1 hour ago, Jyn_Erso said:

I can't get the Animations to Play... I downloaded everything required even Soft Requirements and No Animations. This is Kinda Useless if there isn't animations. They either stand there for Minutes at a time and nothing happens or they Crouch in front of my Player and nothing happens. Can someone help?

Working fine here, keep trying, you missed something. 

5 minutes ago, McLude said:

Working fine here, keep trying, you missed something. 

Turns out 2 Things. My Fus Roh D'oh was out of Date and added the Optional File just in case. Second was I enabled the Animations... but didn't Register them. So one of those 2 things wasn't correct but now works.

5 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

I think guards search every hidden pockets, so the number of pockets doesn't matter.

Yah... I'm surprised they found my Hidden Lockpick... question is... which Hidden Pocket was it in... can I put a Chest Piece up there?

I appreciate the work you've done on this and am enjoying the mod. I do have one issue since I installed the 20190609 version - my follower thinks I'm cheating on him and cheating has consequences. Until I read this thread I didn't realize that the guard's actions were now considered consensual acts rather than violations (even if a legitimate search, it is still an intrusion, imo). If I misread, then I apologize. 

Other than reducing the chances of a search from happening, is there anything I can do?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I didn't realize that the guard's actions were now considered consensual acts rather than violations (even if a legitimate search, it is still an intrusion, imo).

I uploaded new version. You can set body search is violation or not.

Having an issue with both versions of this mod. If I refuse and they beat me down, I get plopped into jail but then my character becomes stuck after standing back up in the walking animation. I can still jump, which causes the landing animation to infinitely loop the falling animation.

That is the extent of my control, including being unable to move the camera. I've tried this with and without the soft requirements, I have registered the animations and enabled them. Might there be a possible conflict with Sexlab Defeat or Sexlab Sumbit that I'm not aware of? I do have both installed and enabled.

I am using SE.

EDIT: I disabled both mods and being beaten down by the guards seems to work as intended.

EDIT #2: Tested with each mod separately in conjunction with this mod. Each mod breaks this one when being beaten down.

- Defeat: Locks up when you drop to the "surrender" pose. 

- Submit: Has the effect I described originally, Semi-locking up when you get teleported to jail.

My conclusion: Any mod that alters death or has a "surrender" mechanic seems to interfere with this mod.

3 hours ago, Neon Kitty said:

My conclusion: Any mod that alters death or has a "surrender" mechanic seems to interfere with this mod.

After you refuse guard's claim, they become hostile and the quest stops. Then, a behavior of the game are unrelated to this mod.

For trial, uninstall or disable this mod, then attack guards and be defeated. I guess the same problem will occur without this mod.

It is much more fun to play as a thief. I often find myself using alternatives routes to avoid guards. Sewers are my best friends now. Thank you for this mod.

There seems to be a bug. If I have loot with me I often choose not to follow which makes the guards aggro. That works as intended. But: after doing this every conversation I either end with the tab-key of fast clicking through it with the mouse ends in a hostile actor. Everybody gets aggro, not only guards. If I wait until the games finishes the dialogue it works as normal. Is it possible to build in some kinds of fail save that only guard-type npcs attack you. Btw. this happens if I am gone for days (I just spent three days in Bleak Falls) and it happened with different setups and three different characters.

EDIT: Forget it. Just tried a new character with a smaller mod set and without your mod, it still happens. Defenetly not a problem with Body Search. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

13 minutes ago, mikey1979 said:

I am getting a FNIS Error     >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_RohZima_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Any ideas?????

You appear to be trying to run this on SE and it is an LE mod

The Animation I mean not the mod of course but RohZima version you have is LE

6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You appear to be trying to run this on SE and it is an LE mod

Thanks for the info. I am using the SE version of the mod but the instructions reference the wrong animation pack. There was another animation pack on the animation website that at least had an SSE reference so I downloaded that one and all is well.

Thanks again.

I am having another issue with this mod. The guard takes me to jail for the body search, performs the body search and I get all of my stolen loot and/or lock picks taken away. A bounty is placed on me and then nothing...........the guard and I just stand there looking at each other (the only key that works is the ESC key).

Please help......I really like the intent of this mod but I have never been able to get it to work............

31 minutes ago, mikey1979 said:

I am having another issue with this mod. The guard takes me to jail for the body search, performs the body search and I get all of my stolen loot and/or lock picks taken away. A bounty is placed on me and then nothing...........the guard and I just stand there looking at each other (the only key that works is the ESC key).

At that point you should get the standard dialog choices to pay the bounty, go to jail, resist arrest, etc.  It's not clear what the problem is, but is seems serious.  I'd start by double-checking the correct installation of the mod and its scripts.  Then check that you don't have a conflicting mod that alters or overrides the arrest dialog. 

I seem to be having an issue with the hostility feature while I'm in dialog with other NPCs...usually during force-greet scenarios initiated by other mods/game.  Not sure exactly what is causing it, but I've had to dial that down to 0% to avoid seemingly random hostile guards.  Maybe just pause for a second or two and then retry the force-greet once more (with threatening dialog) if the 1st attempt should be cancelled, and only go hostile if the 2nd attempt is also cancelled.

From an immersion point of view, since this is a random search of an otherwise bounty/crime-free player, I think going straight to attacking is a bit much.  Perhaps just add a bounty for not following directions and then do the force-greet again.  Not sure if applying the bounty would create contention with the game's regular arrest quest, but would be nice if possible.  In this last scenario, the Skip Clothed Search, Player is Victim and Earnest at 100% could be automatically applied regardless of MCM settings.  Maybe even have a situation where evidence is planted, forcing even more bounty and harassment?

Otherwise I'm enjoying the mod.  Thank you very much for sharing.

27 minutes ago, Sampon said:

what is the password ....?

/// az ilyen jelszavazós szarakodás mire jó? ///

Actually if you need the SE animations it now appears those are the ones that come prepackaged with the mod. So you shouldn't need to download anything extra unless you are running Legendary Edition in which case you need the last item in the download section

Spoiler

image.png.4005950aee260795729be5f1ab93c665.png

On 7/7/2019 at 12:58 AM, Corsayr said:

Actually if you need the SE animations it now appears those are the ones that come prepackaged with the mod. So you shouldn't need to download anything extra unless you are running Legendary Edition in which case you need the last item in the download section

Spoiler

Hide contents

image.png.4005950aee260795729be5f1ab93c665.png

You mean the guard search animation? Because I think we still need them. the one in the mod is the hidden pocket animation. 

Also if you are using Grammerly, that thing messes with the websites text program.