On 8/2/2019 at 7:44 AM, Durante said:

Yes I am using survival and mortal weapons, however, the armor disappears specifically on body search and counts as "stolen" for bounty. It could be perhaps, that since mortal weapons re-adds your inventory armors to give them stats SL body search counts them as stolen.

I've had this same issue, if not the same mods.  Perhaps it would be good to cross reference mod lists to see if there are commonalities.  It might lead to what's causing this.  That is, unless it is already solved (still reading through the thread). 

8 hours ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

I've had this same issue, if not the same mods.  Perhaps it would be good to cross reference mod lists to see if there are commonalities.  It might lead to what's causing this.  That is, unless it is already solved (still reading through the thread). 

If you want you can pm me the list of the mods you use and then share the findings here if we find the issue. Though I still think it most likely is mortal weapons that's conflicting, so I've stopped using body search on playthroughs where mortal weapons is enabled.

3 小時前,杜蘭特說:

如果您願意,可以將您使用的模組列表發給我,如果我們發現問題,請在此處分享調查結果。雖然我仍然認為它很可能是衝突的凡人武器,所以我已經停止在啟用凡人武器的遊戲中使用身體搜索。

i use se   no mcm.... can you help? pls

5 hours ago, Durante said:

If you want you can pm me the list of the mods you use and then share the findings here if we find the issue. Though I still think it most likely is mortal weapons that's conflicting, so I've stopped using body search on playthroughs where mortal weapons is enabled.

Thanks.  I did some further research and it seems it isn't a persistent problem, just one with specific chest pieces.  I think we have different problems :( 

Could someone tell me how to change the range of the force greet so that it is lower than 1%, but not zero.  It still happens quite often.  Alternatively, perhaps change the update interval so that it doesn't check as often.  

Also, suggestion: Make it so that you are immune from being checked at a particular hold if you are a Thane (or other conditions others might come up with).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 4:45 AM, Durante said:

Been having this same problem where they feel the armor and weapons are stolen. Seems to be Mortal Weapons and Armor also for me

23 minutes ago, mortanios said:

Im useing this mod in LE, when i run fnis my char freeze, what i need to do about?

hmm as a guess I would check you have the correct animes loaded, there's  two types on the main mod page. Could also try ticking the fnis box for "hlx compatability" to see if anythings a miss.

33 minutes ago, mortanios said:

just these two?

Just those, and you don't need the second one unless you want to see an animation for removing something from the "hidden pocket" (I don't bother with that one).  Although it shouldn't be necessary, in my game I enable the Skip Clothed Search option so that the guard goes straight to the strip search.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just those, and you don't need the second one unless you want to see an animation for removing something from the "hidden pocket" (I don't bother with that one).  Although it shouldn't be necessary, in my game I enable the Skip Clothed Search option so that the guard goes straight to the strip search.

My naked search is 100% and dont work, is only the normal search and sometimes the guard try send to jail, i need to do something more in the game to naked search work?

On 9/24/2021 at 5:53 PM, FovI said:

so i get searched in solitude and they arrest me, i submit cuz i dont wanna fight them and the guard just walks away and my character cant move be shes also not taken to jail, even if i wait

is the mod compatible with prison ovehaul patched?

I have it with POP too, seems to work fine for me.

When a guard want to search on me, I got teleport in the few next seconds.

19 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

I tried to put many tiny things (lockpick, septim, ring, amulet) in but it always tell me I can't put that in.

You didn't say exactly what the message was, but septims are not allowed in the pocket.  If an item is not allowed, the message will be:  ItemName can't be put in Hidden Pocket.

Lockpicks, rings, necklaces, keys, and gems are permitted, but the pocket has a limit of 5 items and a total weight of 0.5, whichever limit it reaches first.  If you exceed the limit, the message will be "Hidden Pocket is full".

On 10/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, LordsDu71 said:

Oh ok  ... pretty useless then :/

The mod "Extra Pocket" does essentially the exact same thing, I would highly recommend it. It has lots of customisation and you can even stretch your "pocket" out slowly to increase the capacity. The only thing is has missing are animation for accessing it which is a shame but probably easily added (i have no clue how to do that though or i'd done it myself). 

Also regarding POP, you could use SL Jailrape as an alternative as the mod does work perfectly fine with that (just tested)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 4:39 AM, mortanios said:

My naked search is 100% and dont work, is only the normal search and sometimes the guard try send to jail, i need to do something more in the game to naked search work?

i had the same issue, solved by registering BodySearch animations in SLAL.

Edited by Dece1ver
solve the problem
  • 3 weeks later...