Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

RIP, need a ton of mesh work.

I sorted out each part that was the costume except the shoes or socks in my file.

Currently the parts that need mesh work are Disabled, but the codes are all there for easy access.

Marie Wedding Dress (All clothing sorted and Disabled for modders)

Parts removed:

Necklace and skirt

Spoiler

MarieWedding.thumb.PNG.5457a8877f2b98e47938e164b99f0709.PNG

Marie Wedding.rar

Kasumi in her Red mask suit (Other parts not sorted)

Disabled the shoulder strap removal since it removes other parts unrelated. I checked the first_match and they are all the same, so not sure how we can fix this other than another way of identifying individual parts, or just pure mesh editing.

Parts removed: Mesh around arms and chest, Chest clothing, right skirt thing hanging on her pants.

Spoiler

KasumiRed.thumb.PNG.4c0c24ec33f96db3be293ac5d07a096f.PNG

KasumiRed.rar

On 3/14/2019 at 5:50 AM, ausgeek said:

3DMigoto 1.3.15 is out with a loader that allows it to be loaded into this game from an external directory, and I've released a 3D Vision mod using it:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2019/03/dead-or-alive-6.html

It is possible to use this release to piggy back ReShade into the game via 3DMigoto's proxy_d3d11 setting, though there is a compatibility issue between the latest version of ReShade and 3DMigoto that I need to solve - for now if you use this to piggy back ReShade into the game you should remove or disable the "Mods/3d-vision" folder (so, choose either 3D Vision or ReShade, not both). I'll have a fix for that in the next version of 3DMigoto.

This is not currently shipped with the 3D Vision mod, but to enable TextureOverrides to swap textures / remove meshes like we do for DOAXVV add the following to the d3dx.ini:

[ResourceBakIB]
[ResourceBakVB]
[ShaderRegexCharacters]
shader_model = vs_5_0
analyse_options = dump_vb dump_ib dump_cb dump_tex txt buf dds
if !frame_analysis
    ResourceBakIB = ref ib
    ResourceBakVB = ref vb0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ib
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    ib = ref ResourceBakIB
    vb0 = ref ResourceBakVB
endif

[ShaderRegexCharacters.Pattern]
bool bSkin

Mesh removal is already possible with that (so should texture swaps, but I haven't tried them), but for most costumes we would want mesh editing. I can dump the meshes and import to Blender relatively easily just by disabling an assertion in my plugin, but exporting the modified meshes back into the game will need some more work:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552397577815851009/552699725758070787/unknown.png

I see that there has also been some work on autolink for DOA6 - I haven't been following that closely and can't say which tool is more suited for modding this game, but either way it's nice to have the authors of both tools here :)

Read this if you run 3DMigoto and the mod dont load edited textures. 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:09 AM, Alexei81 said:

Спасибо что в данной игре русский парень положительный персонаж ?     cdc56f6afcfet.jpg

:) Какой же он положительный? Ты почитай что про него на сайте TN написано.

Род занятий - бывший убийца. 

Как и все русские. :):):)

7 hours ago, Bastiaan said:

Read this if you run 3DMigoto and the mod dont load edited textures. 

2019_03.17-04_54.jpg.b5efd3c98dbce4db943dc5f9ab9c10a1.jpgAdding these to d3dx.ini still can't use MOD...

MOD can't be automatically enabled ,only manually select the meshes to be hidden.
Is AMD graphics card bug?

4 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

Let me ask a beginner's question: how to find the hash code??

Thanks...

Don't worry I'm a beginner hehe well first you need to activate hunting mode then you have to press / or * (- to copy de code) and 7 or 8 (9 to copy the code) to find the hash code you want.

22 minutes ago, honey68228 said:

2019_03.17-04_54.jpg.b5efd3c98dbce4db943dc5f9ab9c10a1.jpgAdding these to d3dx.ini still can't use MOD...
AMD graphics card bug?

The only problem that I have with my AMD card (Radeon RX 460) is the CPU-GPU 100% BUG and some random crashes but the mods are working, at least for me.

9 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

Let me ask a beginner's question: how to find the hash code??

Thanks...

I haven't tested 3DMigoto myself, but from the video someone posted, you apparently press 0 (in numpad) to turn on "hunting mode", and then cycle through objects with numpad 7 and 8 until you find the object.

5 hours ago, Wisky said:

Don't worry I'm a beginner hehe well first you need to activate hunting mode then you have to press / or * (- to copy de code) and 7 or 8 (9 to copy the code) to find the hash code you want.

1 hour ago, vagonumero13 said:

I haven't tested 3DMigoto myself, but from the video someone posted, you apparently press 0 (in numpad) to turn on "hunting mode", and then cycle through objects with numpad 7 and 8 until you find the object.

Thank you!!! I’ll have a try later 

26 minutes ago, tianmuxia said:

Thank you!!! I’ll have a try later 

If you haven't activated Hunting, first you need to edit 3DMigoto d3dx.ini and change hunting=0 to 1 this will enable hunting mode.

You can cycle through objects with:

numpad  / and *

numpad 7 and 8

numpad 4 and 5

numpad 1 and 2

Just like El Vagonumero13 said :v

42 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Am I the only one here who bought the game?

i did too but im not really here to lord over other people with my morally just purchasing decisions and financial stability

fun game though. i dont regret my purchase.