rapidman Posted July 10, 2023 Posted July 10, 2023 (edited) Showing in the panel "no data" when looking (f11) at heather casdin. She cannot get pregnant. Works with everyone else except her. I tried the MCM manual overide for pregnacy same results. Just a note: I can't shoot her either, bullets just pass right through; like she is protected from outside sources or something. A couple of play throughs earlier it worked fine. Any Idea? Thanks! Edited July 10, 2023 by rapidman
EgoBallistic Posted July 11, 2023 Author Posted July 11, 2023 5 hours ago, rapidman said: Showing in the panel "no data" when looking (f11) at heather casdin. She cannot get pregnant. Works with everyone else except her. I tried the MCM manual overide for pregnacy same results. Just a note: I can't shoot her either, bullets just pass right through; like she is protected from outside sources or something. A couple of play throughs earlier it worked fine. Any Idea? Thanks! Heather has her own companion system and I believe she is immune to spells (which is what FPE uses to assign pregnancy data objects to NPCs) most of the time. As such she’s not really compatible with this mod. If you can figure out under what circumstances she isn’t invulnerable you should be able to get her pregnant, but I don’t know enough about that mod to be of help there. 1
rapidman Posted July 12, 2023 Posted July 12, 2023 On 7/10/2023 at 9:32 PM, EgoBallistic said: Heather has her own companion system and I believe she is immune to spells (which is what FPE uses to assign pregnancy data objects to NPCs) most of the time. As such she’s not really compatible with this mod. If you can figure out under what circumstances she isn’t invulnerable you should be able to get her pregnant, but I don’t know enough about that mod to be of help there. Thanks!
ImAshametobehere Posted July 29, 2023 Posted July 29, 2023 Is there a cheat or some sort of way to spawn in certain items like DNAs? Overall, a cheat page?
vaultbait Posted July 30, 2023 Posted July 30, 2023 17 minutes ago, ImAshametobehere said: Is there a cheat or some sort of way to spawn in certain items like DNAs? Overall, a cheat page? There's no DNA consumables in this version of FPE. You may be looking for the support topic for FPE Redux?
ImAshametobehere Posted July 30, 2023 Posted July 30, 2023 16 minutes ago, vaultbait said: There's no DNA consumables in this version of FPE. You may be looking for the support topic for FPE Redux? I think I might be. Still though. Are there currently any cheats or some sort like that in Redux or this one?
vaultbait Posted July 30, 2023 Posted July 30, 2023 16 hours ago, ImAshametobehere said: I think I might be. Still though. Are there currently any cheats or some sort like that in Redux or this one? Apologies, my hint to ask your question in the appropriate support topic may have been too subtle. You're likely to get better answers from the people who maintain and use the mod you're asking about. Generally, you can use the console to find the form IDs of items with the help command, and add them to the player's inventory with "player.additem 1A2B3C4D" (where 1A2B3C4D is an example form ID, obviously use the one for whatever item you want added).
abert1444 Posted August 19, 2023 Posted August 19, 2023 hey I'm getting a weird error from MCM where it says. missing plugins: FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp . I have tried enabling the plugins manually on vortex. I have reinstalled and manually installed mcm about 2 times now, and I have reinstalled f4se completely. anyone have an idea as to what can solve this?
vaultbait Posted August 19, 2023 Posted August 19, 2023 7 minutes ago, abert1444 said: hey I'm getting a weird error from MCM where it says. missing plugins: FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp . I have tried enabling the plugins manually on vortex. I have reinstalled and manually installed mcm about 2 times now, and I have reinstalled f4se completely. anyone have an idea as to what can solve this? See my reply to you in the other topic where you posted the same question. Also please don't spam the same question to multiple mods' support topics. In this case you're using one of either FPE or FPER so make sure you ask in the topic for the mod you're actually using.
vaultbait Posted August 21, 2023 Posted August 21, 2023 8 hours ago, leesjig said: Could someone help with an abort...just at 1.7 months. Keeps giving the unsafe to abort at doctors because of the milk of human kindness mod pushing the abort fail unsafe at 5 months flag. I guess that's what's going on...which is causing the unsafe notice at doctors. Is there a simple command in console to use or one of the best debug options. Just moving on to test other mods, so don't want her currently preg. I've tested this mod in the past. All previous preg cycles and morphing has worked perfectly fine. Please help with some kind of abort option...I really don't want to start a new game. Like I mentioned in the other topic, you can probably just use startquest in the console to trigger the labor or loss quests, or reset the stage on the abort quest, though it looks like there's support in the CallFunctionFor API to directly abort pregnancies as well: CQF FPE CFF player Abortion Note I'm not in a position to test this now, but by my reading of the FPFP_Player script it should work as advertised. 1
vaultbait Posted August 21, 2023 Posted August 21, 2023 2 hours ago, leesjig said: Hey vaultbait thanks for all the help. I did test the console command above. It did abort the preg., but left PregnancyBelly morph. So she stuck with the preg. morph. I ended up just starting new game. Had a bunch of ss2 updates. In the future ill keep fpe mutant preg turned off when I get to the breeder pit with testing mods...duh. I thought FPE's MCM had a debug option to directly reset pregnancy morphs. Am I misremembering, or did that not work in your case? Also the HBD_MorphDebug tool is great for resetting keyword morphs from any mod, should the need arise in future. 1
Kaifox Posted August 24, 2023 Posted August 24, 2023 On 1/28/2021 at 3:43 PM, Kaotik said: Inventory of who ever gave birth (or at least Cait had her baby in her inventory) si i impregnate mysself at vault 81, gave birth and no baby in inventory. can someone know if its a bug or the baby appear later or......?
EgoBallistic Posted August 24, 2023 Author Posted August 24, 2023 2 hours ago, Dasafox said: si i impregnate mysself at vault 81, gave birth and no baby in inventory. can someone know if its a bug or the baby appear later or......? The baby will appear in the Misc section of your inventory as soon as you give birth. Whenever someone has this problem the first question I have to ask is: are you running this version of the mod, or the Redux version?
rapidman Posted September 30, 2023 Posted September 30, 2023 (edited) I am having issues with the GHOST activation switch. I need to turn it off completly. I can turn it off with the toggle, But it keeps toggling on by itself. I am trying to figure out what triggers it to activate by it self. Is there a way to edit an .ini file to disable this toggle? Thank You! Edited September 30, 2023 by rapidman
vaultbait Posted September 30, 2023 Posted September 30, 2023 6 hours ago, rapidman said: I am having issues with the GHOST activation switch. I need to turn it off completly. I can turn it off with the toggle, But it keeps toggling on by itself. I am trying to figure out what triggers it to activate by it self. Is there a way to edit an .ini file to disable this toggle? Thank You! What GHOST activation switch where? Are you talking about the game engine's built-in ghost flag you can query and turn on/off with the GetIsGhost and SetGhost console commands? If so, AAF sets the player to ghost for the duration of any animation scene involving the player, and off again at the end of the scene. Some other mods also may set and unset the ghost flag for various reasons (Bound in Public, RSE II: CSA, Better Living Through Cumistry, AAF Violate, Provocative Perks, TSEX, Milking Human Kindness). In many cases, it's mods which want to equip a potion (chem) on the player, since the ghost flag prevents that from working, so mods may try to detect whether it's on and then briefly unset it while equipping the potion, setting it back when done. Sometimes when multiple mods are trying to manage the ghost flag this way they can race each other and leave it on when it should have been turned off. I've usually only seen this arise if there's a lot of script lag in your game causing actions to get delayed or processed out of the usual order, but it can sometimes also happen due to plain old bugs in mods or the game itself. When this happens, you can check whether Player.GetIsGhost in the console returns 1, and if so just Player.SetGhost 0 to undo it. Note that FPE (the mod whose support topic you asked this in) does not use the ghost flag, so whatever's causing the problem isn't related to this mod.
rapidman Posted October 1, 2023 Posted October 1, 2023 The Gost toggle is in MCM, FPE debug #2 I do use the Ghost Console Commands to check. I found out because certain "aid" items would disapear with use and no effects. I googled and found out about the ghost spell. It does seem to activate and deavtivate after an AFF scene. but not always. So you are saying that AFF turns it on and off, during anamations? I wonder why. I will check AFF .ini files for ghost calls. Thanks for the help!
EgoBallistic Posted October 2, 2023 Author Posted October 2, 2023 15 hours ago, rapidman said: FPE debug #2 That doesn't exist in this version of FPE. You must be using the Redux version.
rapidman Posted October 4, 2023 Posted October 4, 2023 Yes. The new version. I found out the cause. It turns on after using AFF. Not always. Strange. I don't know if it is AAF or certain anamation packs.
UghWhatDoIHaveToDo Posted October 23, 2023 Posted October 23, 2023 So the belly morphing doesn't seem to work with Servitron. Tried both with the normal CBBE version and the FusionGirl conversion. Would it just need a dedicated patch, or am I missing something obvious? Pregnancy otherwise works since I have the AAF XML files
nightwing100 Posted October 23, 2023 Posted October 23, 2023 First time using this mod I try to do some test to see if it works with my load order, I set the pregnant chance to the highest and set the pregnancy duration to the shortest, after confirm a NPC is pregnant via MCM Debug, I set timescale to 1000 and wait a bit, but there seems to be no visible change on her body, any tips or console command to help me to test it?
EgoBallistic Posted October 24, 2023 Author Posted October 24, 2023 9 hours ago, nightwing100 said: First time using this mod I try to do some test to see if it works with my load order, I set the pregnant chance to the highest and set the pregnancy duration to the shortest, after confirm a NPC is pregnant via MCM Debug, I set timescale to 1000 and wait a bit, but there seems to be no visible change on her body, any tips or console command to help me to test it? Simplest thing is to set the FPE Month length to the shortest possible duration and then sleep that amount of time. Make sure you have built your bodies and clothes with morphs enabled, otherwise pregnancy won't be visible. 1
EgoBallistic Posted October 24, 2023 Author Posted October 24, 2023 11 hours ago, UghWhatDoIHaveToDo said: So the belly morphing doesn't seem to work with Servitron. Tried both with the normal CBBE version and the FusionGirl conversion. Would it just need a dedicated patch, or am I missing something obvious? Pregnancy otherwise works since I have the AAF XML files I don't really know anything about that mod, but it should work if the servitron body has the proper morph sliders and you built it in BodySlide with morphs enabled.
UghWhatDoIHaveToDo Posted October 24, 2023 Posted October 24, 2023 9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: I don't really know anything about that mod, but it should work if the servitron body has the proper morph sliders and you built it in BodySlide with morphs enabled. Well, it doesn't. Using the FG version, it uses the same sliders as the FG body. One cause of it might be that the Servitron is essentially an Automatron that is made out of multiple meshes that are put together to make an android-esque body. Might be that Family Planning Enhanced is looking for a slider in one place when the body consists of multiple bodyparts that all have individual morphs?
EgoBallistic Posted October 25, 2023 Author Posted October 25, 2023 15 hours ago, UghWhatDoIHaveToDo said: Well, it doesn't. Using the FG version, it uses the same sliders as the FG body. One cause of it might be that the Servitron is essentially an Automatron that is made out of multiple meshes that are put together to make an android-esque body. Might be that Family Planning Enhanced is looking for a slider in one place when the body consists of multiple bodyparts that all have individual morphs? It doesn't go into that level of detail. The LooksMenu functions that FPE uses to apply morphs apply to the actor as a whole. I'll take a look at the Servitron mod and see if I can figure out the problem.
UghWhatDoIHaveToDo Posted October 25, 2023 Posted October 25, 2023 9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: It doesn't go into that level of detail. The LooksMenu functions that FPE uses to apply morphs apply to the actor as a whole. I'll take a look at the Servitron mod and see if I can figure out the problem. Alright, thanks. I do want to add that it's impossible to use the LooksMenu command yourself on Servitrons in-game as the game crashes trying to do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now