EgoBallistic Posted September 11, 2022 Author Posted September 11, 2022 1 hour ago, leolong said: I cannot find the new born baby in the workshop...where could it be? Babies appear in their mother's inventory, in the Misc section.
leolong Posted September 11, 2022 Posted September 11, 2022 1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said: Babies appear in their mother's inventory, in the Misc section. For some reasons, they are not there and I got the notification that one of the companion gave birth but I went to check with her and she does not have it ....
EgoBallistic Posted September 11, 2022 Author Posted September 11, 2022 34 minutes ago, leolong said: For some reasons, they are not there and I got the notification that one of the companion gave birth but I went to check with her and she does not have it .... Are you running this version of the mod, or the redux version? This seems to be a common issue with that version of the mod.
leolong Posted September 11, 2022 Posted September 11, 2022 24 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Are you running this version of the mod, or the redux version? This seems to be a common issue with that version of the mod. yes I was using the new version and I tried to change back to this version and still same problem , only there was no notification of the birth, she just lost the belly lol
lee3310 Posted September 11, 2022 Posted September 11, 2022 31 minutes ago, leolong said: yes I was using the new version and I tried to change back to this version and still same problem , only there was no notification of the birth, she just lost the belly lol Did you completely Uninstall the Redux version and loaded a clean save ? (one before FPE redux was ever installed on you computer)
TauTau Posted September 11, 2022 Posted September 11, 2022 no idea what happened here, but my belly currently looks like theres 6 inside Can I somehow reset the state?
leolong Posted September 12, 2022 Posted September 12, 2022 it was really funny that I managed to get some slaves to give birth to normal babies and dead babies but most of my companions and others give birth to nothing at all lol
vaultbait Posted September 12, 2022 Posted September 12, 2022 7 hours ago, leolong said: dead babies This mod doesn't do stillbirth (dead babies), you're using Family Planning Enhanced Redux instead. 1
handsome2 Posted September 30, 2022 Posted September 30, 2022 due to vanilla quest, i have to kill bos. scribe haylen has the baby in her inv, she died. i took the baby in my inv now. so i just keep the baby in inv forever till it grow to child? or should i put it in a settlement inv? or pass to another women?
deathmorph Posted September 30, 2022 Posted September 30, 2022 For example, if you put the baby in a cot in a settlement, the settlement will take care of it and the child will grow into a settler there.
EgoBallistic Posted September 30, 2022 Author Posted September 30, 2022 9 hours ago, handsome2 said: so i just keep the baby in inv forever till it grow to child? or should i put it in a settlement inv? or pass to another women? Don’t put it in a settlement inventory. You can keep it yourself, or give it to a settler, or build a crib in a settlement and drop it into the crib. The people at the settlement will raise it and it will become a settler.
deathmorph Posted October 1, 2022 Posted October 1, 2022 18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Don’t put it in a settlement inventory. Good to know. But I think I once put the baby in an existing bed and also received the correct message that the child now belongs to the settlement. But it's been a while and I could be wrong.
VonHelton Posted October 7, 2022 Posted October 7, 2022 On 9/30/2022 at 6:55 PM, EgoBallistic said: Don’t put it in a settlement inventory. You can keep it yourself, or give it to a settler, or build a crib in a settlement and drop it into the crib. The people at the settlement will raise it and it will become a settler. Ok, I got a real problem to report. Family Planning no longers asks me what body I'm using. All it says is that "FP uses Jane, Fusion, etc....." The problem I'm having is that since I can no longer select which body I want, the game (in it's infinite wizdom) gives me the Beth default body! So, I thought it was just a fluke, so I started a new game........ DEFAULT. Started ANOTHER new game....... DEFAULT. A THIRD new game....... DEFAULT. Not one time did it ever give me a Fusion Girl body. And before you ask, I ran Bodyslide several times, and even verified the new bodies were in the right folder. FP is somehow overriding the bodies in the Actor/Character folder & giving me Beth bodies. ?????? Is there any way to put back the body choice?
Invictusblade Posted October 8, 2022 Posted October 8, 2022 7 hours ago, VonHelton said: Ok, I got a real problem to report. Family Planning no longers asks me what body I'm using. All it says is that "FP uses Jane, Fusion, etc....." The problem I'm having is that since I can no longer select which body I want, the game (in it's infinite wizdom) gives me the Beth default body! So, I thought it was just a fluke, so I started a new game........ DEFAULT. Started ANOTHER new game....... DEFAULT. A THIRD new game....... DEFAULT. Not one time did it ever give me a Fusion Girl body. And before you ask, I ran Bodyslide several times, and even verified the new bodies were in the right folder. FP is somehow overriding the bodies in the Actor/Character folder & giving me Beth bodies. ?????? Is there any way to put back the body choice? so the mod uses all of them now, (all of the sliders at the same time) so I think you have a completely different problem so do the following 1. Fo4edit and load all active mods 2. go to Armor Addons and see picture 3. make sure that nothing is overriding it 4. check player as well incase there is something overriding that unfortunately because of so many mods, there may be other issues, so this might be a waste of time 1
VonHelton Posted October 8, 2022 Posted October 8, 2022 (edited) 5 hours ago, Invictusblade said: so the mod uses all of them now, (all of the sliders at the same time) so I think you have a completely different problem so do the following 1. Fo4edit and load all active mods 2. go to Armor Addons and see picture 3. make sure that nothing is overriding it 4. check player as well incase there is something overriding that unfortunately because of so many mods, there may be other issues, so this might be a waste of time Probably easier to just roll back to a version of FP that still asks for the Fusion Girl body. LOL!! Edited October 8, 2022 by VonHelton
EgoBallistic Posted October 8, 2022 Author Posted October 8, 2022 19 hours ago, VonHelton said: FP is somehow overriding the bodies in the Actor/Character folder & giving me Beth bodies. No, it isn't. FP does not and never has overridden the player's body. The only thing the body type slider did was pick which set of morph names to use. If you were using CBBE it would use the CBBE pregnancy morph names, etc. But it turns out you can safely apply any morph to any body; if the names don't match the morph won't do anything. So I removed the slider and apply all the morphs to all the bodies and it works. It just makes the mod easier to use. I don't even want to begin to guess what kind of stupid fuckup you have in your mod setup, but it has nothing to do with FPE. 2
LLLGRUNTLLL Posted October 11, 2022 Posted October 11, 2022 To start I'm not new to modding but I am new to modding FO4. Every time i've installed FPE and its corresponding addons my AAF stops working. Not entirely sure why honestly. Any info would be helpful.
vaultbait Posted October 11, 2022 Posted October 11, 2022 23 minutes ago, LLLGRUNTLLL said: To start I'm not new to modding but I am new to modding FO4. Every time i've installed FPE and its corresponding addons my AAF stops working. Not entirely sure why honestly. Any info would be helpful. What version of AAF are you using? When it "stops working" does it log anything (check the admin log view for its on-screen interface). Or does AAF not even load all the way? If not, you may need to turn on debug logging to see what it's getting stuck on at load.
SkyrimMaster2020 Posted October 13, 2022 Posted October 13, 2022 Hi, I recently downloaded your mod, but I came across where there is a pop up on the screen stating "Make config XML with config app please run HudMenuSet.exe from Datainterface folder"s I have attached a picture of the pop up and I have no idea on how to fix this.
EgoBallistic Posted October 13, 2022 Author Posted October 13, 2022 10 hours ago, SkyrimMaster2020 said: Hi, I recently downloaded your mod, but I came across where there is a pop up on the screen stating "Make config XML with config app please run HudMenuSet.exe from Datainterface folder"s I have attached a picture of the pop up and I have no idea on how to fix this. That message is from Def_UI. Nothing to do with this mod.
SkyrimMaster2020 Posted October 13, 2022 Posted October 13, 2022 12 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: That message is from Def_UI. Nothing to do with this mod. what is "Def_UI."???
SkyrimMaster2020 Posted October 13, 2022 Posted October 13, 2022 41 minutes ago, jrag0921 said: It's a mod. Really?.. yeah I just found it and disabled it, works fine now
SkyrimMaster2020 Posted October 13, 2022 Posted October 13, 2022 58 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: That message is from Def_UI. Nothing to do with this mod. thanks I would be searching for months if you didn't point me in the right direction. 1
vaultbait Posted October 13, 2022 Posted October 13, 2022 (edited) 55 minutes ago, SkyrimMaster2020 said: what is "Def_UI."??? A mod you installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10654 Edited October 13, 2022 by vaultbait
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now