So I'm not sure if it's a similar issue, but when using the extra bodyseach animations, the bodyserach mod's triggers seem to stop working for me. No more guards initiating searches (on a reload/new game) and if I rebuild the animations after a guard is triggered, the guard just stands still doing nothing after teleporting. The failure to trigger anything happens with either Nemesis or FNIS.

It shouldn't be rocket science to add the extra animations, right?

On 5/2/2020 at 11:07 AM, Oful said:

Hi guys,

Same goes for me, guards arent approching ...

100% on frocegreet, mod active

Any ideas ?

I'm having the issue on and off even with no mods besides this and requirements. Seems like some load order/Nemesis issue. Should the SL framework overwrite papyrus?

Apparently after a complete reinstall of each mod that was involved, I found there must have been some corrupted files or something. Fuzorodoh was working intermittently, perhaps due to the optional patch for it, and now body search works perfectly after reinstalling base mods. Don't forget to add the animations with FNIS/NEMSIS and then run rebuild animation registry in SLAL. Everything works perfectly now.

16 hours ago, cminnow said:

I'm having the issue on and off even with no mods besides this and requirements. Seems like some load order/Nemesis issue. Should the SL framework overwrite papyrus?

no do not let sexlab overwrite papyrus, the included papyrus is an older version,

get the lastest verison here 

and have no mods overwrite it.  some others mods also include papyrus and not always the latest version.

best to install papyrus as a separate mod and let no other mods overwrite it.

Little bit confused...

I've tried playing around with the mcm settings and upon every encounter when a guard requests a search, I'm taking into the hold's barracks/guard quarters and then they just play the vanilla animation and then say "my search found nothing" and that's it. 

Also the soft requirements link for the SLAL animation isn't working anymore, is this why I'm getting these results?

17 minutes ago, Shieldy16 said:

Also the soft requirements link for the SLAL animation isn't working anymore, is this why I'm getting these results?

RohZima reposted the body search animation here, a few pages back.  That will replace the vanilla animation.  If the guard didn't find anything, you weren't carrying anything illegal or the search was not "earnest" (the guard just wanted a grope).

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

RohZima reposted the body search animation here, a few pages back.  That will replace the vanilla animation.  If the guard didn't find anything, you weren't carrying anything illegal or the search was not "earnest" (the guard just wanted a grope).

So say if I set the earnest setting to 100% it means that I'll never be groped or is it the other way around? (If I set it to 0%) It's mainly how the sliders are worded which is also confusing me a little bit

1 minute ago, Shieldy16 said:

So say if I set the earnest setting to 100% it means that I'll never be groped or is it the other way around?

An earnest search is a real search for illegal goods, and if the guard finds any you'll be arrested.  If Earnest is at 100%, the guard will always find any illegal items that you have.  You still get groped though, even if the search is genuine. 

4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You still get groped though, even if the search is genuine. 

Ahh okay I think I got you. So lets say for example I set the earnest mcm slider to 30%:

I'll get groped 100% of the times BUT there's only a 30% chance that if I have illegal goods they'll actually be found?

45 minutes ago, Shieldy16 said:

Ahh okay I think I got you. So lets say for example I set the earnest mcm slider to 30%:

I'll get groped 100% of the times BUT there's only a 30% chance that if I have illegal goods they'll actually be found?

Yes.

3 hours ago, krocoz said:

Is it possible to configure the scene as non-sexual act? It's just I want to role-play my PC as a virgin.

There's no configuration option for that, only consensual or non-consensual.  It uses the SexLab framework to play the animation stages.  Even though the animation has no vaginal (or anal) tag, it still gets treated as sex.   It would be inconvenient, but you could use SexLab Stats Manipulator to reset your sex stats after each search if you really want to keep the search.

59 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's no configuration option for that, only consensual or non-consensual.  It uses the SexLab framework to play the animation stages.  Even though the animation has no vaginal (or anal) tag, it still gets treated as sex.   It would be inconvenient, but you could use SexLab Stats Manipulator to reset your sex stats after each search if you really want to keep the search.

I see, hmm well I was hoping it is doable within this mod. I thought SL API can accept some option parameter like "isNotASex". Thank you for your reply.

13 hours ago, matt66 said:

Every time I get searched my bikini top gets taken and it's not flagged as stolen so any ideas ?

Is it possible that it was just unequipped, not taken?  From what I can see, the items that this mod specifically removes are lockpicks, skooma, and the items to be stolen for Thieves Guild quests.  Stolen items would be flagged by Skyrim, and your bikini top isn't marked as stolen.  Removed items go into the stolen goods ("evidence") chest.  You could look there to see if the search is taking it, or if it's something else.  You might try committing a crime (pickpocket and intentionally fail).  Get arrested, pay the fine, and see if the bikini is removed.  The search is treated by SexLab as sex.  If another mod can steal your bikini during sex, you might be seeing that.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is it possible that it was just unequipped, not taken?

Nope also something else strange, I found the evidence chest and it has minor stamina potion flagged as stolen in it, they were not flagged when in my inventory ( multiple checks done), bikini top was still not there, only mod that's take the top is survival, but it's not in my followers inventory and that option is off, but it can be buggy as turning it off sometimes does not work

9 minutes ago, Jack005 said:

Hi, I need help with the Body search animations, it seems I only get the first 2 animation (groping boobs and looking backdoor) sometimes plays the third one but really fast like 3 seconds

The mod just triggers the sexlab animation from what I could tell so have you checked your Sexlab timer settings for the stages? Can you play other animations in SL with several stages?

On 6/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, Suzutsuki said:

I think lockpicks are illegal, but if you have only 1 or 2, it may be legal.

I made this on SE.

I didn't test this on LE.

I don't know if it works on LE or not.

I hope someone try and report if it works or not.

I may be late to the party but this works fine on LE although animation packs are a must.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:00 AM, RohZima said:

The mod just triggers the sexlab animation from what I could tell so have you checked your Sexlab timer settings for the stages? Can you play other animations in SL with several stages?

Never mind I discovered that there are two animation for each state, the mod use all the animation but depending the situation

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, syd0nai said:

Never converted any .hkx from LE to SE before, but I've tested this once and it worked, so... ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Just remember to enable & register it if you use SLAL, and to disable the old RohZimaGuardSearch (I don't actually know if you have to, but I did it just in case).

@RohZima Thanks for your excellent animations, as always! Only one quirk I've noticed with this one is that sheathed 1h swords move around a little while the animation plays.  Not sure if it's caused by the equipment slot it uses, but I can live with that.

BodySearchAnimsSE.zip 56.92 kB · 467 downloads

These animations do not work.

FNIS still considers them to be LE.

10 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

These animations do not work.

FNIS still considers them to be LE.

Really? Nemesis doesn't flag it as an LE .hkx and it works perfectly fine. The other 467 people who downloaded it also never reported this, so I don't know what went wrong there. Ignore what FNIS says, see if it works in-game. Also, you can always convert it yourself, it takes only 5 seconds as RohZima said (okay, it does take a couple of minutes to set it up, but if you like to use yet-to-be-converted LE animations on SE like me. it's gonna be worth your while).

19 hours ago, syd0nai said:

Really? Nemesis doesn't flag it as an LE .hkx and it works perfectly fine. The other 467 people who downloaded it also never reported this, so I don't know what went wrong there. Ignore what FNIS says, see if it works in-game. Also, you can always convert it yourself, it takes only 5 seconds as RohZima said (okay, it does take a couple of minutes to set it up, but if you like to use yet-to-be-converted LE animations on SE like me. it's gonna be worth your while).

I would not have reported it if I had not tried it in-game first. The result was a constant T-pose.

Also, what do you mean convert them yourself? I presume you are talking about "HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe?" I have been unwilling to try out this process because I am not sure if you need to take other steps in the process if you use Vortex instead of NMM. Would be willing to try if you told me how.