Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

1 hour ago, warrior12423 said:

ok so I downloaded it, but I'm not sure if I put it in the right spot, any help would be much appreciated.

The best thing will be to install it with a mod organizer, since it is a FOMOD and you must select a couple of options. You can use Vortex or MO2.

Sorry if i sound very dumb but i read all of the descriptions and tried to search on the internet but, can i add these tattoos to an female npc slave(i used just buisness to get the slaves)?

i tried using the charcter customization thingy, and i found all of the tattoos, i selected them but will never appear ON the female npc slave charcter.

if i could get any help would be very much appreciated!

5 hours ago, lukemmmmmmm said:

Sorry if i sound very dumb but i read all of the descriptions and tried to search on the internet but, can i add these tattoos to an female npc slave(i used just buisness to get the slaves)?

i tried using the charcter customization thingy, and i found all of the tattoos, i selected them but will never appear ON the female npc slave charcter.

if i could get any help would be very much appreciated!

Open the console and select the NPC. You will see that the NPC has an ID. Let's say the ID is 0007f2f. Then write to the console: SLM 7f2f

And you will see that you can put the tattoos on that NPC.

Recommended mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43560

This mod highlight what you select in the console. Very useful if you are going to use the console often. Sometimes, by mistake, we do not select the NPC but another element and there is no way to know.

10 hours ago, JBpy said:

Recommended mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43560

This mod highlight what you select in the console. Very useful if you are going to use the console often. Sometimes, by mistake, we do not select the NPC but another element and there is no way to know.

An alternative is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26582 which displays the name and a host of other information for whatever you've selected. I've found it quite useful for similar reasons.

I have issue most puzzling. When player die one white spirit spawn attached to player butt.

With great careful I isolate issue to this mod. I disable SlaveTatoos.esp and no white spirit. Reenable to see spirit. Test many time. Extra puzzle because esp empty in xEdit. I try unpack and delete both BA2 file so no load order issue. Even with loose file same problem. With empty esp white spirit spawn. No esp no spirit. 

Maybe something in save file reference this esp? Without valid ref no spawn spirit? Save file from new game. Only hour old. Most puzzling.

I hope spirit leave player butt and go to heaven after game quickload last save. Maybe get hand back.

handlesswhitespiritfart.jpg.43de83b162b7cb7f3e34ffe92551fc2a.jpg

2 hours ago, kaxat said:

I have issue most puzzling. When player die one white spirit spawn attached to player butt.

With great careful I isolate issue to this mod. I disable SlaveTatoos.esp and no white spirit. Reenable to see spirit. Test many time. Extra puzzle because esp empty in xEdit. I try unpack and delete both BA2 file so no load order issue. Even with loose file same problem. With empty esp white spirit spawn. No esp no spirit. 

Maybe something in save file reference this esp? Without valid ref no spawn spirit? Save file from new game. Only hour old. Most puzzling.

I hope spirit leave player butt and go to heaven after game quickload last save. Maybe get hand back.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. The spirit appears due to some typing error in the materials. For example, a material asks for the texture "slave01.dds", but only "slave1.dds" exists.

An user detected that error in the version 2.3. You have the latest version installed, right? It would help me if you could give me the list of active tattoos that your character has, because it is the fault of a specific tattoo.

On 7/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, theanglo said:

I just updated the file from a previous version and the new tattoos are showing in looks menu but not on the body.

It is the first time that I hear this kind of error. All body tattoos are packaged in a bsa file, so there may have been corruption during the download or the mod organizer screwed up. Try to download again.

Edit: Or the plugin is disabled. The plugin must be enabled for the .bsa to be active.

13 hours ago, JBpy said:

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. The spirit appears due to some typing error in the materials. For example, a material asks for the texture "slave01.dds", but only "slave1.dds" exists.

An user detected that error in the version 2.3. You have the latest version installed, right? It would help me if you could give me the list of active tattoos that your character has, because it is the fault of a specific tattoo.

You have eye from eagle! That help find fix. I use version 2.6.7. In overlays.json find ID "DaddysNew" and change material from "overlays\\JB\\DaddysNew_d.BGEM" to "overlays\\JB\\DaddysNew.BGEM". White spirit go away. Tattoo appear instead.

I no notice tattoo is missing complete time. It add by random mod. Now I understand why disable esp disable problem. It break mod. Whoops.

I no take apology. Give thanks instead for mod and help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, CelTiar said:

having an issue with facial tats sowing up body tats work fine and in the looks mirror the listing shows up for these but they don't appear on the face when selected im using fusion girl if that the problem

Facial overlays (unlike body overlays) have to match the resolution of your base face textures. The FOMOD installer for this lets you select between vanilla (1K) and high-res (2K) facial texture support. If they're mismatched you'll get no overlays, and maybe also blackface.