when i read this post i see a lot of scammer they want some attention... but they never read completly the post and the problems on games an other things they just put bullshit...

the other thing is the limit on games just don't do nothing only give more problem to comunity to make things the developers and company never do...

i start to learn games develope and if i can i will try to make a sims like game with more things and no limits on things or give a option to lock or unlock...

@REDFACTION i hope the develope listen the mod makers and raise the limit i want really bad to see your mod in action is amazing and i don't want to wait more :D...

i glad your life and job are great and is good to know u are working on some of your free time in this project...

if i can help with things i want to help... the money in arg is really bad and i can't pay things like games or even a pc part like a graphic card.... 1dollar = 63 pesos arg + 30% more for buy dollars... that is bad...

i don't forgot about people they see this mod finish like me... this people want to wait..... :D

I really liked the things you have shown to us. Looks with a lot of potential. Obviously there is a long path you need to follow to put this thing out, but I hope you find a way to make it possible.

The smooth transitions sounds great and also the vanilla interaction. 

I also agree with you in the fact that we already have tons of animations for the same type of sex interaction, but the transition is not smooth enough.

Great Job...

On 1/28/2020 at 4:09 AM, ColonolNutty said:

@REDFACTION I would very much like to help with the scripting side of things. If you'll have me. You don't need to pay me. I'll do it for free!

That's very friendly thank you ?

You should take a shot at getting rid of the bones cap. I'm sure that someone of your experience has a chance.

There are a few details about this job here.

About the payment it is up to the community to decide. This is not my money ?

Best of luck ColonolNutty !

On 1/21/2020 at 11:21 AM, REDFACTION said:

You are welcome to do it ?

Anything you do in the game causes performance issues.

If you build a bigger house instead of a small one : it will reduce the performances.

If you have 2 sims instead of 1 in your household : it will reduce the performances.

Do we see any difference when there are 2 sims on display instead of 1 ? I don't, while there are 2 x 180 bones = 360 bones which are animated

The performances motive is not valid in my opinion.

EA devs are lazy. They said pools wasn’t possible because of the engine, but it’s not true. They are just so lazy ass.

source : official sims 4 forum.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, khyan69 said:

EA devs are lazy. They said pools wasn’t possible because of the engine, but it’s not true. They are just so lazy ass.

source : official sims 4 forum.

I'm honestly mad that I remember a time when/where they said that. Look at us in 2020. Even worse we got it much sooner before many packs started coming out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, xaval9800 said:

More than a year has passed ... Any progress?

Make sure to check RedFaction's Patreon account if you have any questions on the progress of his project.  He has been putting updates there.  Currently it looks like he is working on Autonomy.  He has recently posted an achievement with the Auto Tune and Posture systems.  According to his Patreon it looks like he will be making a video teaser showcasing the Posture system.  If you are a programmer and want to help, check out the "Wanted" bounties he has set up on his account.  

On 12/19/2019 at 11:31 AM, Buddy16 said:

Better an half assed game than nothing, at least companies have to put out an game to earn money for it but Redfaction gets $136 just for telling people he is "working" on it without even showing some progress he made.

if people are that gullible, hey guys I'll open a patreon soon and work on an game changing big project that will blow your minds that project is sooo big it's almost like it turns the sims 4 into the sims 5 so please pledge to my patreon and give me your money 

Hey, if you want to see someone on Patreon getting money for nothing, look up Gumdrop Games sometime.

[Long story short version: 779 patrons at $7362 per month, has released plenty of excuses, but the last actual update was TWO YEARS ago.]

This looks just stunning, but to be honest... why would you do this just as a mod for EA game?? You should create a full adult game with this skill and earn a lot of money for your true work :O I know that it's easier for ppl to download mod for the sims and feel like they are "just playing sims" instead of buying an adult 18+ game... But this stuff you presented is so good, SO SO GOOD. Maybe the world will change and adult entertainment will be less tabooized.

Question: what skin does the female sim have in your second animation (with 3 doggy-style animations?) You say you used wild_guy's body details and Hiroki’s Better Body, but I haven't seen as detailed labia in my game with these CC.

Good luck and I really wish you will receive awesome support and create something groundbreaking!!

On 3/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, parzysty said:

To break the 180 bones cap, the way I see it, you'd have to make 2 rigs, one for top of the body and one for the bottom, then when sims engage in sex you spawn 2 rigs. It would probably completely break all existing animations but maybe with some ingenious engineering it could work.

Two rigs being connected to each other?  Is that technically what happens when an adult sim picks up and carries a toddler or a baby. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2020 at 5:50 PM, millionserved said:

Two rigs being connected to each other?  Is that technically what happens when an adult sim picks up and carries a toddler or a baby. 

Yes, this was my idea as well, except I was thinking of the hair being the second rig and keeping the Sim rig untouched. I gave up on the idea, because I couldn't find a way to programmatically alter the ASM files to include another actor.

However, if they were manually altered, it would in theory be possible. You could add as many rigs as you'd like and they could each have their own animations.

One example is when a Sim is carrying two glasses of water at the same time and they happen to pass out, their arms "stay" in place, still holding the glasses of water, yet the Sims body took a nose dive.

But, like I said, I gave up on trying to find a way to do this, there are too many animation files you'd have to manually change, not to mention the number of mod conflicts doing that would result in!