On 6/9/2022 at 7:41 PM, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:

2. When you say "crawling away" events do you mean when the NPCs are done with you and just kind of walk off and you can choose to get up and run away, or something else?

5. Do you mean like when you surrender does it do something different, or the naughty time animations? Because the naughty time animations should be something you download and install using SLAL packs (probably) for Sexlab / Sexlab animation loader

The former for both of these

6 minutes ago, Elysian97m said:

The former for both of these

I'm 95% sure that the "surrender" hotkey process for playables vs creatures is the same except that playables will talk to you. If I remember correctly you just put your hands up and then kneel on the ground (maybe put hands behind head?)

IDK; haven't used that in ages.

As far as Defeat / DA and having the chance to just end after the scene without triggering a blackout option...

When you have DA trigger Defeat from bleedout, Defeat will run through the scene and then there's a "Chance of Death Alternative Event" option; if you set this < 100%, it means that there's a chance of either the end of scene either looping into a DA KO'd result, or just ending. So, if you want there to be a 20% chance of the enemies just leaving you on the ground as they walk away and nothing else happens? Set Death alternative to 80%, and you'll get KO events 80% of the time and be left there 20% of the time.

Note: Pretty sure if you kill all the aggressors using mods (succubus heart, drain, whatever) or console commands (kill) before the whole Defeat event is 100% over, it'll skip the DA roll.

Hi, got a problem with defeat, the monster arent knocking me they are just killing  me right on the spot, the npcs are fines but the scene work if i surrender but i cant get them to just knock me out instead of killing me. 

When i order a npcs to rape a girl the the agressor take the place of the victim and the victim is the agressor in the animation how can i fix this?

Can i order multiple npcs to rape one too?

Thx in advance.

Edited by Zer0all
typo

Hey guys I cant really find this information in my searches, so any tips would be appreciated. for Death alternative and this mod are there any specific things i need to do for them to work together? And how does the chance to have sexlab defeat events start work? is it under a specific category in the death alternative mcm? Thanks for the help

Edited by marzard

I'm having an issue which affects all of the defeat mods that I've attempted to use (All individually, I'm not trying to combine the mods). I can't get the player into a downed state  despite checking and configuring the MCM. All combat just leads to the player character being killed instead of downed. Stripping of gear on hit also seems to not be working. Even surrendering fails to initiate a downed state or a scene, actors just resume combat after the surrender dialogue. 

Anyone have any guesses as to what might be happening? I'm unsure how to troubleshoot this issue.

Hey fellas.
I've run into a problem, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it =/
My character gets defeated (goes into downstate), but then nothing happens...
The enemies just walks away, and the Dragonborn remains on the floor - and I remain stuck in that state forever.
The mod worked perfectly last night, and I haven't added anything new (with the exception of TK Dodge, but I removed that just to see if it was the reason). Has this happened to anyone else?

I am having what seems to be a unique issue.

The controller hotkey will bring up the options menu as usual, but will not bring up the animation selection, either on NPC scenes and player-involved scenes. I would guess that it's not detecting a scene, but I can't think why it wouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 5:38 PM, J suzuya said:

Anyone know why orgy animations aren't playing when there are multiple Npcs i have it set to 100% threesome chance but they just come up to my character 1 by 1 never starting a threesome animation. I know i have the animations enabled and the correct sexlab settings 99% sure atleast

Did you ever get this figured out? I have the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 6:54 PM, Valiantfour said:

Hey fellas.
I've run into a problem, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it =/
My character gets defeated (goes into downstate), but then nothing happens...
The enemies just walks away, and the Dragonborn remains on the floor - and I remain stuck in that state forever.
The mod worked perfectly last night, and I haven't added anything new (with the exception of TK Dodge, but I removed that just to see if it was the reason). Has this happened to anyone else?

Have you found a solution? This has been happening to me as well. Last night it would work only if it was night in game, this morning it hasn't worked at all, they just walk away from me. 

Does anyone know of a patch to SL Defeat that will allow an NPC to be tied after a defeat scene? I know it is possible for defeat to use DCUR and DD to tie the player, I am just specifically looking for more NPC bondage inflicted by an NPC. Please and thank you, you all are awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use basic defeat,i dont like Baka "Defeat" animations.

Also is there so mods or command to stop dying after they are "satisfied" ....wish there was a mod or option to never die whatever happens,but just Defeat over and over.

Sorry if this has already been answered before but how do I update SL basic Defeat to post AE Skyrim? I'm getting the Form 43 warning for that plugin. I've read briefly that I need to open and save in SE Creation Kit to do that but since I have never used it before, that seems at least quite daunting, so if that is the best course of action, could someone point me to a tutorial on how to do that on the SE Creation Kit?

Hi, I love this mod, but I have a question : When I surrender, if there more than one enemy, they never take my character on a threesome. But my settings for threesome are all enabled and on 100% chances. So I don't uderstand why enemys take my character each by one.

I'm having an issue with this mod and while I'm not sure if it's this one in particular to blame I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this and can help out.

I'm doing a succubus playthrough, using PSQ and Deadly Drain. I'm only using the player as aggressor element of the mod and basically what I want to happen is I subdue an NPC, transform using PSQ and then drain the NPC using the scenes from this mod.

The issue is that whenever I initiate this mod the PC is on the receiving end of the assault. I'm using gender bender just before hand which is showing that the PC is registered as male not female so I'm at a loss as to why it always flags the PC to be in the female role. Whenever I try to use the SL hotkey to reassign character positions the NPC flips roles but the PC just stands up and won't animate at all.

All the setting for "female first" in this mod are disabled but again GB and SL both show character gender is male so I don't see why that should matter. Anyone else have this issue or se advice on what I can try to resolve it?

On 8/24/2022 at 10:50 PM, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

Sorry if this has already been answered before but how do I update SL basic Defeat to post AE Skyrim? I'm getting the Form 43 warning for that plugin. I've read briefly that I need to open and save in SE Creation Kit to do that but since I have never used it before, that seems at least quite daunting, so if that is the best course of action, could someone point me to a tutorial on how to do that on the SE Creation Kit?

I'm using Skyrim AE also and have been using SL Defeat SE right along for both SE and AE. Works fine. If you're NOT using the SE version of Defeat, I would uninstall your present version and install SE. The only glitch I have with it is my followers never get invited to have any fun. Other than that, it works fine. I'll supply the link

On 8/28/2022 at 10:44 AM, blipbop said:

i started a new game and i have an issue where the surrender hotkey isint working, this has not happend before, idk what i did wrong this time.

Your surrender hotkey is "K" by default. Check your settings to make sure "K" isn't assigned to any other function. The only other thing I could suggest would be disable Defeat, get a clean save and re-enable to see if that fixes it. You may have to make sure "K" is enabled as the hotkey on the mod page in you MCM. GL

Edited by Wicken
On 8/25/2022 at 12:50 PM, lupololo said:

Hi, I love this mod, but I have a question : When I surrender, if there more than one enemy, they never take my character on a threesome. But my settings for threesome are all enabled and on 100% chances. So I don't uderstand why enemys take my character each by one.

Check both the "Player as Victim" tab and the "NPC vs NPC" tab. That MAY only apply to your follower for a threesome. I have a similar issue where where nobody wants to play with my follower and she won't join in for a threesome. 

What animation packs do you have? If none of your packs have a MMF/MMMF/MMMMF animation you'll only get singles. 

I use the following anim packs and my PC generally gets a 2,3,or 4 guy scene.

ZAZ Animation Pack+CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEVER3.7z,

Funny Biz's Rape Redux fix - rape, gangbang

SE Billy's_SLAL_Animations_3.2_-_Rape_Redux_.7z  - rape, gangbang

Rydin Animation SLAL Pack_Complete_SSE V0.5a. 7z. - spanking

Make sure to go into both Sexlab and Zaz to make sure that Sexlab is enabled in Zaz, and anims are registered. If both mods recognize each other and are playing nice and you still have trouble, you may need to Debug/Clean/Re-register. Also make sure FINIS is updating anims and there's no errors.

Hope this helps. GL. I know how much of a PITA this can be.

Hope this helps. GL

Edited by Wicken
  • 2 weeks later...

Im having a problem that everything in the mod works... except rape animations, and no, I do have working animations and my other stuff is fine, but whenever I use the rape tab it causes me to be unable to move or do anything, and the npc will either play their rape animation or do nothing, can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?