I don't know if its possible, but is there a way that if you get caught with Drugs/Lockpicks that you could offer sex as a way to get out of it OR that the guard might demand sex or jail?

Is there a way to select an alternate search animation?  Just in case someone makes a new more aggressive one.  Preferably cuffed :)

Great mod though, I'm trying to sell off all my illicit goods before entering town now.

45 minutes ago, Santoconnor said:

So im wondering: Is the Hidden Pocket the Vaginal Canal/Womb or the intestines/ass? Because the Hidden Pocket gets emptied after you have vaginal sex but the Rohzima Animation looks like anal to me. (Using BHUNP)

I believe the guard is actually searching both places (being very thorough) but as you said, only vaginal sex discharges the items so that's where they would be stored.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I believe the guard is actually searching both places (being very thorough) but as you said, only vaginal sex discharges the items so that's where they would be stored.

Hm... Yeah, makes sense. I wish there'd be a better (at least more clear) animation for the Body Search then. :P

Guest AthenaESIV

Does anyone else have the problem where the hidden pocket animation doesn't play and the inventory screen pops up without it?

Even better... Has anyone had this problem and fixed it? lol

I am using the no cell transfer edit btw, tyty

11 hours ago, krocoz said:

Sry for requesting the same request again, but could you please somehow not using SexLab for triggering the animation or make it won't count as sexual activity in SexLab Diary?

Unfortunately that's not very practical.  SexLab provides a quick & easy way to perform 2-actor animations.  SexLab is a core component for Skyrim mods on this site, so players are almost certain to have it.  Also note that the author hasn't posted any comments here for over a year.  What you want is very unlikely to happen.  What are your alternatives?  You can keep using the mod and use SexLab Stats Manipulator to update the values in the SexLab Diary.  Or you can deactivate this mod and look for another one with a crime system, like the one in SexLab Adventures.

Guest AthenaESIV

Bodysearch animations work fine for me, @2generic did you make sure to register the bodysearch animations in the SLAnimLoader MCM?

My issue is the hidden pocket animations... in LE the animation played where she kneels down and then the inventory window opens... In SE no animation plays, the inventory window opens immediately.

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately that's not very practical.  SexLab provides a quick & easy way to perform 2-actor animations.  SexLab is a core component for Skyrim mods on this site, so players are almost certain to have it.  Also note that the author hasn't posted any comments here for over a year.  What you want is very unlikely to happen.  What are your alternatives?  You can keep using the mod and use SexLab Stats Manipulator to update the values in the SexLab Diary.  Or you can deactivate this mod and look for another one with a crime system, like the one in SexLab Adventures.

Thanks for your information, and yes you've suggested me with SexLab Stats Manipulator but still it is quite a hassle to reconfigure the values each time after inspection. I don't think the SexLab Adventures will play such animation or event like the one in this mod? Because the mod description doesn't seems to mention it.

I think it is quite practical to do so, like SLAP Redux or SLHH Expansion to trigger custom animation, but yeah, using SexLab API would be faster to implement.

• 1 month later...

So this is freezing on me and I'm not sure of the source of the problem.

I did what I normally do whenever a mod seems buggy and tried to be as light as possible 

In addition to the files we have installed-

FNIS, SKSE, SkyUI, Silent Voice (alternative), Sexlab v 163beta, RaceMenu Special Edition, JContainers64 v0.4.16,  Sexlab Animation Loader, Calinethe's Beautiful Bodies but the strip search animation isn't happening and is freezing the game. There's also a lack of NPC dialogue from the Guards with us only getting an idea of what's going on from the Dragonborn's side of things.

I'll appreciate even the most seemingly insights since I don't normally use SE this was supposed to be me pranking a friend of mine on Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas everyone. 

20 hours ago, TheEnchantress said:

There's also a lack of NPC dialogue from the Guards with us only getting an idea of what's going on from the Dragonborn's side of things.

You need an up-to-date version of Fuz Ro D-oh.

20 hours ago, TheEnchantress said:

In addition to the files we have installed...

The strip search animation is a soft requirement.  Although not strictly needed, the search isn't much fun without it.  And it might fix your problem.  LE animation is here, SE animation is here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a mod that has a skooma dealer/mule for the player character?  Really looking for a mod that has the PC carrying drugs for dealers, in particular if they are coerced into delivering and thought it would tie into this mod nicely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Suzutsuki, thank you for developing this mod. I have it on the plan for my mod list and am looking forward to adding it when I get to my "crime and punishment" tranche (I'm building up the list slowly so I can keep testing and fixing conflicts!)

I've been also monitoring Harvesting Humans with interest and discussing with the author @CorruptGenie what the best technical approach is for making possession of human/mer remains illegal. There are apparently some engine limitations on just making these ingredients show up consistently as stolen, which closes off the easiest route. Can you offer any insights into the best way to make sure these items are treated as illegal and confiscated/fined during body search (whether by a vanilla guard, your body inspectors, or by a mod like Checking the Roads)?

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Having an issue when the force greet get aborted or even sometimes tell the guard that, I don't have time for this.  Essentially the mod stops or the guards quit approaching.  Is there a way to reboot the mod?  The only solution I've found was to remove the mod from the game and then reinstall, was just hoping for a better solution.

Also, as a suggestion or maybe there is solution in the MCM.  Can it be set up that the first frisk has clothes on (I know this can be done) but the follow up would be the chance for the body search, essentially skipping the unclothed frisk?

2 hours ago, crudo said:

The only solution I've found was to remove the mod from the game and then reinstall, was just hoping for a better solution.

You could try "ResetQuest _BS_BodySearchQuest", exiting the console for a few seconds, then "StartQuest _BS_BodySearchQuest".  I think that would clear anything that the mod was doing before, if it was stuck in your game.

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You could try "ResetQuest _BS_BodySearchQuest", exiting the console for a few seconds, then "StartQuest _BS_BodySearchQuest".  I think that would clear anything that the mod was doing before, if it was stuck in your game.

Thanks!  I'll give it a try.

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It was a good idea but did not seem to work.  I tried it with both underlines and then again with spaces where the underlines are in your suggestion.  At least with the blank spaces I got a message back from the console that read something to the effect of, did not recognize BS.