11 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I've been playing with the options some more but I can't seem to trigger grope scene. Every time the guard just search me, black screen and says I'm free to go. Is there a condition or a way to change the chance of of the grope scene?

Do you have the Rohzima animation pack (or the guard search animation from it) installed?

16 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Would love to be able to use this mod on my LE game but it seems to freeze other scripts whenever I give it a try. Anyone had similar issues where different mods seem to stop working with this one?

It's worked for me with Oldrim ever since its release.  Body Search is not particularly intrusive in a game, although it does use force greets.  Possibly you're seeing a conflict when another mod and this one attempt to force greet you at the same time?

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Skymud said:

Anyone else unable to put anything in the hidden pocket?

No, no problem there.  Do you have the "modesty" option on by chance?  Are you trying to add items that are disallowed or too heavy?  You provided very little information. 

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, no problem there.  Do you have the "modesty" option on by chance?  Are you trying to add items that are disallowed or too heavy?  You provided very little information. 

I have tried basically every type of item including things people on here have said works (Lockpicks, gold)

I can open the pocket, but nothing goes in. including weightless items. 

I have tried the ignore settings and the public eye settings. 

Edit: Should there be options to change disallowed items?

Hey I don't know if its just me but RohZima animation link is giving me a 2D161/2 (we could not locate the item your trying to view) error.

just making sure if its not just a problem on my end.

Hey sorry for taking down my SLAL pack. While I don't want it to be uploaded anywhere in full, I don't mind making a mini slal version with just the guard search animations, and then that can be part of the downloads for this mod...

Edit: I'm currently working on this and it should be out this week.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, RohZima said:

Hey sorry for taking down my SLAL pack. While I don't want it to be uploaded anywhere in full, I don't mind making a mini slal version with just the guard search animations, and then that can be part of the downloads for this mod...

The thing is I wanted to edit some of the animations but I no longer have the last version of my old SLAL - version 10.1

If anyone has it, can they P.M. me it. It would be appreciated. Then I can fix up the anims and get out a bodysearch slal mini pack.

Welp, I hope you can upload it sooner.

Here are the brand new body search animations, built from scratch

There are now six stages and these animations are much better quality than the old ones

This is a separate mod to the rohzima slal pack, but the animation is exactly the same name because this mod has a a script that just searches sexlab animation registry for an animation called "RohZima Guard Search"

So it may well conflict with the original slal pack

I tested this out with the bodysearch mod on it's own though and it worked great

The author of the bodysearch mod has permission to load it in the download section for this mod

Otherwise, just keep it to yourselves and don't re-up anywhere

cheers, and enjoy

-Roh

Spoiler

ScreenShot873.png

ScreenShot874.png

ScreenShot875.png

ScreenShot876.png

ScreenShot877.png

ScreenShot878.png

BodySearchAnims.zip

5 hours ago, RohZima said:

Here are the brand new body search animations, built from scratch

There are now six stages and these animations are much better quality than the old ones

This is a separate mod to the rohzima slal pack, but the animation is exactly the same name because this mod has a a script that just searches sexlab animation registry for an animation called "RohZima Guard Search"

So it may well conflict with the original slal pack

I tested this out with the bodysearch mod on it's own though and it worked great

The author of the bodysearch mod has permission to load it in the download section for this mod

Otherwise, just keep it to yourselves and don't re-up anywhere

cheers, and enjoy

-Roh

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot873.png

ScreenShot874.png

ScreenShot875.png

ScreenShot876.png

ScreenShot877.png

ScreenShot878.png

BodySearchAnims.zip 56.67 kB · 13 downloads

Is it possible for you to make an SE version? Doesnt seem to work, I get a FNIS warning and animations in game are stuck at a T pose

18 hours ago, loveskymods said:

Is it possible for you to make an SE version? Doesnt seem to work, I get a FNIS warning and animations in game are stuck at a T pose

You update them with the havok tools. I don't have SSE installed at the moment so I can't. It takes 5 seconds to do.

Never converted any .hkx from LE to SE before, but I've tested this once and it worked, so... ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Just remember to enable & register it if you use SLAL, and to disable the old RohZimaGuardSearch (I don't actually know if you have to, but I did it just in case).

@RohZima Thanks for your excellent animations, as always! Only one quirk I've noticed with this one is that sheathed 1h swords move around a little while the animation plays.  Not sure if it's caused by the equipment slot it uses, but I can live with that.

BodySearchAnimsSE.zip

6 minutes ago, syd0nai said:

Never converted any .hkx from LE to SE before, but I've tested this once and it worked, so... ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Just remember to enable & register it if you use SLAL, and to disable the old RohZimaGuardSearch (I don't actually know if you have to, but I did it just in case).

@RohZima Thanks for your excellent animations, as always! Only one quirk I've noticed with this one is that sheathed 1h swords move around a little while the animation plays.  Not sure if it's caused by the equipment slot it uses, but I can live with that.

BodySearchAnimsSE.zip 56.92 kB · 1 download

Thanks

Yeah I think you will have to disable the old guard search cause they have the same exact name so it'll conflict. It'll prob play the old one.

The sheathed sword thing I have no idea what causes that, I didn't key in any of those bones so I don't know. It's annoying but I just make sure the weapon is one of the items that sexlab is set to always remove

On 3/19/2020 at 1:09 AM, RohZima said:

Thanks

Yeah I think you will have to disable the old guard search cause they have the same exact name so it'll conflict. It'll prob play the old one.

The sheathed sword thing I have no idea what causes that, I didn't key in any of those bones so I don't know. It's annoying but I just make sure the weapon is one of the items that sexlab is set to always remove

Sorry, just want to make sure, so I need to remove both the SL Body Search Animation LE and the Rohzima SLAL?

I've only replaced your new animation with your old SLAL, but now the guard search just skips over the pat down animations.