TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

10 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Gimme a link & I'll be happy to test it for ya!

:innocent:

Took me a few hours of researching and fumbling about with Outfit Studio, but here you go! It's just a SliderSet and some ShapeData. 

VTSS - HHS.zip

Thankfully enough, it was pretty easy to do since the heels were already a separate mesh group. Though I don't think it'll be as easy for the other armors in the set that don't have barefoot versions.  

On 11/25/2020 at 11:32 AM, cheekiserval said:

Took me a few hours of researching and fumbling about with Outfit Studio, but here you go! It's just a SliderSet and some ShapeData. 

VTSS - HHS.zip 3.19 MB · 2 downloads

Thankfully enough, it was pretty easy to do since the heels were already a separate mesh group. Though I don't think it'll be as easy for the other armors in the set that don't have barefoot versions.  

Ok, do I need the originals? Or just drop it in?

:innocent:

55 minutes ago, multi.purpose said:

Hey guys, I tried the vault slave suit today and I really like it. So I changed it to bare feet (because I don't like heels) but it sounds like my character is wearing boots.

Is there a way to add bare feet sound to this modification? I would try to do it myself, but I have no idea how.

In creation kit or in f4edit open .esp>"armor addon" and set footstepsound, you will find more info if you will google what you want

On 6/8/2019 at 2:54 PM, dagobaking said:

Welcome back!

There is a planned feature for AAF that I've been reluctant to move forward on because it's not clear if armor artists would make use of it. Would take some work from them.

It would allow making multiple "stages" for a single armor piece. For example, "Pants", "Pants Unbuttoned", "Pants At Knees", "Pants at Ankles". These stages could then be selected during animations (or they will auto-apply based on the animations happening). Would seem more immersive than entire outfits disappearing during animations, imo.

Anyway, not sure if there is interest in that sort of thing?

This would be a phenomenal feature for mod authors to use; did you ever make any progress on this DK? Or has it been implemented and I'm just oblivious lol?!

3 hours ago, lister1911 said:

This would be a phenomenal feature for mod authors to use; did you ever make any progress on this DK? Or has it been implemented and I'm just oblivious lol?!

Yes. This feature is already completed:

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/customEquipment.md#!customequipment

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/equipmentLayers.md#!equipmentlayers

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/equipmentRules.md#!equipmentrules

It's up to mod authors to implement.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, rubber_duck said:

Does anyone have any info regarding TheKite's new projects and updating the current ones?

I seem to remember someone asking her that question awhile ago on twitter- to which she replied words to the effect of when she gets back into F4 she will look into a Scoopdigger refresh and one or two new outfits.

But as it stands at the moment she has F4 on the back burner

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

AFAIK, The Kite is strictly CBBE. They will need to be converted.

:exclamation:

There are some conversions linked to the original mods on the Nexus but are quite outdated. However, I remembered that the good folks at LL are quite often ahead of the game so I figured I'd ask here :) 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently tried to do something for the "TheKite's Combat Zone Stripper outfit" by adding 3BBB physics and HHS, but I found that there are a lot of things I can't do right now. For example, after adding HHS, Fishnet or pants will have a direct gap with Boots (because the original fake heels work just fine), if I want to add physics to the tag on my collar, if I want to separate the armor from my outfit, To better match the realistic effect of banning chest physics while wearing armor in 3BBB physics (and adding uni-boob to it)...

But unfortunately, I don't have the technology or the time. I was a medical student when I first got into Kite's mods, and now I'm on the verge of becoming a real doctor, with less and less time. I was hoping that kite reworked or updated these old mods to make it easier for me to do what I wanted to do (or someone did it for me), so I was ecstatic to hear kite was back, only to hear later that he was having health problems, which was unfortunate.

I'm Posting my thoughts and thoughts, and if anyone can do it, that's great, but if it never happens, that's fine, because I don't have time for Fallout4 (and I'm still waiting for TES6).

Right now I'm more concerned about who knows or where I can find out about Kite, nothing more, just a medical worker who wants to check in with a friend.

3 hours ago, WYH661129 said:

(and I'm still waiting for TES6).

Right now I'm more concerned about who knows or where I can find out about Kite, nothing more, just a medical worker who wants to check in with a friend.

Waiting for TES6 could well be a very very long wait, there again they did not really talk about TESV till quite close to release so they may well do the same for 6, not likely to be Christmas though I would have expected at least some hype and pre-release orders being available, at least by now anyway with it only being something like 10-12 weeks to Christmas.  I would expect them to milk Fallout 76 for as much as they can, and they are releasing another version of TESV, so my best guess if at all would be mid/late next year for 6.

Unless its on their facebook/Twitter pages I do not think Kite has said anything about it recently, which may or may not be good news for them, we can just hope that they get better and have no problems.

6 hours ago, WYH661129 said:

I recently tried to do something for the "TheKite's Combat Zone Stripper outfit" by adding 3BBB physics and HHS, but I found that there are a lot of things I can't do right now. For example, after adding HHS, Fishnet or pants will have a direct gap with Boots (because the original fake heels work just fine), if I want to add physics to the tag on my collar, if I want to separate the armor from my outfit, To better match the realistic effect of banning chest physics while wearing armor in 3BBB physics (and adding uni-boob to it)...

But unfortunately, I don't have the technology or the time. I was a medical student when I first got into Kite's mods, and now I'm on the verge of becoming a real doctor, with less and less time. I was hoping that kite reworked or updated these old mods to make it easier for me to do what I wanted to do (or someone did it for me), so I was ecstatic to hear kite was back, only to hear later that he was having health problems, which was unfortunate.

I'm Posting my thoughts and thoughts, and if anyone can do it, that's great, but if it never happens, that's fine, because I don't have time for Fallout4 (and I'm still waiting for TES6).

The Kite's Twitter page is the most reliable way of contact. I asked awhile ago about fallout and was told that there was a Scoopdigger overhaul in the works and that Caits outfit was VERY low on the probity of getting redone. All fallout content is on the back-burner as of now and I am not sure she has a replacement for Neiro yet

4 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

The Kite's Twitter page is the most reliable way of contact. I asked awhile ago about fallout and was told that there was a Scoopdigger overhaul in the works and that Caits outfit was VERY low on the probity of getting redone. All fallout content is on the back-burner as of now and I am not sure she has a replacement for Neiro yet

Ok, thank you very much. I'm going to Twitter.