Ah finally, the simplified chinese translation! I just tested it roughly so it should work properly. If there is typo or mistakes plz take a screenshot and send it to me. I will do my best to solve it.
啊终于,我终于翻译完了。我简单开游戏试了一下,应该没啥问题。要是有错字或是什么问题的话截图发给我,无论是L网这边还是贴吧那边都可以。
PS: When translating, I found two "bugs" for localisation. 
First it is the ringworld. The new gem incubation district on ringworld should be called " gem incubation segment" cuz it is a part of ringworld, not a district on planet.
Second is the upkeep of concubine. The localisation there is "sexologist upkeep" instead of "cuconbine upkeep". Is it a typo or an intended design?

Edit: 对不起忘了把更新过的文件po在这一份了【捂脸】

LV0.6.5简中汉化1.1.zip

Edited by klkadf
14 hours ago, SuperSaiyan2104 said:

Cant seem to get this mod to work I've tried everything it says "This mod is not present on disk. Subscribe to it or remove it from the play set"

image_2021-12-18_224745.png

Kinky void is not updated so you shouldn’t use it anyway. 

5 hours ago, Tyrgalon said:

Wondering in what way LV Expansion is slightly broken?

It overrides the milk jobs which will conflict with the latest changes. 

2 hours ago, Isangrad said:

LV Extras is updated.

Yes it is :)

But LV Patches is not. 

Edited by SohCahToa

@SohCahToa
Ahh okey thanks.
Will have to see if I might be able to just copypaste parts of it into my own LV files for now or something.

@Lithia<3
Any chance of making livestock able to fill comfort jobs?
Also I think the "divine coupling# civic should give 2 concubine jobs per temple building tier, just 1 concubine job per tier is not worth a civic I think.

Edited by Tyrgalon

So I tested the current version, and have some ideas on how to curve the additive values for the breeding tradition. Maybe that helps ;)

Spoiler

Issue: Breeding Tradition is way too powerful - reproduction bonuses stack trough the roof. Breeding tradition and the unlocking of the fuckfest etc. decissions all stack and have no downsides. Colonize planet, slap the bang button, wait for it to be populated, outgrow everyone. 

Impregnation facilites give full bonuses on forced growth species even though there is no interbreeding available. I got +70% growth from sexcrazed pops I conquered, you could spread those out on each planet for an additional +30% growth to the facilites. In extreme situations you could modify your breeder pops and turn them into bee queen equivalents.

Proposal 1# Make use of political events, i. e. a political group that wants to abolish this practices, while another wants to do nothing but.

This could result in political instability, unrest and the loss of influence points and further events, such as riots, criminal activity and civil war. Paradox plans to deepen the internal politics as well, that could be an evenue in the future.

Proposal 2# Pops that take part in fuckfests etc, can become sex crazed, become ill or die. I do not know if there is currently an existing mechanism similar to diseases in CK2, but
maybe something like the "signal" event chain could be adapted, were robot pops get a penalty due to the rise of the contingency and you have to research a countermeasure.

Proposal 3# Since the AI is excluded from all the loving its getting jealous yes? From simple diplomatic debuffs to becoming a galactic threat, extra cassus bellies?

19 minutes ago, SohCahToa said:

Are you sure? They have in previous versions. Maybe the new one changed it though. 

Yeah I tested it with even all my other mods off to see if it didn't apply and I still had the issue which is weird because bonuses like that are kind of hard to break because there tied to the category of job not the job itself like metallurgist bonuses.

4 hours ago, ted1998 said:

Yeah I tested it with even all my other mods off to see if it didn't apply and I still had the issue which is weird because bonuses like that are kind of hard to break because there tied to the category of job not the job itself like metallurgist bonuses.

Just tested it myself and "resource from jobs" is working correctly for me. 

Example - Sexologist job is getting 5% bonus from robust. 

Spoiler

image.png.1185c75af427cfcd3d535eb72e651106.png

On 12/20/2021 at 2:03 AM, klkadf said:
Ah finally, the simplified chinese translation! I just tested it roughly so it should work properly. If there is typo or mistakes plz take a screenshot and send it to me. I will do my best to solve it.
First it is the ringworld. The new gem incubation district on ringworld should be called " gem incubation segment" cuz it is a part of ringworld, not a district on planet.
Second is the upkeep of concubine. The localisation there is "sexologist upkeep" instead of "cuconbine upkeep". Is it a typo or an intended design?

LV0.6.5简中汉化.zip 64.39 kB · 1 download

谢谢兄弟

1 hour ago, AmaterasUwU said:

Does anyone have a list of mods that are current compatible with LV? I have  mods from Kinky void to LV extra's and don't want to spend 5 years debugging my error messages 

This is what I posted on page 90. Colored text is new information.

• LV Additional Things should be OK - Recently updated, fully compatible
  • LV Extras should be OK - Recently updated, fully compatible
  • SSX should be OK - Not tested by me yet
  • LV Expansion is slightly broken - Delete this file LV_Expansion/common/pop_jobs/lv_worker_jobs.txt and it will be compatible
  • Kinky Void is broken - Still very broken 
  • LV Patches is broken - Still very broken 
  • Anything else not mentioned is almost certainly broken
    • Except portrait only mods are usually OK unless they are very old
54 minutes ago, SohCahToa said:

• LV Additional Things should be OK - Recently updated, fully compatible
  • LV Extras should be OK - Recently updated, fully compatible
  • LV Expansion is slightly broken - Delete this file LV_Expansion/common/pop_jobs/lv_worker_jobs.txt and it will be compatible
  • Kinky Void is broken - Still very broken 
  • LV Patches is broken - Still very broken 
  • Anything else not mentioned is almost certainly broken
    • Except portrait only mods are usually OK unless they are very old

Thank you friend.

On 12/20/2021 at 2:03 AM, klkadf said:

LV0.6.5简中汉化.zip 64.39 kB · 4 downloads

汉化更新1.1版本,根据崩溃日志修复了四个格式错误

LV0.6.5简中汉化1.1.zip

13 hours ago, SohCahToa said:

• [...]
  • [...]

I just wanted to clarify for this mod : the mod by itself is broken, BUT Vtrx made a patch for 3.2 compatibility (see page 33 of SSX thread) as the original author is still MIA.

Edited by Darlhak