bormos3 Posted April 20, 2023 Posted April 20, 2023 A quick question regarding Quote Q: Does this work with Unique Player? A: Yes, but you must copy the morph files for your chosen body. When you build the female body in BodySlide, you must copy the .tri file (the morphs file) from the Characterassets folder into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder under Data\Meshes\Actor\Character Where exactly is the .tri morph file that I'm supposed to move located?
EgoBallistic Posted April 20, 2023 Author Posted April 20, 2023 1 hour ago, bormos3 said: A quick question regarding Where exactly is the .tri morph file that I'm supposed to move located? It should be in your Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets folder. It is named FemaleBody.tri If it is not there, e.g. because the body you are using doesn't include pre-built morphs, you will need to build the body in BodySlide with "built morphs" checked.
Newbie1999 Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 I can't decide whether I should use this version or the redux by Invictus. I'm following the AAF "Up to date" guide and the guide recommend I use the one by Ego but the page description in this mod says I should probably use the other one by Invictus? Can anyone help me make a decision? which one is the more performance friendly?
EgoBallistic Posted April 27, 2023 Author Posted April 27, 2023 53 minutes ago, Newbie1999 said: I can't decide whether I should use this version or the redux by Invictus. I'm following the AAF "Up to date" guide and the guide recommend I use the one by Ego but the page description in this mod says I should probably use the other one by Invictus? Can anyone help me make a decision? which one is the more performance friendly? This version has fewer features but is pretty much bug-free. The Redux version is always adding new features so bugs occasionally crop up. If you want the basic pregnancy / contraception / abortion / etc system centered mostly around human pregnancy, with basic support for creatures, my version of the mod mod will suffice. If you want wearable babies, cumflation, lactation, a detailed marriage framework, viruses, detailed creature offspring, etc, you want the redux version. 3
CobraPL Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 Is there any chance for separate base conception chance for player and NPCs? I would have Male PC to have e.g. 100% chance and other males limited/configurable chance, like 10%. About FPE Redux - is it stable, safe, etc? Could I plan long play-through with it? Does any of FPE mods support paternity stuff, so player could check who exactly fathered which child? For now I see father is "Human" and that is all.
excenze Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 Finding the father quest doesnt seem to work. 4 people appears in my quest all of them are asking me "why are you looking at me like that" only with 2 of them can get the prompts to answear but anything i press i get "persuasion failed" with other 2 there are no prompts, they only ask me and nothing happens. note: my charisma is full
vaultbait Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 55 minutes ago, excenze said: Finding the father quest doesnt seem to work. 4 people appears in my quest all of them are asking me "why are you looking at me like that" only with 2 of them can get the prompts to answear but anything i press i get "persuasion failed" with other 2 there are no prompts, they only ask me and nothing happens. note: my charisma is full I've had the broken dialogue when using other mods that have competing additional dialogue for NPCs, it usually comes down to what priority the mod author set on the controlling quest for their own scene and whether it's higher than the one FPE uses. As for failing the speech checks, are you using Sex Attributes? If so, acquiring a bad reputation will totally destroy your ability to pass speech checks.
lee3310 Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, vaultbait said: As for failing the speech checks, are you using Sex Attributes? If so, acquiring a bad reputation will totally destroy your ability to pass speech checks. that's nasty, and how is that even possible without lowering the charisma ! (using "OnSpeechChallengeAvailable" event ?) Edited May 10, 2023 by lee3310
vaultbait Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 2 hours ago, lee3310 said: that's nasty, and how is that even possible without lowering the charisma ! (using "OnSpeechChallengeAvailable" event ?) "Mod Charisma Challenge Chance" perk entry points, it's done in the plugin not via scripted effect.
Mr.Pritish Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 guys can I anyone help me with morph modifiers as I changes base to 7 and human morph modifier at 1, but it seems like belly, butt, and boobs getting way more bigger than expected, I also tried debugging to 9th month morph it was smaller than I have come across while pregnancy I don't know why, help me with modifiers how they work? I choose CBBE weight gain option, cause I want to change the size of butt and boobs too.
vaultbait Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 12 minutes ago, Mr.Pritish said: guys can I anyone help me with morph modifiers as I changes base to 7 and human morph modifier at 1, but it seems like belly, butt, and boobs getting way more bigger than expected, I also tried debugging to 9th month morph it was smaller than I have come across while pregnancy I don't know why, help me with modifiers how they work? I choose CBBE weight gain option, cause I want to change the size of butt and boobs too. Sounds like you're using FPE Redux, not the version of the mod this support topic is about. If you want to investigate or reset body morphs, I recommend getting familiar with the HBD_MorphDebug utility. 1
vaultbait Posted May 14, 2023 Posted May 14, 2023 1 hour ago, kcs27 said: How do you make Baby bits? I think you're looking for FPE Redux, not the FPE that this support topic is about. 1
CrazyBooty Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 I have a problem that I can't seem to fix at all, All the settlements I send my kids too keep breaking. I'll set up a nice base to protect my kids just for all my kids to despawn next time I come visit or it will break so I can never send anyone/anymore to that settlement.
lee3310 Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 18 minutes ago, CrazyBooty said: I have a problem that I can't seem to fix at all, All the settlements I send my kids too keep breaking. I'll set up a nice base to protect my kids just for all my kids to despawn next time I come visit or it will break so I can never send anyone/anymore to that settlement. Breaking How ? i don't think there is a diff between player kids and NPCs kids but i have like 35 babies and children scattered across multiple settlements with no issue at all.
CrazyBooty Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 I 'secured' Covenant for my kids and sent them there, After 6 kids I travelled to Covenant just to notice the population counter was at 0 and the kids walked outside and despawned. After that I reloaded an old save and send them to the Taffington Boathouse, But then after awhile Taffington Boathouse stopped appearing on the 'Move settler to' option. So third time I move all kids to Outpost Zimonja and the same thing happened, I turn my back and all the kids just walk out and despawn. This has stumped me, But I'm just going to custom races replacer is breaking it somehow.
vaultbait Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 7 hours ago, CrazyBooty said: I 'secured' Covenant for my kids and sent them there, After 6 kids I travelled to Covenant just to notice the population counter was at 0 and the kids walked outside and despawned. After that I reloaded an old save and send them to the Taffington Boathouse, But then after awhile Taffington Boathouse stopped appearing on the 'Move settler to' option. So third time I move all kids to Outpost Zimonja and the same thing happened, I turn my back and all the kids just walk out and despawn. This has stumped me, But I'm just going to custom races replacer is breaking it somehow. How did you "send" them? Did you talk to them and pick a settlement, or were you just using the settlement management menu to relocate them without first activating them normally outside the workshop build interface?
CrazyBooty Posted June 9, 2023 Posted June 9, 2023 6 hours ago, vaultbait said: How did you "send" them? Did you talk to them and pick a settlement, or were you just using the settlement management menu to relocate them without first activating them normally outside the workshop build interface? Talked and picked the settlement
vranina Posted June 10, 2023 Posted June 10, 2023 Hello. I have a problem and I need help. I play for a man. Piper got pregnant and gave birth, but she doesn't want to get pregnant again. No chance percentages are shown at all. I tried Curie, Katie, and a few other women from the settlements. There is no problem with them. Not that it's critical.
Invictusblade Posted June 11, 2023 Posted June 11, 2023 12 hours ago, vranina said: Hello. I have a problem and I need help. I play for a man. Piper got pregnant and gave birth, but she doesn't want to get pregnant again. No chance percentages are shown at all. I tried Curie, Katie, and a few other women from the settlements. There is no problem with them. Not that it's critical. just to confirm that you are playing with this mod(the original FPE) and not FPER (my redux mod) if original, then I am not sure because it is pretty solid. (so someone else may have to help you) if redux, I added a number of things that could affect impregnations after birth 1. Post Partum (it takes a while after birth) 2. after birth effects (check to see if Piper has any new perks (better console) and check out Piper using one of the commands (that I cannot remember the name of))
lee3310 Posted June 11, 2023 Posted June 11, 2023 25 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: (that I cannot remember the name of)) ? Yeah most likely redux cause this one doesn't disable pregnancy chance after birth.
ionlyneedonemodfromhere Posted July 4, 2023 Posted July 4, 2023 (edited) I have been having a issue with this mod recently. I think it might be a conflict but I'm not sure with what. The MCM work fine and I've put all my chances to 100, but no matter what no conception chance/pregnancy notifications come on. They are turned on in the MCM. Female player also doesn't seem to be able to get pregnant(I used the debug to check) even with everything to the highest chances Papyrus.0.log Edited July 4, 2023 by ionlyneedonemodfromhere
EgoBallistic Posted July 4, 2023 Author Posted July 4, 2023 9 hours ago, ionlyneedonemodfromhere said: Female player also doesn't seem to be able to get pregnant(I used the debug to check) even with everything to the highest chances Make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" is set to OFF other wise you can't get pregnant. 3
ionlyneedonemodfromhere Posted July 4, 2023 Posted July 4, 2023 7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" is set to OFF other wise you can't get pregnant. That worked! Sorry for the inconvenience lol 2
vaultbait Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 (edited) In the context of my Milking Human Kindness mod I've been working on improving FPE integration. One thing I have mostly finished for the next update is to make some of the unique NPCs residing in the starting location have preexisting pregnancies when the player first arrives. Everything seems to be working except the pregnancy morphs, and I've exhausted my ideas for how to track down what's wrong with my implementation, so am posting here in hopes someone else may have suggestions for what else I can check. I've confirmed that "natural" impregnation is working as expected for these NPCs, by getting them impregnated through an AAF animation and then waiting in a chair for a few FPE months until I see their bellies swell by the expected amounts. If I try to script an impregnation (based off the vestigial MakePregnant function in Commonwealth Captives) I get what seems to be a typical pregnancy according to side-by-side comparisons of the PregnancyDataDump log, but no visible morphing of their bellies. I've gone as far as shoving a bunch of noisy debug logging statements into the UpdateBody function in FPFP_BasePregData to confirm it's actually sending them to BodyGen by reading them back out again with similar GetMorph calls. However, cross-checking with the HBD_MorphDebug mod, an NPC with a forced impregnation doesn't actually register as having any morphs applied while a naturally impregnated NPC lists the morphs that should be applied by FPE (reflected by a casual observation of the change in body shape too). It's almost as if the "Ourself" actor passed to SetMorph is not the same one that the corresponding PregData was generated for, but combing through FPE's source I can't imagine how that could occur. Does anyone have ideas for what else I could check, or what I might be doing wrong? I'll stick my current function into a spoiler below (this is being called via soft integration from another script attached to the NPC's reference, inherited from an actor form): Spoiler Function KnockErUp(Actor Host, Actor SeedDonor, Float Month) Form BasePregData = PlayerScript.GetPregnancyInfo(Host) If BasePregData != None PregData = BasePregData as FPFP_BasePregData PregData.Impregnate(SeedDonor) GlobalVariable DaysPerMonth = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xF9A, "FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp") as GlobalVariable Float InceptionDate = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - DaysPerMonth.GetValue() * Month PregData.SetPropertyValue("IncepDate", InceptionDate) PregData.OnTimerGameTime(0) Debug.Trace("MHK: Impregnated (inception=" + InceptionDate + ") " + Host.GetDisplayName() + " (" + Host.GetActorBase().GetName() + ") " + Host.GetActorBase() + Host) EndIf EndFunction Edit: Okay, scratch all that. I had tried waiting before, but probably not long enough and/or I fixed something subtle in refactoring recently without noticing, but now my forced pregnancies are showing body morphs, just not immediately on arrival. If I sit in a chair for 24 hours and check them again, they do have the expected morphs (or at least some morphs anyway, I still need to do more exhaustive retesting and cross-check again with HBD_MorphDebug), I seem to be unstuck for now. Rubber duck debugging for the win? Solved: For those on the edge of your seats on this one, it was mostly a ditzy airhead coding error on my part. I'm still not sure why immediately forcing a refresh doesn't update the rendering of their morphs (maybe an internal race in BodyGen?) but when trying to introduce a delay between the impregnation and refresh centrally from within my proxy quest script, I was making concurrent calls into the function which were stepping on each others' PregData variable. It would impregnate one NPC, then a separate call impregnated another updating the PregData pointer in the process, then the refresh call intended for the first NPC would be refreshing the second NPC instead. I've now wrapped anything touching PregData in a semaphore lock with a safety timeout, which should avoid TOCTOU concurrency race conditions. Edited July 10, 2023 by vaultbait 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now