TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

4 hours ago, Number24 said:

To clarify: I play with Family Planning Enhanced. With morphs enabled when a character gets pregnant the outfit will stretch with their belly and accommodate the new body shape. Without morphs the character’s belly will either clip through the outfit or fail to morph while wearing that outfit. It’s not critical but it is very nice to have.

As for the gloves, I encountered the same issue and also don’t know how to solve it yet. So I took the opposite approach and left the gloves as CBBE for the moment since there didn’t look to be much difference between the FG and CBBE as far as the arms go. If I find a permanent solution I’ll let you know.

1 hour ago, invisible said:

ah yes I actually kept playing with bodyslide and checked the slider for pregnancy and the clothing morphs with the fusion body. well at around 80% pregnancy slider it starts clipping but as I gave the bodyslide files you can just fix that part yourself by just editing the slider on 100% pregnancy and saving the file again.

image.png.c580dea4012897ad973194225377fded.png

See the problem with this mod is that you have to explain the problem in a bit more detail. because there is two issues with morphing with these mods

1. Major issue - Object Modification, because Niero uses a fairly unique system to add and subtract details from his armours, this system does negate morphing in most armor addons.

(my fix to this has been noted before which is to separate the armors into individual pieces which then can to placed in the game)

2. minor issue - bodyslide models, simply the TRI's do not exist or work, rebuild the models

(incase the boots armor doesn't morph properly)

in the picture above, the problem isn't the armor but it will be the underwear and coverings

Update for anyone that is interested: I have successfully created a new FG armor set that has all the pieces that I personally use (minus the collar and gloves as the are already stand alone pieces) of CZS into a single armor piece that doesn't use object modification. And after spending a fair amount to time studying the .esp in FO4Edit I was able to add my new armor set into the mod and thus into the game.

In short I now have Combat Zone Stripper converted to Fusion Girl with fully functioning morphs.

Once again a huge thank you to @Invictaxe and @invisible for you assistance.

btw when I did my version of VTS, I added all(I think) of the pieces into a new outfit and then I used materials to make some of them invisible to create the different versions.

however the way I did it is a all or nothing approach

Underwear is the bra and panties are a single material

skirt and coverings are also a single material

Here is an example of what it looks like in BodySlide

VTS_Myversion.jpg

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

btw when I did my version of VTS, I added all(I think) of the pieces into a new outfit and then I used materials to make some of them invisible to create the different versions.

VTS_Myversion.jpg

Black or Purple indicates missing or damaged bitmaps, usually.......

:exclamation:

57 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Black or Purple indicates missing or damaged bitmaps, usually.......

:exclamation:

btw it doesn't have that issue, the texture is still working but the problem is that bra goes past the cover

ok I admit that my version has one or two minor problems. but at least my version is wearable using bodygen (which was my main concern at the time)

and I should think about changing the materials of one of the underwear's then change the ESP to suit the changes

Spoiler

20191101200904_1.jpg20191101200932_1.jpg20191101201039_1.jpg20191101200921_1.jpg20191101200959_1.jpg20191101200839_1.jpg

On 11/1/2019 at 1:21 AM, Number24 said:

Update for anyone that is interested: I have successfully created a new FG armor set that has all the pieces that I personally use (minus the collar and gloves as the are already stand alone pieces) of CZS into a single armor piece that doesn't use object modification. And after spending a fair amount to time studying the .esp in FO4Edit I was able to add my new armor set into the mod and thus into the game.

In short I now have Combat Zone Stripper converted to Fusion Girl with fully functioning morphs.

Once again a huge thank you to @Invictaxe and @invisible for you assistance.

Awesome!

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 2:30 PM, Invictaxe said:

VTS_Myversion.jpg

Thanks for the bodyslide.

btw I did make some change since I posted the image above.

I increase the vertex spacing(I expanded it) in the mesh and the plastic covering the breasts

as well as Adding a new material(Duplicate) to separate the underwear from the Bra and then make some changes to the ESP(Batched so I can't share it) for that

but to recount what I did to make this merge armor (it was a while ago so it might be wrong)

to the base project, I added the panty, bra and the skirt. as well as both coverings (Mesh and Clear Plastic)

then I altered the ESP to suit the changes with the main focus on a take away system via material swap.

(I remember it took a while to do with some trial and error)

VTS_Myversion_mk2Heel.jpg

VTS_Myversion_mk2.jpg

6 hours ago, Warlord_Pipsqueak said:

I'm having the exact same issue. Does anyone know what is causing it?

the problem could be anything, and because this thread has expanded to people's custom versions (I have no idea what level you are at)

if I was you, I would start looking at the CROSSap_PaletteIndex or any of the Mat's

here is a picture of my current setup

ps don't bother looking for CROSSap_BraMat (that is a custom material I made to divide the bra and the panties)

Kite_VTS.png

• 5 weeks later...

For users of Real Handcuffs:

with the help of @Kharos I created two esp's that will add versions of the collars from Combat Zone Stripper and Vault-Tech Slave that also have the shock collar properties from Real Handcuffs. I created them as separate esp's so that in the future you can (most likely) update Real Handcuffs without having to redo any work. (NOTE: In the event that there are major changes to the way shock collars work in Real Handcuffs, these esp's may need to be updated too).

There are a couple of very minor graphical short comings noted in this post, but they are otherwise fully functional with all the features of the original collars and the Real Handcuffs shock collars.

Place these esp's after Real Handcuffs and their respective outfit esp's in your load order. To craft them you'll find them in the "Utility" section of the chem station with the rest of the outfit. These DON'T replace the original collars, they are in addition. You will know you are crafting my collars as they are labeled "Shock Collar" and they require 2 Circuitry to craft in addition to the normal materials.

Hope you enjoy.

Credit to:

@TheKite for creating the original outfits

@Kharos for creating Real Handcuffs

Combat Zone Shock Collar.esp VTS Shock Collar.esp

6 hours ago, TheKite said:

I've been sick for almost two months, so I focused on my Patreon after posting these here, sorry for almost disappearing!

I've been publishing a new Fallout series (Unsheltered), which allows me to test some outfit designs (Vault suits namely), and I believe I'll have a new Vault-Suit design to propose by February (needs to contact my partners and organize stuff)!

Thanks for your concern tho, hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Glad to hear that you are better now! Have a smashing 2020!

On 1/6/2020 at 6:05 AM, TheKite said:

I've been sick for almost two months, so I focused on my Patreon after posting these here, sorry for almost disappearing!

I've been publishing a new Fallout series (Unsheltered), which allows me to test some outfit designs (Vault suits namely), and I believe I'll have a new Vault-Suit design to propose by February (needs to contact my partners and organize stuff)!

Thanks for your concern tho, hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Okay, you're alive. That's good to hear. Looking forwards to your next mod when it comes out. :D

Hello,

Happy to hear your doing better!

I have a small issue with the charred vault suit for some reason, i build it in bodyslide and it all seems to be there, but in game the body of outfit is missing, arms and legs of suit show just not the body part, any ideas??? 

Edit:

Hi, does anyone have an idea about this issue?? been waiting several days with no response.

22 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

Happy to hear your doing better!

I have a small issue with the charred vault suit for some reason, i build it in bodyslide and it all seems to be there, but in game the body of outfit is missing, arms and legs of suit show just not the body part, any ideas??? 

same problem

On 1/7/2020 at 12:05 AM, TheKite said:

Ouch.

Glad to see you've still got stuff in the works, lookin forward to it :)