TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

45 minutes ago, ClawDraconia said:

Hi there, I was making a Fusion Girl High heels conversion of TheKite's Charred Vault Suit  but it's missing some robot hand textuires. (NB they are missing on the download from the nexus too). Is there anywhere were i can get them? (materials file should be: materials\CROSS\Roboarm\CROSS_roboarm_v01_baseframe.bgsm)

You be wanting this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8609

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Love your work, but i need some help with the charred vault suit, I have tried building it in BS several times tried using different combinations of the zap sliders, but i have not been able to get the bra and panty parts to showup in game, gloves and boots are there just no bra or panties. Please any adive would be great Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi,

Love your work, but i need some help with the charred vault suit, I have tried building it in BS several times tried using different combinations of the zap sliders, but i have not been able to get the bra and panty parts to showup in game, gloves and boots are there just no bra or panties. Please any adive would be great Thanks!

use an armour workbench to change the outfit look as well as changing the colours.

21 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

Can use FO4Edit to change what is activated in the default outfit

I'm not sure as i haven't used fo4 edit myself. You can use a workbench to change the bra or a mesh upper to cover the boobs or remove or add a thong to the lower part as well as be bare footed or with boots.

4 hours ago, grimreefer1973 said:

I'm not sure as i haven't used fo4 edit myself. You can use a workbench to change the bra or a mesh upper to cover the boobs or remove or add a thong to the lower part as well as be bare footed or with boots.

It is how I changed the VTS to be a little more "restrained" and the Combat Stripper so Cait wasn't hanging out so to speak 

On 10/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, grimreefer1973 said:

use an armour workbench to change the outfit look as well as changing the colours.

Thanks for responding but thats not the problem, there is no option to add remove or color anything, the only options that do show are the arm and vault numbers 111 or 81 and lining and weave options

34 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I think the Fusion Girl version is HHS???

:|

I can't even find the fusion girl version. Would I even be able to convert it to CBBE.

Now that HHS exists I refuse to use any armors with heels unless it uses HHS and I really like a lot of the high heel armors that exist. Would like to use them but they all look weird now that I know they're wrong.

Hi TheKite,

I absolutely love your outfits.

I've had my companions equipped with the Combat Zone Stripper, DC ScoopDigger and Health Care Division outfits and my player character with the Vault-Tec Slave Suit and we never looked better:)

On 6/8/2019 at 12:55 AM, TheKite said:

so you can expect a Scoopdigger 2.0! I may also update the Vault-Tec Slave-Suit with a series of Vault-Tec clothes line!

That's great to hear, i can't wait to see the results.

I also have a question for you or anyone else, could you point me in the direction of a guide/manual/resource to help me address a problem i have with the outfit?

I have been trying to fix an issue where both Combat Zone Stripper's Corset(Tall) and VTS's bra/panties don't changing size/shape in LooksMenu when adjusting the body (Other parts of outfit work fine). The results is that for example the VTS's Bra is inside the characters breasts after i enlarge breast size using LooksMenu's Sliders.

I've read other people are having this issue as well, but i have been unable to find a fix/patch for this problem.

I thought i would try to fix it myself, but i have no idea what i need to do to in OutfitStudio to make the Bra work nice with LooksMenu.

Could anyone tell me what the specific problem is i need to fix and if possible give me a link to a guide to get me started?

EDIT:

Found a fix for the Vault-Tec Slave Suit here,

I would love to see a Fusion Girl conversion of VTS with separated plastic armor pieces. For now, I managed to create a separate torso armor (w/ morphs) for the plastic top/skirt and added Ousnius' Sporty Underwear underneath it to keep it a bit tasteful.

I use Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager with it so that the VTS (along with other armor pieces) is equipped on the wearer permanently while the plastic top/skirt and underwear gets removed for sexy times. The idea being that Vault-Tec created a cutting edge devious device with a functional button in the center of their logo (on front and back of the plastic cover).

BTW, ralfetas' Fortaleza Armor Mk3 boots look great with the barefoot version of VTS.

Spoiler

Enjoy!

1226175743_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-16_33_37_73.png.35156fedeb7ca8e94bc27287d581c620.png108250851_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-17_14_15_18.png.54b39c1e6f479ad141a527a113411f4e.png1344681948_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-17_53_30_78.png.9883b0f8318c0828646aefcab6e931b5.png1155388361_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-17_57_32_38.png.f79494f1872b5222e603c8c5461145b0.png1670714455_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-18_07_41_09.png.8962c146ce88802d5f8cb67cfdc96566.png2116514994_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-18_10_11_05.png.0e2434d18e2ec15043889398458f4f7b.png1102095541_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.23-18_24_53_33.png.9aae3f0104a3ec8ae029d6319f57f77f.png

On 8/19/2019 at 10:39 PM, Invictaxe said:

read this

so I modified a version of Combat Zone Stripper mod to divide all of the armor meshes into their own armor pieces.

and recently I change it so that I made light-medium-heavy versions of the armor using the individual addons

and like the quote I cannot share it because it is in a batch file

Revisiting this topic: is there a guide you could point me to that covers how I would go about separating all the armor meshes into their own armor pieces?

I ask because I just switched over to Fusion Girl and I just can’t be without the Combat Zone Stripper outfit. I’ve attempted converting the outfit myself following a basic guide and had only limited success. The two problems that I ran into were that 1) when the armor is equipped my characters skin tone changes to a dark orange-ish color and 2) in addition to rendering the high heel mesh, the normal flat footed bare foot mesh is also rendered.

1 hour ago, Number24 said:

Revisiting this topic: is there a guide you could point me to that covers how I would go about separating all the armor meshes into their own armor pieces?

I ask because I just switched over to Fusion Girl and I just can’t be without the Combat Zone Stripper outfit. I’ve attempted converting the outfit myself following a basic guide and had only limited success. The two problems that I ran into were that 1) when the armor is equipped my characters skin tone changes to a dark orange-ish color and 2) in addition to rendering the high heel mesh, the normal flat footed bare foot mesh is also rendered.

Basically what I did was to add armor addon and armors to an esp.

so each part can be influenced by body morphs.

1. I imagined that might be to do with materials so I would check the skin materials in outfit studio.

2. what I do in similar situations is to mask the skin under the boots and then invert the mask and delete the vertices

@invisible You, Sir, are a hero. Scoop Digger was next on my to convert list but with the issues I was having with Combat Zone Stripper I feared I'd never get to it (let alone successfully convert CZS). Thank you very much, it's working like a charm for me.

@Invictaxe I figured out what my issue was. Turns out both problems had the same cause. In my conversion of the various parts I had failed to notice that I was adding a body mesh to pieces that were never meant to have one. The result was about 4 or 5 body meshes all stacked on top of each other in game, which was likely the cause of my off color skin texture. This was also the reason why the feet kept clipping through the boots even though I had deleted the vertices for the feet on the Base_Boots outfit.

Still don't have morphs working, as I'm still learning how to do the two methods mentioned in this thread. However, I have successfully converted CZS to Fusion Girl and its functionality from the original mod is intact.

Thanks again you two for all your help.

8 hours ago, Number24 said:

@invisible You, Sir, are a hero. Scoop Digger was next on my to convert list but with the issues I was having with Combat Zone Stripper I feared I'd never get to it (let alone successfully convert CZS). Thank you very much, it's working like a charm for me.

@Invictaxe I figured out what my issue was. Turns out both problems had the same cause. In my conversion of the various parts I had failed to notice that I was adding a body mesh to pieces that were never meant to have one. The result was about 4 or 5 body meshes all stacked on top of each other in game, which was likely the cause of my off color skin texture. This was also the reason why the feet kept clipping through the boots even though I had deleted the vertices for the feet on the Base_Boots outfit.

Still don't have morphs working, as I'm still learning how to do the two methods mentioned in this thread. However, I have successfully converted CZS to Fusion Girl and its functionality from the original mod is intact.

Thanks again you two for all your help.

No problem, and with that said I already made a conversion for Vault Tec Suit and Combat Zone Stripper

image.png.b3150277df03b80cd9a922093ac16ecf.png

BodySlide Vault-Tec Slave Suit.rar

BodySlide-Combat Zone Stripper outfit.rar

15 hours ago, invisible said:

No problem, and with that said I already made a conversion for Vault Tec Suit and Combat Zone Stripper

image.png.b3150277df03b80cd9a922093ac16ecf.png

BodySlide Vault-Tec Slave Suit.rar 14.69 MB · 9 downloads

BodySlide-Combat Zone Stripper outfit.rar 15.04 MB · 11 downloads

Do these have functioning morphs?

Also you may want to double check the gloves on CZS, looking at the screen cap you might be missing the finger tips.

And thanks again for doing Vault-Tec Slave. It was also on my to convert list.

7 hours ago, Number24 said:

Do these have functioning morphs?

Also you may want to double check the gloves on CZS, looking at the screen cap you might be missing the finger tips.

And thanks again for doing Vault-Tec Slave. It was also on my to convert list.

If you mean if they bounce then yes, also the gloves converting is difficult because loading the Fusion reference body gets rid of the hands for the gloves and I have no idea how to fix that. So I play without the gloves

6 hours ago, invisible said:

If you mean if they bounce then yes, also the gloves converting is difficult because loading the Fusion reference body gets rid of the hands for the gloves and I have no idea how to fix that. So I play without the gloves

To clarify: I play with Family Planning Enhanced. With morphs enabled when a character gets pregnant the outfit will stretch with their belly and accommodate the new body shape. Without morphs the character’s belly will either clip through the outfit or fail to morph while wearing that outfit. It’s not critical but it is very nice to have.

As for the gloves, I encountered the same issue and also don’t know how to solve it yet. So I took the opposite approach and left the gloves as CBBE for the moment since there didn’t look to be much difference between the FG and CBBE as far as the arms go. If I find a permanent solution I’ll let you know.

2 hours ago, Number24 said:

As for the gloves, I encountered the same issue and also don’t know how to solve it yet. So I took the opposite approach and left the gloves as CBBE for the moment since there didn’t look to be much difference between the FG and CBBE as far as the arms go. If I find a permanent solution I’ll let you know.

Have you tried manually loading the Fusion Girl femalehands.nif (from meshes/actor/character/characterassets) into your project as an outfit , then right-clicking the hand object and setting it as reference?

3 hours ago, Number24 said:

To clarify: I play with Family Planning Enhanced. With morphs enabled when a character gets pregnant the outfit will stretch with their belly and accommodate the new body shape. Without morphs the character’s belly will either clip through the outfit or fail to morph while wearing that outfit. It’s not critical but it is very nice to have.

ah yes I actually kept playing with bodyslide and checked the slider for pregnancy and the clothing morphs with the fusion body. well at around 80% pregnancy slider it starts clipping but as I gave the bodyslide files you can just fix that part yourself by just editing the slider on 100% pregnancy and saving the file again.

image.png.c580dea4012897ad973194225377fded.png