TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

Hello,

Not looking to be a pest but i really would like some input on why the charred vault suit isnt working correctly for me. As i stated already the body of the vault suit dosent show up in game i can see it when i build it in bodyslide but in game theres no suit just arms and legs for it. Please i would love to use this along side the other outfits you've released. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

15 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

Not looking to be a pest but i really would like some input on why the charred vault suit isnt working correctly for me. As i stated already the body of the vault suit dosent show up in game i can see it when i build it in bodyslide but in game theres no suit just arms and legs for it. Please i would love to use this along side the other outfits you've released. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

Mistress jade...I don't think TheKite can help, as she isn't a modder, she was the creative partner , the techy stuff was done by Niero, and he has withdrawn support for anything NSFW a long time ago. All of the mods should work however, so you don't have a problem 'in the mod', it has to be something like a bad download file, the install, load order or conflict...and that will be something only you will probably be able to isolate and resolve.

I've used the Charred suit recently, from the latest files on Nexus which I downloaded on 02/Dec/2019..and as you can see in attached image...'they just work'.

If you want to share your load order, maybe we can help look for conflicts?

Try a fresh, manual install of the mod to double check everything is where it should be, and then run FO4edit and see if anything is a conflict....other than that it may be something in the bodyslide process you are using.

All the Best.

377160_20191118232355_1.png

10 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

Thanks

Which version of the vault suit are you using? Which body do you use? That is the first kind of conflict that comes to mind.

48 minutes ago, Lonewanderer345 said:

Mistress jade...I don't think TheKite can help, as she isn't a modder, she was the creative partner , the techy stuff was done by Niero, and he has withdrawn support for anything NSFW a long time ago. All of the mods should work however, so you don't have a problem 'in the mod', it has to be something like a bad download file, the install, load order or conflict...and that will be something on you will probably be able to isolate and resolve.

I've used the Charred suit recently, from the latest files on Nexus which I downloaded on 02/Dec/2019..and as you can see in attached image...'they just work'.

Try a fresh, manual install of the mod to double check everything is where it should be, and then run FO4edit and see if anything is a conflict....other than that it may be something in the bodyslide process you are using.

All the Best.

I guess i'll try the manual install, and maybe go back and check overwrites in vortex but i thought this was standalone but i'll check. I thank you for your input.

23 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

I guess i'll try the manual install, and maybe go back and check overwrites in vortex but i thought this was standalone but i'll check. I thank you for your input.

You using Vortex might be cause for the trouble, it likes to overwrite files on its own... Make sure you reinstall CBBE, Bodyslide and the Charred Vault Suit in that order and after building the meshes in Bodyslide re-open Vortex and have it check for file-changes. Let it override the meshes with the ones you built in BS.

4 hours ago, echotest123 said:

You using Vortex might be cause for the trouble, it likes to overwrite files on its own... Make sure you reinstall CBBE, Bodyslide and the Charred Vault Suit in that order and after building the meshes in Bodyslide re-open Vortex and have it check for file-changes. Let it override the meshes with the ones you built in BS.

Never got this problem, when I deploy mods vortex check changes and ask for action with them

On 2/2/2020 at 3:29 PM, Indarello said:

Never got this problem, when I deploy mods vortex check changes and ask for action with them

This isn't about installing mods with Vortex, it is about manuall installing mods while using Vortex OR changes meshes with bodyslide. In both cases Vortex keeps the changes from taking effect if you don't tell it to allow them.

1 hour ago, echotest123 said:

This isn't about installing mods with Vortex, it is about manuall installing mods while using Vortex OR changes meshes with bodyslide. In both cases Vortex keeps the changes from taking effect if you don't tell it to allow them.

In my experience vortex never revert changes made manually or with bodyslide, sometimes it ask if I want save new changes in mods or not

Or if it dont ask vortex just save new changes, maybe this happens when vortex was running during changes like you said or I am not sure

But never have problems when vortex just revert changes on its own

I made several mods and its updates, never had this problems

On 2/8/2020 at 7:02 PM, Indarello said:

In my experience vortex never revert changes made manually or with bodyslide, sometimes it ask if I want save new changes in mods or not

Or if it dont ask vortex just save new changes, maybe this happens when vortex was running during changes like you said or I am not sure

But never have problems when vortex just revert changes on its own

I made several mods and its updates, never had this problems

As I said: this isn't about changes you make WITH Vortex, like updating etc, but about changes you make OUTSIDE of Vortex... those have to be validated through Vortex if you want them to actually take effect. Maybe Vortex was patched since I last used it, but I really don't think so.

43 minutes ago, echotest123 said:

As I said: this isn't about changes you make WITH Vortex, like updating etc, but about changes you make OUTSIDE of Vortex... those have to be validated through Vortex if you want them to actually take effect. Maybe Vortex was patched since I last used it, but I really don't think so.

I had the same problem when using CBBE.  Now I use FG, and I don't have this problem.  Both were used exclusively through Vortex.  I didn't change anything except the body and bodyslide files I was using.  I doubt it's a Vortex problem.

1 hour ago, echotest123 said:

Outside vortex is not what I was talking about? Maybe it was patched, I dont know, I use it for about 6 month

8 hours ago, echotest123 said:

You must run the bodyslide through vortex. Not from the .exe file in game folder. If you make the change inside the game folder like replace, edit the file....next time you deploy mod with Vortex it will inform you to save the change or revert back to before state.

3 hours ago, assassin394 said:

You must run the bodyslide through vortex. Not from the .exe file in game folder. If you make the change inside the game folder like replace, edit the file....next time you deploy mod with Vortex it will inform you to save the change or revert back to before state.

I run bodyslide through Vortex, I had the same problem, but only with CBBE bodyslide, not FG.

I "fixed" the problem with the charred vault suit by installing the old CROSS version (found in another thread here on LL) on top of TheKite's, but using TheKite's .esp for the armor in game. Apparently the old assets work, and the new do not. It is not a matter of load order. ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, ilythiir said:

I "fixed" the problem with the charred vault suit by installing the old CROSS version (found in another thread here on LL) on top of TheKite's, but using TheKite's .esp for the armor in game. Apparently the old assets work, and the new do not. It is not a matter of load order. ?‍♂️

Nice that you found a fix!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 3:26 AM, Lonewanderer345 said:

Mistress jade...I don't think TheKite can help, as she isn't a modder, she was the creative partner , the techy stuff was done by Niero, and he has withdrawn support for anything NSFW a long time ago. All of the mods should work however, so you don't have a problem 'in the mod', it has to be something like a bad download file, the install, load order or conflict...and that will be something only you will probably be able to isolate and resolve.

All the Best.

377160_20191118232355_1.png

where to get that outfit?

On 10/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, Mistress Jade said:

Hi,

Love your work, but i need some help with the charred vault suit, I have tried building it in BS several times tried using different combinations of the zap sliders, but i have not been able to get the bra and panty parts to showup in game, gloves and boots are there just no bra or panties. Please any adive would be great Thanks!

Someone posted a fix on nexus for this issue.  It worked for me.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43936

13 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Thanks for the tip gonna try it will get back to you on how it worked.

That worked all fixed! Thanks again. Do you happen to know what broke the original files?

Mod author says the bodyslide files themselves, not sure how.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 6:25 AM, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

Thanks

Hi Everyone!.. seems I got the same problem as well.. I've tried the fix from the reply above by Xeldan and the files only repair it by showing the all of the outfit instead of just the gloves and boots. There's no additional modification like the color and the top bra like others have mentioned in the armor bench. Seems it's indeed the problem with bodyslides file. 

And from what I found.. it happens only to the recent files that was uploaded.. not from the file that had been taken down long ago. Correct me if I'm wrong about this T_T

So far the game only reads the file that comes from the file named " TheKite_Charred_Outfit_f" from the bodyslides. Here's the pic before and after I apply the fix from Xeldan.

f1.PNG

f2.PNG

f3.PNG