On 10/29/2021 at 11:58 AM, Spiders_Venom said:

Yeah upon checking again, the -99 trait isnt there

I realize this is a bit of an older comment but in case you haven't figured it out or someone else is missing the cheat trait, I noticed that Calcifire's Directors Cut removes the LV cheat trait. Perhaps you had Calcifire's installed and that's why it's missing?

What are the prerequisites for a robot/machine race to have sexual traits?

I have researched all the robot techs including Synth Sex Bots but I am not seeing any traits show up in the species edit screen besides the normal machine traits. I see them if I start a new machine race as my starting civilization though.

I can't rule out mod incompatibility but I have to start somewhere.

If the LV trait's are modified to give a base percentage increase to amenities and trade value would this solve the problem of having to constantly override pop jobs? I realize the downside would be that it would also apply to non sex jobs but maybe that tradeoff is worth it for easier code maintenance and compatibility. 

Is there an option to exclude a feature, like tentacles? 

Btw i found a new meta. Play as sexpolis thing and create the breeding building, all of the slots go to the breeding. Create a lab district (or something else) then just wait, the pop will grow. Lot's of credits, goods, foods, alloys going to be produced.

The Stellaris 3.2 update, coming on the 22nd, has an interesting change that could impact LV - native handling of monogender species. Patch notes here - can't link the PDX forum version because their forum servers seem to have had a little accident.

This could make some of the things LV does a bit easier. We'll have to see whether it breaks the existing monogender traits, though...

15 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

So no phalic shaped tentacle portraits in the upcoming aquatics race pack. Who is going to step up? Bonus points for animation of the portraits (those are the best packs in my opinion).

Something like this ?
If so,then either one of the lewd mods prior to Lustfull void had these portraits,it also had a sexbot portrait too

Spoiler

image.png.383e60dbef4d5bb4b5a7ee4d9092e6f6.png

14 hours ago, emptystring said:

Just started a Sexopolis Origin. Nice Easter Eggs. At least, I presume this is supposed to happen.

Who's Lorraine? 

sexopolis.jpg

I think it may reference a city in France ? "Alsace-Lorraine" ,near the german border ? Seeing as Lithia is French I recall ?

Some info on the Sexopolis Mod for the modder.

I have played Sexopolis alot and have noticed that the AI seems to biuld Sex Habs in bulk and never colonize them. This seems to stop them from making a fleet as they keep spending alloys on Habs not Ships. Not sure if its just a weighting thing but I had to turn it off as it made late game empires toothless.

As you have recently taken this on I thought it would be useful information. 

1 hour ago, shawnking said:

Oh, so you're saying it already is a thing and is just broken at the moment?

The mod originally controlled this through a 0 cost trait, with the latest update Paradox made this into a mainline feature so I imagine that Lithia is seeing if it can be incorporated into the mod and hooked into all of the features that are currently keyed off the traits.

23 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

The mod originally controlled this through a 0 cost trait, with the latest update Paradox made this into a mainline feature so I imagine that Lithia is seeing if it can be incorporated into the mod and hooked into all of the features that are currently keyed off the traits.

Oh, yeah, the female only mechanics are working just fine. It's just that it doesn't force all the population and species portraits to female. I just assumed this mod had no interaction with the sexually dimorphic species mods themselves.

12 hours ago, shawnking said:

Oh, yeah, the female only mechanics are working just fine. It's just that it doesn't force all the population and species portraits to female. I just assumed this mod had no interaction with the sexually dimorphic species mods themselves.

It doesn't and that mod is redundant know anyway.

10 hours ago, shawnking said:

Redundant how? As far as I'm aware the base game still doesn't have sexually dimorphic portraits for most species.

I assumed it was about having mono gendered species.

What interaction would you want it to have? That other species are weirded out by your manly women?

I honestly don't see how your mod would make a difference gameplay wise.