Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

18 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

When I use TFC, my character just keeps turning around as I try to pan around. How do I stop them moving at all when in TFC?

I just trick it. I've noticed that he looks in the same direction you're pointing the camera, so I just move it in any direction and then rapidly turn back. You have enought time to open the console.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I just trick it. I've noticed that he looks in the same direction you're pointing the camera, so I just move it in any direction and then rapidly turn back. You have enought time to open the console.

Found out using tfc 1 solves them moving at all, but as typical of a Bethesda game, you have to turn off tfc 1 when in slm so you can interact with that far right set of submenus in looksmenu.

5 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

Found out using tfc 1 solves them moving at all, but as typical of a Bethesda game, you have to turn off tfc 1 when in slm so you can interact with that far right set of submenus in looksmenu.

Not really, I can still use the upper and lower "arrows" on the menu. Sure it's not as fast as scrolling, but at least there's no need to toggle it off an on continuously.

I use FreeFlyCam (and a hotkey mod for console commands) so I'm not sure how this works works with the vanilla camera but ...

After slm 14, I navigate to the Add Overlays menu, then I use tfc 1.  I move the camera into position then use tgp, which keeps the camera frozen but unpauses the game.  The camera will still move when the pointer moves but the arrow keys work and the mouse works well enough if I get it directly on top of the menu before unpausing.

Spoiler

50364972566_10a9a1351c_o_d.png

8 hours ago, Yonkiidudl said:

I found out how to equip the missing arm, but it won't show up.

Try it with the naked character.

The moment you equip yourself with a clothing with slot 33, the arm reappears. That is because those clothes come with their own body.

5 hours ago, Alchen said:

The tattoos aren't appearing on my character.  Is it because I have a body and face preset on or what's going on? Can anyone help me?

Some experiences of other previous users.

Facial tattoos do not appear:

1-You chose the wrong texture. The 2K texture only works if you have the 2K faces mod. Reinstall and choose the correct one.

2-You are playing with another race that is not Human.

Body tattoos do not appear:

So far there have been no problems here, but I remember a couple of cases.

1-The mod mannager is recommended to be Vortex or MO2.

2-The esp was inactive. Activate it.

3-You don't have the latest version of Fallout.

Later I will put this info in the main post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 3:09 AM, Thingolf said:

For some reason tatoos wont show up in the SLM 14 menu, anyone knows what is going on??

It depends. You mean body tattoos or face tattoos? Body tattoos have not caused many problems. As for facial tattoos... Remember to install facial tattoos in 2k only if your facial textures are in 2K. If not, you must use the 1K version.

1 hour ago, hththt666777 said:

Sry but whats the amputee mod used in the pictures? Kinda trying to find out what to use. Seems like it has specific added armor similar to the skyrim framework

Here. My understanding is that the next AAF update will fix the Skin Overrides, so I'm tempted to upload the amputated body as a mod in loverslab. I just have to do a few fixes, I think there is a problem with the bodyslide file. By default the body is Erin Moriarty (Is the body that I use in my images ) and no matter how much you change the body, in bodyslide Erin's meshes remain. That's because you have to Conform your body in Outfit Studio. It is just a small step I forgot. 

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Here. My understanding is that the next AAF update will fix the Skin Overrides, so I'm tempted to upload the amputated body as a mod in loverslab. I just have to do a few fixes, I think there is a problem with the bodyslide file. By default the body is Erin Moriarty (Is the body that I use in my images ) and no matter how much you change the body, in bodyslide Erin's meshes remain. That's because you have to Conform your body in Outfit Studio. It is just a small step I forgot. 

So no way to use this like a framework for lets say Fusion Girl in game but has to be a special body via bodyslide?

also is this incuded in the captive tattoos or need to be dled from your link?

34 minutes ago, hththt666777 said:

So no way to use this like a framework for lets say Fusion Girl in game but has to be a special body via bodyslide?

also is this incuded in the captive tattoos or need to be dled from your link?

It is not included because I want captive tattos to be only tattoos.  

As for the framework, I don't have the slightest idea. But a good first step would be for someone to develop the animations for an amputee character (without one leg, then without both legs). Then someone could develop the framework, but that's not my specialty.

11 hours ago, JBpy said:

As for the framework, I don't have the slightest idea. But a good first step would be for someone to develop the animations for an amputee character (without one leg, then without both legs). Then someone could develop the framework, but that's not my specialty.

I see thanks for explaining.

does it make semse to try this/use it with FG or could you convert it, or cbbe fun only?

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

my new mod(Random Overlay Framework) should be able to do that (it also does skin overrides)

31 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

my new mod(Random Overlay Framework) should be able to do that (it also does skin overrides)

Sounds like a plan. So you both would have to get sth to work together or is it as simple as having both mods installed and choose these tats/body mods.

also how to get the random out and do planed body mods this way?

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Which reminds me that Raider Reform School has made amputation meshes even for the legs. Its a much more complete set than mine. I can ask his permission and convert them to skin overrides. So if all goes well I'll post it this week.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:38 PM, JBpy said:

It depends. You mean body tattoos or face tattoos? Body tattoos have not caused many problems. As for facial tattoos... Remember to install facial tattoos in 2k only if your facial textures are in 2K. If not, you must use the 1K version.

No body tatoos OR face tatoos. Installed the 1k textures, still not showing up..