AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

9 hours ago, TheHuntsman128 said:

It wasn't working at all in game, so it sounds like the outfits just need to be updated for the latest Fusion Girl, correct?

How would I do that myself?

Assuming you're using Fusion Girl 1.75 or later, you need outfits converted for Fusion Girl 1.75 or later. Upgrading a conversion from an earlier FG version using Outfit Studio isn't all that time consuming (depending on the item). There was at one point a video tutorial of doing precisely that pinned in the modding channel on the ZeX Discord, you may still be able to find it there.

Okay, I keep trying and trying and I can't seem to figure out where the disconnect is. I decided to switch to Vtaw Wardrobe 7 to see if I could make that work, and it isn't working either. It won't reflect the pregnancy belly, and frankly the bust and general body shape doesn't line up with other outfits. I have built them all as "FG Athletic", and I'm even looking at them in BodySlide and they have totally different silhouettes.

I think I'm at the point where I'm just considering CBBE instead of FG. What do I lose out on by using CBBE and not FG? Is it anything substantial?

Edit: It seems like no matter what I do, my outfits are uneffected by BodySlide, I have a feeling that might be where my problems are coming from. Or it could be a really bad scenario where they're coming from more than one issue...

Edited Edit: I figured out the majority of my problem. I had BodySlide installed incorrectly. Now my outfits are working, BUT I have a new problem. All of the girls seem to be pretty bulky/big-boned. Not fat, just bulky. This is after selecting "FG - Athletic" as the build. Interesting fact, the pregnant characters seem to have a slimmer, more hourglass figure, aside from the whole being pregnant bit...

Any new thoughts as to where the problem might lie?

20220629015205_1.jpg

20220629015232_1.jpg

20220629015236_1.jpg

20220629015201_1.jpg

Edited by TheHuntsman128
New Developments
7 hours ago, TheHuntsman128 said:

All of the girls seem to be pretty bulky/big-boned. Not fat, just bulky. This is after selecting "FG - Athletic" as the build. Interesting fact, the pregnant characters seem to have a slimmer, more hourglass figure, aside from the whole being pregnant bit...

Any new thoughts as to where the problem might lie?

By default, ZBG installs BodyGen configs for Fusion Girl and BT3. You can disable either/both of them, or learn a bit about how to customize BodyGen configuration to match your preferred aesthetic. See the ZBG and LooksMenu mod descriptions for details, and ask questions in the relevant support topics/forums for those mods if you need further guidance.

22 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

How to prevent Synths from getting pregnant (i checked most of the named synths and non of them has this keyword "ActorTypeSynth").

The only common feature is the on death item "LL_SynthDeathItem"  

I don't think there is a way for a script to distinguish Gen 3 synths from normal humans.  You can individually block them by giving them the FPFP_NoPregKW keyword.

50 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't think there is a way for a script to distinguish Gen 3 synths from normal humans.  You can individually block them by giving them the FPFP_NoPregKW keyword.

Thank you Ego, but the damage is done (one of Acadia synth got pregnant ?) how to safely cancel the pregnancy?  

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

How to prevent Synths from getting pregnant (i checked most of the named synths and non of them has this keyword "ActorTypeSynth").

The only common feature is the on death item "LL_SynthDeathItem"  

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Thank you Ego, but the damage is done (one of Acadia synth got pregnant ?) how to safely cancel the pregnancy?  

I attempted to have an option to remove pregnancies from synth gen 3's but it is really dicey because it may only affect the synth infiltrators(settlers).

(I took the code from a mod called "Synth Swatter" which contains a bat that instantly kills synth settlers.)

but I actually have no idea if this works because I forgot to test it (I have added a massive load of content) as well as the uncertainly of synth infiltrators.

*I really need to back into modding

52 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I attempted to have an option to remove pregnancies from synth gen 3's but it is really dicey because it may only affect the synth infiltrators(settlers).

(I took the code from a mod called "Synth Swatter" which contains a bat that instantly kills synth settlers.)

but I actually have no idea if this works because I forgot to test it (I have added a massive load of content) as well as the uncertainly of synth infiltrators.

*I really need to back into modding

Maybe you can create a bool around (INAM - Death Item "LL_SynthDeathItem" ) in script to prevent gen3 synth pregnancy.

ps 

Does Suspected Synth (infiltrators) drop Synth component at death ? never got there

Edited by lee3310

I have a problem in that I can't see (or don't notice) the effects of pregnancy on my character. I use CBBE with none of the sliders being messed with other than the preset I chose. Other npcs will appear to be in various months of pregnancy, but my character doesn't show any effects other than when I check the status, the game will tell me my character is 1.5 months pregnant for example. I don't know if it's just early enough into the pregnancy for me to notice any changes, or if my choice of CBBE preset is somehow messing up things. I'd post pictures but I had also installed a futanari mod (FutanariFEV) which then forced me to restart the game from the beginning after leaving a permanent "effect" on my character.

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

But I actually have no idea if this works because I forgot to test it (I have added a massive load of content) as well as the uncertainly of synth infiltrators.

Thanks for pointing that out.  That mod tries to cast the NPC as WorkshopNPCScript and looks at the bIsSynth property on WorkshopNPCScript.  That's the boolean that indicates the actor is a synth saboteur, but it only applies to settlers that are randomly recruited to a settlement via a beacon.

11 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Maybe you can create a bool around (INAM - Death Item "LL_SynthDeathItem" ) in script to prevent gen3 synth pregnancy.

Unfortunately there is currently no way to access INAM from a script.  Even if there was, it would not be a reliable test.  Many Synth Gen 3 actors don't actually have a death item, instead the synth component is added by a script.  That is the case with the synth settlers, the OnDeath event checks for bIsSynth and adds it if true.

6 hours ago, Agent_Smith said:

I don't know if it's just early enough into the pregnancy for me to notice any changes, or if my choice of CBBE preset is somehow messing up things.

At 1.5 months the effect is pretty subtle unless you have the morph power set fairly high.  CBBE preset shouldn't matter since they all have the same sliders.  I am not familiar enough with Futanari FEV to know whether it could affect morphs, but my understanding is that it uses a "wearable" penis and doesn't mess with file paths for the body meshes so it shouldn't.

12 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Does the cmd "RemoveFromFaction 3D000FA8" is enough to abort pregnancy on NPC ?

Select the actor in console to get their Ref ID and give the command

CQF FPE CFF 001234 "Abortion"

Replacing 001234 with your NPC's ref ID.  Make sure you capitalize it the way I did above, the commands are case sensitive

On 6/30/2022 at 8:05 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Me again: ?

Dose the keyword "FPFP_NoPregKW" also prevent Male NPCs from impregnate Females? (Same goal: making all known Synths infertile) 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, zalruin said:

My character just gave birth to a deceased baby, I checked the info and the baby was 100% healthy. 

Was it a bug or a feature? 

are you using FPE Redux?

because there is a couple of things that can cause that

1. Viability (check your MCM settings)

2. Perks (check your pipboy for perks or use the pregnancy checker on yourself)

3. (Upcoming) Baby Settings

37 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

are you using FPE Redux?

because there is a couple of things that can cause that

1. Viability (check your MCM settings)

2. Perks (check your pipboy for perks or use the pregnancy checker on yourself)

3. (Upcoming) Baby Settings

Im using this version of the mod.

1. I have option of viability of dead baby 25%

2. I have STD Breeder Virus, Impregnated (random), Lactation, I used pregnancy checker and baby is 100% healthy, pregnancy progress is 5.05 months

3. Under Baby Options I had Baby health ON.

5 minutes ago, zalruin said:

Im using this version of the mod.

1. I have option of viability of dead baby 25%

2. I have STD Breeder Virus, Impregnated (random), Lactation, I used pregnancy checker and baby is 100% healthy, pregnancy progress is 5.05 months

3. Under Baby Options I had Baby health ON.

no you are not, you are playing FPE Redux because I added that content

also the babies health is independent of the viability.

Baby health is about radiation (I think)

Edited by Invictusblade
9 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

no you are not, you are playing FPE Redux because I added that content

Yes you are right, I installed the game several months ago and downloaded both versions, forgot which one I installed, in mod manager its FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp so I messed it up.

9 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

also the babies health is independent of the viability.

Baby health is about radiation (I think)

I never had more then 20% of my health radiated. 

3 hours ago, Thomas0412 said:

Hello, I need some advice here, I plan on switching body mod from CBBE to Fusion Girl but my character is currently pregnant, should I wait till she give birth before switching body?

You don't need to wait.  The morphs will update at the start of the next pregnancy month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 11:02 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Select the actor in console to get their Ref ID and give the command

CQF FPE CFF 001234 "Abortion"

Replacing 001234 with your NPC's ref ID.  Make sure you capitalize it the way I did above, the commands are case sensitive

So instead of the console command, i made a syringe ammo that cause abortion On Effect Start using the API and it worked as intended except for one weird bug:

When the belly morph is removed (actor aborted), the breast grows a little and if i shoot the NPC multiple times the breast keep growing after each hit ?. I tried to revert the changes with "slm" cmd, and i discovered that FG "Boobs Yuge" looksmenu slider became ineffective on aborted npcs.

After some testing, it appears that the boobs morphing problem is directly related to "FPFP_Global_LastingMorphs". if i disable the option in MCM everything works fine (No boobs growth).

I used "CallFunctionFor" instead of "TryToAbort" (both call the same function GiveBirth(false)?) but same bug.

Any idea why this is happening knowing that using CQF FPE CFF refID "Abortion" with console, don't induce breast morphing?

Edited by lee3310
4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

After some testing, it appears that the boobs morphing problem is directly related to "FPFP_Global_LastingMorphs". if i disable the option in MCM everything works fine (No boobs growth).

Yes, that's the expected behavior.  Lasting Morphs causes the boobs and belly to grow slightly after each pregnancy.  If you turn off that option, the NPC's body will be completely reset after they give birth or have an abortion, including any morphs previously applied by Lasting Morphs.

4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I used "CallFunctionFor" instead of "TryToAbort" (both call the same function GiveBirth(false)) but same bug.

Any idea why this is happening knowing that using CQF FPE CFF refID "Abortion" with console, don't induce breast morphing?

CFF does nothing more than call CallFunctionFor with the same parameters, so I am not sure how they could have different results.

As far as preventing all this, you can do this in your script after the CallFunctionFor call:

BodyGen.RemoveMorphsByKeyword(akActor, true, FPFP_Keyword)
        BodyGen.UpdateMorphs(akActor)

or if you want to use the API, modify TryToAbort() so it looks like:

Function TryToAbort(actor akFemale)
    FPFP_BasePregData tmpData = FPE.GetPregnancyInfo(akFemale)
    if (tmpData)
        tmpData.GiveBirth(false)
        tmpData.ResetBody()
    EndIf
EndFunction