7 hours ago, WandererZero said:
15 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

Changed: Set SexLab.esm as a master file.

Not sure what you meant to say here, but the new update is not flagged as a master. 

Pretty much exactly what he said.  SexLab.esm is now a master file for this mod.  It's needed now to be able to check if the player is engaged in sex.

8 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Pretty much exactly what he said.  SexLab.esm is now a master file for this mod.  It's needed now to be able to check if the player is engaged in sex.

Yeah. Misread this. Just reread it and a headdesk ensued. 

That will teach me to post comments before I've even had a cup of coffee in the morning....:lol:

With this mod, I've had guards forcegreet me while I was already in jail (with the mod Dragonborn in Distress), which would be fine, but it takes me out of jail and doesn't put me back in. Is it possible to be able to detect if the player is in jail and put them back there if they're forced to do a body search?

8 hours ago, letterman said:

With this mod, I've had guards forcegreet me while I was already in jail (with the mod Dragonborn in Distress), which would be fine, but it takes me out of jail and doesn't put me back in. Is it possible to be able to detect if the player is in jail and put them back there if they're forced to do a body search?

When you are jailed in vanilla way, guards don't forcegreet. If not, they will do it.

You need to make a patch.

The easiest way to prevent guards forcegreeting is adding conditions to package "_BS_ForcegreetBodySearch".

This is great for thief characters, it made the radiant quest grind a bit more exciting but I have an idea for other character types if it is possible. I think a slider showing possible guards corruption percent per hold would be fun. Basically it would attach a random amount of bounty on you at the time of search and if it could be set per hold then if I play, say, a Dunmer I can make Windhelm a pretty high chance the guards will "plant" stolen goods or skooma. 

Also in 2 playthroughs I had no bug issues I am aware of, great job.

1 hour ago, 7Leaver said:

how can i know my follower have a body seacrh ?

i can't watch?

i used SexLab Body Search 20190706 verison 

No, you do not see the follower being searched.  I just assume that it's being done in another room.

It probably was not practical to to show the follower search.  Some players use a crazy high number of followers, and if you show searching one, you would have to show searching them all. 

Great mod, thank you! Makes playing as thief spicy! ;)

I wish the room for the bodysearch (in my case Solitude) would not be the same where the jailmaster from the prison overhaul mod is located.

This causes a very short walking distance in devices to the prison and I quite enjoy the view of my arrested-outfit ^^

Other than that everything seems to work fine so far :)

Hm @Suzutsuki I don't know what changed, but now that I have set to female guards only, skip animation and naked chance to 0%, the guard still undresses my character and is doing the "airport" animation before starting the earnest search. In addition to that, in the first seconds of the earnest search, my screen goes (flickering) black before returning to normal.

Btw. what is the victim option in the menu?

(The first time when everything seemed to work fine was in Solitude, now I tested in Riften & Windhelm if that helps.)

2 hours ago, Raresh said:

You might be confusing the mod with your selections.  The option to skip the clothed search is to save time if the search is going to be naked -- but you set the naked chance to zero.  If you don't want the naked search, I suggest turning off the skip clothed search option.

Even though the animation looks like just groping, it's treated as sex.  Each phase (clothed, naked, and hidden pocket) counts as a separate sex act.  The victim option, if on, treats each search as a rape (forced sex).  So the setting is important for mods that make a distinction between consensual and forced sex.

If you have wear-and-tear or "consequence" mods and the victim option is on, they will react as if your character had been raped up to 3 times.  With victim off, it's considered normal sex.  Since a body search, while humiliating, isn't nearly as severe as rape, you'll probably want victim off.  However, if you have a master who has forbidden you from having sex with anyone else, then you'll want the victim flag on so your master doesn't punish you for consenting to sex with the guard. 

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might be confusing the mod with your selections.  The option to skip the clothed search is to save time if the search is going to be naked -- but you set the naked chance to zero.  If you don't want the naked search, I suggest turning off the skip clothed search option.

Even though the animation looks like just groping, it's treated as sex.  Each phase (clothed, naked, and hidden pocket) counts as a separate sex act.  The victim option, if on, treats each search as a rape (forced sex).  So the setting is important for mods that make a distinction between consensual and forced sex.

If you have wear-and-tear or "consequence" mods and the victim option is on, they will react as if your character had been raped up to 3 times.  With victim off, it's considered normal sex.  Since a body search, while humiliating, isn't nearly as severe as rape, you'll probably want victim off.  However, if you have a master who has forbidden you from having sex with anyone else, then you'll want the victim flag on so your master doesn't punish you for consenting to sex with the guard. 

Hey thanks :)

I neither want the airplane search, nor the naked search. Instead going straight to the earnest search.

Is that even possible then? :O

6 hours ago, Raresh said:

I neither want the airplane search, nor the naked search. Instead going straight to the earnest search.

Is that even possible then?

It depends on what you mean by the earnest search, the hidden pocket search or the final step where the guard checks your belongings. 

If you just want the final step, uninstall the RohZima groping animation.  If BodySearch doesn't find it, it does a simplified search.  Unlike most mods that require a specific animation and leave characters in a T pose if it's missing, this mod is smart about checking for the animation and provides an alternative.

If you want to skip to the hidden pocket search, I don't think that's possible, and if you could do so you'd miss the chance for some persuasion checks.  However, you can leave the naked search chance at 0, and press the SexLab hotkey to end the clothed search animation as soon as it starts (unless I've remapped it, it's the End key).  That will speed up the process. 

Guys i have problem using with jail rape, so everything is ok, guard do body search, they found lets say skooma, i choose put me to the jail to triger jail rape, i use bed jail rape start play animation everything is ok but when i use bed again to serve my time game froze on loading screen, please guys can someone help me ?

Both mods if you use separately work only if you combine together is infinite loading screen problem :/

1 hour ago, zajo2009 said:

Guys i have problem using with jail rape, so everything is ok, guard do body search, they found lets say skooma, i choose put me to the jail to triger jail rape, i use bed jail rape start play animation everything is ok but when i use bed again to serve my time game froze on loading screen, please guys can someone help me ?

Both mods if you use separately work only if you combine together is infinite loading screen problem :/

Infinite loading screen is a Skyrim game engine problem.  It usually occurs when loading an exterior cell, which is happening when you complete your jail sentence.  Do you have Crash Fixes installed?  That pretty much eliminates the infinite loading screen problem. 

23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Infinite loading screen is a Skyrim game engine problem.  It usually occurs when loading an exterior cell, which is happening when you complete your jail sentence.  Do you have Crash Fixes installed?  That pretty much eliminates the infinite loading screen problem. 

Hey, yes ofc i have, ima pretty much exp at using all kind of mods i just have problem with those two used together and im a bit frustrated cuz i would love roleplay my gameplay this way. Would be cool if someone else check this scenario.

25 minutes ago, zajo2009 said:

Would be cool if someone else check this scenario.

I did that, when I first installed the mod, because I wanted to see it work.  I already had Body Search installed, so I used Body Search to get sent to the jail in Whiterun.  After the rape, I clicked the bed to serve the sentence, and appeared as expected just outside Dragonsreach with a pop-up notification from this mod about having completed the sentence.  I really don't think an infinite loading screen situation is coming from either of these mods.  They're small and don't change that many things.  Possibly something else in your mod list?

On 9/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It depends on what you mean by the earnest search, the hidden pocket search or the final step where the guard checks your belongings. 

If you just want the final step, uninstall the RohZima groping animation.  If BodySearch doesn't find it, it does a simplified search.  Unlike most mods that require a specific animation and leave characters in a T pose if it's missing, this mod is smart about checking for the animation and provides an alternative.

If you want to skip to the hidden pocket search, I don't think that's possible, and if you could do so you'd miss the chance for some persuasion checks.  However, you can leave the naked search chance at 0, and press the SexLab hotkey to end the clothed search animation as soon as it starts (unless I've remapped it, it's the End key).  That will speed up the process. 

I mean the final step with the belongings, I'm doing a thief playthrough and don't need the whole groping thing ^^

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them and report back soon :)

On 9/6/2019 at 7:13 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I did that, when I first installed the mod, because I wanted to see it work.  I already had Body Search installed, so I used Body Search to get sent to the jail in Whiterun.  After the rape, I clicked the bed to serve the sentence, and appeared as expected just outside Dragonsreach with a pop-up notification from this mod about having completed the sentence.  I really don't think an infinite loading screen situation is coming from either of these mods.  They're small and don't change that many things.  Possibly something else in your mod list?

Spoiler

SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexualizedVampireLord.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SLDrunk.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp

Sexual Vampire Feed.esp

SSLEnemyNightLife.esp

SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
JailRape.esp
BodySearch.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm 

thats my immersive lore friendly build ;)  i dont have any ,, Nexus '' mods that touch guards or jail , what you think

Just now, Suzutsuki said:

With default settings of Jail Rape, serving time is 100 days when your bounty is higher than 1000 septims, and loading screen takes 5 minutes or more longer time to exit the Jail. Some people may regard it as "infinite".

Suzutsuki Omg... thank you for your help, ofc you are right... i was retarded... ima sorryy :D

Thank you for your mods i love them !!

@Suzutsuki you madman really mean business, huh? Not even a thane can talk his/her way out of it? :D

(I would suggest implementing another percentage bar for how successful the thane option will be ;) )

Btw. @HexBolt8 I got it with 0% naked, skip bodysearch enabled and hidden pocket disabled + animations removed.

The only bug remaining is the black screen when the guard takes a knee and searches for items.

32 minutes ago, Raresh said:

Is it possible to have a percentage chance whether the guard accepts that the bounty is paid off? 

Just curious, what would happen if the guard does not accept paying off the bounty?

He refuses to take your payment and you go to jail?

He takes your payment and sends you to jail anyway?

He takes your payment and pretends you didn't pay, so you have you pay again?

He takes your payment but demands sex too? 

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just curious, what would happen if the guard does not accept paying off the bounty?

He refuses to take your payment and you go to jail?

He takes your payment and sends you to jail anyway?

He takes your payment and pretends you didn't pay, so you have you pay again?

He takes your payment but demands sex too? 

I would prefer the first two options :)