AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

10 hours ago, chocoaddict said:

My character is female, the body morph is just working fine, but I noticed the belly morph is inconsistent, the belly is indeed become bigger and bigger over time, but there is a day in each fpe months the belly become smaller than before, and then got bigger again in the next day. Did I miss something, or it's just common thing?

I don't know what would cause that, FPE doesn't do that and I have never heard of it before.

31 minutes ago, leolong said:

yes I was using the new version and I tried to change back to this version and still same problem , only there was no notification of the birth, she just lost the belly lol

Did you completely Uninstall the Redux version and loaded a clean save ? (one before FPE redux was ever installed on you computer)  

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, handsome2 said:

so i just keep the baby in inv forever till it grow to child?

or should i put it in a settlement inv? or pass to another women?

Don’t put it in a settlement inventory.  You can keep it yourself, or give it to a settler, or build a crib in a settlement and drop it into the crib.  The people at the settlement will raise it and it will become a settler.

On 9/30/2022 at 6:55 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Don’t put it in a settlement inventory.  You can keep it yourself, or give it to a settler, or build a crib in a settlement and drop it into the crib.  The people at the settlement will raise it and it will become a settler.

Ok, I got a real problem to report. Family Planning no longers asks me what body I'm using. All it says is that "FP uses Jane, Fusion, etc....."

The problem I'm having is that since I can no longer select which body I want, the game (in it's infinite wizdom) gives me the Beth default body!

So, I thought it was just a fluke, so I started a new game........

DEFAULT.

Started ANOTHER new game.......

DEFAULT.

A THIRD new game.......

DEFAULT.

Not one time did it ever give me a Fusion Girl body. And before you ask, I ran Bodyslide several times, and even verified the new bodies were in the right folder.

FP is somehow overriding the bodies in the Actor/Character folder & giving me Beth bodies.

??????

Is there any way to put back the body choice? 

:flushed:

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, I got a real problem to report. Family Planning no longers asks me what body I'm using. All it says is that "FP uses Jane, Fusion, etc....."

The problem I'm having is that since I can no longer select which body I want, the game (in it's infinite wizdom) gives me the Beth default body!

So, I thought it was just a fluke, so I started a new game........

DEFAULT.

Started ANOTHER new game.......

DEFAULT.

A THIRD new game.......

DEFAULT.

Not one time did it ever give me a Fusion Girl body. And before you ask, I ran Bodyslide several times, and even verified the new bodies were in the right folder.

FP is somehow overriding the bodies in the Actor/Character folder & giving me Beth bodies.

??????

Is there any way to put back the body choice? 

:flushed:

so the mod uses all of them now, (all of the sliders at the same time)

so I think you have a completely different problem

so do the following

1. Fo4edit and load all active mods

2. go to Armor Addons and see picture

Screenshot_100822_111007_AM.thumb.jpg.14b0ee0b3658bf7b3b1f7f0a3cf6f954.jpg

3. make sure that nothing is overriding it

4. check player as well incase there is something overriding that

unfortunately because of so many mods, there may be other issues, so this might be a waste of time

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so the mod uses all of them now, (all of the sliders at the same time)

so I think you have a completely different problem

so do the following

1. Fo4edit and load all active mods

2. go to Armor Addons and see picture

Screenshot_100822_111007_AM.thumb.jpg.14b0ee0b3658bf7b3b1f7f0a3cf6f954.jpg

3. make sure that nothing is overriding it

4. check player as well incase there is something overriding that

unfortunately because of so many mods, there may be other issues, so this might be a waste of time

Probably easier to just roll back to a version of FP that still asks for the Fusion Girl body.

LOL!!

:joy:

Edited by VonHelton
19 hours ago, VonHelton said:

No, it isn't.  FP does not and never has overridden the player's body.

The only thing the body type slider did was pick which set of morph names to use.  If you were using CBBE it would use the CBBE pregnancy morph names, etc.  But it turns out you can safely apply any morph to any body; if the names don't match the morph won't do anything.  So I removed the slider and apply all the morphs to all the bodies and it works.  It just makes the mod easier to use.

I don't even want to begin to guess what kind of stupid fuckup you have in your mod setup, but it has nothing to do with FPE.

23 minutes ago, LLLGRUNTLLL said:

To start I'm not new to modding but I am new to modding FO4. Every time i've installed FPE and its corresponding addons my AAF stops working. Not entirely sure why honestly. Any info would be helpful.

What version of AAF are you using? When it "stops working" does it log anything (check the admin log view for its on-screen interface). Or does AAF not even load all the way? If not, you may need to turn on debug logging to see what it's getting stuck on at load.

10 hours ago, SkyrimMaster2020 said:

Hi, I recently downloaded your mod, but I came across where there is a pop up on the screen stating "Make config XML with config app please run HudMenuSet.exe from Datainterface folder"s I have attached a picture of the pop up and I have no idea on how to fix this.

That message is from Def_UI.  Nothing to do with this mod.