal_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Vaginal_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="3Holes" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="CumDumster" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="UseMe" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="PunishMe" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="EverySingleDrop" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Gag" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Pet" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>            
            </overlayGroup>
    </condition>
</overlaySet>

<overlaySet id="DP">
    <condition>
        <overlayGroup duration="5760" quantity="2">
            <overlay template="DP_1" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="DP_2" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="DP_3" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="DP_4" alpha="10" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="Deposit" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="PetUA" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="IntensiveTraining" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="PetNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SexPigNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SexSlaveNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SlaveNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SlutNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="SubmissiveNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="UseMeNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            <overlay template="WhoreNeck" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>
            </overlayGroup>
    </condition>
</overlaySet>

image.png.e99b9e0e75b3d4c3297a70217f230fad.pngimage.png.67d0c9f406713d95aae7c8261b304a00.png
 

Posted

Not sure if someone's already asked or if the author has already mentioned this, but what is the long sleeve crop top shirt used in the 5th photo under hidden contents in 2. Looksmenu Overlays?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
6 hours ago, Janker334 said:

Just dropping by and saying thanks for this amazing mod, god its hot!

 

Got a question though, any chance for some raceplay/racist tattoos?

do you have examples? I have these saved for a future update. I'm not starting it yet due to lack of time.

 

Spoiler

Boner Garage
Built for black cocks
Built for raiders
White SLut
Baby Slut
Snow Bunnie
Black Owned

 

 

BlackOwned.png.746107a6d2c5f82b710604522f3d94b6.png

boner.png.57110ee38bccd06d2a7ec762abd997d4.png

boner1.png.3b177fb6b203e10bce13a11615123cd5.png

SnowBunnie2.png.dd32bee4f56f41b73e2923994cfd07da.png

 

Spoiler

6218514_064_f317.thumb.jpg.45f42b8869a6872dfac2cf1589c16dca.jpgzdghym9bdgv51.jpg

 

 

 

Posted

I was thinking White on black raceplay, similar to the Bleached edits before they got purged with terms like "Nigger breeding sow, White Mans whore, Proud Bed Wench" and a bunch of other stuff, Bleached was great until the discord channel got closed.

 

I love it really bad haha, this mod makes my games much more enjoyable!

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

do you have examples? I have these saved for a future update. I'm not starting it yet due to lack of time.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Boner Garage
Built for black cocks
Built for raiders
White SLut
Baby Slut
Snow Bunnie
Black Owned

 

 

BlackOwned.png.746107a6d2c5f82b710604522f3d94b6.png

boner.png.57110ee38bccd06d2a7ec762abd997d4.png

boner1.png.3b177fb6b203e10bce13a11615123cd5.png

SnowBunnie2.png.dd32bee4f56f41b73e2923994cfd07da.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

6218514_064_f317.thumb.jpg.45f42b8869a6872dfac2cf1589c16dca.jpgzdghym9bdgv51.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

It's been a few months since I've been active in the FO4 forums, but I'm glad you're still working on your projects.

 

On 11/1/2020 at 5:49 AM, JBpy said:

do you have examples? I have these saved for a future update. I'm not starting it yet due to lack of time.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Boner Garage
Built for black cocks
Built for raiders
White SLut
Baby Slut
Snow Bunnie
Black Owned

 

 

BlackOwned.png.746107a6d2c5f82b710604522f3d94b6.png

boner.png.57110ee38bccd06d2a7ec762abd997d4.png

boner1.png.3b177fb6b203e10bce13a11615123cd5.png

SnowBunnie2.png.dd32bee4f56f41b73e2923994cfd07da.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

6218514_064_f317.thumb.jpg.45f42b8869a6872dfac2cf1589c16dca.jpgzdghym9bdgv51.jpg

 

 

 

In regards to the above convo, (not really into raceplay, just ain't my thing) it would go well with @WanderLustRedux recent mod. It defiantly works with the whole humiliation type of content that goes with captive tats. 

Posted

There is already some Queen of Spades and Black Owned tats in the pack but I'd always love more options! I also feel like like the selections for facial tats on the right cheek are somewhat limited, so maybe that's a good place to put a few more? 

Posted

This is a REALLY excellent collection of tattoos!

 

I noticed that in the preview images, you also have some whip marks, but I'm not seeing anything like that in my overlays. Is that a separate mod?

 

Also, has anyone run into an issue where, once you have a certain number of tattoos, trying to add a new tattoo makes your most recent one turn into the topmost overlay on your list?

Posted
17 minutes ago, Tsiniloiv said:

This is a REALLY excellent collection of tattoos!

 

I noticed that in the preview images, you also have some whip marks, but I'm not seeing anything like that in my overlays. Is that a separate mod?

 

Also, has anyone run into an issue where, once you have a certain number of tattoos, trying to add a new tattoo makes your most recent one turn into the topmost overlay on your list?

In the download post itself you will find if you read to the end; there is a link to download skin overrides. 

Posted

when i go into looksmenu and select the tattoos, nothing shows up on my character. am i being stupid and maybe i didnt install it correctly?

Posted

 

It is a from a typo on my part. I just checked and the mod asks for "Daddynews_d.bgem", which doesn't exist. It should be "Daddynews.bgem". I will keep it in mind for the next update.

 

Could you try this file? Copy and paste in Data \ F4SE \ Plugins \ F4EE \ Overlays \ SlaveTattoos.esp

 

overlays.json

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
7 hours ago, HollyTheElf said:

Hey, love this mod!

One of the face tattoos for the neck, "My two loves", I can't tell what it actually says?

If I remember correctly they are two hearts, one with the name "Shaun" and the other "Nate", but they are stained by semen.

 

The problem is that Mudbox sometimes skews the images and the letters can become blurry.

Posted

OMFG I finally found it.  It's hair.  Yup the hair you put on your PC or NPC.  Why are face tats not showing up?  Hair.  Why did my PC's face go brown face?  Hair.  
I don't use every hair mod there is, but I use just enough of them that while trying out face tats and changing hair styles my face went brown.  Apparently for the hair I was using at the time 1k tats were showing up even though it used to be 2k tats, but I had changed hair style.  I originally thought I installed something that changed my face textures so I went to 1k tats and they showed up.  LOW AND BEHOLD IT"S THE HAIR NOT THE FACE TEXTURE

Apply a face tat.  Change your hair and watch as your face goes brown*.  *=you have to have enough hair mods running that they are not all equal as some hairs are 2k, some are 1k and the original hair styles that come with the game are what they are

EDIT: I was in SLM trying out new hair when my face went brown.  SO if face tats aren't appearing, remove them and change the hair style/colour to a vanilla style/colour combo then reapply the face tats,  if they don't appear then it's the question of what textures are you running for tats and face.  Once that is solved then it's onto what mod colours and styles break causing brown face to happen while in slm with face tats applied

#why am I blind     #why am I flying      #where did my face tats go (?)(we will have to wait and see)

Posted
On 11/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, jrpzh520 said:

Facial tattoos don't work

SLM 14 > Face > Hair > change style and colour to vanilla > then go to extras > apply a face tat ..  If it doesn't show up then you need to try a diff face tat K (I just look at the size of the ones I'm using and open the opposites folder > copy > paste > replace)
If that doesn't work then you are not using 1k nor 2k

Edit: my bad @izzyknows wrong quote 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Finally I have more time and I can continue with the next update. I already have 53 new tattoos and a dozen facial tattoos prepared, but there may be more and I am still correcting mistakes, such as badly cut tattoos. Then there are other tattoos that I need to experiment more with to have a satisfactory result, like those that go around the entire thigh or the entire arm.

 

 

If someone wants to suggest ideas, there is still time.

 

 

The update will be dedicated to the BBC fetish, but we can still add other topics. I have noticed that, in real photos, the BBC tattoos are very subtle and small. But then I have seen the Hentai variants and they seemed very exaggerated ... and fantastic. It's the kind of humiliating tattoos a slave could wear.

 

 

Spoiler

280357367_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0317_20_37.png.5e5bd87efb539633225a2096fcf82313.png

 

37180087_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0317_19_22.png.a749904a353fd86ec02c63fbdf611105.png

422002279_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0317_20_32.png.2a615d49609eb5607de107a4d2dc7eb5.png

 

1647828554_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0318_57_13.png.daf62c4f53ddba556c2529d5dfdf47ba.png

1155845736_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0319_09_41.png.ca1b965cb6f09df56b09a724c65296e7.png

1531628294_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0319_09_53.png.98981331f832acc2186e846b000a91e0.png

2005254223_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0319_13_27.png.c4d0d96f78164500c1c44b9adef3cb03.pngScreenShot15.png.8fbe12f88f56f0246a99caa7e6118a73.pngScreenShot14.png.49ef5aef53a2474a1abbefd5f18daa37.png

 

 

Posted
2 hours ago, JBpy said:

Finally I have more time and I can continue with the next update. I already have 53 new tattoos and a dozen facial tattoos prepared, but there may be more and I am still correcting mistakes, such as badly cut tattoos. Then there are other tattoos that I need to experiment more with to have a satisfactory result, like those that go around the entire thigh or the entire arm.

 

 

If someone wants to suggest ideas, there is still time.

 

 

The update will be dedicated to the BBC fetish, but we can still add other topics. I have noticed that, in real photos, the BBC tattoos are very subtle and small. But then I have seen the Hentai variants and they seemed very exaggerated ... and fantastic. It's the kind of humiliating tattoos a slave could wear.

 

 

  Hide contents

280357367_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0317_20_37.png.5e5bd87efb539633225a2096fcf82313.png

 

37180087_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0317_19_22.png.a749904a353fd86ec02c63fbdf611105.png

422002279_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0317_20_32.png.2a615d49609eb5607de107a4d2dc7eb5.png

 

1647828554_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0318_57_13.png.daf62c4f53ddba556c2529d5dfdf47ba.png

1155845736_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0319_09_41.png.ca1b965cb6f09df56b09a724c65296e7.png

1531628294_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0319_09_53.png.98981331f832acc2186e846b000a91e0.png

2005254223_Capturadepantalla2021-01-0319_13_27.png.c4d0d96f78164500c1c44b9adef3cb03.pngScreenShot15.png.8fbe12f88f56f0246a99caa7e6118a73.pngScreenShot14.png.49ef5aef53a2474a1abbefd5f18daa37.png

 

 

Thanks for good news, man! Love your mod a lot!

Posted

Love the news on the update, now I'm really excited! 

 

EDIT: As far as suggestions go, something that I'd love to see are some more options for tally marks. I love the idea of them representing how many times a slave has been used, maybe some down the inner thighs or across the chest? 

Posted
20 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

Love the news on the update, now I'm really excited! 

 

EDIT: As far as suggestions go, something that I'd love to see are some more options for tally marks. I love the idea of them representing how many times a slave has been used, maybe some down the inner thighs or across the chest? 

maybe all over depending on the using of the slave

 

Posted

What's New in Version 2.7

Released Just now

 

ezgif-1-28d89852785c.gif.4fe33ef1731eef6ee85cc5724c83899f.gif

 

Thanks to DL_HentaiGai for the files that made this update possible. You can see his work on Reddit!

 

Added nearly 80 new body tattoos and +10 facial tattoos, mostly about the BBC fetish. Tattoos are ideal for CBBE. Some do not look very good in FG due to minor differences between the two meshes.

 

To those who loves the theme, I recommend the MTO mod (the raiders are all men) + BMR (all the raiders are black). Works best in a new game.

 

ezgif-3-a1f185ee890b.gif.8e936239ea7ca4aae05863bda3ce50b8.gif


I can't quite remember why I put "SlaveTats" on the overlay list. This is not SlaveTats; this is CapTats.?

 

 

Full list of new tattoos: 

 

Spoiler

 

CapTats (Back) Juicy Girl
CapTats (Front Breast) BBC Whore
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC Black Owned
CapTats (Front Hip) BBC Snow Bunny
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Queen of Spades
CapTats (Back Low) BBC Snow Bunny
CapTats (Front Breast) BBC Upper SnowBunny 2
CapTats (Front) BBC SnowBunny II
CapTats (Back) BBC Queen of Spades
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC Ivy Spades L
CapTats (Front) BBC Ivy Spades
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC Ivy Spades R
CapTats (Back) BBC Black Owned
CapTats (Back Low) BBC Queen of Spades
CapTats (Back Neck) BBC Black Owned
CapTats (Front Belly) Boner Garage
CapTats (Front Belly) Boner Garage 2
CapTats (Front) BBC SnowBunny
CapTats (Arm Right) BBC QOS Ivy
CapTats (Arm Left) BBC QOS Ivy
CapTats (Arm Left) BBC Tat
CapTats (Arm Right) BBC Tat
CapTats (Arm Right) BBC Bull
CapTats (Back) BBC Tat
CapTats (Back) BBC Bull Tat
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Baby Maker
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC QOS
CapTats (Front Breast) BBC QOS
CapTats (Back Butt) BBC Tat
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC Bull
CapTats (Front) BBC Upper Snowbunny
CapTats (Front Hip) BBC Tat
CapTats (Front) BBC QOS Ivy 2
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Tat 2
CapTats (Back Low) BBC Tat
CapTats (Back Butt) BBC Owned
CapTats (Back Butt) BBC Queen
CapTats (Back) BBC Tat
CapTats (Back) BBC Property
CapTats (Back Low) BBC Only
CapTats (Back Low) BBC SnowBunny
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Lock
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Necklace
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Wings
CapTats (Front Breast) BBC Love
CapTats (Front Breast) BBC QOS 2
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC Black Owned
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC QOS
CapTats (Front Hip) BBC QOS
CapTats (Thigh Inner) BBC Tat
CapTats (Thigh Inner) BBC Tat
CapTats (Front) BBC Queen
CapTats (Back) BBC African Tusk
CapTats (Back) BBC Wings
CapTats (Back) BBC SnowBunny
CapTats (Back Thigh) BBC Property
CapTats (Back Thigh) BBC Certified
CapTats (Front Belly) BBC Certified
CapTats (Back Butt) BBC Certified
CapTats (Front) BBC SnowBunny
CapTats (Back Neck) BBC SnowBunny
CapTats (Front Breast) BBC QOS
CapTats (Ankle) BBC Ivy
CapTats (Front Thigh) QOS Stars
CapTats (Front Thigh) BBC Only

 

 

 

Some tattoos may overlap; remember you can move them with the LooksMenu tools.

 

ezgif-3-ce130ecccb4a.gif.090fc88f6437593e4e351976a385ebd1.gif

 

Added suggestions like Bonner Garage, SnowBunnys and Tally Marks. I have not added the ribbons, but will have for a future update.

 

Fixed the typo that caused a tattoo to produce a "ghost". (Daddys New Toy). 

 

Given the nature of these new tattoos, I don't find it convenient to use them for "Tattoo After Rape". The mod discriminates by factions, not races.

 

Let me know if you find any wrong tattoos (like a line that shouldn't be there). I have tried to clean it as much as possible. 

 

Pics!

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

9.png.6dc30bf4caa5f59b13ae7b01c74b5953.png

 

1.png.5b2305bc7772ec5b5e33fba76d58bf66.png

11.png.4fe8acac3ee23335a91e42076531d044.png

 

10.png.8eba379501646376bc0f31ef2519c81e.png

 

6.png.7759cdca77243cf483f6b5524b0c5d4d.png

 

 

 

 

 

5.png.2c1161cfc03a3337e200026c9c356488.png

7.png.d9e81f715365b355eda90c49ed8f009b.png

4.png.f88f53a9383c40d10fc25b032f4fa87b.png

2.png.a618a7dcb8d1d9779a85b4892ab9e88b.png

3.png.688fb28f950b30e7ef83335306ccfe29.png

8.png.ecbd596f6723d175e5a4d7d8abae74a4.png

12.png.a9cd9c644d33f248a3948631afa9c3ad.png

 

 

 

CANT DELETE THIS FUCKER ??

 

ezgif-3-2ec554a90bbe.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...