AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:
Function TryToAbort(actor akFemale)
    FPFP_BasePregData tmpData = FPE.GetPregnancyInfo(akFemale)
    if (tmpData)
        tmpData.GiveBirth(false)
        tmpData.ResetBody()
    EndIf
EndFunction

I was thinking about adding a condition if(GV.getValue...), FPFP_Global_LastingMorphs.SetValue(0) before the abortion and set it back "OnEffectFinish", but "tmpData.ResetBody()" worked perfectly.

Given that the actor didn't go through full pregnancy, it's only logic to reset the body morph so all is good.

Thanks a lot for your help.

On a side note (this have nothing to do with the syringe mod because it also occurs with cmd) i discovered that the aborted NPC is still in FPE faction i hope you can see it in this Screen Shot :

Spoiler

2022-08-07.png

Aren't they supposed to be removed from it when "UnBecomePreggo()" is called?

Ourself.removeFromFaction(FPFP_Preggo)

Edited by lee3310
9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

On a side note (this have nothing to do with the syringe mod because it also occurs with cmd) i discovered that the aborted NPC is still in FPE faction i hope you can see it in this Screen Shot :

The faction rank is -1, meaning they were once in the faction but currently are not.  That rank is set when you call RemoveFromFaction() on the actor.  If you call GetInFaction() on them it will return false.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The faction rank is -1, meaning they were once in the faction but currently are not.  That rank is set when you call RemoveFromFaction() on the actor.  If you call GetInFaction() on them it will return false.

I wasn't aware of the rank system (i just assumed that the entry would disappear like perks do when removed).

GetInFaction = 0 indeed ?

So you can keep track of former members? that's good to know.

Edited by lee3310
1 hour ago, handsome2 said:

how to check/use the list that prevent npc being pregnant?

Just check/toggle the option in MCM or if you want to make a specific NPC sterile, use this cmd: cf "actor.addKeyword" "FPFP_NoPregKW" after selecting the NPC in console.

Edited by lee3310
On 7/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, Invictusblade said:

no you are not, you are playing FPE Redux because I added that content

also the babies health is independent of the viability.

Baby health is about radiation (I think)

I don't have the std's,, am I using the wrong aaf fp? I have the aaf family planner enhanced 

4 hours ago, greg100 said:

I don't have the std's,, am I using the wrong aaf fp? I have the aaf family planner enhanced 

It's up to you which version of FPE you use (this one or the "redux"). They have different sets of features.

On 7/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, Invictusblade said:

no you are not, you are playing FPE Redux because I added that content

also the babies health is independent of the viability.

Baby health is about radiation (I think)

how to tell/control whether condom is being used during sex?

is it auto use if they are in inv?

or i need to explicitly use/activate it?

playing as male

both options are available. so even equip it like any piece of armor/cloth or enable auto equip in MCM

3 hours ago, handsome2 said:

is there a way to remove pregnancy on a npc?

i think Curie is pregnant, after i trying to use ur blocking pregnancy on her, not even sure is it working.

and from what i read, there is no practical way to block all human-alike-synth female being pregnant

You can check whether she is pregnant by using the MCM "Show target pregnancy info" option under "Debug".  Get close enough to talk to her, look at her, then open the MCM and choose that option.

If she is pregnant, you can stop the pregnancy by issuing this console command:

CQF FPE CFF 102249 "Abortion"

If you want her never to be pregnant again, issue these console commands:

PRID 102249

AddKeyword FPFP_NoPregKW

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can check whether she is pregnant by using the MCM "Show target pregnancy info" option under "Debug".  Get close enough to talk to her, look at her, then open the MCM and choose that option.

If she is pregnant, you can stop the pregnancy by issuing this console command:

CQF FPE CFF 102249 "Abortion"

If you want her never to be pregnant again, issue these console commands:

PRID 102249

AddKeyword FPFP_NoPregKW

Nice to see that you have the patience to answer an already answered question just on one page back?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am creating a mod and It seems like this mod creates the NPC when someone gives birth I wanted to have a way to turn in the players baby similar to how fallout nv mods do. I looked all throughout the mod in CK but didn't find any baby item. is their any way to detect when the player is pregnant with a specific NPC such as my follower then either detects that the player gave birth to the Npc child or be able to turn in a baby Item

20 hours ago, eidod23 said:

Hello I am creating a mod and It seems like this mod creates the NPC when someone gives birth I wanted to have a way to turn in the players baby similar to how fallout nv mods do. I looked all throughout the mod in CK but didn't find any baby item. is their any way to detect when the player is pregnant with a specific NPC such as my follower then either detects that the player gave birth to the Npc child or be able to turn in a baby Item

I'm not sure what "turn in" means in this context, but there is a repeatable quest used for the process of giving birth, so you could register for an OnStageSet event for that and then run whatever script functions you like.

recently after updated aaf violate mod, the pregnancy notification stopped working after with 1st sex partner.

if main chr make love with another partner, the pregnancy chance notification no longer pop.

but if i restart the game, repeat the process, the notification work. and stopped work on next partner.

recently after updated aaf violate mod, the pregnancy notification stopped working after with 1st sex partner.

if main chr make love with another partner, the pregnancy chance notification no longer pop.

but if i restart the game, repeat the process, the notification work. and stopped work on next partner.

Did your character get pregnant from the first partner?  You can check that in the MCM debug menu.

i playing as male.

the notification seems working fine in last game.

at times, it stop working, and i just restart the game, as i intend to impregnate npc females.

just wondering if notification stop working also mean pregnancy scripts stop working too

The scripts don't just "stop working".  There is always some reason why certain NPCs can't get pregnant.  One classic example is Heather Casdin.  Her scripts put her in SetGhost() mode a lot, which prevents the cloak spell that attaches the pregnancy tracker to NPCs from working on her.

You can use the "Show Target Pregnancy Info" in the "Debugging Options" MCM to see whether an NPC is pregnant.  If the mod reports "No pregnancy data" then the NPC has the same issues as Heather.

Try reproducing this again and post your script log, it might tell us what is happening.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:20 AM, handsome2 said:

FPE or FPE redux ? people always confound them

Edited by lee3310

My character is female, the body morph is just working fine, but I noticed the belly morph is inconsistent, the belly is indeed become bigger and bigger over time, but there is a day in each fpe months the belly become smaller than before, and then got bigger again in the next day. Did I miss something, or it's just common thing?