TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

On 6/7/2019 at 7:55 PM, TheKite said:

Introduction

Hello! You might know me as TheKite on Hentai-Foundry, or Tumblr!

You might also know me as the co-creator and designer of the original TheKite's armor series (Vault-Tec Slave Suit, DC Scoopdigger, the Combat Zone Stripper Outfit, The Militiawoman outfit, the Healthcare Division outfit, the Handmaiden's outfit, the Charred Vault Suit, etc) and the Archimedes-II solar cannon, etc.

As many of you have noticed with various degrees of annoyance, most of the aforementioned mods have been taken off Nexus and hidden by my partner in modding, and no official statements had been made aside from what I posted on my Tumblr when the mods were taken off. Many of you have been confused as to why these mods were taken down. It is very simple. I can not give a statement for N (whose name he requested be left off of any NSFW mods post I make but you know who he is), although I do know of his reason, but I can give you mine:

My partner had requested to set the mods as "hidden" to clean up their gallery from NSFW projects for personal reasons. We let the least NSFW armors on because of their quality. On my side, the toxicity of the Nexus community, and the constant pressure from the moderation team who scrutinized our every mod looking for any bannable offense made releasing mods a quite tiring endeavor on Nexus. Eventually, I got tired on producing free content for people who were never satisfied with anything, of reading demands and attacks, of the way Nexusmod was managed in general. When my partner decided to go "pure and clean", I was more than happy to let them do it and moved on to other projects. Since then, I returned to Nexusmod for only one thing, the Archimedes mod. 

Why didn't I post on Loverlabs, some of you may ask? Simple. I started my collaboration with N for the quality of their craft, quality which improved through our collaboration. N was fast, talented professional and a generally amazing person to work with. As such, I stuck by his site of choice, Nexusmod.

OLD NSFW MODS

91EvcYe.jpguXnMQhc.jpg4diyUXV.jpgzy0Hp0p.jpga2VbZxC.jpg

TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

Revolutionizing Sexual Slavery For an Uncertain Future

Now that the official statements and the past has been taken care of, let's jump into the meat of the matter: 

I had a lot of projects than never saw the light of day due to, well, inane puritanism lack of mean and time. I'm getting back into Fallout 4, and with it comes inspiration for more "lore-friendly" sexual armors!

Truth to be told, I never was satisfied with the DC Scoopdigger armor's design, so you can expect a Scoopdigger 2.0! I may also update the Vault-Tec Slave-Suit with a series of Vault-Tec clothes line! Regular Wasteland women will get their own fashion line to show the world the, huh, assets of that are unique to the Commonwealth. Raiders won't be left out as well. Random scrappers, Disciples, Operator and why not a brand new Overbitch armor!

The point is, I'm an artist first and foremost. While I do have 3D skills, my specialty is environment modeling, which is why I collaborate with people to produce the actual mods. Learn to Code, will say some of you, but I sadly lack the time for it. As such, I'm currently talking with another modder of great talent and we're setting up a new collaboration. And even better, that person may be lewder than I am and very pro NSFW content, so you can expect whatever we produce to be available for free as always, and more importantly, to stay online. I'm confident that whereas every communities have its toxicity and entitled elements, Loverslab will be far easier to work with when it comes to NSFW content. 

While I am setting up another collaboration, I'm not necessarily against working with other peoples as well, so if other armor modders are interested in working with me, hit me up so we can set up things. 

In any way, I will post here and in this thread any designs I produce, eventual updates of ongoing mods, and Atom willing, the former NSFW mods' archive.

Current activity

• Working on a design for my new collaborator
  • DC Scoopdigger redesign in process

wFmuZ9k.png

Thats great! Hope to see yout new mods soon! Anyways what body will the clothes be compatible? CBBE or Fusion? And what preset do you use?

On 7/13/2019 at 12:07 AM, vaze234 said:

Now that an official high heel system has been made, will it ever be possible to revisit your old outfits and update them?

I don't remember hearing anything about heel system for Fallout 4, except for the fact that it's impossible to create.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:36 AM, Krekalre said:

I don't remember hearing anything about heel system for Fallout 4, except for the fact that it's impossible to create.

not perfect but it works or at least it works a lot better than if Todd Howard made it and promised it would work.

Fallout4 2019-07-14 21-58-02.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! - Vault-tec slave suit is my must have mod! really great to see it back. Do you have any further plans for the suit? as I've been role playing several stories and it would be interesting to expand them further if you decide to add any additional features or options.

Looking forward to seeing more ;)

On 8/1/2019 at 2:00 PM, Miarc007 said:

Thank you! - Vault-tec slave suit is my must have mod! really great to see it back. Do you have any further plans for the suit? as I've been role playing several stories and it would be interesting to expand them further if you decide to add any additional features or options.

Looking forward to seeing more ;)

I remember the slave suit having a CTD issue that no one seemed to be able to find the cause of. Did that ever get resolved? I love that outfit and I'd really like to start using it again!

6 hours ago, markdf said:

I remember the slave suit having a CTD issue that no one seemed to be able to find the cause of. Did that ever get resolved? I love that outfit and I'd really like to start using it again!

I have been using the latest version that was on the Nexus before it got taken down, ever since it was released back then, and never had any CTD that I could trace to it (or more specifically that I couldn't trace to something else that was causing it), so it's likely that it got fixed or it was something else, some incompatibility, that was causing it. Either way, the outfit's totally worth it so give it a try.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:00 AM, LDante said:

I noticed they were back up and was thrilled.  Now we just need somebody to do Fusion Girl conversions and I'll be a happy happy slut.

This mod enables a player to convert CBBE to Fusion Girl themselves.  It's not as stream lines of a process as one would wish and requires a little bit of work on the player's part but it's definitely usable.  Plus side is you can use it basically on all CBBE outfits and not just The Kite's.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

On 8/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, LDante said:

I noticed they were back up and was thrilled.  Now we just need somebody to do Fusion Girl conversions and I'll be a happy happy slut.

6 hours ago, SInner87 said:

This mod enables a player to convert CBBE to Fusion Girl themselves.  It's not as stream lines of a process as one would wish and requires a little bit of work on the player's part but it's definitely usable.  Plus side is you can use it basically on all CBBE outfits and not just The Kite's.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

There's also @Karna5's guide, here. Still need to actually make use of it, but covers everything in OS you'll need.

5 hours ago, LDante said:

TheKite/N*'s works are exceptionally complex, and I'm exceptionally inept.  I can't even get that guide to work with simple outfits, much less ones with all the options available for a modular outfit.

Pretty sure that they will get done sooner or later. Side note though, I remember someone mentioning the possibility of converting them on the Fusion discord and they were quite dismissive of it. Not sure why but oh well

3 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

Pretty sure that they will get done sooner or later. Side note though, I remember someone mentioning the possibility of converting them on the Fusion discord and they were quite dismissive of it. Not sure why but oh well

Probably would have been better off postin the request/asking for help in a thread here on LL. Coulda at least gotten some tutorials/help sent their way.

Really good news that you're back, and the outfits too. Back when I last played FO4, the Handmaiden and Militia Woman sets were the main ones I used, along with the VTSS when my "Blue" was in a naughty mood. (I'll be honest, that was most of the time...)

Oddly enough, I re-downloaded the game the other day, inspired to play it again after seeing your Fallout Unsheltered Log series on HF. Great stuff!

Question for anyone that is using the old Combat Zone Stripper outfit and Family Planning Enhanced. I loaded up all the parts in bodyslide, selected my preset of choice, and lastly I made certain to have "Build Morphs" checked for each one. However, when Cait (or any other character wearing the outfit) gets pregnant the outfit doesn't morph with her body and her body ends up clipping through the outfit. Is there an additional step I'm missing or is this outfit just not compatible with morphs?

20 minutes ago, Number24 said:

Question for anyone that is using the old Combat Zone Stripper outfit and Family Planning Enhanced. I loaded up all the parts in bodyslide, selected my preset of choice, and lastly I made certain to have "Build Morphs" checked for each one. However, when Cait (or any other character wearing the outfit) gets pregnant the outfit doesn't morph with her body and her body ends up clipping through the outfit. Is there an additional step I'm missing or is this outfit just not compatible with morphs?

read this

On 7/3/2019 at 9:10 AM, Invictaxe said:

because Niero's mods mostly uses Object Modification to add or subtract meshes from their clothes and this bypasses the morphing.

my fix is a complete overhaul of this (and other) mods to divide each mesh into its own armor

(and I have batched it up with other mods so I cannot share it)

but an easier fix is to add the bra project (or meshes) directly to the outfit in outfit Studio and then save and build it.

so I modified a version of Combat Zone Stripper mod to divide all of the armor meshes into their own armor pieces.

and recently I change it so that I made light-medium-heavy versions of the armor using the individual addons

and like the quote I cannot share it because it is in a batch file