48 minutes ago, TalaAurora said:

Would it be possible to make a standalone mod for the cheat-trait? Or is there a mod like that already, that still works with the newer versions of the game?

Just delete everything except the cheat-trait portion of common/traits/lv_species_traits and the icon in gfx/interface/icons/traits. Then put those two files into a new mod. That's all it would take. 

12 minutes ago, SohCahToa said:

Just delete everything except the cheat-trait portion of common/traits/lv_species_traits and the icon in gfx/interface/icons/traits. Then put those two files into a new mod. That's all it would take. 

Oh, okay! Thank you, I'll do that then! :3

Edited by TalaAurora
11 hours ago, SohCahToa said:

If you have trouble I can make it for you. I just don’t/didn’t have time when I wrote that. 

Thank you for the kind offer! I managed to do it with your directions! It was actually really fun to figure out, and get a look at how the mod is put together. :3

Bug Report:

I know the introduction of the Sexopolis mod so throwing out what I find. 

I have started a Void Dweller Mage Corp start and made a few of the new Pleasure Habitats. My pops only have 60% (70%-Nonadaptive). They also dont get the 15% output from Void Dweller Trait.

Happy to report that the constant pleasure Hab building the AI used to do in the old mod has not crossed over so well done on that front. The AI used to spam the and never colonise them. Never build fleets just made more habs.

Thanks for your work on the mod its good fun.

image.png.46282a6abd59b41a6ea303403aa5fc38.png

On 12/12/2021 at 11:21 AM, Lithia<3 said:

I was going to make a poll about what to focus on after I released the next update since I can't decide, but thought I might as well ask now so I have a good idea by the time I start working on it. There are 5 main things I'd like to create/expand on:

Robutts - Lewd servitors that get new types of organic trophies. Sexbot empires that either are them or sell them (for normal empires too)
Hiveminds - Reworking old civics and making new things like a "collector" (not mass effect ones lol) which collects pops like a servitor
Tentacles - Tentacle world rework with more things like traits and corruption mechanics
Dragons - Lots of ways to lewd them!
Aquatics - Drown worlds in milk/cum for reasons! ?

Those are just a few rough ideas for what I have in mind. My actual idea files are a lot more detailed so it won't just be the stuffs I mentioned.

You can also suggest something else if you want and if it gets a lot of votes I'll add it to my to do list, but only the above 5 will be considered for the next update! As in the update after the one I'll probably release within a few days.

So! Here's the poll. Also, pollly allows anyone to make suggestions as anyone else including me, so if you see me make more suggestions or vote on things, it's not me lol

https://poll.ly/#/GRolYm52

I've never used Polly before, when I clicked the link it asked me who I was and showed a list of already created names. I clicked one thinking maybe they were default user names and that I would be able to enter my own but no apparently polly now thinks I am someone else that already voted on your poll, I can even change what they voted for.

Is there any way to reset that or do I just not get a vote because I don't want to mess with what someone else voted on :fearful:

3 hours ago, sila said:

I've never used Polly before, when I clicked the link it asked me who I was and showed a list of already created names. I clicked one thinking maybe they were default user names and that I would be able to enter my own but no apparently polly now thinks I am someone else that already voted on your poll, I can even change what they voted for.

Is there any way to reset that or do I just not get a vote because I don't want to mess with what someone else voted on :fearful:

Go into your browser settings and delete the cookies from poll.ly after that the list should reappear and you can create a new name. (Don't worry I did the same on accident)

• Lithia<3 changed the title to [mod] [Stellaris] Lustful Void

Updated!

This one is pretty big so the patch notes might be a little messy (and my english is bad probably ?) so sorry about that! Saying that, with all the changes even I lost track so if you find anything not working/too op/sadness inducing, let me know and I'll fix it in the next update lol

Hope you enjoy the new things! ?

Awesome update Lithia! 

Just a quick heads up for anyone wondering. Anything that changes LV jobs will need an update.

• LV Additional Things should be OK
  • LV Extras should be OK
  • SSX should be OK
  • LV Expansion is slightly broken
  • Kinky Void is broken
  • LV Patches is broken

Hope this helps

Edited by SohCahToa
1 hour ago, SohCahToa said:

Just a quick heads up for anyone wondering. Anything that changes LV jobs will need an update.

• LV Extras should be OK

Actually, I'm not sure LV Extras is needed anymore. Just looking over the patchnotes, I think Lithia incorporated much of the changes Extras does into LV. But I'm not -sure- that's the case, haven't tested. Been mainly adjusting my homebrew for the past hour.

Either way, WOOT! Thanks and Praise to Lithia for the update! ?

Edited by Zorlond
43 minutes ago, Zorlond said:

Actually, I'm not sure LV Extras is needed anymore. Just looking over the patchnotes, I think Lithia incorporated much of the changes Extras does into LV. But I'm not -sure- that's the case, haven't tested. Been mainly adjusting my homebrew for the past hour.

Either way, WOOT! Thanks and Praise to Lithia for the update! ?

You still need it if you want to use the Alderson Disk. Sexologist jobs are integrated into LV now but that's more of a KV feature and not from LV Extras.

3 hours ago, SuperSaiyan2104 said:

Cant seem to get this mod to work I've tried everything it says "This mod is not present on disk. Subscribe to it or remove it from the play set"

image_2021-12-18_224745.png

My best guess is that the launcher doesn't recognize it as the same mod.

That means you first delete the KV files, then start the launcher so he knows it's gone and then put the files back in.

Thank you Lithia for the always wonderful mod and your hard work!

And as for the simplified chinese translation...well 我看见有人在paratranz上面搞了一个项目,很新,基本上没翻译。这次我肯定按照我自己的时间安排在今天晚上翻译出初稿来,至于说之后嘛,是还是在这边发还是统一到paratranz那边,还没想好。不过我加了LV的Discord了(对,才想起来),我基本上一天一看Discord,所以说应该沟通上也能方便多了(虽然我一天N看贴吧吧,但是毕竟不能全靠偶遇)。

祝一切顺利。

====

Eidt:

I underestimated the new content and now, I doubt myself whether I can finish it tonight...

我低估了新内容的分量,说实话有点怀疑今天晚上能不能都烤完...

Edited by klkadf
13 hours ago, Lithia&lt;3 said:

Updated!

This one is pretty big so the patch notes might be a little messy (and my english is bad probably ?) so sorry about that! Saying that, with all the changes even I lost track so if you find anything not working/too op/sadness inducing, let me know and I'll fix it in the next update lol

Hope you enjoy the new things! ?

Amazing, thank you :D

14 hours ago, SohCahToa said:

Awesome update Lithia! 

• LV Additional Things should be OK
  • LV Extras should be OK
  • SSX should be OK
  • LV Expansion is slightly broken
  • Kinky Void is broken
  • LV Patches is broken

Hope this helps

Wondering in what way LV Expansion is slightly broken?

Edited by Tyrgalon