AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Hi,

I'm having trouble with changing the debug message of the conception notifications. I tried to edit the message in Creation Kit, but there is a compile error when I try to change it.

1126898186_Screenshot2022-10-15134434.png.f6202683885a995523de1d11fe4c0368.png

I get this error

Compiling "FPFP_Player_Script.psc"...
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(230,46): GetName is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(230,8): type mismatch while assigning to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(231,50): GetName is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(231,8): type mismatch while assigning to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(233,74): GetName is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script fpfp_player_script: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
No output generated for FPFP_Player_Script.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPFP_Player_Script.psc

I want to change the messages but I hesitate because I don't to break the code because everything else works fine. Am I missing something else I'm supposed to do?

16 minutes ago, suppertable1 said:

I'm having trouble with changing the debug message of the conception notifications. I tried to edit the message in Creation Kit, but there is a compile error when I try to change it.

Your compilation is failing because the GetName() function is not found.  That is an F4SE function.

So it looks like you don't have the F4SE source scripts installed.  Note that with the current F4SE release, the source scripts are in the wrong place.  They get installed to Data\Source\ but they should be in Data\Source\User\.  You will need to move them, that should allow your script to compile.

29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

the source scripts are in the wrong place

Just the .psc files right? I moved them into the user folder and tried to compile again but now new errors show up entirely? I think I definitely screwed up

D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,22): variable LL_FourPlay is undefined
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,7): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)

33 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your compilation is failing because the GetName() function is not found.  That is an F4SE function.

So it looks like you don't have the F4SE source scripts installed.  Note that with the current F4SE release, the source scripts are in the wrong place.  They get installed to Data\Source\ but they should be in Data\Source\User\.  You will need to move them, that should allow your script to compile.

thanks for pointing this out. (didn't notice because i still have the old .psc in user folder)

2 minutes ago, suppertable1 said:

Just the .psc files right? I moved them into the user folder and tried to compile again but now new errors show up entirely? I think I definitely screwed up

D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,22): variable LL_FourPlay is undefined
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,7): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)

you need AAF modder resource i think (source files)

Edited by lee3310
8 minutes ago, suppertable1 said:

Yeah you need the AAF source scripts.  Reinstall AAF and enable that option under Support Files in the installer.

You will also need to extract the LooksMenu source from its BA2 since the AAF scripts depend on those.

Just now, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah you need the AAF source scripts.  Reinstall AAF and enable that option under Support Files in the installer.

You will also need to extract the LooksMenu source from its BA2 since the AAF scripts depend on those.

ahhh ok. I see now. If more errors show up I'll probably just do a full reset. Thanks! and thanks to @lee3310for helping. take care!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, jamesclerican said:

Is there a way to disable doctors selling contraception? spending caps seems like an easy way out

If you're familiar enough with FO4Edit you could look through the leveled lists and see which ones are for vendors.  Could create an override patch that removes it from the list or just straight up delete it from the mod.  There's no option within the game to do so, so editing the esp is pretty much your only solution.

I gave birth to an asian baby with no father, i got the message about him being dead awhile back during pregnancy.  i have the baby in apparel and i carry it around.  i built a crib from decorations in sanctuary and then dropped the baby near the crib.  i did not get a message about baby belonging to the settlement the baby just disappeared.  is there something else i should be doing?  also i still have the prego belly does that go down after awhile?  or did i screw something up?  

10 hours ago, alex61821 said:

I gave birth to an asian baby with no father, i got the message about him being dead awhile back during pregnancy.  i have the baby in apparel and i carry it around.  i built a crib from decorations in sanctuary and then dropped the baby near the crib.  i did not get a message about baby belonging to the settlement the baby just disappeared.  is there something else i should be doing?  also i still have the prego belly does that go down after awhile?  or did i screw something up?  

Are you using this version of FPE or the Redux version?  The issues you're having are not ones I have seen before with this version of the mod.

11 hours ago, alex61821 said:

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are you using this version of FPE or the Redux version?  The issues you're having are not ones I have seen before with this version of the mod.

more than likely, it is my version,

I am on an extended break. (I haven't visited my threads in ages so there will be a backlog of messages so I will answer here) *I also kinda hate all of my mods except Random Overlay Framework so that does play into it

so the big problem with my version is that I added features that can appear as bugs.

so there is a few things to discuss

1. I added non-growing babies as default-ish (to stop rampart overpopulation) so the baby might be a non-growing version.

2. I am not sure about disappearing babies (there are other population options such as exile, sell, and death) so check them.

3. I have added post-partum to NPC's (including the player) so after birth, the belly will remain for a short while. so wait a while or there is commands in MCM to remove them.

In "FPFP_BasePregData" how big of a hit (resource-wise) can i expect if i apply the same checks for NPC-NPC scenes (without the player involved) ?
for pill, condom and Fertile MGEFs.

This comment is kind of a deterrent ?:

;means that we shouldn't be doing extreme checks, just in case orgies are happening.

I tested with 4-5 NPCs scenes at the same time with no noticeable issues, but script lag is sly.

Edited by lee3310
On 11/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, lee3310 said:

In "FPFP_BasePregData" how big of a hit (resource-wise) can i expect if i apply the same checks for NPC-NPC scenes (without the player involved) ?
for pill, condom and Fertile MGEFs.

This comment is kind of a deterrent ?:

I tested with 4-5 NPCs scenes at the same time with no noticeable issues, but script lag is sly.

It should be fine.  That code is about 5 years old and originally meant for use with Four-Play instead of AAF, so conditions were a bit different then.

I am going to update the mod with that change.  I am dealing with a bunch of IRL stuff at the moment so it will be next weekend.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It should be fine.  That code is about 5 years old and originally meant for use with Four-Play instead of AAF, so conditions were a bit different then.

I am going to update the mod with that change.  I am dealing with a bunch of IRL stuff at the moment so it will be next weekend.

Excellent.

ps
I supposed that you are getting very busy lately, and the "authoring_support" channel is not the same without that red scull hanging in the corner ?.
Take care.

Wondering if there's a way to set what month of pregnancy the player is currently at? I have a mod that advances time by a month or so but ofc the pregnancy doesn't advance with it and altering the 'days per FPE month' bugs out because once I set it back to it's normal rate the pregnancy itself reverses too.

Perhaps a cheat command or an option i'm missing?

4 minutes ago, dezpotism said:

I feel like such a noob but I have to ask. I have built my clothes in bodyslide with morphs, I use cbbe reduced, the clothes look fine when the NPC is not pregnant, but when pregnant the belly pokes out through the dress.

What have I missed?

I don't know much about CBBE Reduced, but maybe it needs the clothes converted to the same body as a reference? It sounds like the clothes aren't built for the same body.

Edited by vaultbait
10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't know much about CBBE Reduced, but maybe it needs the clothes converted to the same body as a reference? It sounds like the clothes aren't built for the same body.

I understand a little bit now, I just noticed she have panties, I use nude body, so this mod change the body of the pregnant women.

So how do I build clothes for the other body without changing everybody?