Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

9 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Who's the girl in your avatar?

Is Misaki from the DOA Xtreme Venus Vacation and DOA Xtreme 3 Scarlet like Quinncy said, by the way DOAX3 Scarlet (Asian version) for Switch is out, can't wait to download it and play it ?

I hope someone create nude mods for the Switch version ?

1 hour ago, Wisky said:

Is Misaki from the DOA Xtreme Venus Vacation and DOA Xtreme 3 Scarlet like Quinncy said, by the way DOAX3 Scarlet (Asian version) for Switch is out, can't wait to download it and play it ?

What are the chances to transfer this game to PC?

4 hours ago, Wisky said:

Too bad it's not on PC so it's worthless to me.

14 hours ago, gatto tom said:

@tianmuxia

With the new update 1.02 on DOA6, all the index datas were changed, so now it is a problem for extracting the correct textures. 

Maybe using index datas won't be the best way if they will change every time when an update drops ;(

I don't known how to fix the problem, for KT didn't update the file-name list file.

3 minutes ago, tianmuxia said:

I don't known how to fix the problem, for KT didn't update the file-name list file.

I know they didn't update the names list, but can't you just use the filenames hash for the import/export? I mean, the 32 bits value at offset 0x24 of the IDRK chunk. The problem, is that currently, DOA6Tool uses file indexes to do the export/import, but those indexes are going to change each update, as they introduce new files in the .rdb. The filenames hash, however, don't seem to change.

15 hours ago, Wisky said:

If someone creates a version of the 3DMIGOTO for Switch.

8 hours ago, turelio said:

Anyone knows how to remove the dumb censorship when you do a break blow that goes to the face on Honoka, Marie or Nico?

It kinda annoys me that just those 3 don't get zoomed in.

These are my WAIFUS.

19 hours ago, Wisky said:

I'm hoping someone does mod it since the Switch supports mods with layeredfs. I have tons of BotW mods installed myself. Not too sure if anyone here is familiar with Switch stuff though =(

2 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

I'm hoping someone does mod it since the Switch supports mods with layeredfs. I have tons of BotW mods installed myself. Not too sure if anyone here is familiar with Switch stuff though =(

Yeah, BoTW have good mods! I really hope DOAX3 Scarlet gets nude mods too.