TheKite

TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

It seems like the breast and belly portions of some of these sets are missing morphs, the chest and belly regions of the Cait and vault slave sets clip into said regions, but the vault slave only has that issue with the thong, skirt, and top modifications, the base outfit works fine. The Heath Care Division Synth outfit is almost perfect from what I've seen, aside from the belt and the thong missing morphs, the thong's front portion clipping into the character's crotch the same way the vault slave set's does. I probably wouldn't have noticed it I wasn't using Rad Morphs, Family Planning or Diverse Bodies, but they're there.

I remember your work, I still have the charred vault suit. I'm glad to see the absolute mess that is nexus didn't discourage you completely from modding as it has many other great artists. I think you'll find people here are quite a bit more welcoming. I look forward to seeing more of both your art and mods.

Does anybody know if there are fusion girl bodyslide conversions of the handmaiden and militia woman outfits, the rest seem to be on nexus just not those two, well unless I am blind, which may well be the case, or is it that the person doing the conversions has stopped currently?

44 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Does anybody know if there are fusion girl bodyslide conversions of the handmaiden and militia woman outfits, the rest seem to be on nexus just not those two, well unless I am blind, which may well be the case, or is it that the person doing the conversions has stopped currently?

If ya can't find any, feel free to message me links to em, and I could give it a crack.
Done a number for private use that have turned out well, and now that I've gotten the hang of it, most of them aren't terribly difficult, just a bit tedious/involved.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, Varithina said:

They are now, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45044 and https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45043

2 minutes ago, ClawDraconia said:

I know Nebuchadnezzer2 made them for me, I suggested he post them on nexus with permissions, which he got.  I asked him about a few other big mod packs as well, eli's, clothing of the commonwealth, and spiff's pack, not sure which if any of them he is going to do, so we can just wait and see.  😀

Spoiler
On 5/15/2020 at 1:09 AM, ClawDraconia said:

On 5/15/2020 at 1:15 AM, Varithina said:

I know Nebuchadnezzer2 made them for me, I suggested he post them on nexus with permissions, which he got.  I asked him about a few other big mod packs as well, eli's, clothing of the commonwealth, and spiff's pack, not sure which if any of them he is going to do, so we can just wait and see.  😀

Been on-and-off making adjustments to em, to fix a few issues, and now that I think most of those are ironed out, I'll probably start picking away at one of those soon. :P

5 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Been on-and-off making adjustments to em, to fix a few issues, and now that I think most of those are ironed out, I'll probably start picking away at one of those soon. :P

Take all the time you need, far too often people who do conversions to which ever body type get burned out, to be honest you seem to be the only person doing fusion girl conversions at present, well publicly anyway. 

And people like myself are very grateful to those who actually do these conversions, usually after trying to do them ourselves, using whichever guide seems to be recommended, and then sitting there going wtf did I do wrong there, when things go wrong with said conversion.

7 hours ago, houdini said:

Any1 have an idea how to fix that?

Reveal hidden contents

obraz.png.d42b96af7e172cdb659dc1bebf21e8c4.pngobraz.png.6cd0a6d67a9308c15f8794851690a48c.png

Base body dont want to be build. I am using fussion girl(latest release) and respective bodyslide files. I only have this problem with Kite outfit so far.

If you are using fusion girl 1.6+, check to see if the bodyslide files have been updated to that body, they apparently did some changes to the fusion girl body, so that it may require all the old bodyslide files for fusion girl to be redone for the 1.6 version.

15 hours ago, Varithina said:

If you are using fusion girl 1.6+, check to see if the bodyslide files have been updated to that body, they apparently did some changes to the fusion girl body, so that it may require all the old bodyslide files for fusion girl to be redone for the 1.6 version.

I suspected that. TY for clarification. Can someone share FG 1.45ver?

On 1/6/2020 at 9:05 AM, TheKite said:

I've been sick for almost two months, so I focused on my Patreon after posting these here, sorry for almost disappearing!

I've been publishing a new Fallout series (Unsheltered), which allows me to test some outfit designs (Vault suits namely), and I believe I'll have a new Vault-Suit design to propose by February (needs to contact my partners and organize stuff)!

Thanks for your concern tho, hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Damn, I never saw this reply from TheKite. Sorry to hear you were sick, and of course since then we've had this whole pandemic, so hopefully you got through that ok. It doesn't look like you've been back here though, sadly. I'll checkout your Patreon as I'm absolutely interested in your Fallout series. Fingers crossed that you are doing well and still in it to win it!

Hi I am having trouble with getting the body morphs to work with TheKite's Health Care Division Synth Uniform - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS) 

When i run the body morphs selected I get the results attached anyone got a suggestion? I am having similar problems with the other of JDWolf fusion  for the other of TheKite armors.

Body slide bug.png

3 hours ago, PB2014 said:

Hi I am having trouble with getting the body morphs to work with TheKite's Health Care Division Synth Uniform - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS) 

When i run the body morphs selected I get the results attached anyone got a suggestion? I am having similar problems with the other of JDWolf fusion  for the other of TheKite armors.

The recent 1.6 update to fusion girl has basically broken all the old bodyslide files for fusion girl, they all pretty much need to be re-done for the 1.6 body.  Check the fusion girl page on nexus, where it states that in the comments area, as far as I am aware though it does not state it in the change log for the mod itself, which I found a bit off to say the least.

Is there a version of the VTSS that retains the skirt portion of the suit and does not go into a flap at the bottom like the concept art shows it? I can see the flap being more practical but I find it very awkward in game. The space between it and the legs of the suit makes it look like a mesh/triangle/polygon alignment error and the version I have does not have much/any physics to the flap which makes it too static during animations. One with a longer flap like a cheongsam could also be good

Hello everyone. I'm having the problem for everysingle piece of clothing from this Collection except from the Minute woman one. I can't find the crafting tab in chemslab. any reason why?

28 minutes ago, hsen said:

Hello everyone. I'm having the problem for everysingle piece of clothing from this Collection except from the Minute woman one. I can't find the crafting tab in chemslab. any reason why?

They are listed under UTILITY in the chemlab.

I cant find the VTS in both chem workbench and the sleeping room of Vault 111, I checked the outfit studio and bodyslide and I see that it still has the mesh but dont have image. I'm using fusion girl body btw, and I've installed the VTS_convertor file for fusion girl as well. Anyone have any idea how can I fix this ? TheKite's other work like the Handmaiden works fine for me.

•  
On 7/24/2020 at 10:59 PM, Varithina said:

The recent 1.6 update to fusion girl has basically broken all the old bodyslide files for fusion girl, they all pretty much need to be re-done for the 1.6 body.  Check the fusion girl page on nexus, where it states that in the comments area, as far as I am aware though it does not state it in the change log for the mod itself, which I found a bit off to say the least.

Well then let me be the first to beg for a conversion of VTS, since I've had Curie wearing it for the the vast majority of the game and it would be a terrible shame to have to find something new. IDK who here might be able to, but I'd appreciate it a lot. 

5 hours ago, TheSonofFarore said:

Well then let me be the first to beg for a conversion of VTS, since I've had Curie wearing it for the the vast majority of the game and it would be a terrible shame to have to find something new. IDK who here might be able to, but I'd appreciate it a lot. 

No idea if they will get updated, and to be honest I do not really care, I went back to cbbe when this hapend.

Mainly due to at the time, and I do not know if he changed his mind or not, lazman stated he would not be updating for the 1.6+ of fusion girl, and another person based here who had been doing quite a few also stated that he did not know when his conversion would be updated, I do know that I have not really seen that many fusion girl conversions since then though, mind you I am not really keeping that much track on fusion girl stuff anymore.

18 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Totally has not also done this to reduce time spent fucking around with the game from 98% of my time, to about 93% of my time... :sweat_smile:

Well I am rebuilding the game anyway so no problem going back to cbbe, and the fact is about 75% of the armor/clothing packs I have do not have fusion girl conversions, and taking into account work and such I do not have the time, nor the inclination to do those conversions myself either.