dormain Posted July 19, 2020 Posted July 19, 2020 21 hours ago, vaultbait said: Updating has not caused any of my existing tattoo overlays to be lost. Okay Thanks! That's what I expected but just wanted to be 100% sure!
warrior12423 Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 ok so I downloaded it, but I'm not sure if I put it in the right spot, any help would be much appreciated.
JB. Posted July 26, 2020 Author Posted July 26, 2020 1 hour ago, warrior12423 said: ok so I downloaded it, but I'm not sure if I put it in the right spot, any help would be much appreciated. The best thing will be to install it with a mod organizer, since it is a FOMOD and you must select a couple of options. You can use Vortex or MO2.
warrior12423 Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 9 minutes ago, JBpy said: The best thing will be to install it with a mod organizer, since it is a FOMOD and you must select a couple of options. You can use Vortex or MO2. Well I have vortex, how to I get these mods over there?
JB. Posted July 26, 2020 Author Posted July 26, 2020 59 minutes ago, warrior12423 said: Well I have vortex, how to I get these mods over there?
lukemmmmmmm Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 Sorry if i sound very dumb but i read all of the descriptions and tried to search on the internet but, can i add these tattoos to an female npc slave(i used just buisness to get the slaves)? i tried using the charcter customization thingy, and i found all of the tattoos, i selected them but will never appear ON the female npc slave charcter. if i could get any help would be very much appreciated!
JB. Posted July 26, 2020 Author Posted July 26, 2020 5 hours ago, lukemmmmmmm said: Sorry if i sound very dumb but i read all of the descriptions and tried to search on the internet but, can i add these tattoos to an female npc slave(i used just buisness to get the slaves)? i tried using the charcter customization thingy, and i found all of the tattoos, i selected them but will never appear ON the female npc slave charcter. if i could get any help would be very much appreciated! Open the console and select the NPC. You will see that the NPC has an ID. Let's say the ID is 0007f2f. Then write to the console: SLM 7f2f And you will see that you can put the tattoos on that NPC. Recommended mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43560 This mod highlight what you select in the console. Very useful if you are going to use the console often. Sometimes, by mistake, we do not select the NPC but another element and there is no way to know. 1
vaultbait Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 10 hours ago, JBpy said: Recommended mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43560 This mod highlight what you select in the console. Very useful if you are going to use the console often. Sometimes, by mistake, we do not select the NPC but another element and there is no way to know. An alternative is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26582 which displays the name and a host of other information for whatever you've selected. I've found it quite useful for similar reasons. 1
theanglo Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 I just updated the file from a previous version and the new tattoos are showing in looks menu but not on the body.
Shyyma Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 Hey, thank you for the awesome work! Everything works great and looks nice! By the way, if someone know, can you tell me where this "bikini" from? 1
EgoBallistic Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 2 minutes ago, Shyyma said: By the way, if someone know, can you tell me where this "bikini" from? It's from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 1
Shyyma Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 12 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: It's from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510 Thank you very much! ❤️
kaxat Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 I have issue most puzzling. When player die one white spirit spawn attached to player butt. With great careful I isolate issue to this mod. I disable SlaveTatoos.esp and no white spirit. Reenable to see spirit. Test many time. Extra puzzle because esp empty in xEdit. I try unpack and delete both BA2 file so no load order issue. Even with loose file same problem. With empty esp white spirit spawn. No esp no spirit. Maybe something in save file reference this esp? Without valid ref no spawn spirit? Save file from new game. Only hour old. Most puzzling. I hope spirit leave player butt and go to heaven after game quickload last save. Maybe get hand back.
JB. Posted August 1, 2020 Author Posted August 1, 2020 2 hours ago, kaxat said: I have issue most puzzling. When player die one white spirit spawn attached to player butt. With great careful I isolate issue to this mod. I disable SlaveTatoos.esp and no white spirit. Reenable to see spirit. Test many time. Extra puzzle because esp empty in xEdit. I try unpack and delete both BA2 file so no load order issue. Even with loose file same problem. With empty esp white spirit spawn. No esp no spirit. Maybe something in save file reference this esp? Without valid ref no spawn spirit? Save file from new game. Only hour old. Most puzzling. I hope spirit leave player butt and go to heaven after game quickload last save. Maybe get hand back. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. The spirit appears due to some typing error in the materials. For example, a material asks for the texture "slave01.dds", but only "slave1.dds" exists. An user detected that error in the version 2.3. You have the latest version installed, right? It would help me if you could give me the list of active tattoos that your character has, because it is the fault of a specific tattoo.
JB. Posted August 1, 2020 Author Posted August 1, 2020 On 7/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, theanglo said: I just updated the file from a previous version and the new tattoos are showing in looks menu but not on the body. It is the first time that I hear this kind of error. All body tattoos are packaged in a bsa file, so there may have been corruption during the download or the mod organizer screwed up. Try to download again. Edit: Or the plugin is disabled. The plugin must be enabled for the .bsa to be active.
kaxat Posted August 1, 2020 Posted August 1, 2020 13 hours ago, JBpy said: I am very sorry for the inconvenience. The spirit appears due to some typing error in the materials. For example, a material asks for the texture "slave01.dds", but only "slave1.dds" exists. An user detected that error in the version 2.3. You have the latest version installed, right? It would help me if you could give me the list of active tattoos that your character has, because it is the fault of a specific tattoo. You have eye from eagle! That help find fix. I use version 2.6.7. In overlays.json find ID "DaddysNew" and change material from "overlays\\JB\\DaddysNew_d.BGEM" to "overlays\\JB\\DaddysNew.BGEM". White spirit go away. Tattoo appear instead. I no notice tattoo is missing complete time. It add by random mod. Now I understand why disable esp disable problem. It break mod. Whoops. I no take apology. Give thanks instead for mod and help. 3
Ghost_hunterdu67 Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 Really good job! One of the best mod! Could you do that for left arm pls? On 4/22/2020 at 8:03 PM, JBpy said:
Yonkiidudl Posted August 16, 2020 Posted August 16, 2020 What's that mod you used in the screenshots that gives the player a missing arm?
Ghost_hunterdu67 Posted August 16, 2020 Posted August 16, 2020 12 hours ago, Yonkiidudl said: What's that mod you used in the screenshots that gives the player a missing arm? Whipped And Branded 2.1
Yonkiidudl Posted August 18, 2020 Posted August 18, 2020 On 8/16/2020 at 10:11 AM, Ghost_hunterdu67 said: Whipped And Branded 2.1 I need a link
JB. Posted August 18, 2020 Author Posted August 18, 2020 9 hours ago, Yonkiidudl said: I need a link https://www.mediafire.com/file/ynzyktcl608kqt5/WhippedAndBranded_2.1_CBBE.7z/file Read this:
CelTiar Posted September 9, 2020 Posted September 9, 2020 having an issue with facial tats sowing up body tats work fine and in the looks mirror the listing shows up for these but they don't appear on the face when selected im using fusion girl if that the problem
vaultbait Posted September 9, 2020 Posted September 9, 2020 30 minutes ago, CelTiar said: having an issue with facial tats sowing up body tats work fine and in the looks mirror the listing shows up for these but they don't appear on the face when selected im using fusion girl if that the problem Facial overlays (unlike body overlays) have to match the resolution of your base face textures. The FOMOD installer for this lets you select between vanilla (1K) and high-res (2K) facial texture support. If they're mismatched you'll get no overlays, and maybe also blackface. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now