suppertable1 Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 Hi, I'm having trouble with changing the debug message of the conception notifications. I tried to edit the message in Creation Kit, but there is a compile error when I try to change it. I get this error Compiling "FPFP_Player_Script.psc"... D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(230,46): GetName is not a function or does not exist D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(230,8): type mismatch while assigning to a string (cast missing or types unrelated) D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(231,50): GetName is not a function or does not exist D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(231,8): type mismatch while assigning to a string (cast missing or types unrelated) D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(233,74): GetName is not a function or does not exist D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script fpfp_player_script: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list. No output generated for FPFP_Player_Script.psc, compilation failed. Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed. Failed on FPFP_Player_Script.psc I want to change the messages but I hesitate because I don't to break the code because everything else works fine. Am I missing something else I'm supposed to do?
EgoBallistic Posted October 15, 2022 Author Posted October 15, 2022 16 minutes ago, suppertable1 said: I'm having trouble with changing the debug message of the conception notifications. I tried to edit the message in Creation Kit, but there is a compile error when I try to change it. Your compilation is failing because the GetName() function is not found. That is an F4SE function. So it looks like you don't have the F4SE source scripts installed. Note that with the current F4SE release, the source scripts are in the wrong place. They get installed to Data\Source\ but they should be in Data\Source\User\. You will need to move them, that should allow your script to compile. 1
suppertable1 Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: the source scripts are in the wrong place Just the .psc files right? I moved them into the user folder and tried to compile again but now new errors show up entirely? I think I definitely screwed up Compiling "FPFP_Player_Script.psc"... D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,22): variable LL_FourPlay is undefined D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,34): none is not a known user-defined script type D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,7): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated) No output generated for FPFP_Player_Script.psc, compilation failed. Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed. Failed on FPFP_Player_Script.psc
lee3310 Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 33 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Your compilation is failing because the GetName() function is not found. That is an F4SE function. So it looks like you don't have the F4SE source scripts installed. Note that with the current F4SE release, the source scripts are in the wrong place. They get installed to Data\Source\ but they should be in Data\Source\User\. You will need to move them, that should allow your script to compile. thanks for pointing this out. (didn't notice because i still have the old .psc in user folder) 1
lee3310 Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 (edited) 2 minutes ago, suppertable1 said: Just the .psc files right? I moved them into the user folder and tried to compile again but now new errors show up entirely? I think I definitely screwed up Compiling "FPFP_Player_Script.psc"... D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,22): variable LL_FourPlay is undefined D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,34): none is not a known user-defined script type D:\Games\F4\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPFP_Player_Script.psc(667,7): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated) No output generated for FPFP_Player_Script.psc, compilation failed. Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed. Failed on FPFP_Player_Script.psc you need AAF modder resource i think (source files) Edited October 15, 2022 by lee3310
EgoBallistic Posted October 15, 2022 Author Posted October 15, 2022 8 minutes ago, suppertable1 said: Just the .psc files right? I moved them into the user folder and tried to compile again but now new errors show up entirely? I think I definitely screwed up Yeah you need the AAF source scripts. Reinstall AAF and enable that option under Support Files in the installer. You will also need to extract the LooksMenu source from its BA2 since the AAF scripts depend on those.
suppertable1 Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 10 minutes ago, lee3310 said: you need AAF modder resource i think (source files) I tried and I got the same errors still
suppertable1 Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 Just now, EgoBallistic said: Yeah you need the AAF source scripts. Reinstall AAF and enable that option under Support Files in the installer. You will also need to extract the LooksMenu source from its BA2 since the AAF scripts depend on those. ahhh ok. I see now. If more errors show up I'll probably just do a full reset. Thanks! and thanks to @lee3310for helping. take care! 1
Ender Shadowborne Posted November 1, 2022 Posted November 1, 2022 Sooooo.... if my understanding is correct, this doesn't provide support for AtomicBeauty?
EgoBallistic Posted November 1, 2022 Author Posted November 1, 2022 4 hours ago, Ender Shadowborne said: Sooooo.... if my understanding is correct, this doesn't provide support for AtomicBeauty? Atomic Beauty doesn’t have morph sliders for pregnancy. You can use this mod with AB but female NPCs won’t look pregnant.
handsome2 Posted November 5, 2022 Posted November 5, 2022 is there a console command that works like checking the target is pregnant? so that i can skip doing this at the mcm config level, which is very slow at loading, and involves multiple clicks.
jamesclerican Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 Is there a way to disable doctors selling contraception? spending caps seems like an easy way out
bubbabignose Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 54 minutes ago, jamesclerican said: Is there a way to disable doctors selling contraception? spending caps seems like an easy way out If you're familiar enough with FO4Edit you could look through the leveled lists and see which ones are for vendors. Could create an override patch that removes it from the list or just straight up delete it from the mod. There's no option within the game to do so, so editing the esp is pretty much your only solution.
alex61821 Posted November 17, 2022 Posted November 17, 2022 I gave birth to an asian baby with no father, i got the message about him being dead awhile back during pregnancy. i have the baby in apparel and i carry it around. i built a crib from decorations in sanctuary and then dropped the baby near the crib. i did not get a message about baby belonging to the settlement the baby just disappeared. is there something else i should be doing? also i still have the prego belly does that go down after awhile? or did i screw something up?
EgoBallistic Posted November 18, 2022 Author Posted November 18, 2022 10 hours ago, alex61821 said: I gave birth to an asian baby with no father, i got the message about him being dead awhile back during pregnancy. i have the baby in apparel and i carry it around. i built a crib from decorations in sanctuary and then dropped the baby near the crib. i did not get a message about baby belonging to the settlement the baby just disappeared. is there something else i should be doing? also i still have the prego belly does that go down after awhile? or did i screw something up? Are you using this version of FPE or the Redux version? The issues you're having are not ones I have seen before with this version of the mod.
Invictusblade Posted November 18, 2022 Posted November 18, 2022 11 hours ago, alex61821 said: I gave birth to an asian baby with no father, i got the message about him being dead awhile back during pregnancy. i have the baby in apparel and i carry it around. i built a crib from decorations in sanctuary and then dropped the baby near the crib. i did not get a message about baby belonging to the settlement the baby just disappeared. is there something else i should be doing? also i still have the prego belly does that go down after awhile? or did i screw something up? 1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said: Are you using this version of FPE or the Redux version? The issues you're having are not ones I have seen before with this version of the mod. more than likely, it is my version, I am on an extended break. (I haven't visited my threads in ages so there will be a backlog of messages so I will answer here) *I also kinda hate all of my mods except Random Overlay Framework so that does play into it so the big problem with my version is that I added features that can appear as bugs. so there is a few things to discuss 1. I added non-growing babies as default-ish (to stop rampart overpopulation) so the baby might be a non-growing version. 2. I am not sure about disappearing babies (there are other population options such as exile, sell, and death) so check them. 3. I have added post-partum to NPC's (including the player) so after birth, the belly will remain for a short while. so wait a while or there is commands in MCM to remove them. 1
lee3310 Posted November 19, 2022 Posted November 19, 2022 (edited) In "FPFP_BasePregData" how big of a hit (resource-wise) can i expect if i apply the same checks for NPC-NPC scenes (without the player involved) ? for pill, condom and Fertile MGEFs. This comment is kind of a deterrent ?: Quote ;means that we shouldn't be doing extreme checks, just in case orgies are happening. I tested with 4-5 NPCs scenes at the same time with no noticeable issues, but script lag is sly. Edited November 19, 2022 by lee3310
EgoBallistic Posted November 20, 2022 Author Posted November 20, 2022 On 11/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, lee3310 said: In "FPFP_BasePregData" how big of a hit (resource-wise) can i expect if i apply the same checks for NPC-NPC scenes (without the player involved) ? for pill, condom and Fertile MGEFs. This comment is kind of a deterrent ?: I tested with 4-5 NPCs scenes at the same time with no noticeable issues, but script lag is sly. It should be fine. That code is about 5 years old and originally meant for use with Four-Play instead of AAF, so conditions were a bit different then. I am going to update the mod with that change. I am dealing with a bunch of IRL stuff at the moment so it will be next weekend. 1
lee3310 Posted November 20, 2022 Posted November 20, 2022 3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: It should be fine. That code is about 5 years old and originally meant for use with Four-Play instead of AAF, so conditions were a bit different then. I am going to update the mod with that change. I am dealing with a bunch of IRL stuff at the moment so it will be next weekend. Excellent. ps I supposed that you are getting very busy lately, and the "authoring_support" channel is not the same without that red scull hanging in the corner ?. Take care. 1
Slorm Posted November 21, 2022 Posted November 21, 2022 Small update suggestion: Would it be possible to add a separate fertility chance for Raiders (or all hostiles), I'd imagine being shut away from normal outlets would increase frustration and fertiltiy.
Darkwolf101 Posted November 23, 2022 Posted November 23, 2022 Wondering if there's a way to set what month of pregnancy the player is currently at? I have a mod that advances time by a month or so but ofc the pregnancy doesn't advance with it and altering the 'days per FPE month' bugs out because once I set it back to it's normal rate the pregnancy itself reverses too. Perhaps a cheat command or an option i'm missing?
dezpotism Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 I feel like such a noob but I have to ask. I have built my clothes in bodyslide with morphs, I use cbbe reduced, the clothes look fine when the NPC is not pregnant, but when pregnant the belly pokes out through the dress. What have I missed?
vaultbait Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 (edited) 4 minutes ago, dezpotism said: I feel like such a noob but I have to ask. I have built my clothes in bodyslide with morphs, I use cbbe reduced, the clothes look fine when the NPC is not pregnant, but when pregnant the belly pokes out through the dress. What have I missed? I don't know much about CBBE Reduced, but maybe it needs the clothes converted to the same body as a reference? It sounds like the clothes aren't built for the same body. Edited November 24, 2022 by vaultbait
dezpotism Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 10 hours ago, vaultbait said: I don't know much about CBBE Reduced, but maybe it needs the clothes converted to the same body as a reference? It sounds like the clothes aren't built for the same body. I understand a little bit now, I just noticed she have panties, I use nude body, so this mod change the body of the pregnant women. So how do I build clothes for the other body without changing everybody?
EgoBallistic Posted November 24, 2022 Author Posted November 24, 2022 2 hours ago, dezpotism said: so this mod change the body of the pregnant women No, this mod doesn't change the body. The panties are probably part of the outfit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now