AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

A quick question regarding

Q: Does this work with Unique Player?

A: Yes, but you must copy the morph files for your chosen body. When you build the female body in BodySlide, you must copy the .tri file (the morphs file) from the Characterassets folder into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder under Data\Meshes\Actor\Character

Where exactly is the .tri morph file that I'm supposed to move located?

1 hour ago, bormos3 said:

A quick question regarding

Where exactly is the .tri morph file that I'm supposed to move located?

It should be in your Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets folder.  It is named FemaleBody.tri

If it is not there, e.g. because the body you are using doesn't include pre-built morphs, you will need to build the body in BodySlide with "built morphs" checked.

I can't decide whether I should use this version or the redux by Invictus. I'm following the AAF "Up to date" guide and the guide recommend I use the one by Ego but the page description in this mod says I should probably use the other one by Invictus? Can anyone help me make a decision? which one is the more performance friendly?

53 minutes ago, Newbie1999 said:

I can't decide whether I should use this version or the redux by Invictus. I'm following the AAF "Up to date" guide and the guide recommend I use the one by Ego but the page description in this mod says I should probably use the other one by Invictus? Can anyone help me make a decision? which one is the more performance friendly?

This version has fewer features but is pretty much bug-free.  The Redux version is always adding new features so bugs occasionally crop up.  If you want the basic pregnancy / contraception / abortion / etc system centered mostly around human pregnancy, with basic support for creatures, my version of the mod mod will suffice.  If you want wearable babies, cumflation, lactation, a detailed marriage framework, viruses, detailed creature offspring, etc, you want the redux version.

Is there any chance for separate base conception chance for player and NPCs? I would have Male PC to have e.g. 100% chance and other males limited/configurable chance, like 10%.
About FPE Redux - is it stable, safe, etc? Could I plan long play-through with it?

Does any of FPE mods support paternity stuff, so player could check who exactly fathered which child? For now I see father is "Human" and that is all.

• 2 weeks later...

Finding the father quest doesnt seem to work.

4 people appears in my quest

all of them are asking me "why are you looking at me like that"

only with 2 of them can get the prompts to answear but anything i press i get "persuasion failed"

with other 2 there are no prompts, they only ask me and nothing happens.

note: my charisma is full 

55 minutes ago, excenze said:

Finding the father quest doesnt seem to work.

4 people appears in my quest

all of them are asking me "why are you looking at me like that"

only with 2 of them can get the prompts to answear but anything i press i get "persuasion failed"

with other 2 there are no prompts, they only ask me and nothing happens.

note: my charisma is full 

I've had the broken dialogue when using other mods that have competing additional dialogue for NPCs, it usually comes down to what priority the mod author set on the controlling quest for their own scene and whether it's higher than the one FPE uses.

As for failing the speech checks, are you using Sex Attributes? If so, acquiring a bad reputation will totally destroy your ability to pass speech checks.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

As for failing the speech checks, are you using Sex Attributes? If so, acquiring a bad reputation will totally destroy your ability to pass speech checks.

that's nasty, and how is that even possible without lowering the charisma ! (using "OnSpeechChallengeAvailable" event ?)

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

that's nasty, and how is that even possible without lowering the charisma ! (using "OnSpeechChallengeAvailable" event ?)

"Mod Charisma Challenge Chance" perk entry points, it's done in the plugin not via scripted effect.

guys can I anyone help me with morph modifiers as I changes base to 7 and human morph modifier at 1, but it seems like belly, butt, and boobs getting way more bigger than expected, I also tried debugging to 9th month morph it was smaller than I have come across while pregnancy I don't know why, help me with modifiers how they work?
I choose CBBE weight gain option, cause I want to change the size of butt and boobs too.

12 minutes ago, Mr.Pritish said:

guys can I anyone help me with morph modifiers as I changes base to 7 and human morph modifier at 1, but it seems like belly, butt, and boobs getting way more bigger than expected, I also tried debugging to 9th month morph it was smaller than I have come across while pregnancy I don't know why, help me with modifiers how they work?
I choose CBBE weight gain option, cause I want to change the size of butt and boobs too.

Sounds like you're using FPE Redux, not the version of the mod this support topic is about.

If you want to investigate or reset body morphs, I recommend getting familiar with the HBD_MorphDebug utility.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem that I can't seem to fix at all, All the settlements I send my kids too keep breaking. I'll set up a nice base to protect my kids just for all my kids to despawn next time I come visit or it will break so I can never send anyone/anymore to that settlement.

18 minutes ago, CrazyBooty said:

I have a problem that I can't seem to fix at all, All the settlements I send my kids too keep breaking. I'll set up a nice base to protect my kids just for all my kids to despawn next time I come visit or it will break so I can never send anyone/anymore to that settlement.

Breaking How ? i don't think there is a diff between player kids and NPCs kids but i have like 35 babies and children scattered across multiple settlements with no issue at all.

I 'secured' Covenant for my kids and sent them there, After 6 kids I travelled to Covenant just to notice the population counter was at 0 and the kids walked outside and despawned.

After that I reloaded an old save and send them to the Taffington Boathouse, But then after awhile Taffington Boathouse stopped appearing on the 'Move settler to' option.

So third time I move all kids to Outpost Zimonja and the same thing happened, I turn my back and all the kids just walk out and despawn.

This has stumped me, But I'm just going to custom races replacer is breaking it somehow.

7 hours ago, CrazyBooty said:

I 'secured' Covenant for my kids and sent them there, After 6 kids I travelled to Covenant just to notice the population counter was at 0 and the kids walked outside and despawned.

After that I reloaded an old save and send them to the Taffington Boathouse, But then after awhile Taffington Boathouse stopped appearing on the 'Move settler to' option.

So third time I move all kids to Outpost Zimonja and the same thing happened, I turn my back and all the kids just walk out and despawn.

This has stumped me, But I'm just going to custom races replacer is breaking it somehow.

How did you "send" them? Did you talk to them and pick a settlement, or were you just using the settlement management menu to relocate them without first activating them normally outside the workshop build interface?

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

How did you "send" them? Did you talk to them and pick a settlement, or were you just using the settlement management menu to relocate them without first activating them normally outside the workshop build interface?

Talked and picked the settlement

Hello. I have a problem and I need help. I play for a man. Piper got pregnant and gave birth, but she doesn't want to get pregnant again. No chance percentages are shown at all. I tried Curie, Katie, and a few other women from the settlements. There is no problem with them. Not that it's critical.

12 hours ago, vranina said:

Hello. I have a problem and I need help. I play for a man. Piper got pregnant and gave birth, but she doesn't want to get pregnant again. No chance percentages are shown at all. I tried Curie, Katie, and a few other women from the settlements. There is no problem with them. Not that it's critical.

just to confirm that you are playing with this mod(the original FPE) and not FPER (my redux mod)

if original,

then I am not sure because it is pretty solid. (so someone else may have to help you)

if redux,

I added a number of things that could affect impregnations after birth

1. Post Partum (it takes a while after birth)

2. after birth effects (check to see if Piper has any new perks (better console) and check out Piper using one of the commands (that I cannot remember the name of))

• 4 weeks later...

I have been having a issue with this mod recently. I think it might be a conflict but I'm not sure with what. The MCM work fine and I've put all my chances to 100, but no matter what no conception chance/pregnancy notifications come on. They are turned on in the MCM.

Female player also doesn't seem to be able to get pregnant(I used the debug to check) even with everything to the highest chances

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by ionlyneedonemodfromhere
9 hours ago, ionlyneedonemodfromhere said:

Female player also doesn't seem to be able to get pregnant(I used the debug to check) even with everything to the highest chances

Make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" is set to OFF other wise you can't get pregnant.