22 minutes ago, xellon100 said:

It would be nice if the body search would disable/enable itself during dialog or animations or just have guards wait. 

I completely agree with this.  It is very awkward to be having sex and then a guard comes up and wants to talk about a body search.  My lover is searching me very well right now, including that "hidden pocket".  Perhaps you'd like to watch, Mr. Guard? 

On 7/15/2019 at 9:25 AM, HexBolt8 said:

The search animation listed in the mod description is the one you're looking for.  It looks like you lost or deactivated it somehow. 

Have the body search animation (the guard search).  Last to load.  Ran FNIS.  Activated and registered with SLAL loader.   Reloaded body search and the LE animation pack again just to be sure.

Still getting guard dropping to a knee and doing a inventory search.  Missing the clothed/naked search as well as the hidden pocket search.  Oh well.  Thanks much.

21 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Have the body search animation (the guard search).  Last to load.  Ran FNIS.  Activated and registered with SLAL loader.   Reloaded body search and the LE animation pack again just to be sure.

Still getting guard dropping to a knee and doing a inventory search.  Missing the clothed/naked search as well as the hidden pocket search.  Oh well.  Thanks much.

OK.  Found the problem.  It's the sexlab animation limit.  The new animations where over the 500 limit.  Didn't get loaded.  Good way to check on that: found it through the count feature.

The hidden pocket animation got me, now I know why you cant use it when someone is watching you.

Speaking of which, I wish the setting would be even more lenient. Like the minimum interval between the body search is like a week or so, or more tolerant on how much lockpicks. Personally I prefer longer delay with 100% chance instead of shorter delay with lower chance.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

There's some highly questionable mechanic involved in player stripping, worn armor gets permanently removed from inventory even if it's bought in shops/looted and isn't stolen

I've been stripped many times and not had this problem, so it's odd that it's happening to you.  If this were a common problem, you know that people would be complaining.  Worn items are unequipped, but I don't believe they are ever actually removed unless they're prohibited.  (The inspection does GetItemCount on PlayerRef, so the stuff stays on you unless it's deemed to be contraband or stolen.) 

Stolen items go into the evidence chest; lockpicks are kept by the guard.  Nothing should ever disappear.  Did you happen to check the evidence chest for your armor?  Are you possibly using another mod like SL Survival that will take your armor?

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've been stripped many times and not had this problem, so it's odd that it's happening to you.  If this were a common problem, you know that people would be complaining.  Worn items are unequipped, but I don't believe they are ever actually removed unless they're prohibited.  (The inspection does GetItemCount on PlayerRef, so the stuff stays on you unless it's deemed to be contraband or stolen.) 

Stolen items go into the evidence chest; lockpicks are kept by the guard.  Nothing should ever disappear.  Did you happen to check the evidence chest for your armor?  Are you possibly using another mod like SL Survival that will take your armor?

Yes I am using survival and mortal weapons, however, the armor disappears specifically on body search and counts as "stolen" for bounty. It could be perhaps, that since mortal weapons re-adds your inventory armors to give them stats SL body search counts them as stolen.

• 2 weeks later...

I generally dont use mods that trigger scenes on player randomly exactly because of the issues described above: you are in the middle of some scene where you have no or limited control, another mod triggers its own scene ignoring your current state, and eeeeeeverything breaks.

Since to my knowledge there is no reliable way how to check if player is in the middle of something that shouldn't be interrupted, my suggestion would be to give players control over what triggers these actions, something that can be easily controlled. Best solution I've seen thus far is in horrible harassment mod which triggers its stuff only when player bumps into a valid NPC while running. This could be expanded into a dropdown that specifies what actions might trigger a search:

1. Vicinity: current solution, search triggered when guard sees a player

You cant do anything to prevent it, it will break stuff if you are in the middle of something. I'd never use this, but maybe someone doesn't mind.

2. Running: search triggered when guard sees a running player (w)

3. Sprinting: search triggered when guard sees a sprinting player (shift+w)

Careful not to run/sprint around guards who might get suspicious and search you. Great solution, still adds a dangerous condition, and the search can't happen when you are in the middle of something else.

4. Bumping: search triggered when player bumps into a guard while sprinting

When you stagger a guard because you've sprinted into him, he will get angry and search you in return.

This will provide a total control over when search happens. IMO bumping into a guard should trigger a search regardless of setting, but selecting this option would limit it only to bumping.

Lockpicks

Also please add an option to set lockpicks as not illegal ? There is nothing wrong with stockpiling lockpicks so you can open hard chests during your adventuring. Especially in the early-mid game with no unbreakable perk.

The most common problem I had with interruptions was during sex scenes.  I added a condition that Player must not be in SexLabAnimatingFaction and that seems to have solved that particular problem (so far), though it did require making a dependence on SexLabAroused.

1 hour ago, thiciathy said:

Also please add an option to set lockpicks as not illegal

Seems like a fair request, for players who only want to be searched for stolen goods.  That said, I personally LOVE having lockpicks be illegal.  It's changed the way I play.  I keep a stash safely outside town, but when I go in, do I carry the default 2 (for easy speech check) or the 5 that will fit in the hidden pocket?  Yes, that means that I might have to skip a hard lock, or maybe I'm feeling daring and want to take the chance of losing all my lockpicks.  Indeed it sucks being a low level lock picker, which gives a better feeling of progression when I can accomplish more with just a handful of lockpicks.  Since lockpicks are prohibited, I also ignore the ones sold by non-fence merchants.  Honest merchants won't sell them.  It makes the ones I loot more precious, and pickpocketing lockpicks becomes worthwhile. 

I appreciate how this mod has changed the way that I play.  But it's good to have options, and the ability to turn off lockpicks being illegal makes sense (I think you're missing out on the fun, but it's not for me to tell anyone how to play).

I don't mind lockpick being illegal, as nowadays I play the game with very limited lockpick. I.e, I removed the lockpick from everything so basically you can only get lockpick from thief, and khajiit caravan (or craft your own). No more randomly found in corpses and chest. Having 2 digit lockpick is already hard (and I skipped most of locked chest).

But yeah, I do hope there is an update or patch so that it fix the force greet at least.

Love this mod but it has a hard-on for SL Survival Bondage Furniture World. Every time birthday or level up spanking animations start a guard shows up to search even if there wasn't a guard anywhere nearby then all hell breaks loose and people die and I end up with massive fines or a CTD. It sometimes happens during other animations too, SLS it hates. 

19 minutes ago, McLude said:

Love this mod but it has a hard-on for SL Survival. Every time birthday or level up spanking animations start a guard shows up to search even if there wasn't a guard anywhere nearby then all hell breaks loose and people die and I end up with massive fines or a CTD. It sometimes happens during other animations too, SLS it hates. 

Isn't the birthday/level-up spanking Bondage Furniture World?  I don't think that's SL Survival.  But yeah, adding the condition check for sex scenes avoids this kind of problem, since inability to respond to the guard results in a fight.

Updated. Version 20190814

• Added: "Lockpicks are Illegal" option in MCM. You can set Lockpicks are illegal or not.
  • Changed: Set SexLab.esm as a master file.
  • Fixed: Now guards don't become hostile while player is in a dialogue with other NPCs.
  • Fixed: Now guards don't forcegreet when player is in a SexLab animation.

In the past I made guards not forcegreeting during SexLab animations, but it didn't work properly. So I added another check.

If player has keyword "SexLabActive", guards don't forcegreet.

When guards forcegreet to player during player is in a dialogue with NPCs, after finishing dialogue they become hostile because walk away topic is automatically played.

Now, If walk away topic is played within 0.7secs just after forcegreet topic is played, guards don't become hostile.