1 hour ago, RagingTacos said:

It might have already been discussed, but has anyone else run into an issue where multiple creature assailants won't do group animations? All the solo ones work, but none of the group animations seem to trigger.

As a test, I forced all the multiple chance values to 100% so that they should always do group stuff, but they don't. The creature groups animations don't seem to be in the list of available animations either, even after a rebuild of Defeat.

13 minutes ago, zer02 said:

hmm..ok, what percentage of the probability of a threesome, did you specify in the Defeat settings?

Like I said originally, I forced the percentage to 100 so it should guarantee a group.

Specifically, I'm trying to get a 3 person werewolf animation to play, but defeat doesn't seem to be registering group animations belonging to any creature. It's loading group human animations just fine.

1 hour ago, RagingTacos said:

Like I said originally, I forced the percentage to 100 so it should guarantee a group.

Specifically, I'm trying to get a 3 person werewolf animation to play, but defeat doesn't seem to be registering group animations belonging to any creature. It's loading group human animations just fine.

.. oh, it looks like I'm exhausted, I have 0:45 on my watch

Sorting mods (LOOT)
New game
Checking the Defeat settings

I don't have any more advice.

Edited by zer02
Hello.

Faced such a problem. In Defeat, during rape, not corresponding aggressive animations are played, but in general all included. Moreover, most of the aggressive animations cannot be played even by gradually switching the animation sets with the key, it seems that Sexlab simply does not see them, although all animations in the menu are active. In normal scenes, "by agreement" is the same, although I unchecked the option to limit aggressive animations.

Is there a way that when we put bandits and such in a sack, when we release them they don't reset their inventory to a completely different armor set?

I do have some mods that adds custom armors to leveled lists, not sure if related but I suppose it could happens with vanilla armor.

Is there a way for NPCs to keep what they had when they are released from the sack? Really breaks immersion (I understand putting a whole body in a sack and moving around with it on your back is not the most immersive thing).

• 3 weeks later...

Well so my Skyrim SE just got updated to pre-AE, now i cant install Defeat through MCM, i press install then it says to close all menus and wait till notification pop up, but its not happening, i have wait like 15 minutes and its still dont install. Any help?

So I installed this Sexlab Framework SE and all their required and recommended SE files but I keep getting an error message where it says Framework is untested and I need to change it, json file not being found, even though its installed, etc. essentially making everything unplayable because I get those pop ups every 5 seconds

Hello everyone!

I updated to Skyrim AE (1.6.342), and i'm using the latest SKSE for AE (2.1.4).
The updated SexLab (1.64b) is working fine, i'm using SLAL aswell.

I can trigger animations using Matchmaker.

But, the Defeat animations are not triggering. I'm playing male agressor.
When i assault, the victim gets naked, but my char not. And the animations don't start.

I installed Defeat SSE correctly, and i can see all options in MCM.

Anyone has experienced something familiar?

EDIT: I got it working, i disabled some animations in SLAL, and set the tags correctly.

But still, it takes too long to trigger, like 2-3 minutes to trigger the animations.....

When i use Matchmaker, it triggers in the right amount of time.

Edited by lord0800
Update in situation

So, maybe kidna weird questions but who uses this or Naked Defeat? I'm using ND right now but SD has sadly been buggy for me so I gave up on it. Has there been any  updates that improve this? ND kinda works but I liked the options SD gave that ND doesn't seem to get working for me rn.

Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question, but I installed this mod and everything was working fine. I tested the surrender key on a follower, it all seemed to work fine. But now when I try to talk to my follower they just mouth words like they're speaking but there's no actual dialogue, so I can no longer interact with or command them. If I hit K again I get the dialogue to proposition them again though. And if I disable defeat I can talk to them normally again. Not sure how to fix it...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 3:13 PM, st090332 said:
Hello.

Faced such a problem. In Defeat, during rape, not corresponding aggressive animations are played, but in general all included. Moreover, most of the aggressive animations cannot be played even by gradually switching the animation sets with the key, it seems that Sexlab simply does not see them, although all animations in the menu are active. In normal scenes, "by agreement" is the same, although I unchecked the option to limit aggressive animations.

Try SL SAnimation Loader and see if it helps.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5328-sexlab-animation-loader-sse/

Sometimes this is needed to load animations.

Edited by FortuneRunner

Hello,

i have some issue with this mod. I sneak it some npcs house at night and press key the choose rape. Anim takes about 30s to start thats one problem but i can live with that. Second one is that after that when npc is in trauma or tied up with gag she still talks and says to get out of house and i get bounty. Is there any way to prevent that? Thx

Edited by square15
On 1/12/2022 at 3:34 AM, square15 said:

Hello,

i have some issue with this mod. I sneak it some npcs house at night and press key the choose rape. Anim takes about 30s to start thats one problem but i can live with that. Second one is that after that when npc is in trauma or tied up with gag she still talks and says to get out of house and i get bounty. Is there any way to prevent that? Thx

I see same issue, with 5.3.6 (aka Bane Master custom patch version + Dynamic DLA patch, which liked above.

it worked for me,, but I test it for sleeping NPC, then it did not worked.

I just target NPC sleeping, with activate key, then choose dialogue, I know usually we see time lag  to start any sexlab animation for scripts.

(it is usuall for me... it might depend other mod which run many script, so I do not worry about it)   But after all, defeat not start animation.

and NPC just wake up. and walk around. 

so now I return Baka edition, it could  start animation for activated sleeping NPC  (so I choose rape of defeat UI option >> it start sexlab animation PC and NPC.

At first time I suppose if it conflict with NPC go to bed mods, which I prefer to use) but it seems not. 

Though I do not test, pure 5.3.5 but I do not remember when it cause problem clear, But I suppose I saw same issue before.

so to confirm, I might hope you test baka edition, if you can. and see how it work with same save data. (of course run FNIS please when you use Baka edition)

So there's no combat option other than knockdown chance for player aggressor? No bleedout or health threshold or anything? For me at least it's super jank and I can't get an enemy to be knocked down before killing them, even at 200% multiplier. Would be nice to have a bleedout option so I can actually do stuff without killing them outright.