Hey,
i have a problem. I downloaded all the required files. I use the Animation for the SSE Version earlier in this thread. Run FNIS an made a new game. The BodySearch Animation are registered by SL Animation Loader and i enabled the Mod in MCM. If a Guard talk to me, i follow him into the Barracks. After that, no Animation started. Nothing happens. I cant move or get out. The only thing a can do, is quit the game or loading a save. 
Maybe someone can help me :)

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Coalstorm said:

I would not have reported it if I had not tried it in-game first. The result was a constant T-pose.

Also, what do you mean convert them yourself? I presume you are talking about "HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe?" I have been unwilling to try out this process because I am not sure if you need to take other steps in the process if you use Vortex instead of NMM. Would be willing to try if you told me how.

Yeah, ignore the instructions provided on that page, you need only the batch file and the executable (I've included both below, so no need to grab the CK if you don't wanna). Extract em anywhere you want, then place all the LE animation files you want to convert into the same directory, run the batch file and you're done.

To my understanding, animations and save files are independent of each other, so there shouldn't be any need to hop into a new save...I think. One more thing, if you're also using RohZima's full animation pack, make sure the updated BodySearch animation overwrites the old one, not only in your mod manager, but also in SLAL.

EDIT: Noticed the file got 8 downloads (was only 6 when I checked an hour ago). The zip file I've attached here contains nothing related to the mod, only a way to convert .hkx files from LE to SE, so don't waste your time thinking you need this for the mod or something.

LE to SE.zip

help..... Im using skyrim LE and ive installed SexLab Body Search 20190706.7z with the new animations provided by RohZima with all soft dependancies but i still get Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BodySearchMotion_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible. But this happens only wen i install SexLab Body Search 20190706.7z or SexLab Body Search 20190814.7z. With the animations alone i get no error and i see it in SLAL . I only get this error wen i install the mod. I use vortex to install

22 hours ago, sm17623 said:

help..... Im using skyrim LE and ive installed SexLab Body Search 20190706.7z with the new animations provided by RohZima with all soft dependancies but i still get Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BodySearchMotion_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible. But this happens only wen i install SexLab Body Search 20190706.7z or SexLab Body Search 20190814.7z. With the animations alone i get no error and i see it in SLAL . I only get this error wen i install the mod. I use vortex to install

Read the first page again. You need only one of those two, and they both contain SE files. The LE version is available on the download page.

On 6/23/2020 at 8:02 AM, Plaguetard said:

Anyone have the issue that if illegal items are found, they say the line about taking your to jail, my PC submits, then a "..." shows up, and no arrest is made nor will any other guard arrest either.

Sounds to me like there's a conflict with another arrest mod you're using, maybe try changing the load order of those mods or disabling them?

13 hours ago, syd0nai said:

Read the first page again. You need only one of those two, and they both contain SE files. The LE version is available on the download page.

Sounds to me like there's a conflict with another arrest mod you're using, maybe try changing the load order of those mods or disabling them?

So I went through lots of mods and found it's the new version of Raven Beak Prison. It conflicts with this mod (At least on my setup).

On 6/24/2020 at 4:34 PM, syd0nai said:

hey.....yeah i did use it to but i still get the conflict in fniz...i cant ignore fnis too cuz my character t poses tilli remove the mod

@Suzutsuki

got tired of trying to use this and SLS (Sexlab Survival) and getting hit with toll evasion all the time, so i did something about it.

ok this was done on LE.  

what i did was edit a single script in the mod so that it no longer teleports you to town when it does the search and/or inspection for contraband.

it just does the search and/or inspection at the spot you get forcegreeted.  other than that i made no changes.

the file has the LE animations installed.  if you are using SE you will need to overwrite the animations (meshes) in this version with the animatinos (meshes)

from the regular download for it to work correctly in SE. 

also as i save the mod in the CK in LE you should also open the mod in the SE CK and just save it again so that it reads correctly.

if the Mod author wants this removed either just tell me or have a mod remove it.

love this mod. 

SexLab Body Search LE No Teleport with animations.7z

edit.

still need to get the RohZima animations separately, those are not included in what i did.

edit 2

realized after editing it still does a "fade to black" after inspection and decided to leave that as a clue the guard is done.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:05 AM, Patgiver said:

So I cant seem to get the animation to play once I am subject to a body search even though I downloaded the updated animation.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:08 PM, johnbossrs95 said:

Hey,
i have a problem. I downloaded all the required files. I use the Animation for the SSE Version earlier in this thread. Run FNIS an made a new game. The BodySearch Animation are registered by SL Animation Loader and i enabled the Mod in MCM. If a Guard talk to me, i follow him into the Barracks. After that, no Animation started. Nothing happens. I cant move or get out. The only thing a can do, is quit the game or loading a save. 
Maybe someone can help me :)

When you are standing in front of the guard, and he's not doing anything, disable Body Search in mod menu, wait till animation start to play and enable Body Search again in mod menu. I've done it every time because I have the same problem and it's working for me so far.

1 hour ago, PinkySamich said:

I got brought into the Riften guardhouse with a bodysearch but I couldn't get out because the door was locked and I get caught along the way if I try to use a lockpick. how do I leave

Oh, you're on the wrong side of the door if you're in the jail.  Presumably you hadn't entered through the front door yet to talk to the guard watching that door.  I'd just "coc RiftenOrigin" to get back outside.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, kidkid222 said:

is there any way to make guard just put a bounty for PC rather than become hostile when refused to a search?

Take your weapon out and down. Guard should stop you and then you can pay fine or go to jail if you don't have enough money.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

@valcon767 VERY nice, about to test out your alteration to this mod, if it works you rock because I thought this mod would be great until I realized it had cell transfers in it... Thanks!

On 6/25/2020 at 5:47 PM, sm17623 said:

hey.....yeah i did use it to but i still get the conflict in fniz...i cant ignore fnis too cuz my character t poses tilli remove the mod

i hav the same issue....i still cant figure out if another mod is causing this conflict

@Suzutsuki So I had this mod on my old PC ''Till a power surge fried my hard drive'' and loved it! However I downloaded it and Know with out ''RohZima Animation's SLAL'' it will skip the search animation. :( But the link to ''RohZima Animation's SLAL'' seems to be dead :( searched the deep wed only to return empty handed :( any ideas on working animations to get the search animation working?