40 minutes ago, selonianth said:

So, out of curiosity is FNIS supposed to ignore this mod? It's reporting no Behavior file found.

Only the versions from July 6 and later have an (optional) animation.  That might be what you're seeing.  But it should work for the latest version.

19 minutes ago, Tyrygosa said:

Do I actually need full  RohZima Animation's SLAL pack or I can just install LE animation file from here? I'm getting over FNIS animations limit and I'm not a fan of the rest of the animations in this pack.

The LE animation download is only for the hidden pocket animation, so installing only that won't get you the search animation.

The search animation is not required, but if you don't have it you get a much-simplified search. though the outcome is the same.   I suggest temporarily installing the animations, then trigger the search and see for yourself how it works with and without.  Or, if you know how to edit json files to remove unwanted animations, you can delete everything except RohZima Guard Search.  That's what I did.  But if you're not experienced with making those edits, you can mess yourself up. 

7 hours ago, Tyrygosa said:

Since I'm not experienced with editing scripts stuff, could you share your json file for the pack?

Unfortunately it's not that simple, since multiple files are affected.  If it's something you really want, you might ask nicely on RohZima's support thread if he'd post a separate download that only includes RohZima Guard Search. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Rvbdoc04 said:

animations wont play for me, I have the animations enabled and yet nothing. The guards ask, i say sure, they  take me to a room and then they just stand their looking at me

Did you run FNIS after installing and toggle the guard search animation on with SLAL?  It's easy to miss a step.

• 1 month later...

Having a strange issue with this one (SE) - when my char is searched I'm getting an automatic 3000 septim bounty no matter what I have on me.  I figured something I had on me was flagging as stolen (though not showing as such in inventory, perhaps stacked) but even when I dumped everything I got the "waste of my time" etc free to go dialogue but was then slapped with 3000 and a POP arrest kicked in (and my Wintersun god abandoned me lol).  I thought maybe DCL keys were triggering but the fact that the guard turns up empty handed but I still get a huge bounty is very odd.

Anyway going to play around with this a bit, maybe load order issue with some other mod or some other setting somewhere but if you have any ideas.

9 minutes ago, monkeypox said:

Having a strange issue with this one (SE) - when my char is searched I'm getting an automatic 3000 septim bounty no matter what I have on me. 

If the search finds stolen items you'll get special dialog for that, so if you see the "waste of time" line then that's not it.  The bounty is likely coming from another mod.  Do you run other mods that add a bounty?  Each search phase counts as sex (it's running a SexLab animation).  If public sex fetches a 1000 gold bounty and you get the clothed, unclothed, and hidden pocket search, that's 3000.

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If the search finds stolen items you'll get special dialog for that, so if you see the "waste of time" line then that's not it.  The bounty is likely coming from another mod.  Do you run other mods that add a bounty?  Each search phase counts as sex (it's running a SexLab animation).  If public sex fetches a 1000 gold bounty and you get the clothed, unclothed, and hidden pocket search, that's 3000.

yeah that's gotta be it.  Thanks Hex

• 2 weeks later...

Testing this mod I have something odd happen after a while.  The chances of this triggering is set fairly low by me, to make it more of an odd event than a regular, but after a while of playing I noticed I got force-greeted by a guard, but it went into regular topics and when I out of curiosity bumped it up to 100% I had two guards quickly approach me after one another - yet again going into regular topics.

I use Guard Dialogue Overhaul Redux and Sexist Guards (but only on for bandits and beggars) and a few other dialogue-based mods that optionally affect guards, but none of them actually activated for the guards.  That is the only conflict I can see, unless this is a script issue.  Anyone else experience this and can I find a log somewhere that may help?  Thanks.

52 minutes ago, Danceswithbananas said:

I got force-greeted by a guard, but it went into regular topics

I don't think it's a conflict.  I'm using Sexist Guards with guard dialog on plus Guard Dialogue Overhaul Lite.  Sometimes, just like an appliance, a mod can get running again by turning it on an off:  toggle the mod off in its MCM, save, reload, toggle it back on.  Or you might be stuck in a scene, which sometimes happens if any mod places you in a scene and doesn't terminate it properly.  The force greet topic for Body Search checks that you (and the guard) are not both IsInScene.  Otherwise, there's no dialog from Body Search so you'd only have normal topics.  If you're comfortable making a minor edit, you could try removing that IsInScene condition from the force greet topic as a test to see if that's what is happening to you.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:04 PM, HexBolt8 said:

The force greet topic for Body Search checks that you (and the guard) are not both IsInScene.  Otherwise, there's no dialog from Body Search so you'd only have normal topics.  If you're comfortable making a minor edit, you could try removing that IsInScene condition from the force greet topic as a test to see if that's what is happening to you.

If it can be done in xEdit, sure, I can try it and see if that is the issue.  Thanks.

I've run a few shorter games (like to start a new character for a some quest mods) a never had this issue before.

I have tried turning it on and off, by the way, with little results, but it might very well be that stuck scene.  Cheers.  ^_^

--------

Quick test, upping to 100% and instantly force-greeted again, but same results, straight to regular topics.  It is an odd one, this.  I did notice in the background though, as the greet happened, that the turned off sexist guard comment was playing.  That is a curious thing, since I did not approach them...

--------

Edit 2:  In the end, I started anew.  So far it works fine, no idea what went wrong, might have been Skyrim being Skyrim or maybe it will happen again, or not.  Thanks for the mod, either way.  ^_^

On 2/5/2020 at 1:20 AM, Saber2th said:

Oh I just assumed that it skipped over the groping scenes. Thanks, I guess I'll have to tweak the options some more.

I've been playing with the options some more but I can't seem to trigger grope scene. Every time the guard just search me, black screen and says I'm free to go. Is there a condition or a way to change the chance of of the grope scene?

I love this mod since its a very fantastic addition to my ever so explosive mod list. I find it fun to avoid guards when I'm a thief holding a bunch of stolen items. I would like to have some additional content like if possible DD stuff, more persuasion options, and my biggest interests in is more scenes. the extra scenes being if guards have  a high amount of arousal they may do more than a body search and would bone you after . I would also like a male version so my homie ain't safe either. I love this mod either way 

Guest AthenaESIV

Would love to be able to use this mod on my LE game but it seems to freeze other scripts whenever I give it a try. Anyone had similar issues where different mods seem to stop working with this one?