6 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Sorry, just want to make sure, so I need to remove both the SL Body Search Animation LE and the Rohzima SLAL?

SexLab Body Search Animation LE is different, that's the optional hidden pocket animation.  RohZima's new animation replaces the old RohZima SLAL pack.  It's best to unregister the old animation(s) before installing the new search animation or the game can get confused.

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

SexLab Body Search Animation LE is different, that's the optional hidden pocket animation.  RohZima's new animation replaces the old RohZima SLAL pack.  It's best to unregister the old animation(s) before installing the new search animation or the game can get confused.

Nvm I was just being an idiot. I didn't realise the new animation pack was just another SLAL under a different name so I didn't activate it in the animation loader. It's working now thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Anyway to maybe get an option where the search is done in public with no cell transfer?

yes please.  It's very inconvenient.  My character was headed to whiterun for the first time and was stopped before she got there and teleported to the barrack bypassing the initial "stop" interring the gate.  Leaving whiterun, going to riverwood, teleported  back to whiterun ... ugh!

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with some equipment getting reset when your character gets searched?

Any items I have set on the hotbar get unregistered (have to reset the keyboard shortcuts), and my follower's equipment gets unequipped (since it's a unique set that's marked as "unplayable" to the player, I haven't been able to figure out how to get them to re-equip it without using the "resurrect" command on them). Weirdly, it also seems to reset whatever SOS overrides I have done on followers (a male character whose schlong I changed from one shape to another gets reverted back to the original).

I've never had this issue before, and it only ever occurs after an arrest.

11 hours ago, jharise said:

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with some equipment getting reset when your character gets searched?

During the search, the items are temporarily removed from your inventory.  That can mess up some hotkeys.

Using "resurrect" like that is probably not a good idea.  ResetInventory is closer to what you want, though it will wipe out anything the follower was carrying.  Instead of using workarounds, look up the item codes for the non-playable armor and use "equipitem xxx".  Better yet, make a simple mod that activates the Playable flag for that armor (or even better, create a playable copy of that armor), so you can use it normally.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:32 PM, HexBolt8 said:

During the search, the items are temporarily removed from your inventory.  That can mess up some hotkeys.

Using "resurrect" like that is probably not a good idea.  ResetInventory is closer to what you want, though it will wipe out anything the follower was carrying.  Instead of using workarounds, look up the item codes for the non-playable armor and use "equipitem xxx".  Better yet, make a simple mod that activates the Playable flag for that armor (or even better, create a playable copy of that armor), so you can use it normally.

I can make a small patch to flag it as playable, then.

I like the fact that this mod makes it more risky to carry around stolen goods. Adds to the challenge.

Any chance for a sfw version of this mod independent from Sexlab functionality? Strip search/hidden pocket not necessary, but just a chance to get checked for stolen goods?

I'm having an issue that no one else seems to be having. Long story short, I've spent about 2 weeks trying to troubleshoot the mod myself, and have come up empty handed. I've read and re-read this thread many times. The very first time I convert (running SE) and install this plus the new animations from the previous page, (when they work, they are fantastic, by the way, thank you for making them,) and the animations will only work the first time the mod triggers in game. Every time thereafter, the dialogue triggers, I am teleported, and then the guard stands there. Forever. All of the other animations I have loaded through SLAL work just fine, it's just this one that seems finicky. I assumed it was a compatibility issue, so I removed any mods I thought might mess with tags for guards, but still nothing. Do a fresh reinstall and re-convert the animations, works the first time, then fails every other time. It almost seems like the game is having a hard time "finding" the animations. (I have tried disabling and unregistering the animation in the MCM through SLAL, and also with it enabled and registered.) I've let LOOT place the mod in my load order, I've manually moved it higher and lower. I'm running about 3.2k animations, no warnings in FNIS. I've run the mod in 2 different profiles with different mod lists, same problem on both. I'm at a loss.

15 minutes ago, LuckiLo said:

Every time thereafter, the dialogue triggers, I am teleported, and then the guard stands there.

If that is exactly what you're seeing, you have a different problem.  Before commencing the search, the guard should say "Now on I will start the body search. Don't move."  If he doesn't speak, the scene hasn't started correctly.  That would fit your experience that the search works only the first time.  If something in the mod never completed or updated after the first search, it could be stuck.

Also, you said you converted the mod for SE.  It is already SE compatible, though it happens to also work for LE.  Author's words:  "I made this on SE.  I didn't test this on LE."  Something might have gone awry when you tried to convert a mod that didn't need it.  You might give it a fresh try without trying to convert it. 

1 hour ago, LuckiLo said:

Trying to run the animations through FNIS tells me the animations are incompatible with SE. Ignored the warning and loaded game, t-pose. I believe the animations were actually made in LE, flog me if I am wrong.

The SE version of the Body Search animation is here.  Hopefully that will work for you.

By the way, animated avatars are not permitted by this site's guidelines ("Avatars, like signatures, should also be static images and not animated.").  Since you've only posted twice, you wouldn't have known that so I'm passing that along.  Now you know.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/17/2020 at 11:36 AM, RohZima said:

Here are the brand new body search animations, built from scratch

There are now six stages and these animations are much better quality than the old ones

This is a separate mod to the rohzima slal pack, but the animation is exactly the same name because this mod has a a script that just searches sexlab animation registry for an animation called "RohZima Guard Search"

So it may well conflict with the original slal pack

I tested this out with the bodysearch mod on it's own though and it worked great

The author of the bodysearch mod has permission to load it in the download section for this mod

Otherwise, just keep it to yourselves and don't re-up anywhere

cheers, and enjoy

-Roh

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot873.png

ScreenShot874.png

ScreenShot875.png

ScreenShot876.png

ScreenShot877.png

ScreenShot878.png

BodySearchAnims.zip 56.67 kB · 254 downloads

On 3/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, syd0nai said:

Never converted any .hkx from LE to SE before, but I've tested this once and it worked, so... ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Just remember to enable & register it if you use SLAL, and to disable the old RohZimaGuardSearch (I don't actually know if you have to, but I did it just in case).

@RohZima Thanks for your excellent animations, as always! Only one quirk I've noticed with this one is that sheathed 1h swords move around a little while the animation plays.  Not sure if it's caused by the equipment slot it uses, but I can live with that.

BodySearchAnimsSE.zip 56.92 kB · 229 downloads

Is the collision detection of the animation compatible with SMP? With BHUNP (1.71) and SMP it does not work for me. But if I switch to CBPC, it works. Even if there is still a lot of space between the hand and the tits.

Apart from that, a great animation :)

4 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Is the collision detection of the animation compatible with SMP? With BHUNP (1.71) and SMP it does not work for me. But if I switch to CBPC, it works. Even if there is still a lot of space between the hand and the tits.

Apart from that, a great animation :)

That's not to do with the animation actually. I don't know how they configure collisions but I think there are values in an XML that control the distance and amount it will effect the other object.

Hello.  Thank you for the interesting mod.   A few questions about the animations on the LE ver.  So i downloaded the20190814 one, then downloaded the LE animations and set it to have higher priorty in MO2.  However, i dont a reading of this on FNIS or in SLAL.  When it comes to in game events, everything works except for the animations.  Also the soft dependency SLAL pack is no longer downloadable via that link.  Is a different between the LE animations provided by this mod and that SLAL pack? Is there another way to access that SLAL pack? (i haven't been able to find anything through searching).  How would I get the animations working? thank you. 

7 minutes ago, killer1997ab said:

I made 100% on forcegreet but no guards are approaching me.

Just checking the obvious things, Mod Enabled should be checked, and you have to wait for the Quest Kick time to elapse.  The mod might not select the nearest guard.  If you move around town, you might trigger an approach.  If you're stuck in a scene, you won't get any approaches.  (That would also prevent approaches from SL Approach, so if you're being approached from that mod you should be okay.)

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just checking the obvious things, Mod Enabled should be checked, and you have to wait for the Quest Kick time to elapse.  The mod might not select the nearest guard.  If you move around town, you might trigger an approach.  If you're stuck in a scene, you won't get any approaches.  (That would also prevent approaches from SL Approach, so if you're being approached from that mod you should be okay.)

yea i checked the mod is enabled and i set the quest time interval to 10secs. The weird thing is that it worked before and guards forcegreet so rapid when i set it to 100%. But now when i set it to 100% nobody approaches. Anyway SL approach works fine.

Any command to force a forcegreet from this mod? @Suzutsuki