TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

Welcome Back, glad you chose the best place to do so!

Un grand fan de tes créations sur le thème de fallout et ça fait très plaisir de voir que tu continues!

Merci pour tout ce que tu as déjà fait et pour ce que tu prépares à l'avenir, que la luxure soit avec toi ! :P

Loved the work you both did, and was disappointed when I'd seen most of the NSFW ones were difficult to come by, if at all.

17 hours ago, TheKite said:

My partner had requested to set the mods as "hidden" to clean up their gallery from NSFW projects for personal reasons. We let the least NSFW armors on because of their quality. On my side, the toxicity of the Nexus community, and the constant pressure from the moderation team who scrutinized our every mod looking for any bannable offense made releasing mods a quite tiring endeavor on Nexus. Eventually, I got tired on producing free content for people who were never satisfied with anything, of reading demands and attacks, of the way Nexusmod was managed in general. When my partner decided to go "pure and clean", I was more than happy to let them do it and moved on to other projects. Since then, I returned to Nexusmod for only one thing, the Archimedes mod. 

Quite understandable, I saw some of that on /r/falloutmods from a handful of people with an inflated sense of self-importance.

I know there are several places they've been reuploaded but people are struggling to find these. That I know, I can reupload them myself so long as I leave my occasional partner's name out of it. I'm working some terms with him, and I will reupload them on Loverslab once I get confirmation.

That, will make a lot of people happy, myself included.

Learn to Code, will say some of you, but I sadly lack the time for it.

Yeah...
It's bad enough setting up something as relatively simple as a See-through Scopes replacer for a mod...

And even better, that person may be lewder than I am and very pro NSFW content, so you can expect whatever we produce to be available for free as always, and more importantly, to stay online. I'm confident that whereas every communities have its toxicity and entitled elements, Loverslab will be far easier to work with when it comes to NSFW content. 

While I am setting up another collaboration, I'm not necessarily against working with other peoples as well, so if other armor modders are interested in working with me, hit me up so we can set up things. 

Aww yiss.

Welcome back, keen to see what you and the 'new' partner produce.
pueCHhg.gif.0e2ae84138b0da0f332a2bd04131b067.gif

Welcome back!

There is a planned feature for AAF that I've been reluctant to move forward on because it's not clear if armor artists would make use of it. Would take some work from them.

It would allow making multiple "stages" for a single armor piece. For example, "Pants", "Pants Unbuttoned", "Pants At Knees", "Pants at Ankles". These stages could then be selected during animations (or they will auto-apply based on the animations happening). Would seem more immersive than entire outfits disappearing during animations, imo.

Anyway, not sure if there is interest in that sort of thing?

17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Welcome back!

There is a planned feature for AAF that I've been reluctant to move forward on because it's not clear if armor artists would make use of it. Would take some work from them.

It would allow making multiple "stages" for a single armor piece. For example, "Pants", "Pants Unbuttoned", "Pants At Knees", "Pants at Ankles". These stages could then be selected during animations (or they will auto-apply based on the animations happening). Would seem more immersive than entire outfits disappearing during animations, imo.

Anyway, not sure if there is interest in that sort of thing?

Thanks! 

It's possible, yes; our previous mods had a great modularity, and that's something I'd like to bring back if possible; I also suppose it must take the limits of the mesh deformation, which limited a lot of my previous design to what the rig is limited to. ?

Though for "pants" and "pants unbuttoned", it's unlikely that it's needed in whatever I'll produce, I doubt my outfits will have pants. :'D

Or any form of underwear :'D

For the scoopdigger redesign, for example, I'm taking some inspiration from the skimpy piper outfit from lazman55 for the top; most of my future designs will be as open as that (or the VTSS), if not more.

--

Thanks Nebuchadnez!

6 hours ago, TheKite said:

I also suppose it must take the limits of the mesh deformation, which limited a lot of my previous design to what the rig is limited to. ?

Yes. Though, in this system, the stages would likely only be seen in certain types of animations (where you could predict the motion to some degree). So, you wouldn't have to to worry about how things look while walking around, etc. since it would go back to default stage after animation.

Though for "pants" and "pants unbuttoned", it's unlikely that it's needed in whatever I'll produce, I doubt my outfits will have pants. :'D

:D

That was just one LL-friendly example. It uses completely separate armor for each stage. So, it could be much more subtle effects like different skins (clean to dirty, new to damaged, deactivated to activated, etc). Others more creative than I can probably think of better ways to use it.

5 hours ago, TheKite said:

UPDATE!

The old mods are back online, you can download them in the main post above!

They remain on Nexus due to the request from my partner, but we transferred everything on my own account, so I have full control on these! The Militiawoman and the Handmaiden remain on N's account!

Have fun with the outfits!

Thank you for bringing back the old mods. VTSS was one of my favorite AB conversions I ever did! Looking forward to your next armor mods.